Marriage with the enemy

By Drsnee21

How enemies end up getting married??? 17-year-old Sammayra Scott aka Sam popular, beautiful and independent g... More

C H A R A C T E R S
About the story by author
H I G H S C H O O L
T H E H A T R E D
N A T H A N
B I R T H D A Y G I F T
7 Y E A R S L A T E R
M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T 2
N E W B O O K S T A Y A W A Y F R O M H E R
H E I S A N A T U R A L D I S A S T E R
T H E A R R A N G E M E N T
F E E L I N G N U M B
M E E T I N G N A T H A N
W E D D I N G
M A R R I A G E W I T H T H E E N E M Y
T H E R E C E P T I O N
M Y W E D D I N G N I G H T
T H E H E L L
W A I T I N G F O R H I M
H I S L A W F U L L Y W E D D E D W I F E
M Y M A R R I E D L I F E
T H E G A L A
THE FEELINGS UNCALLED FOR
T H E F I R S T W O R D S A F T E R S O L O N G
Everything Unknown.
The blurbs
Someone has to compromise
Are you okay?
I am here
What do I do
A forgotten past
My highschool kidnapper
I needed you
I have to get to her
You don't have to
I love her
His mom...
He never hated me
The perfection
A n n i v e r s a r y
M y n e w l i f e
T h e s t r a n g e r
T h e f a s h i o n s h o w
I n e e d t o k n o w
C a n ' t T a k e i t a n y m o r e
Can't take it anymore - 2
How did he even dare?
Let's just forgive and forget
Forgive and Forget
Ending - 1
Ending - 2
Ending - 3

M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T

90 5 12
By Drsnee21

I got ready packed my bags and was standing outside of my Penthouse with Nathan, my dad has booked the flight ticket last night to LA.

I am just wondering what has happened throughout the time that he called me like this. I kissed Nathan goodbye and then I sat on the plane buckle up my seat belt and then started reading my favorite book. I am going to be back home but my mind and my heart will be here with Nathan, it's really difficult to leave him we rarely get time for each other but, at least we see each other.

And the way my dad called last night it kind of freaked me. I don't know when I will come back it's kind of intimidating for me.

The flight was 11 hours and 55 minutes.

It was a long flight, I just slept read, slept read, and repeated.

I try to not overthink throughout the flight because I know that will be a waste of my time.

As soon as the plane landed just like every time I started thinking and extracting the thoughts of being here for 18 years of my life, how everything was before 7 years.

My high school life, my friends, my family, and my job (kind of), and my routine. Now when I think I am really different person comparing to the person I was before, when I was a teenager.

My thoughts disturbed by the driver saying, "We are here ma'am."

And when I see out of the window I am in front of my house where my parents are. I am pleased to see them again I quickly got out of the car.

As soon as I enter my mom welcomed me with a bone-crushing hug, and behind her, my dad was there. There was something going on and I was not able to figure it out.

He was not looking like normal that who will call me sunshine and who will be really really happy to see me. He was looking like -- I don't know his eyes were not happy, and I was not able to figure out which kind of feeling was that.

Maybe regret, remorse I don't know-- there was something which I was able to see in his eyes apart from the happiness he came to me, hugged me and that hug was something, I never felt maybe he want to say something to me.

I just knew that something was really wrong, and I held my dad's shoulder and made eye contact with him, and said,

"What happened dad, why you called me like that, you know you freaked me out."

He smiled at me, cupped my face, and then kissed my temple he said,

"Sorry Sunshine, I didn't want to freak you out, but you know it was something very important. I want to discuss this with you, and I know that you will be really mad at me after this. I don't want to put all of this on your shoulders but I have no choice and the thing is that you have to do this, and I don't know it's just depends on you."

I looked at my mother she was also looking at me sadly, as they want to say something which they are not happy about.

My dad took me to his office, and then he sat on his white comfy seat.

I sat in front of him and then he started saying,

"Look, Sam, you have to understand, I really didn't want this to happen and I really didn't want this day to come, but my hands are tied...
. And everything depends on you, and I know you will do only the best, and I know this is for the best. So you have to do this.
I am sorry if I am forcing you into this but you have to."

I was not able to understand what he wanted to say it's just very confusing. I know I have to do something but what?

I asked him, "What do you want to say, just tell me, and I will understand.
You know I have always understood. That you wanted to say to me. I will understand please just let me know what's bothering you? I will try my best to help you whatever I can do, and whatever is in my will."

My dad said something which I have never ever expected my dad to say, to me it's just something I can never ever thought of, and I don't know how I will be able to do this, but yes my happily Ever After is ruining in front of my eyes. And I can see that I can sense that. And I don't know how I will be living, to be honest, I am losing every hope I have.

I don't know how to feel it's just-- I am feeling nothing.

This is the weirdest feeling ever to feel - nothing.

I am just stuck. My mind - it has stopped, and nothing is going on inside it. Thoughts have stopped running.

And I am just figuring out, what and how to feel, should I consider it, should I go with it, should I cry, be happy which is not an option, or to fight with it, as I've always done...

I woke up with my alarm ringing and stretch my limbs when I saw beside me there was my girlfriend or, you can say girlfriend for the second week.

And yeah if you'll say that, I didn't change from high school I'll say, 'yeah I didn't change it's been 7 years, but I am still that playboy. And anyway what will even happen, if I changed? Huh?

(A/N- The story Ashton, the story will change.🤣🤣🤣

P.S. - sorry for the disturbance, let's continue.)

She is nice as a person, but I can say she is a walking price tag.

I mean I'm not saying she is bad or anything, but her love for branded clothes and things is way too much to comprehend...

I got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower, as I came out I saw her wearing my shirt sitting in the bed smiling at me.

I smile back and when I glanced at the clock it was already 10:30 a.m. which sucks.

I have never slept this much did she put the sleeping tablet in my drink last night. I cannot guarantee maybe she did.

Then only I heard my door knocked softly. As I opened the door there was David, my friend and also works as a manager in my company.

I am the CEO of my dad's company after he handed over it to me.

He saw me and then Ana who was still sitting at my bed scrolling through her Instagram, and then he gave me the,'what-the-heck-were-you-doing' look.

I asked him, "What happened David, this early?"

He said, "Are you sure this is, this early because it's already 10:30 a.m. and your dad is waiting in our company for 45 minutes, I have called you more than 8 times and now I know why you didn't pick up, I guess you should come with me because your dad is getting madder by second. And I don't think he will be able to hold that for any longer come with me ASAP."

I got ready wearing my navy blue suit with a black tie, Ana kissed me goodbye.

As soon as I entered my company every one of my employees giving me a shocked look.

I was weirded out by their expressions but they didn't say anything, then I asked David, "Why they are looking at me like that."

He said, "As I said your dad is mad and sitting here for the past hour."

As I entered I see my dad's back facing me, he is looking at the view out of our company.

I cleared my throat to get his attention, he looked at me and then signaled me to sit down.

I sat down and then he said," You know Ashton you are the new CEO of this company and I am very happy with the way you work here.
I am very happy with the way you are making this company's name big and the by the profit, but you know that's not enough.

So I want you to do this, and I know the first thing you will say that you will not do this, but to be honest, I don't have a choice really so you are doing this, and if you want to be the CEO of this company then you have to."

I was really confused by the way he is hitting the bushes.

I asked him directly," What do you want to say dad, and what I have to do?"

He said, "Simple, you have to marry Mr. Scott's daughter."

I stopped him in between and said, "Do you mean Mr. Scott's daughter, mean your enemy's daughter who is, Sammayra Scott, tell me that she is not one who you are talking about?"

Before he can say anything I continue again, "And anyway why I will marry according to you? That will be my choice marriage is not a play for me you know that."

He said," Don't you dare to interrupt me in between, and for God's sake don't tell me what is play for you, and what is not. You are always with different kinds of women every now and then. And don't act like I don't know anything about you. I know everything about you, and I have records of your actions. So you better don't act in front of me.

And I am talking about her only she is the best for you I know you guys were never on the best page. But this is for the best, for our company's sake and for your sake.
We are merging and you don't know the profit will be skyrocketing after this. We have our biggest of companies and we are getting older day by day, and this is the time when we are handing companies to our heirs.

We have everything and being each other's enemy is nothing but bad for us. And marrying your guys is the best thing happening. After this, our company will be one of the best in America.

We are just taking each other's deal and it's not helping us, our companies are not able to get where they deserve.

Mr. Scott met me one day at a charity function and we discussed that this is the best thing we can do. And if not then you cannot be the new CEO of my company. You have to understand that you will marry her and I don't want to listen to anything. End of the conversation."

I stood up abruptly and yelled at my dad, "How dare you to say that to me, you don't know me, and for god sake why I will not be the CEO of your company?

Who will you give the company to? And why her only why not anyone else just why not anyone else?

Dad you know I really don't like her she is just full of attitude. And I don't like girls with that much attitude you know that.

I will not be able to stand the girl for an hour and you're saying to marry her. Are you kidding me, no thanks! I am not marrying her."

Author's note- This chapter had more mistakes than I could've imagined and I have corrected them, now this chapter is better, I guess.

Meet you with the next chapter pretty soon...

I am a school student and I have to take care of that too...Surprisingly...XD.

Take care, don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

Snee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 983 44
**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and the current reincarnation of the Prince Kh...
914K 36.4K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
123 0 15
Alia starts her graduation year at St. Xavier's after 5 years gap in her education due to cancer. Not just her college but everything has changed and...
6.3K 411 16
Dawn "DONT MESS WITH ME OTHERWISE I WOULD MESS YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE". Meanwhile Travis " Your presence in my life itself has brighten my life like...