๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...

By 1ukkiyo

"...๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ... More

before you begin
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
ending :( authors note
----
๐‘  ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ
โ„Ž ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™ ๐‘– ๐‘› ๐‘”
ending : note : )

47

2K 122 37
By 1ukkiyo

Taehyung POV :

Jimin thankfully dragged me out of there or I don't know when I would've stopped punching Han.
If I would've stopped.

I had never gotten that violent in my life, but he just angered me so much that I couldn't hold it in anymore. We ran out of the building panting trying to catch our breaths.

Once we were hit with the fresh air of the night sky, we finally let a little loose. Jimin and I took one look at each other and lost it. We both began to laugh like crazy. It was such a bad time to laugh ... yet it felt so appropriate.

Jimin covered his eyes as he chuckled,"Oh man. I've never seen you lose it like that."

I looked at the sky and sighed,"Me neither .. me neither."

Jimin walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder,"Hey dude .. don't feel bad. He deserved it."

I looked down to face him and smiled,"I don't feel even a little regret."

"That's good."

I held out my hand to him.
"For y/n."

He took my hand and shook it,"For y/n."

It felt so good to do that to Han. He had it coming and the nerve he had to say that I was the one who hurt her worse than him.

Yet of course, in our lives .. feeling good meant that something just as worse was about to happen.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. I took it out of my pocket and checked for who it was.

My mum.

Why was she calling me?

I shrugged and answered it, bringing the phone to my ear. I could hear a shaky breath on the line.

"Hello?" I asked.

She replied with a straight tone, but I could hear the panic in her voice,"Taehyung .. your grandmother .. she-"

I cut her off before she could finish,"No. Don't say it."

"I'm sorry. But she passed away just a while ago."

I felt my heart drop.
No.
I wouldn't accept this.

I went silent. She spoke again,"Taehyung are you there? You need to come home. Your father said we have to go to the farm tomorrow night to arrange for the funeral."

I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes,"Okay I'll get home ... in a while."

"I'll see-"

I cut her off but by ending the call. She didn't even seem sad. She just sounded like it was a chore to call me.

I put my phone in my pocket and lowered my head to the ground.
Jimin walked up to me cautiously,"Hey what happened? What did she say?"

I couldn't bring myself to speak. I sobbed with my hands by my sides. I was in complete shock.

Jimin immediately embraced me in a hug as he tightly wrapped his arms around my back and head.
"Hey hey. What's wrong?"

I sobbed into his shoulder,"She's gone. Grandma's gone."

I felt him hug me tighter as he breathed,"I'm so sorry Tae. Don't worry. It'll be okay. She's okay."

He said just the words I needed to hear. Yet I felt like I needed comfort from someone else. I pushed myself off of Jimin and turned on my heel.

Jimin tried to grab my arm,"Hey you're not okay right now. Come home with me. You'll feel lonely otherwise."

I sighed and looked at him with tear-filled eyes,"I just want to be alone right now. Don't worry. I'll call you."

Jimin nodded at me hesitantly,"Fine. But .. call me. If you need anything. I'm here for you."

I smiled at him and turned around. I could tell Jimin didn't want me to go alone but he'd just have to live with that for now.

I went back inside the hall to look for y/n, but I didn't see her anywhere. I tried asking someone if they had seen her and they just said,"I saw her leave. I think she was going home."

Why did she leave so early? I thought I told her to stay and wait for me. That was odd.

                            🦋🦋🦋🦋

Y/n POV :

I just stood there, holding my face in my hand.
What did he do?

I was filled with .. with .. what?
Embarrassment?
Humiliation?
Fear?
Pain?
Nothing?

Whatever I was feeling, made my lips tremble further and further until they met the taste of my tears. I let go of my face and dragged my feet forward to go back into the building. I grabbed my shoes and put them on hastily.

I didn't care about the dance or the people, or anything. I just ran down the stairs. On the way, I heard the sound of a boy crying distantly somewhere. I ignored it, because I had to deal with my own pain first.

I walked through the dance ignoring all the looks that everyone gave me, and just pushed my way past everyone.

He never should have slapped me.

I ran out of the building and tried to look for Taehyung or Jimin, but I didn't find them anywhere. Whatever, I didn't want to be there in that moment, so I just walked home.

It was a long way. And really it made me nostalgic of the time when I used to walk to and forth school everyday.
Before all this happened.

Eventually, I made it home and I slammed the door shut. I wiped my tears with my finger tips as i sniffled continuously.

Niki was sitting on the couch, watching cartoons on the tv. He instantly sat up and looked at me with concern,"Y/n what happened?"

I waved him off,"Nothing, just don't worry. I'm gonna go to sleep."

"But you're face is re-"

I gave him a warning look,"Niki. Just let me .. please?"

He sighed angrily,"Fine."

I walked further until I finally was met with the comfort of my room. I just didn't feel anything. Nothing felt important anymore.

Still dressed, I fell onto my bed like a drunk person.  
Except I was drunk in devastation.
In pity for myself.
Drunk in depression.

I lay on my stomach and faced towards the window that was wide open. My tears fell down the side of my nose and I lay there listening to each chubby tear fall onto the mattress beneath me.

The physical pain was gone, yet the emotional pain never left. I stayed quiet, staring out the window and listening to my own slow breathing.

Soon enough .. I would go to sleep.

And I did, thankfully. Even though I was still in an uncomfortable dress with makeup slathered over my face, I was able to sleep. I guess all that stress and the emotions just built up enough to force me into a deep slumber.

I felt the bed dip as if a heavy weight were joined next to me. That definitely wasn't Niki. He didn't weigh that much.

An arm curled its way over my waist and rested there heavily.

And then when I finally woke up from all the motion around me, I saw a head of natural wavy black hair, set down on my chest.

It was Taehyung.

I heard the soft sniffling as I felt fresh hot tears fall onto my chest. He was breathing so loudly, and I didn't know what to do.
Partly because my head was hurting like a bitch. It wasn't so good to be woken from such a deep sleep like that. My eyes even felt swollen, maybe because of the sleep, but most likely from the crying.

With my free hand, I ruffled his hair gently and whispered,"Taehyung is that you?"

He whimpered, still resting on my chest,"Yeah."

I pulled his hair back, trying to comfort him in even the smallest ways. Letting him know I was there for him.
"You're still in your suit .. what happened?"

His long fingers trailed further around my back feeling my dress.
"I could ask you the same question. You're still in your dress."

I took his hand, and removed it from my waist. I then shifted down the bed a little to lay on my side and meet his eyes. I faced the right, while he faced me. He practically looked the same as me. Red puffy eyes, and swollen lips from crying.

I whispered while I adjusted my arm as a pillow underneath my head,"I guess we both had a rough night."

Taehyung looked at me with concern and worry, and he brought his hand up .. probably to caress my cheek.

I flinched involuntarily. I had shut my eyes tight as it replayed in my head.

He stopped his hand, mid-air as he crossed his eyebrows.
"Why did you .. flinch?"

I sniffled as I felt my eyes hurt again. I really didn't want to cry again, but I couldn't help it. I was just a young girl. I didn't deserve that.

Taehyung moved closer to me and slowly brought his hand down on my cheek. He began softly caressing that one place on my cheek.
Where Jungkook hit me.

Taehyung bit his lip as I felt his voice break in pain,"Y/n why did you shut your eyes like that?"

I took a deep breath, still trying extremely hard not to cry, but now the tears were fighting to escape.

I could hear Taehyung's voice waver the way it does when he cries,"What happened to your cheek?"

I took his hand and forced it off my cheek as I whispered back,"It's nothing Tae. Don't worry."

He seemed to be getting irritated as I shut him out. Taehyung tried to touch my cheek again, but I tried to stop him with my arm. He quickly grabbed my wrist and held it in the air.
He used that voice again. The one where he gritted his teeth.
"Why did you flinch y/n? Who did this?"

I shut my eyes as I felt myself sob. Taehyung let go of my wrist and watched it drop as if it were dead. I felt him wipe my tears away with his hands. He whispered, softer, this time,"Tell me y/n. It's okay."

Sighing, I bit my lip forcing the tears to stop. I finally found a moment where I was breathing normally to tell him.
"Jungkook."

Taehyung looked at me with complete shock,"What?"

I explained to him,"We met on the roof at school. And he tried to confess to me again. I said I didn't like him. Then he .. kissed me-"

"Jungkook kissed you?"

I could sense the restlessness in his body. He was just twitching to fight someone.
"Yeah .. and I told him I still didn't like him. Then he got angry and I yelled at him. He yelled at me back and .. then he slapped me. He just walked away after that."

He was so angry and I could see the veins in his head popping, yet he tried to stay calm for me. He came closer and cried to me,"Y/n I'm so sorry I wasn't there. I told you to wait for me. Why didn't you just wait for me?"

I cried back, pursing my lips. He was right. If I had just listened to him and not followed that Hobi guy for no reason, I might have been okay then.

He sighed with a frown on his face. Then he kissed my eyes lightly. He kissed my nose, and my chin, the corners of my mouth, my forehead, and ears. Each kiss felt like a cloud bouncing on my face. He was so gentle with me, it made me want to just kill him for being so perfect.

He gazed into my eyes and whispered again,"It's okay. Don't blame yourself. Blame me or Jungkook .. anyone but yourself. I'll fix this. I'm gonna have a talk with Jungkook."

I nodded with trembling lips,"Just don't do anything harsh .. please. One of the reasons I love you so much is that you're so level-headed .. and you always know what to do."

He fit his large hand behind my neck and kissed me gently. This kiss was different. We were both crying and a big emotional mess. Stuck in our uncomfortable outfits from the dance, sprawled across my old worn out bed. The window was open casting a blue shade on the both of us as the wind lightly blew on us. His large lips filled my whole lips not leaving any space to feel lonely. Just that single kiss, made me feel so whole. So much better. My medicine.

That was my favourite kiss ever. My most memorable. With my most loved. It was the last thing I ever thought about before going to sleep.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.7K 32
*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked up at my mum and spoke "I am so sorry t...
145K 6.8K 25
Y/n Kim, a high school girl who see many disturbing things and also things, that ordinary people can't. Ghost, satan, demons, monster, was like a no...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
19.4K 295 34
**DISCONTINUED** Falling in love was far from Nicky's top priority. All she wanted was to keep her secret and stay out of trouble. But people don't a...