Spider-Man shorts

By gracelyynn06

*REQUESTS: CLOSED* *I TRY TO UPDATE WEEKLY* Just some shorts of Peter Parker/ Spider-Man with the other Aven... More

Mama Spider
The Field Trip
Sensory Overload
Field Trip 2
HALP (A/N)
Meeting the Avengers
Steve has a what now!?!
Steve has a what now!?! Part 2
5+1 Stories
5+1 stories part 2
Uncle Steve
Uncle Steve 2
5+1 stories part 3
5+1 stories part 4
5+1 stories part 5
5+1 stories part +1
Camping
Venom
Stony
GAYYYYYY
Notes
"Im Peter by the way"
Wade and the Mama Spider
Field Trip 2 (alternate ending)
Sensory Overload Part 2
"I guess, Im Spiderman.."
just some random shit since i havent updated
more shit so you guys know im not dead
Requests! (+small A/N.. kinda)
(REQUEST) Field Trip
(REQUEST) Rogues
(REQUEST) "Im great, thanks."
(REQUEST) A Field Trip Gone Rouge
(REQUEST) The one with the field trip ending in Frozen 2
Bad Boy, Bad Boy, whatcha gonna do?
(REQUEST) "We arent friends"
(REQUEST) The Earth Turns Slowly
(REQUEST) The one where Peter isnt a mortal
(REQUEST) Far From Mysterios Plans
Authors Note
"Your not the only one with secrets, Mr. Rogers."
"Be a shame if he found out, wouldnt it?"
"FAAAKEEE"
A/N(?)
5 times the Avengers called Peter in English
5 times the Avengers called Peter 2.0
5 times the Avengers (&Co.) called Peter 3.0
"For the record.. I knew this was a bad idea."
6 times Wanda was Peters sister + 1 time she wasnt
"Like.. from the comic?"
Real World
Tumblr Time Boisss
Twin Time
1 time Peter got an unwanted call
Peter ignores scary aunt bc he has balls
my pete(r)
hello, welcome to chaos
not an update
rest in peace, chadwick boseman
question and rant kinda
yall i hate doctors
flu shots and ceilings
when you give peter a doctors note
yall in proud of myself
Never Have I Ever: Avengers Edition
the secret spider
im (not) ready to die (not yet)
never have i ever: decathlon time
hello-
five ways to let her know (you dont always have to)
uh... im sorry

the little ways to say 'i love you'

4K 82 27
By gracelyynn06

ok, so this was requested by PurpleFaye379

I hope you enjoy!! they didn't give me a prompt for the couple so I decided to do a five+one type of thing. this takes place before Endgame.

ⅰ.

Peter wasn't entirely sure when he fell for Harley. Whether it was when they first met or a little after that. But he didn't want it any other way.

Ok so maybe that's a lie. He could want it any other way. He was hopelessly pining over someone who was way out of his league. And he had no one to talk to but Shuri, not that she was any help. Ned was also no help and MJ could care less about Peters's love life.

So here he was smiling helplessly at his phone as he and Harley exchanged texts. Which is exactly how he wanted to spend his nights. Not that he would ever admit it.

To: Harley

I'm just saying that you would not make it to space no matter how much baking soda and vinegar you have >.<

From: Harley

I'll prove you wrong Parker, one day you'll see and when it happens you won't be able to get on the rocket 0.0

(I honestly just got lazy here I apologize) Peter laughed a Harley and they continued texting for a couple of hours, Peter running some web formulas by him and Harley trying to find ways to make environment-friendly fuel sources. (and peter telling him, no, you cannot make water explode.)

From: Harley

I have to go to bed now, goodnight

To: Harley

Goodnight <3

Peter could regret his decision in the morning. (if harley realized peter sent a heart, he didn't say so. And the next day peter sent one again.)

ⅱ.

The next few weeks after the text messages Peter invited Harley over to work on stuff. Yes, stuff. Very broad. Honestly at this point, 'stuff' was just code word for 'do you want to come over mess around Tony's lab, and then watch movies?' Neither boy complained though. (Tony did.)

Messing around in Tony's lab (much to the aforementioned chagrin) was that they were both 'like family' or some sentimental shit like that to him, so they didn't get in too much trouble. Hacking FRIDAY was also very fun. They love giving the Avengers theme songs especially.

And so the two boys messed around. Peter did end up making more web fluid and updated his suit (having Harley hack through the Baby Spider protocols) before they actually stopped. They then retired to Peter's room to watch a movie.

"Anything, in particular, you want to watch?" Peter looked over to Harley.

Harley looked up at the ceiling as if thinking before looking away sheepishly, "Inspector Gadget?"

Peter laughed but turned it on anyway. So then the two 16-year-olds watched the show. As the night continued, Peter and Harley fell asleep.

Peter did not wake up that morning cuddling with Harley. And he most definitely DID NOT enjoy it.

ⅲ.

It hadn't even been a day before Harley was back over. This time not because Peter invited him, but because Tony did. Peter, who had been on the phone with Shuri, came into the living room to get a snack, saw Harley and Tony in the common room.

"Oh, Peter! Are you and Shuri finally done talking we need your help!" Tony cried as if he was six and couldn't finish a game level.

Peter shrugged, "Sure I can help."

...

Peter should not have been surprised when they actually needed help with a game level. They were playing Donkey Kong on the Wii (which Peter had completed all the levels) and couldn't get past level twenty. So he helped them and then proceeded to watch them play for the next half hour.

At that time, Tony went to bed(read: his lab) after saying he was tired and left the two boys alone. Bad Idea. Never leave the two boys alone with the Wii console. Almost immediately, Peter put in Super Smash Bros., and then the fight began.

"I'm gonna win this time!" Harley told him.

"In your dreams," Peter quipped back.

Peter did not end up letting him win just because he said that. It never happened.

ⅳ.

"Shuri, I'm not asking him out. He doesn't like me like that!"

Shuri rolled her eyes at Peter. "You are impossible."

"He hasn't made any signs or dropped any hints that he likes me!" Peter flopped on his bed.

Shuri looked at him once again, "You are pathetic."

"Shuri!"

"I am only telling the truth, you blind buffoon."

"Shuri I'm not a blind buffoon," Peter whined.

"You are right! You are a baby," Shuri deadpanned.

"I'm not a baby," Peter muttered.

"With that attitude you are."

"Ugh, I just... why is he so pretty?"

"Because he is."

"You are no help."

"I am aware," Shuri smiled.

Peter rolled his eyes, he was about to say something when he noticed, Shuri ended the video call. "Ugh."

Peter, the hopeless buffoon that he is, proceeded to sulk all day. Well more accurately until noon. When he then decided to get off his ass and actually work. He didn't really finish any work, but Tony didn't need to know that. He sat there thinking about Harley. His stupid poofy brown hair looked really soft. His stupid hazel-ish eyes that looked bluer in the light, he could get lost in. Just the whole thing was stupid, he shouldn't be this far gone. They weren't even dating for Christs' sake.

Peters' phone went off.

From: Harley

Hey, can we hang out this weekend? <3

Peter proceeded to die.

ⅴ.

The weekend came faster than Peter would have liked. He spent the rest of Thursday and Friday morning worrying about what teh heart had meant. Did he send it accidentally? How does one send a heart accidentally? What if that text was meant for someone else but after Peter responded he was too embarrassed to say so?

No, if Shuri was here she would be smacking him upside the head assign that he was a 'blind buffoon' and that this was a hint. Maybe Peter could actually ask him out? No, he couldn't. Maybe?

We'll just see how tonight goes, Peter thought.

Harley arrived on Friday evening, a little after five. Petre almost wished he came later while hoping at the same time it had been earlier. God, he was too far gone for this boy.

Harley Keener... What the hell are you doing to me?

"Underoos, Harley is here," FRIDAY told him. Harley knew his way around but Peter decided to be nice and meet him in the common room.

"'Funny seeing you here," Harley laughed.

"And you, my good sir," Peter chuckled.

They proceeded to act like they were high the whole weekend. The avengers (mainly Tony) were not pleased.

ⅵ.

Harley wasn't sure what he was doing exactly. He was crazy. Maybe he was reading too far into this. There was no way that Peter liked him. The hearts were a mistake, the cuddling was uncontrollable, and the spending time together this often was just because they were close friends. Really close friends.

So you couldn't blame Harley when he developed a crush on the other brunette boy. He loved Peter's laugh and the way he always smiled. He just always lit up the room. So gradually he found himself hanging out with him more and more. spending nights together and having video chats over the phone.

Soon there small text conversations turned into long ones, some even morphing into really weird roleplays. Nights of actually working in the lab turned to messing around and trying to explode things (safely).

Harley was definitely going to do this.

It was now Saturday, Harley would be leaving tomorrow but he wasn't going to back out of the promise he made himself. He would do it even if it ended badly.

Peter just got out of the shower when Harley looked at him and took a deep breath. "Peter, can we talk?"

Harley could see Peter pale as he walked over, "Sure what about?"

"Well, you know how we have been friends for a long time and all..."

Peter nodded once again urging Harley to keep going.

"IthinkImightlikeyou,willyougooutwithme?" Harley said in one go.

Peter looked utterly confused, "I have super hearing not super deciphering, Harley, can you say that again?"

Harley took a shaky breath and started again, "I think I might like you, will you go it with me?"

Harley braced himself for the worst but then saw Peter smile and say, "Yes."

The next thing he knew they were kissing.

Thank you for reading and I hope I did this ship justice!

Stay safe and I love you!

-GS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
18.1K 602 28
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
645K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
36K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...