Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

Villain suit

9.7K 320 339
By girls_are_gods

Y/n's p.o.v.

We start by looking at my new hero costume. I take it out the case and put it on in Toga's room.

When I come out Shigaraki spits out his drink and points to me, "That looks..."

"Like the villain Nine's suit? Yea I know but it wasn't my idea."

"You don't sound so pleased with it."

"When does she ever?" Dabi looks to me.

Shigaraki ignores Dabi's comment, "What I mean is aren't you happy they gave you a hero costume that looks like a villain's?"

"First off no." I say a little angry "I fucking hate it when people call me a hero. I'm not like those fame wanting idiots."

"Ooh you look so cute when you're mad sweetie!"<3

Caught off gaurd I look at her and look back to Shigaraki "Second, I hate Nine."

"Is that so? How come?" He tilts his head in interest.

"He targeted children. Don't get me wrong they're annoying brats and I don't like them but that doesn't mean to attack them. Otherwise I would be like those who hurt me." I remember my mom as I say those words.

"Glad to hear that. I too think that way which is why that armless wannabe villain is where he is right now. I hate him for what he did...well that and other things he said to me."

I think to myself who he means, "...Overhaul? You did that to him?" I smile.

"A-and I did too!" Sako adds.

"That's amazing."

He laughs a little, "Since you don't like your hero costume much lets prepare your villain suit for when I say you can leave UA."

I get excited inside but try to remain calm in the outside.

"Oh I can't wait to see you in your villain suit!" Toga grabs my arm, "You're already so hot in this costume." I blush as my heart feeling like its about to jump out of me.

She finds me attractive in this?...well then I guess I won't change it too much.

"You look so good in black sweetie!" She kisses my mask.

I nervously laugh from her acting like this in front of everyone. We go to Shigaraki's room to get his laptop and go to what seems like a virtual black market.

"What are some things you want to replace?" Shigaraki asks.

I look down to my suit "These pouches on my thighs. They're literally pointless." I open them to show they're empty.

"Alright with what? Do you have a weapon you want to put?"

I think for a while then look to Toga who's holding onto my arm and has my backpack over her shoulder.

I open it, "Yea this." I pull out the knife Toga gave me.

"Aw sweetie you want to use the knife I gave you for your villainous crimes!? How cute!"

My face blushes, "I-I...yea."

  "Ah young love." Sako sighs happily.

Love. Wait...love? We love...oh fuck. I panic a little.

"So then we can get you a knife thigh holster. What about this?" Shigaraki points to some black gloves with the finger tips uncovered, "I might be wrong but I saw you mostly control the dead with your fingers."

  "Oh uh yea its how I make them walk or run."

Wow he noticed something small like that? Not even the school knows that.

We spend some time buying stuff then Shigaraki tells us the whole plan he has been working on.

"To recap our last discussion, we are going to break into UA. In order to do that we need y/n, and the other traitor to break into security and shut it down. Once that works the rest of us go in and try to defeat the teachers this will make everyone else see how weak they're heroes actually are. Then while the rest of us are distracting the teachers we need y/n and the traitor to kidnap that Midoriya kid."

So I'm going to be meeting the traitor soon? Finally no one has told me anything about them so I can't figure out who it is.

Shigaraki finishes the plan. We get up and the others go off on their own.

I stick with Toga and she walks me to her room after getting some water, "Here." She hands me my water bottle.

She closes the door and I sit on the edge of her bed. She sits next to me and starts to kiss me. Taken by surprise I don't know what to do.

I'm in her room. Her room is too cute it would feel wrong if I touched her.

Toga pulls away, "...y'know you can touch me right?"

"Um yea but," I look around her room then stare at her stuff animals that all have different body parts stitched to them, "Everything here is...cute. Too cute it feels kinda wrong to do anything to you in here. It reminds me you aren't always so dominating."

She smiles, "Aw sweetie..." I take a sip from my water. "Are you saying you want to be my good submissive pup?"

I choke on the water, "huh!? Uh..n-no thats not what I meant! Not that I don't want to! Or I do! And t-thats not the point! I-its just it feels wrong in here since everything is cute! Not that its bad b-but-" She kisses me again and pulls away. "Okay I'll shut up."

She laughs, "Darling I'm only teasing. You look so cute when I do."

The door slams open and reminds me of when my mom would do that making me jump.

"Ha! Caught you two! Get away from her!" Buba comes in clearing his throat, "Sorry for that I meant to say do you want anything y/n? We're getting take out."

"Again?" Toga whines as she lays back on her bed.

I look at her and back to Buba.

"You know we can't cook Toga..." Buba adds.

"Um...I can kinda cook. Nothing really fancy but I could make something for you guys if you want."

Toga gets right back up, "Can you please!?!?!?! I love it when you made me breakfast I'm so tired of take out pleeeeeease do make something!!!!"

"Um yea sure." I get surprised at her reaction. I get to their kitchen, "So do you guys have any ingredients to cook?"

"Um...no." Kurogiri says.

"I'll go to the store to get some things then."

"I'll go with you!" I look to Toga.

"...the supermarket has a lot of people are you sure? You might get caught."

"Mm..yea. I'll think of something if anything happens."

I look to Shigaraki. "Go ahead we're starving."

"Oh yay! Let's go darling!" Toga grabs my hand as we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 30
"Ever since they got back from camp Uraraka couldn't stop thinking about Toga, the villain who attacked and managed to get blood from her, but not in...
215K 2.6K 28
I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her.
288K 8.8K 44
(bakugou katsuki x villain!reader) MAIN STORY COMPLETE "They're just cards. So why do they hold so much meaning" Please don't do this to me I love y...
485K 19.7K 174
[COMPLETED] 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧�...