I Love You, But I Love Him To...

By Miss_yazzy22

It's been 8 years since I auditioned for the X Factor UK. My career hasn't gone far but that was all about to... More

Chapter 1- The Beginning
Chapter 2- The Good Friend
Chapter 3- Now or Never
Chapter 4- One Word: WOW
Chapter 5- Start Of Something New
Chapter 6- Decisions
Chapter 7- Your Body Is A Wonderland
Chapter 8- Sparks Fly
Chapter 9- Turning Tables
Chapter 10- Wait For You
Chapter 11- Take A Bow (Part 1)
Chapter 11- Take A Bow (Part 2)
Chapter 12- You Need Me, I Don't Need You
Chapter 13- Back For You
Chapter 14- Feel Again
Chapter 15- Love Game
Chapter 17- Loved You First
Chapter 18- Take A Chance On Me
Authors Note For Chapter 18
Chapter 19- Forever And Always
Chapter 20- Here Without You
Chapter 21- Remember The Time
Chapter 22- Say Goodbye
Chapter 24- Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter 25- Endlessly
I NEED YOUR HELPPPP!

Chapter 16- If We Were A Movie

734 12 4
By Miss_yazzy22

*Yazmin's POV*

I'm really excited for today. Harry and I have never been on an official "date" before but I'm sure it's going to be fun since we get on so well.

I woke up and took a shower and as soon I got out of the shower, my phone buzzed.

FROM: Harry

I'll be round @ 3. Dress in something casual that you won't mind getting dirty in ;)

-Harry xx

This boy is soo cheeky......I love it.

But wait casual that I won't mind getting dirty in? That narrows it down a lot...not! Alright Yazmin stop getting so nervous. You've hung out alone with Harry before so what's the problem? Oh yeah you both know you have feelings for each other that's what the problem is.

I settled with a pair of light washed, distressed skinny jean, a white off the shoulder sweater with the words "normal is boring" on it, and a pair of white converse. It was about 55 degrees out today so I thought my outfit was appropriate for the weather.

It was exactly 3:00 when I heard a knock on my front door. I swung open the door to see Harry dressed in a white v-neck tee shirt with a dark blue button up over it, dark blue jeans that weren't as skinny as usual and a pair of converse identical to mine.

I couldn't help but stare at the birds on his chest since his button up wasn't even buttoned. His v-neck showed of his collar bones and hugged him tightly. Mmmm....Yazmin no! Get a hold on yourself!

"When did you get the tattoos?" I asked

"Oh you noticed? A while ago actually." he responded

"Oh....okay." I said shyly

"You wanna see them don't you?" he smirked

I nodded shyly because of the way he read my mind so easily. He placed his keys in his pocket and pulled down the top of his shirt revealing all the tattoos on his upper chest. There were two birds and then one that read '17 BLACK' near his shoulder blade.

"Wow those are really nice!" I said

"Thanks. Do you have any tattoos?" he asked

"Yeah a couple. I have these two on my wrist that say "Live and Love" in French, this one on my hand of a cross and another one....." I trailed off

"Well can I see it?" he smirked

"Only if you win. It would be against the rules if I showed you where it is."

He stepped closer to me. Close enough for me to feel his breath against my ear. Before he even said anything, I felt a chill go down my spine and my breath hitch.

"Don't worry..... I know I'll see it sooner or later." He whispered seductively

"Don't we have a date we're supposed to be going on?" I replied playfully

"Oh....yeah....right....unless you wanna call it quits and let me win the game." he winked

"Come on Harold play a fair game." I said pulling him outside and locking the door behind me.

We got into his car which was extremely nice if I do say so myself. Like a gentleman he opened my door for me.

"So where are we going on this fine day here in London?" I said mocking his accent

"That's for me to know and you to find out!" he said

"Pwease Harryyyy can you at least give me a hint?"

"Let's just say....I'm familiar with this place that we're going to."

"That's a horrible hint. Fine! I guess I'll just get out of the car while it's in motion since you won't tell me" I said while unbuckling my seat belt

"Okay okay fine! We're just going to a little bakery to hang out for a while."

"Well then why did you say 'dress in something casual that you don't mind getting dirty in'?"

"Oh you'll see." he said with a smirk plastered on his face

We sat in silence for about a minute until I felt his hand meet my hand that was resting on my thigh. I jumped a little at the feeling of electricity that ran through my body as we touched. I think he noticed it too.

"Don't be nervous around me babe. It's just like old times."

I bit my lip to hide the blush that appeared on my face. That one sentence made my heart nearly explode. How could I not be nervous around a guy like him?

"We're here!" he shouted

Just as he said, we pulled up in front of a cute little bakery. We entered and surprisingly it was empty.

"Haz where is everybody?" I questioned

"Oh yeah I kinda left a few details out. I rented out the whole bakery for the day just for us. The kitchen is fully stocked so I decided we're just gonna have a bit of a bake off. Sound like fun?"

"Oh it's on!" I said accepting the challenge

After about 2 hours of flour fights and finger dipping we finally finished our surprise deserts for each other.

"Try mine first!" Harry said shoving his freshly baked banana nut muffins in my face

"What's up with you and bananas?" I asked

"Just eat it!" He smirked

I feel like I took a bite out of heaven! How did he know how to bake so good?

"Harry these are amazing! Where did you learn how to bake like this?" I asked

"Well a long long time ago I worked in a bakery similar to this one and I just picked it up I guess."

"I see. Very impressive Mr.Styles! Ok taste mine!"

He took one of my cupcakes and took the smallest bite imaginable.

"Really? Just eat it already!" I demanded

"Fine but I think you should taste it too." He said

Before I could react to his response, he slammed the cupcake onto my nose

"What was that for?!?" I asked while trying to wipe the bright link frosting from my lips

"I'm sorry I just had to. Here let me help you."

He grabbed a towel from one of the counters in the kitchen and to my surprise he........used the towel to clean my face. Just when I got my hopes up thinking that he was going to kiss me.

He never took his eyes off of me while cleaning my face. I had to take the situation into my own hands.

I grabbed a cupcake and smashed it right on his neck and then again on his cheek and lastly on his lips.

"Oops! Let me get that for you....wouldn't want you to get a rash." I said flirtatiously

It's finally going to happen.

He leaned his head to one side to give me easy access to his neck. I gently licked the frosting off of his neck and then nibbled at it once it was all gone leaving a redish mark and causing a moan to escape from his mouth.

Next I made my way to his cheek. Licking the frosting off and then kissing it.

And lastly, his lips. I stared into his eyes for about 10 seconds before crashing my lips to his. I almost couldn't contain myself as our lips moved in sync with one another. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his massive hands on my waist.

In no time I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip desperate for entrance which I gladly accepted. I soon felt myself back up against the counter. Harry hoisted me up onto the counter never breaking the kiss.

I knew I had to stop this before we went to far because trust me I wanted to....soooo bad! I released my lips from his which left us with our foreheads together both panting and gasping for air.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." I said between breaths

"I have been waiting 8 years for this moment right here." he whispered giving me one last peck on the lips before helping me off the counter

Authors Note: Insert awww's and whoop's!!!! Yay yay yay!! I've been waiting for them to finally kiss since it was rudely interrupted before. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Ok the next chapter will finish off their date and have some POV changes! Keep reading!

Xoxo,

Yazmin XD

VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
724 73 78
“Are you alright love?” I heard a soft voice say. I looked in the direction where the sound was coming from. A middle-aged woman with a dog was looki...