it feels right | seongjoong

ourextendedplay द्वारा

[ COMPLETE] no matter who it is, it depends on what you feel towards the other person. even if they are the... अधिक

character & intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGI!!
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen | part of me
chapter seventeen | part of me
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two | coffee
chapter twenty three | coffee
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
MINGI
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
a/n
the author things 🤠
new story

chapter fourty eight

869 24 30
ourextendedplay द्वारा

mature!

without any warning seonghwa leaned towards hongjoong crashing his lips onto his leaving no time to waist.

there lips moving carelessly as seonghwas hands go up hongjoongs neck feeling him.

hongjoong complied by wrapping his arms around seonghwas neck for more access.

seonghwa opened up his mouth asking for entrance, as soon as hongjoong opened his mouth, seonghwa slipped his tongue into the boys mouth exploring every inch of it.

the kiss was passionate and very lustful.

seonghwa wrapped his arms around hongjoong and picked him up and made his way to his room. without breaking the kiss seonghwa laid hongjoong onto his bed and hovered on top of him.

"i'm gonna show you what you missed" seonghwa breathed heavily and smirked leaving hongjoong with blushed cheeks.

seonghwa went back to kissing hongjoong with such passion but was as smooth as possible.

seonghwa snaked his hands down hongjoongs body and started leaving kisses all over hongjoongs neck.

seonghwa started to lick under hongjoongs ear onto his neck leaving love bites causing hongjoongs to have shivers down his spine.

hongjoong hissed at the pleasure that seonghwa was giving him by the small action. hongjoong could feel seonghwa smirk through his kiss.

seonghwa started to undo hongjoongs shirt and pants. he slowly slipped it off and kissed down hongjoongs chest.

seonghwa then flicked his tongue onto hongjoongs nipples leaving him to move his body swiftly from the pleasure.

once seonghwa reached the middle of his chest, he licked all the way down his body once he reached the line of his underwear.

seonghwa unbuckled his pants and threw them on the floor. seonghwa rubbed hongjoongs thighs and his breath feathering onto his legs were giving hongjoong the most highest of pleasure he felt.

"i'm teasing you for a reason babe" seonghwa smirked and kissed back up hongjoongs body until he reached his lips, giving him the wet sloppy kiss that he's been waiting for.

seonghwa leaned himself more onto hongjoongs body feeling his clothes member begging to me played with as hongjoong hissed at the feeling.

seonghwa chuckled and left wet love bites all over hongjoongs chest and went down to hongjoongs thighs giving them love marks to make sure seonghwa 'owned' them.

seonghwa then kissed up on hongjoongs v line now biting the outer line of his underwear and sliding them off his body now showing hongjoongs hard member.

"mmmh needy are we?" seonghwa smirked as he brings his hands and feels hongjoongs body from his chest down to his stomach to his thighs.

seonghwa licked his lips and looked up at hongjoong, without warning he slightly touches hongjoongs member and moves his hand up and down leaving hongjoong to give out a slight moan.

"p-please" hongjoong breathed in out of pleasure begging.

seonghwa chuckled and licked the bottom of his member to the tip licking the pre-cum he had before.

unexpectedly, he opened his mouth and took him in whole. seonghwa held hongjoongs member for support as his head bobbed up and down leaving hongjoong to arch his back. seonghwa went a little slower to make the feeling last song.

"mmmh keep going" hongjoong moaned out caressing his fingers into seonghwas hair helping the action.

seonghwa kept bobbing his head swirling his tongue onto hongjoongs tip

"s-seonghwa" hongjoong moaned out moving his head back swiftly into the pillow.

the feeling that hongjoong had was like ecstasy. way better then anything he ever had.

hongjoong arched his back and shakes his words which gave seonghwa a sign that he was close.

"cum for me babe" seonghwa spoke with a smirk

seonghwa continued to suck hongjoongs member until he went deeper almost choking.

seonghwa gagged at the continuous bobbing he was doing.

soon, hongjoong had reached his high and white substance came shooting out from hongjoong into the back of seonghwa throat swallowing it all.

hongjoong heaved out as he looked at seonghwa with lust.

seonghwa backed away from hongjoong and wiped his mouth wiping the excess cum from the sides of his mouth.

seonghwa crawled up to hongjoong, kissing him passionately.

"my turn babe" seonghwa smirked and stood up from hongjoong and carried hongjoong a little closer to him.

he looked at hongjoong with sparkles in his eyes and put two fingers in mouth, licking them to the fullest.

hongjoong got so turned on by it.

seonghwa then leaned down and inserted one finger into hongjoong slowly in and out.

hongjoong moaned out as soon as it happened. seonghwa kissed hongjoongs thighs as hongjoong was living on moans and screams. seonghwa then inserted another finger leaving seonghwa with an arched back and screams.

"f- fuck seonghwa" hongjoong moaned out

"you like that?" seonghwa uttered out.

"go f- faster please" hongjoong spoke out of breath.

"you got it babe" seonghwa obeyed hongjoong and did what he was told.

seonghwas fingers were going faster into hongjoong and hongjoong was just a moaning mess. seonghwa got heavily turned on by the sight of hongjoong begging for more of him. that was all he ever wanted from hongjoong in the moment.

hongjoong was almost at his high once he noticed seonghwas fingers were out.

seonghwa then stood up and leaned over to hongjoong giving him a passionate kiss with tongue.

seonghwa backed away and pressed himself against hongjoong hole which made me hitch a moan.

"come inside me already" hongjoong spoke leaving seonghwa with a giggle.

"beg" seonghwa whispered leaving hongjoong with rose cheeks

"please seonghwa, come inside me please" hongjoong whined grabbing his thighs as seonghwa licked his lips.

"will do baby" seonghwa smirked and used his hand to pump his member.

without a warning seonghwa lifted hongjoongs leg over his shoulder and he slid into hongjoong with ease making seonghwa flip his head back and open his mouth with an airy moan coming out.

hongjoong grabbed the sheets of bed and gripped them tight to hold all the pleasure he was receiving to make him not scream.

it felt so good to seonghwa and seeing hongjoong beg like that just made him love hongjoong even more.

as for hongjoong, he was a tease and he loved the pleasure and the way seonghwa looked while easing into him.

hongjoong clenched his walls making seonghwa hitch out a moan.

"c'mon babe, don't do that" seonghwa practically growled into hongjoongs ear, his hot breath feathering across his soft spot sending shivers down his spine.

hongjoong wrapped his arms around seonghwa and scratched seonghwas back every time seonghwa thrusted into him.

but, seonghwa loved what he was doing. it just showed he loved it.

"i- i'm close seongie" hongjoong uttered his words between moans.

"hold on, i'm close too" seonghwa spoke as he thrusted faster into the delicate boy under him.

"god baby, your so tight" seonghwa moaned out.

seonghwa brushed his hair back with his fingers and he thrusted harder into seonghwa.

skin slapping sounds echoing around the room filled with moans from the two boys.

" i- i'm gonna c- cum" hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows in pleasure as he threw his head back.

" cum for me joongie" seonghwa whispered into hongjoongs ear.

soon hongjoong and seonghwa both moaned out and came with eachother. seonghwa cummed inside of hongjoong and the feeling was like heaven to him.

seonghwa let out a deep breath and threw himself onto the bed next to hongjoong.

seonghwa doesn't know what got into him but once he thought of hongjoong doing this with someone else, it bothered him so much.

so he decided to take action.

hongjoong looked seonghwas side and caressed seonghwas face.

"i love you seonghwa. i'm sorry" hongjoong lightly said earning a light peck from seonghwa and a smile from him.

"i love you too. forget about everything okay" seonghwa leaned in and put his head into the crook of hongjoongs neck.

"just promise you won't leave me again. ever" hongjoong lightly smacked seonghwas back earning a chuckle from him.

"but can i ask you a question?" seonghwa asked lifting his head form hongjoong and he nodded.

" who's better?" seonghwa looked into hongjoongs eyes and pouted.

"better at what? what do you mean?" hongjoong questioned.

" at sex. hello?" seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows.

"oh my god, of course you" hongjoong rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around the tall boy.

"i'll go fix a shower for us now" seonghwa spoke as he started to get up from the bed.

"w- wait, seongie" hongjoong grabbed seonghwas wrist stopping him from walking any further and seonghwa turned his head.

" i can't w- walk right now" hongjoong said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

seonghwa smirked "was i that good?" seonghwa chuckled and cuddled into hongjoong once again.

"stop it, it's not my fault you went harder at the end. i'm practically broken." hongjoong pouted.

"fine, sorry i'll be nicer next time." seonghwa closed his eyes

"who said there's a next time?" hongjoong looked at seonghwa with a confused face.

seonghwa pouted and out his head back down.

" i don't care what you say, we're having a next time" seonghwa and hongjoong both giggle

the time the two boys had spent with each other was something that they had not yet experienced before everything happened.

hongjoong knew seonghwa loved him. and seonghwa knew hongjoong loved him.

that was just enough for them to move on. the year spent away from one slither was like a door that couldn't be open. but they finally found the key.

it seems like nothing can break the pair.

a/n:

okay so this chapter relating to my woosan chapter, i can tell that i had improved a lot.

do you guys think this was a good chapter cause idk?

but i am proud of myself. but that just leads to the end of the story soon.

i'm gonna be so sad once this story ends. and i know i keep bringing it up but i'm trying to end it before i go back home.

but i love you all so much!!

thank you for reading loves <3

-noelia

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

269K 9.2K 27
"I'm the boss. Do whatever I say, got it?" *** A Seungjin AU Fanfiction (C) 2019 LoveByYaoi ~Highest Rankings~ #1 in SEUNGMIN - (31/10/19) #1 in HYUN...
78K 3.3K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." • in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. • ...
173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
185K 13.5K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...