Minerva ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Black Clover

By Nora_Uchiha11

Minerva Scarlet, formerly known as Madara Uchiha, the Goddess of War, was dead and killed. However, she was r... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: The Magic Knight Exams.
Chapter Three: The Black Bulls
Chapter Four: Noelle Silva
Chapter Five: The first mission
Poll
Chapter Six: The End of the Mission
A/N
Chaper Seven: Aftermath
Chapter Eight: Home
A/N
Chapter Nine: Dungeon (Part 1)
Chapter Ten: Dungeon (part 2)
Chapter Eleven (Part 3)
Chapter Twelve: Dungeon (Part 4)
End of the Poll
Chapter Thirteen: Dungeon (5)
Chapter 14: Dungeon (Part 6)
Chapter 15: Dungeon (7)
Chapter 16: The Finale of the Dungeon Arc
Chapter 17: The Gathering
Chapter 18: The Ceremony
Chapter 19: The Attack
Chapter 20: The Attack (Final)
A/N
Chapter 21: Rescue
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27
28
29
A/N
30
A/N: Poll pt2
31
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39

Chapter 22: Will of Fire

2.8K 76 24
By Nora_Uchiha11

Julius was announcing about the attack on the kingdom was caused by the terrorist group. He then remembered something both he and Minerva discussed earlier.

.
.
.

Julius couldn't help but sighed in relief when he reached his bedroom. Today has been a very stressful day for him and the Magic Knights, and he can't wait to go to bed.

He was about to fall asleep, but someone isn't kind enough to let him have his rest.

"Julius." Said man yelped in alarm and managed to fell out of the bed while opening the lights. Julius sat up and frowned when he saw a smirking Uchiha.

"Will it kill you to knock?" Julius grumbled.

Minerva merely smirked. "What's the fun in that? Knocking is boring."

"And scaring older people is fun?"

Minerva snorted. "You're young, not that old."

Julius sweatdropped at her. "Huh?" He questioned before shaking his head. He knew that it is impossible to get information of her past, but that doesn't mean he can't try. "Why are you even here? And how did you even get in here?"

"I'm a ninja." Minerva said as if that answered everything. Julius deadpanned at her with a question mark in his head. "As for why I'm here, I have something to discuss with you."

Julius immediately sobered up and looked at her with his serious expression. Minerva took that as a sign for her to continue.

"There's a rat inside the Kingdom."

Julius' eyes widened in shock.

.
.
.

I don't want to believe it, but Minerva has never been wrong before. Julius narrowed his eyes.

There's a traitor among the Magic Knights.

.
.
.

Meanwhile, Rades was throwing a tantrum.

"It hurts... it hurts bad... MY WOUNDS HURT!!!" He shouted before his eyes turned into rage and hatred, remembering a certain boy with his Anti-Magic Sword.

"THAT LITTLE SHIT, ASTA... NEXT TIME WE MEET, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE AN AMAZING ARMY OF ZOMBIES JUST FOR YOU!!!"

"Asta is the Anti-Magic kid, right?" Sally asked as she tilted her head, eyes wide. She looks like an innocent child except she has this aura of insanity.

"Then you can't just kill him. I want him alive so I can run all kinds of experiments on him." She said it like Asta was some kind of pet, not a human being. "Also, I healed all of your injuries so there shouldn't be any pain."

"SHUT UP!! THE WOUND FEELS KINDA ITCHY, OK!?" Rades shouted at her, annoyed. "AND I'M THE FIRST ONE THAT SET MY EYES UPON THAT KID, SO DEALING WITH HIM IS TOTALLY UP TO ME!!"

However, the crazy scientist wasn't listening to him anymore.

"I really can't wait to see you again, Asta. But until then..." She then looked at the two experimental tanks in front of her. "Let me run some tests on the sample that I got when we were captured by Minerva~chan and the Emperor~!"

She and Oro-pedo should never, NEVER, meet.

.
.
.

Somewhere in the Clover Kingdom...

"I'M TOTALLY LOST!!! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!!" Asta shouted, ruining the peaceful silence of the Clover Kingdom.

Minerva sighed in irritation, wondering why she's still hanging out with this idiot. "Silence." She whacked him in the head, forcing him to calm down.

"Keep calm and eat this." Charmy said, giving Asta and Noelle cupcakes. "Want some, Mi-chan?" She said to Minerva, who shook her head.

"No, thank you."

Charmy shrugged before eating her cupcake.

"Why are you even here, Charmy?" Asta asked her.

"Where there's good food, there is I." Minerva sweatdropped at Charmy's response.

She'll fit just fine with the Akamachi clan.

Tell me about it. Tsunade grumbled while Minato laughed.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Noelle said, noticing Charmy's happy mood.

"I met the man I'm fated to be with." Charmy said as stars suddenly appeared around her. "Although this subject is a bit too mature to discuss with you, Asta and Noelle." They merely stared at her in confusion while Minerva sweatdropped at her.

Why do I have the eeling that Yuno is somewhat related to this?

Maybe... he's the fated guy she was talking about? Hashirama said and Minerva nodded while looking a little irritated.

Probably.

"How did you get into the castle town anyway?" Noelle asked.

"She hide herself by using her magic." Minerva guessed while looking at the side, sensing three familiar people. Charmy nodded.

"Correct!" Charmy used her magic to surround her entire body with wool and use it to hide herself. The wool suddenly grew smaller and went towards Asta's cloak to hide herself.

Noelle and Asta stared at her in amazement.

Her magic is pretty amazing. Noelle thought, not expecting the lazy glutton to have that large mana.

Asta snapped out of it when he noticed three familiar people. It was Mimosa, Klaus, and Yuno. "HEEEEY!!" He called out for them as he waved his hand.

"Hm?" Klaus looked down and pushed his glasses up.

"It's Minerva, Asta and Noelle!" Mimosa said and is that a blush in her face?

"ASTA! ARE YOUR WOUNDS ALL RIGHT NOW? DIDN'T I ASK YOU THAT ALREADY?" Klaus shouted.

"YUNO! I HEAR YOU DEFEATED ONE OF THE ASSAILANTS ALL BY YOURSELF!" Asta said, pointing at the passive boy.

"..."

"DAMMIT, YUNO! CAN'T YOU ACT NORMAL TOWARDS ME JUST ONCE?" Asta shouted again and he suddenly felt pain in his head. "OUCH!!" He looked up and froze when he saw the Devil.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the hell up?" The Devil, Minerva, said as her tone of voice was way too calm and too scary.

"Y-y-y-yes!!"

Asta and Minerva noticed Yuno summoning his Magic and send his wind-owl flying towards them, causing Asta to panic for a second before summoning his sword to stop the owl.

Minerva didn't even flinched!

"Oops, I put in too much power." Yuno said, not feeling sorry at all.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" Klaus shouted at his junior.

"That damn fool..." Asta said, slightly shaken. "Was he trying to kill us?"

"I'm pretty sure he's only trying to kill you." Minerva bluntly said, much to Asta's dismay.

Then they noticed something in the wind magic Yuno created.

Later, Minerva, Shrimpsta.

And that last word angered Asta.

Minerva stared at the retreating form of Yuno and narrowed her eyes at him. He's getting stronger.

Shouldn't that be good? Minato asked, confused.

If he choose his path wisely, then yes.

And if he didn't?

Minerva and Hashirama made an eye contact.

Then history will repeat once again. Hashirama said, gesturing at himself and Minerva.

And I cannot let that happen. Not when something big is going to happen. Not on my watch! Minerva finished, red eyes glinting in a way that made Hashirama cry.

Something Hashirama haven't seen in her for their entire life.

Something that Hashirama thought it was impossible for someone like her.

Something that made Hashirama even more in love with her.

You're beginning to understand it, Madara.

.
.
.
.

The Will of Fire

------

Hello my beloved readers!

Sorry if it's short, but there's still tomorrow.

About Minerva's magic, I decided that it would be like Madara's nature type.

Anyway, I have to go and meet my mental therapist~!

Bye~bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 29
Alice has a rare magic called card magic. She thinks that's her only magic but it's not once she gets her grimoire. While alice,Asta and Yuno try's t...
52.7K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
241K 7.8K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
675K 20.7K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...