Soft and Gay - Cadnis Oneshots

By julez_20

The title describes it pretty well actually. Cadnis Content because we can't get enough of it😁 More

I messed up...
You're Alive
What I've Been Looking For (1)
What I've Been Looking For (2)
What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
Disney Magic
Dead by Daylight (1)
Dead by Daylight (2)
Please tell me I'm not dreaming
You're definitely not dreaming
Cady Help.
Will you read something to me?
Little Notes & Love Letters
A Very Cadnis Halloween
That didn't go as planned (1)
That didn't go as planned (2)
That didn't go as planned (3)
7350 miles away
I'm Pregnant (+ bonus story)
Something to make you feel better
Dead by Daylight (3)
Dead by Daylight (4)
You've Got a Match! (1)
You've Got a Match! (2)
You've Got a Match! (3)
7350 miles away (reprise) + Bonus story
A Very Cadnis Christmas
Mean Girls.
Does this girl work out? She must.
You Make Me Happy
12am
I'm Here
I Was Sleeping.
Do You Wanna stay Over for Dinner? +Bonus Story
It's Gonna Be Okay
I'm Coming Home
I'm Coming Home (Reprise)
7 Years
Other Plans + Bonus Story
Don't die on me... (1)
Don't die on me... (2)
One Call Away
Bonus Stories Because I'm stuck.
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Starting Over (aka procrastination #4)
Would You Lie With Me And Just Forget The World?
Treat You Better (1)
Treat You Better (2)
Treat You Better (3)
Treat You Better (4)
Treat You Better (5)
Treat You Better (Reprise)
Shameless Self Promo.
Teacher's Special Favor
Hey Friends
Halloween
We're dead! We're dead, we're dead, we're dead!
The Time of My Life
A Spiritual Promise
Worst Christmas Ever (But You Made It a Little Better)
And The Winner Is... (What Happened At The Academy Awards 1)
The Sun Vanished (redone)
Until Next Time, Bye ♥️

Dead by Daylight (5)

130 4 9
By julez_20

Last one, with a little bit of Cadnis at the end because I was very depressed xD. Have fun. Plus I've changed the cover of this because I got tired of this drawing to be honest. But hey now its a Playbill xD.

Janis bolted up straight, breathing heavily. She looked around. The setting was different. She was no longer at the lake. She was still in the woods but it was way dryer and... warmer? Beside her was a campfire lighting up the dark and cold night. The silence only broken by the slight crackling of the branches, used to maintain the fire.

Janis scooted closer to it in hopes it will dry her completely drenched clothes a little faster, holding her hands in front of her to warm up her frostbitten fingers. That's when she realized that the nails have been removed out of her palms and her hands were neatly bandaged, keeping the wounds from getting infected. The pain now manageable, it was less burning and more a weird feeling of pressure on her hands.

Whoever was with her was extremely dumb, but also very skilled.

The worst thing you could do at night with a killer chasing you was to put on a fire. The light which was radiating off of it and the smoke floating up in the air are easily giving away your location.

Have you ever seen a horror movie?

„Are you okay?" a voice asked beside her.

„Y- Yeah. How long was I out?" Janis tried to make out who was beside her. It was Amber. Amber D'Alessio from art class back in Highschool.  

„A couple of hours. We had to change locations a few times because of the fire, but there was no other way to keep you warm enough." Amber mumbled as she was fiddling with the string on her hoodie.

Not so dumb after all.

„Thank you. So much. You didn't have to do that" Janis whispered. She really was thankful even though it would've been easier for her if she just died in that lake.

„Nope. And I seriously didn't want to." Amber shook her head slightly. A hint of annoyance in her voice.

„But little Kylie over here wouldn't leave without you sooo... thank her when she wakes up."

„I will.." Janis smiled over at Kylie who was sleeping peacefully. Apparently the devil doesn't run in the family, considering that her sister made Highschool the living hell for her.

„Those holes were hard to manage by the way.. removing the nails without damaging your hands any more was a pain in the ass and I had to change the bandages 6 times. It was nasty." Amber glanced onto Janis' hands with a disgusted expression.

Janis chuckled at this point. Wow she really hates me. „Yeah.. maybe not the best idea of me just ripping them off the bar.."

A moment of silence followed. Neither of them knew what to say.

„We should get going in a couple of minutes before-"

Before Amber could even end the sentence a dark figure jumped out of a bush near them sprinting towards her.

„WATCH OUT!" Janis exclaimed.

But it was too late. The killer grabbed her at the back of her neck and tried to push her head down into the flames. Amber tried to fight against him, literally scared to death. But he was too strong. As soon as her face made contact with the fire she let out a piercing scream, crying out in pain. He pushed her down further into the flames until her screams died down, and only the sound of burning skin was erupting the silence.

Janis looked from Ambers deformed, burned face back to Kylie who pressed her back against a tree, hugging her knees tightly. Silent tears running down her face.

Janis knew she was in no state to run right now, so she scooped her up and ran. Ran back to the bunker where she left Aaron. She didn't plan on going back but this was the safest place for them to be right now.

The silent cries of Kylie as she buried her head into Janis' hoodie broke her heart.

As they reached the bunker she gently put her down and opened the door for her, letting her in first.

She was prepared for a scream but there was none. As she came down the ladder Janis realized there was no dead body.

Where's Aaron?

Her thoughts got interrupted by a tiny sob coming out of Kylies direction. Janis turned around and hugged her tightly, as she let out an even harder cry. Janis couldn't blame her. For a sixteen year old she has seen way too much. And much worse than her sister when she tried to escape this mess with her. Kylie George was probably the strongest person she knew at this point. Janis started to stroke her hair, shushing her softly. Slowly sinking to the ground with her as Kylies knees just gave in.

They stayed in that position for a while. Sitting and crying over their loss, until another loud signal was heard. 

Janis pulled away slowly.

„It's the last one..." she mumbled.

„Wh- What do you mean?"Kylie wiped her tears away with her sleeve.

„The last generator... It got fixed."

Kylie just looked at her questioningly. Not knowing what Janis meant by that.

Janis cupped her cheeks giving her a warm smile, wiping the rest of her tears away.

„It means we're gonna get out of here... you're gonna be save." after a pause she added „It's still nighttime. We can make it if we're fast enough."

„But how?" Kylie asked, still not really convinced that this can be over so soon.

Janis let out a sigh. She never thought she would do this but she used Reginas exact words she used when Janis asked that question. „We're running..."

Even though Kylie didn't like the idea, there was nothing left to lose and no other way to get out. She knew that. So she took Janis' hand making her way back into the night again.

They were running through the woods hand in hand as Janis tried to take the fastest way back to the fields.

She saw the opening to the field, letting out an airy laugh as they got closer, until she felt Kylie getting ripped away from her. She instantly came to a stand. She wanted to survive this thing but she would be damned if she went out of here without trying to save her.

„FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Janis screamed as she ran up to him.

She hit him as hard as she could in hopes that he would let her go. But he didn't even flinch. Janis on the other hand earned a shove, throwing her a few feet away with ease. She tried it again only to get an even harder response.

Her chest was hurting from the pressure, unable to breathe for a second. As she found the strength to stand up again, it happened. The thing she so desperately wanted to prevent.

The Killer had an electric drill in his hand holding it against Kylies head. Kylie was begging for him to have mercy. Sobbing loudly, her whole body shaking in his tight grip. The last thing she managed to scream was

„JANIS HELP!"

Janis tried. She sprinted forward again but the killer kicked her back. As she hit he ground he pulled the trigger screwing slowly into Kylies skull. There was a long nerve wrecking and heartbreaking scream. Janis vision got blurry by the tears which were escaping her eyes. The screaming stopped and the only sounds left were her sobbing along with the cracking sound of Kylies skull and mashing of her brain as the killer screwed more and more holes into her head just to torture Janis. Making clear that she fucked up. He threw Kylies lifeless body right in front of her. Blood and cerebral matter was flooding out of the right side of her skull. A few last tears escaping her crystal blue eyes. Very similar to Cadys.

She let out a loud sob as she put her arms around her. She was too young. She didn't deserve this. And again, it was Janis fault.

„SHE WAS A CHILD! SHE WAS A FUCKING CHILD!! WHY DIDNT YOU KILL ME?!" She screamed through her cries.

But she got no answer. The last thing she saw was the killer running towards her, closing in for the kill.

Cady woke up by a piercing scream. Janis was sitting up straight in bed beside her, covered in sweat, crying harder than she's ever seen her cry before. Desperately gasping for air.

She pushed away the covers and hugged her tightly. Her hand running up and down Janis back, shushing her softly.

„Caddie- Caddie-" Janis choked out, unable to form any other words in that moment.

„I know honey... it's okay... it's okay... you're save... I'm here."

Cady held her tightly placing gentle little kisses on her forehead, until Janis calmed down.

„Do you wanna talk about it?"Cady mumbled as she slowly let go of her.

Janis panicked again „No please."

„Hey it's okay... is there anything I can do?" Cady stroked the strands of hair which were sticking onto Janis' forehead out of her face.

Janis shook her head frantically in response. Unable to speak, still shook up by her Nightmare.

Cady just nodded holding her arms out again for Janis to cuddle into.

Janis instantly let herself fall into Cadys arms, her eyes growing heavier again as Cady combed through her long two toned hair, whispering sweet nothings to her.

It was just a dream. Everyone's alive. Caddie's here. And that's all that matters. 

And this is it. Next one's gonna be useless fluff because writing this actually crushed me. I hope you still liked it and I swear to god I'm not a psychopath, all the deaths were inspired by the all  of the horror movies I've watched and true crime podcasts I've listened to. Now that we got that out of the way, a little explanation to Kylie. I know in the movie she's only like eleven years old but these one shots mostly take place after Highschool when Janis and Cady are gRoWn AsS aDuLtS. So of course Kylie is a bit older in this one too. Plus: I simply couldn't kill a eleven year old. I'm not heartless. Second, because some people speculated (in my insta dms and in the comments) that the person who saved Janis from dying was Damian. Damian will never come up in a horror one shot. And if he does he won't die. Again. I'm not heartless xD. 

As always until next time, bye <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 607 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...
5.1K 158 14
THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE NEW MEAN GIRLS MUSICAL MOVIE (2024) I personally just thought they had some really cute chemistry in the new me...
37.7K 997 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.