GAYYYYYY

A/N: So @multishipfangirl12 asked for Stony  and spideypool which I kinda did in the last one but i feel like doing it again, but I mainly focus on spideypool in this. They also requested more spider mom so im touching that a little in here but plan to make another fic about it also Wade is 17 in this beacuse Peter is 16 and im not having illegal relationships thank you very much.

Everyone knew that Tony and Steve were dating and that Peter was basically their son. The team found it cute when they all fell alseep on eachother. Thoigh Nat liked it when her baby spider fell alseep on her more, but it was cute nonetheless.

Peter was watching TV with the team when his phone started ringing -- well vibrating.

"You gonna answer that Webs?" Clint asked.

"Nah, probably wrong number."

So they continued watching the show, Sam eventually had to go because there was a VA meeting. And then, Peter phone vibrated for a second as he received a text. So he took his phone and read the text:

Wade: Baby Boy!!! Why didnt you answer my call?!

Before Peter could answer he got another text.

Wade:  I know that you are at the avengers tower. Im coming over. I miss you and you miss me so you cant say otherwise.

Peter put his phone down and groaned.

"Whats wrong, kid?" Tony asked him.

"Everything."

"Everything?" Steve asked.

"Thats what I said."

"Why?" Nat asked.

"Youll see."

"When?" Clint asked

Peter held up three fingers, "In three -- two --- one."

As if on cue Wade had teleported into the room, "Baby boy!! Baby boys colleagues." He greeted

"What the hell us Deadpool doing here!?" Steve yelled.

"Well, hello to you two Mr. Captain. Anyway, cmere Spidey, i missed you."

Much to the teams surprise, Peter had obliged and went to give Deadpool a hug.

"Missed you too, Wilson"

And then the most unexpected thing happened, Deadpool kissed him.

"I speak for the rest of us when I say.  What. The. Hell?"  Clint asked.

"Oh right! Um, me and Wade are.. uh.. dating."

"WHAT!?!"

"Wade, I love you, so I advise to run."

"Yeah, Peters giving you good advice. You have 20 seconds." Tony warned.

Wade took off running. It was also the last time Wade was ever in the tower.