Who Are You P.JM

By luvmochii

"I am so stupid. I thought i could continue living beside you as a friend. But i am too selfish for that." "... More

Introduction
01. Elevator
02. No Lights
03. Ice Cream
04. Coincidence
05. Awake
06. Serendipity
07. Unpredictable
08. A Friend
09. Autumn Leaves
10. 04:00 A.M
11. The Dream
12. First rain
13. Behind the smile
14. Stigma
15. Petrichor
16. Coffee cookie
17. Lights
18. Buttefly - Lie
19. Dare
20. Not Drunk
21. Goodnight
22. Maze Of Memories
23. Golden Hyung
24. The Surprise
25. The Eternal
26. Truth Untold
27. Pas De Deux
28. The Other Side
29. Metanoia
30. Password
31. Overachiever
32. Guilt
33. Persona
34. You Hate Me
35. My Angel
36. The Plan
37. DeJa Vu
38. Therapy
39. Doubts
40. Dance Teacher
41. Selfish*
42. Clueless
43. Reality
44. First Snow
45. Kindled Secret
46. House Of Cards
47. Five Meters Away
48. A Hundred Percent
49. Promise
50. Liability
51. The Picture
52. Renege
53. See You Again
54. Negotiations
55. V For Viper
56. Playing With Fire
57. The Offer
58. Fate
59. Car Chase
60. Zero O' Clock
61. I Am Here
62. On The Moon
63. The Broken Promise Effect
64. Spring Day
65. The Video

66. Euphoria

106 11 13
By luvmochii

Yuna pressed the bell after making sure that the bunny shaped ice cream hid well behind her back.

A certain blonde appeared in front of her. 

She would see him around downtown but now he looked very worn out. From the shadows under his usually bright eyes to the brown grown out roots. 

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung frowned, his poker face finally showing some emotion.

She unconsciously glimpsed to the inside of his apartment. It was dark maybe even darker than Jungkooks room. 

"If you want Jinhae she is out with Soyeon..." The blonde said in a low tone.

"No, actually. I came to see you." Yuna replied with a genuine smile.

"Me?" He pointed to himself a little confused. "But you hate my guts." Taehyung murmured.

"I don't hate you Tae..." Yuna shook her head in denial.

"But you won't accept my apologies...And you have every right not to." The boy noted and his head plopped to the ground.

"Actually..." She brought to the front the ice cream on her hand.

Taehyung noticed the colorful packaging and lifted his head up a bit.

"I want you to take this." She caught his hand and placed the ice cream on top of his palm.

Taehyung only frowned deeper. His eyes traveled from her cheerful expression to the chocolate ice cream. "Huh?"

"I am not mad at you anymore...Only a little." She admitted.

"But i betrayed you all." Taehyung exclaimed still extremely perplexed.

"And you made it right. Remember?" Yuna brought up the whole scene of Taehyung acting as a distraction and practically saving her.

"Wait, so... You are forgiving me?" He asked with the excitement evident on his boxy smile.

"Yeah silly!" Yuna nodded with her whole body.

Taehyung pursed his lips unable to contain the relief and happiness this single sentence brought him.

"Besides, there's somewhere i want to go with Bangtan... And it won't be the same without you."

___

"Yah! Jiminie! Bring my phone back!" Namjoon yelled at the younger boy. He had mischievously snatched it while he was gazing outside of the window.

"Pay more attention to your stuff!" He mocked and put his playlist on shuffle.

"Take it off now girl. Just take it off." The cars speakers played on full volume and Namjoon cringed to himself.

"Who- who put this?!" Yoongi, who was driving the car panicked right away.

"Ugh i'm a master baby with your bra."

Jimin and Hobi went hysterical. This was the first song that Yoongi had managed to produce with Namjoon 4 years prior.

"PAUSE IT!" Yuna shouted from the back.

"MY VIRGIN EARS!" Taehyung blocked the unholy sound with his hands.

Jimin finally let Yoongi press the pause button and the music stopped.

"Ugh thank god." Namjoon exhaled in relief.

"Why do you still have this on your phone Joon?!" Yoongi glimpsed at the back seat, anger boiling inside him.

"I don't know man, i thought i had gotten rid of it." He responded with a toothy smile.

The car ride wouldn't take long. Maybe an hour more or two.

Yuna took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the thick air of Jeju. She just couldn't get enough of it.

She glanced back to the boys who had stopped teasing Yoongi and Namjoon about the song. They wouldn't dare to continue for long since Yoongi was the only one with an IDP. (International Driving Permit)

He had gotten it in no time. Now that he was free, he said that he didn't want to spare a single day.

They were on a wide road by the sea. The blue eternal sky dissolved in the clear horizon. Yuna got lost in the colors for so long that she didn't realise the moment they reached their destination.

Jimin gently nudged her shoulder and her head shifted to the left.

"We are here." The brunette said with his silky voice.

Yuna swiftly unbuckled her seatbelt and so did everyone else.

"Oh wow!" Jinhae exclaimed. It was her first time visiting Jeju.

The group walked around admiring the beautiful landscape. Yuna took some pictures of the golden shore with Jungkooks trusty Nikon camera.

"It's definetely the place." Namjoon muttered.

"Yah Jin hyung! Look at that seagull!" Hoseok pointed at a huge bird sitting on a rock close by the sea.

"Woah!" Hoseok got excited as well and they both skipped towards it.

"Should we leave them here?" Yoongi groaned before heading to the small port.

"They will meet us there soon." Jinhae reassured him.

After Yuna got the urn from the back of the car, the whole company slowly made its way to the port. The place where she would usually sit with Jungkook after playing for hours at the beach.

The sun had fallen close enough to touch the surface of the sea. All of the previous blues gave their place to a pallete of burnt reds. The softness and saturation collided into something ethereal. As if heaven had come down on earth.

"It's perfect." Yuna exclaimed at peace. She shut her eyes to transcend into the scenery of them when they were kids.

"I remember us fearing the future. At least he will get to be young forever, huh?" Namjoon smiled with his gaze fully set on the horizon.

The group of friends all got teary eyed with that statement.

"Ah Namjoon hyung." Taehyung back hugged the taller man.

Yuna crouched down and her knees met the concrete. She sat the urn by her side so she would take in the last rays of warmth from the setting sun.
And all she could see was him smiling back at her.

She took a glance up to meet Jimins expression. One that said, everything will be alright.

And she set him free. Of everything that was wrong in this world and one that didn't deserve the kindness of his soul.

His ashes traveled into the air until they became one with the ocean.

Jimin tenderly put his hands around her shoulders before placing a short kiss on her forehead.

That small action soothed her so much that she found herself melting inside his warm hug.

One by one everyone joined with open arms until they became a big ball of comfortness.

"Let's live for him!" Jins voice was the first to be heard.

"Yeah, let's live with passion! That's what he would want us to do." Jimin agreed. After all Jungkook was the soul reason he had chosen to continue ballet.

Most of them went back to the beach as the sky was beginning to get darker by the minute. Yuna was the last one to leave the old harbour. Saying goodbye wasn't as easy as she thought. Jimin eventually guided her towards the others who were searching around the area for wood.

It wasn't that later that they lit a small bonfire. They managed to make a circle big enough to fit them all.

When everything was ready, they began sharing their individual stories with Jungkook from the past.

Yuna came to understand that each one of them had a special bond with him. Differences or not, these people were a real family.

It was an emotional roller coaster of sappy memories, uncontrolable laughter and salty tears. You couldn't last in one state for more than five minutes.

The conversation went on for what could have been the whole night. Hoseok was sharing some old scary myth when Jimin noticed an absent minded Yuna.

"Hey... Yuna." The boy exclaimed loud enough for her to hear.

"Huh?" She looked at him a little dazed and not thinking of anything in particular.

"Would you wanna come with me for a bit?"

"Oh sure."

Jimin took her hand and they strolled down where the sand met the sea.
The brunette pulled something out from his pocket.

She curiously peered at his closed fist.
"What is that?"

"Something i wanted you to have."

He opened it to reveal a stunning silver necklace with a set of wings.

"I would have given it to you after our December performance... And i intended for the meaning to be something else... But now it can mean two things." He half grinned before looking back at the girl who was staring agape.

"Do you like it?"

"Do i like it?! Jimin, i love it!" She almost yelled that last part which made even the others turn around.

"Did he propose or something?" Jin exclaimed and everyone bursted in laughter.

Jimins smile became big enough that both of his eyes were about to disappear.

"Can i?"

Yuna nodded and the boy went to clip the necklace around her neck. He scattered her hair on one side and he unwantedly came close enough to the nape of her neck.

"I even made you smell like peaches." Jimin whispered softly, bringing butterflies to her stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 289 48
A girl with a terrible trauma and lot of secrets but with a big dream to be a kpop star had a hard time adjusting to every happenings after her fathe...
3.8M 179K 42
Kim Hana replaces her sister as Park Jimin's bride when she runs off with another man cover by: chimchimicorn HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 fanfiction #1 btsji...
3.4M 146K 63
❝ why did you send me a pic of seokjin? ❞ // cover by @seoultori //
168K 1.6K 10
The title says it all.