Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🎭🎭🎭🎭

2.3K 181 30
By pearlyouna

🖤🖤🖤
Everybody stared at her like she was some kind of alien making her feel odd.

"nana jaan ya hamari dost hai"Esha said, moving , taking her hand.

(grandpa she is my friend)

and with that everybody started their casual talk making her feel comfortable in an unknown environment.

"yaar tumhara ghar tu bahut hi haseen hai"Maira said falling down on the comfortable bed making the two girls chuckle.

(your house is so beautiful)

"utho jaldi mera sath unpack tu karwa do"Esha said while putting some clothes in the cupboard with the help of Rabia.

(get up fast and unpack with me)

"Chalo acha hai aj tumhari wajha sa bahi ghar tu aye"Rabia said with a sad tone making both of them look towards her.

(it's good that Fahad came home because of you guys)

"kya matlab bahi jaan yahan nahi rahta"Esha asked with a confused look.

(what do you mean he doesn't lives here)

"nahi yaar wo us ghar main..."Maira started saying but got stopped in the middle remembering that they don't know about her interactions with him.

(no dude his house..)

both stared at her with raised eyebrows making her gulp.

"mujha kuch kam hai"she said while running out the door leaving them dumbfounded .

(I have some work)

🖤🖤🖤

It has been two week for them living in the haveli and both of them were so happy to get love and care they have been carving for years .

Rabia's engagement was due in a day everyone was running around doing preparation but the bride herself was sitting on her bed sulking on God knows what.

Maira who was passing by her room furrow looking at her.

"kya hua"she said entering the room while looking at her.

(what happen)

"mera sath dress pick karna koi nahi ja raha aur Ammi jo dress la kar aye hain wo mujha pasand nahi"she said on the verge of crying making her feel bad.

(no one is going to pick my dress with me)

"mera sath chalo hum dono la kar a jata hain"she said while making her look towards her .

(come with me we both with go and pick it up)

"par kaisa hum akela kisi ko pata chal gya tu"she said unassured by the idea.

(but how if someone will come to know about it)

"ara koi kuch nahi kahta aur waisa bhi tumharai engagement hai apni pasand ka dress nahi pehno gi tu maza kaisa aye gi"she said winking at her.

(stop it no one is going to say anything and how you are going to enjoy your engagement if you didn't wear a dress of your choice)

🖤🖤🖤

"Itni der ho gai hai ab ghar wapis chalta hai hum na dress tu pick kar li hai "Rabia said in a worried voice making her roll her eyes .

(it's getting late lets go home)

"chala jae ga pehla kuch kha lain mujha bhook lagi hai"she said while pulling her towards the food court.

(We will but not before eating I am getting hungry)

they went to eat forgetting about everything not knowing that the storm was coming their way.

Maira was sitting on the table, her mouth filled with fries when her phone ringed making her furrow.

"hell..."she started speaking but got cut off in the middle .

"kahan ho tum tumha pata hai Rabia appi ghar pa nahi hain sab unha dhodh raha hain"Esha said without taking a break in between.

(where are you Rabia is missing and everyone is trying to find her)

"wo mera sath hain"she said shrugging her shoulders .

(she is with me)

"kya matlab hai wo tumhara sath hain yahan pa sab itna pareshan hai aur tum apna phone bhi nahi utha rahi thi"she said with a worried tone.

(what do you mean she is with you everyone was getting worried about her and you were not even picking your phone up)

"tum tu aisa kah rahi ho jaisa main usa la kar bhag jao gi"she replied getting irritated due to her constant nagging.

(you are saying it like I am going to run away with her)

"tumhe pata hai na yahan pa sab kitna conservative hain 8 bajna wala hain aur tum..."she said but stopped in the middle making her furrow.

(you know that everyone is so conservative here ..)

"Kahan ho tum "she heard Fahad's angry voice making her gulp.

(where are you)

"hum gaye"she said looking at Rabia with a horrified face.

(we are doomed)

🖤🖤🖤

The whole ride Fahad didn't said a word making her think that he was angry or not.

entering the house he took her hand in his walking towards his room while Esha followed him knowing that her friend is not someone who can accept her fault easily so she has to be present for her defence.

he entered the room and left her arm making her whine in pain .

"Agar usa kuch ho jata tu"he shouted angrily holding her arms in his tight grip which surely will leave a mark behind.

(what if something had happened to her)

"Kuch hua tu nahi na sab theek hai chilana banda karo"she said in an annoyed tone making him more angry then he was before.

(nothing happened everything is alright stop shouting)

"Han waisa bhi tum jasi ladki sa aur umeed bhi kis chez ki ki ja sakti hai"he said glaring at her.

(anyway we can't hope anything good from a girl like you)

"Kya matlab mera jaisi ladki "she said gulping down hard not wanting to hear something heartfelt from his mouth.

(what do you mean by a girl like me)

"Tum jaisi ladki matlab awara, besharam, badkirdar"he said with an accusing tone not knowing about the heaviness of his words.

(like you means vagrant,shameless,flagitious)

A slap landed on his cheek with a roaring voice shaking the walls of their huge haveli.

"Bhai aisi baatein na karain jin ka bojh aap par bhari park jae bad main"Esha said while tears flowed down her face making him realise what he was saying a minute before.

" itna sab kuch kah hi dia tu phir meri saza bhi suna dain balka main khud hi bata deti hun zind jalana ki saza kaisi hai"Maira replied with trembling voice which was so painful to hear drawing him in ocean of guilt.

"Meri baat suno main..."he tried saying something while holding her hand but she jerked it immediately making him stare at her.

(hear me out I...)

"Koi sunta kahan hai bas sab saza sunata hain..... main koi chez nahi hun main insan hon mujah bhi dard hota hai.... yahan dil hai jo darkta hai isma bohat dard hota hai please huda ka liya mujah Jena ka haq do "she said while tears flowing down her face hiccupping loudly holding her heart.

(no one hears me out they just wanted to give punishment .....I am not a thing I feels pain....this heart beats it feels pain please have mercy on me)

It was paining him to see the girl full of life breaking so miserably and it was his fault he broke her trust , a promise of believing in her , at the end he is like any other man forcing his power on her to show her that she is not worthy enough to trust.

"Mujah aur aisa muhafiz nahi chahiye jo meri izzat aur apni Anna main fark na kar sakain, raham karo mujah pa"she said joining her hands in front of him while tears streaming down her face.

(I don't want those protectors who cannot differentiated between their ego and my self respect)

He didn't said anything and left without looking back .

"acha bas chup ho jao wo gussa main tha isiliya itna kuch kah dia please chup kar jao mera liya"Esha said hugging her and she just nodded in reply .

(ok stop crying he was angry that why he said that stop now for me please)

🖤🖤🖤

It was the middle of night and Fahad was unable to sleep. He was thinking again and again about the incident that happened before making him restless he hates himself for shouting at her like that she was looking so innocent while crying making his heart bleed that it was because of him.

He was lost in his own thoughts when he heard a tap on his door. Who is here at this time of night.

he opened the door but got confused seeing Esha there making him confused.

"bhai wo ghar chod ke chali gai"she said while crying, making him freeze.

(she left from here)

"kya maltab tum na usa roka nahi"he said in a scared voice. He didn't want to lose her.

(what do you mean she left you didn't stopped her)

"us na bas mujhe msg kiya hai ka wo ja rahi hai please bahi usa wapis la ayein''she cried again remembering she didn't even tell her anything before leaving.

(she just messaged me that she is going please bring her back)

"please usa wapis la ayein" she pleaded while hiccupping lightly.

(please bring her back)

"Acha thek hai room main jao main dekhta hun aur haan kisi ko nahi batana"he said patting her head.

(ok fine go to your room I'll see it and listen don't tell anyone)

he was driving in full speed not knowing where to go, what if she didn't forgive him? he thought while messing up his hair in frustration .Is she going to be alright ?everything is so dark outside what if she got scared what if something happened to her every negative thought was invading his mind .

he sighed remembering everything that Esha said before he left the house.

"wo apni family ka pass bhi tu ja sakti hai"he said pacing back and forth in front of her.

(what if she went to her family)

"Nahi jaye gi"she replied, gulping down her tears.

(she is not going their)

"Kyun"he said, confused.

(why)

"Uska ghar walon na usa zinda jalana ki koshish ki thi"she replied, making him freeze.

(her own family tried to burn her alive)

how can someone be so cruel he thought remembering it but shook his head knowing about his own words that hurted her so much he stopped his car seeing the figure sitting on the bench in a park with a luggage .

He got close to her while taking heavy steps and he stopped in front of making her look towards him.

"Please mujhe maaf kar do"Fahad said while kneeling down in front of her with his head bowed down by guilt and shame.

(please forgive me)

"Izzat ka muhafiz aisa tu nahi hota Fahad Sahab"she said while her eyes shining with tears the pain he gave her was unbearable.

(protectors of honour don't looks like this Mr Fahad)

"mujha maaf kardo dobara aisa nahi ho ga wapis chalo mera sath main wadha karta hun kabhi aisi koi chez dobara nahi hona don ga"he said taking her hand in his.

(please forgive me I won't do it again please come back with me I promise I won't let anything like that happen again)

"Pehla sit ups karain 50 nahi 100'' 'she said while pouting making him horrified .

(ok fine but do 50 no 100 sit ups first)

"kya"he said not sure that he heard it right.

(What)

"Jaldi main bohat thak gai hun"she said in a cold tone making him sigh she is not going to back off he thought and started doing it while holding his ears.

(do them fast I am very tired )

🖤🖤🖤

they came back home at 2 AM and Esha hugged her tightly showing her that she was scared,scared to lose her friend .

"kya hua tha"she said getting on the bed with her.

(what had happened)

"Zainab na call ki thi"Maira replied gulping down.

(Zainab has called me)

"kya hua hai"she said in a worried tone.

(what happen)

"us ka papa ki death ho gai hai"she said while tears streamed down her face.

(her father died)

Esha hugged her while caressing her hairs Zainab was Maira's step sister. The man she was talking about was her own father but she doesn't like it when someone calls him her father .

"ya kya hai tum collage ya sab karna jati ho"her step mother shouted at her while grabbing her arm.

"Papa please ya sub maina nahi kya koi jhoot bol raha hai"she said while tears streamed down her face.

"tu ya tumhara nahi main jhoot bol rahi hun"her stepmother said while showing the letters to her father .

and everything happened so fast that it left a scar on her heart for her whole life .

from seeing smoke and fire everywhere to bearing the most painful treatment she endured it all and become immune ,immune from every relationship she shared with that family she never contacted them back and even never went back to that city.

The soul too broken to mend. 
The smile that hide thousands meaning behind.
At the tender age of 19 she was like a hard wall strong and bold.
No one can broke her now.

🖤🖤🖤

That's it for today it was a hard chapter so please bear with it

Let meet again

Allah Hfiz
Love pearlyouna 🤍

Continue Reading