INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

By coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... More

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

THIRTY-SIX

2.2K 105 77
By coolwhenurbatman

THIRTY-SIX:
THE DAD VOICE

[i promised I would dedicate this to my Australian readers and the birthday girl!!]

When Five suggested for the umbrella academy to come back together, he forgot one big factor.

Luther, Vanya, and Diego had no idea that Alex was alive. Again.

So if he thought that the family gathering was gonna be chaos, he now thought it was gonna be chaos times two.

He left after telling the idiot duo — not to be mistaken with the dumb duo; Alex and Klaus — to get Vanya without squeezing her to death.

(*¯︶¯*)

Vanya was half-asleep and honestly, Diego could not blame her.

Luther was staring into nothingness and thinking along the lines of 'to be or not to be' while Diego was sharpening his knives and completely blocking out Elliott who was talking about a very boring thing — Jell-O.

"If we have some will you shut up," Diego asked with no emotion in his voice. The jello talk had drained him of all emotions.

Elliott should become a dementor if he ever visited the magical community.

"Maybe," Elliott said before pouring some Jell-O.

Luther snapped out of his daze and looked at Vanya, "How you feeling?"

"Pretty shitty to be honest."

"Where would you say you are on a scale from one to ending all life on this planet?"

"Really?"

"Diego put the knife away you idiot, she's fine." Luther leaned forward, to try to whisper or just cause, I have no idea.

Diego was playing with his knife, throwing it up and catching it, "the last time I saw this one, she had me suspended midair, sucking the life out of me with energy tentacles. I think I'm allowed a little time to process."

"Oh, I would love to see an energy tentacle." Elliott pitched in.

"I don't remember what I did but I'm sorry, if - if that means anything."

Diego looked at Vanya and stopped the knife show, "it does, just going through a lot right now. there's this girl that I like, I thought she liked me but turns it that she's-"

He was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and Allison laughing.

Luther had a smile on his face, "thank god."

Diego looked down before looking up again when Allison started speaking, "Is anyone here? Hello?"

They stood up and walked to the railing.

"Le petit mort, le petit mort," that was definitely Klaus.

Allison laughed, "what? You don't speak French."

"It's 'The Little Death'."

There was more laughing and chattering before they saw the three other Hargreeves + Elliott looking down at them — literally.

"I know this is impossible, but did we all get sexier? I know I got sexier cause I've been told multiple times but you lot..."

Everyone looked at each other, Klaus waved at them and- there was just a lot of looking at each other, okay?

Allison Stared at the only other female Hargreeves, "Vanya."

"I can't believe I have a sister," Vanya said excitedly.

And slowly they all descended the stairs.

"I missed you," Allison smiled.

"Thank god someone did."

They both chuckled and hugged.

Diego held Klaus by his shoulder, "Are you drunk?"

Klaus huffed, "as if I can get drunk with his royal highness lurking around and just being shitty, like who even loves you? No one, that's who."

"Well fuck you too!" Alex shouted as he ran into the building.

Everyone turned to look at him, and if it was a cartoon their jaws would be on the floor and Alex could roll it like it was a carpet or something.

"Alex?"

"Diego!"

"Alex!"

"Luther!"

"Alex? Wha-"

"Vanya!"

"Alex!"

Everyone turned to look at Elliot, who blushed, "I felt left out..."

Alex smiled at the adorable man, "Adorable man!"

Elliott blushed even harder.

Like a spell broken, Diego took his knife out and hurled it at Alex, who just moved a little and his smile didn't even falter.

"You bastard!"

Luther had to physically hold Diego back while he was experiencing his own wild emotions.

"Hey, Vanny!" Klaus said and went to hug his little sister, who was kinda still in a hug with Allison, "oh that's so sweet."

"No, Jesus," Allison falsely complained.

Alex, who was a sucker for group hugs decided to give Diego and Luther time to cool of and went to hug the smol trio — not to be mistaken with the spirit trio; Klaus, Ben, and Alex — and went into the group hug as well.

"Group hug!"

Klaus laughed while Vanya felt a sense of calmness washing over her.

"Klaus, is Ben here?"

"No," Klaus had his hands on hips, "unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel."

"Yeah, last I saw him he was going to a strip club." Alex shocked his head, "Kids these days..."

"Are you kidding me?" Ben shouted from somewhere behind them, irrelevant information if you ask me.

After that Diego calmed down and Luther released him, causing Diego to quickly pull Alex into a hug.

"Asshole," Diego whispered.

"Love you too," Alex smiled.

Luther after that came to hug Alex and did it so gently that it almost broke Alex's heart, "look at my little brothers and sister, all grown up but still little."

Klaus could swear he saw Alex tear up.

After all the crying and stuff, they went back to business, which was the apocalypse. Again.

( '▽`)

"All right, first of all, I wanna say I'm sorry. I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole
Going-back-in-time-and-getting-stuck thing. But the real kick in the pants here is we bought the end of the world back here with us."

And with that, all the attention was on Five.

"Oh, my god, again?" Klaus said as he looked around.

Everyone looked away from him — even Alex.

"All of you knew?" Klaus looked at his siblings and then at Alex, "even you?"

"Yeah, I was a bit distracted and forgot about it."

That made Klaus smirk, "I bet you were."

Luther made a sound like a cat was being kicked by a lady in red high heels, which was not cool by the way.

Respect the cat.

"Why am I always the last one who finds out about the end of the— oh my god. My cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! I told them we have until 2019."

There were many head shakes.

"We have until Monday, we have six days."

"Is it Vanya?" Klaus casually said as he drank from his glass.

"Klaus," Allison scolded him.

"What? It's usually Vanya."

Alex looked at him like he was crazy, "we've only had one apocalypse before, what the hell is up with the 'usually'?"

Alex interrupted before they could go on and argue like a married couple, "do you have any leads Five?"

Diego handed Five the folder that held a picture of their dad, "yeah we have one."

Allison opened the folder, "holy shit is that dad?"

"Yeah."

Everyone crowded around Allison to get a glimpse of Reggie.

"That's him?" Vanya asked and Diego replied, "standing on the grassy knoll."

Five began to talk again, "Diego and I have been trying to talk to dad about what exactly this means, so daw we've got nothing."

"Not nothing," Diego quickly said, "we know he plans to kill Kennedy."

"Maybe," Five started again, "but we don't know who or what sets doomsday in motion. Could be Kennedy, could be something entirely independent. But if we know something changed the timeline, we have to make it right."

Allison asked what was probably going through everyone's head, "yeah but how, if we don't know what's broken?"

"Oh come on, do the math," apparently Diego wasn't on team I-Don't-know-what's-going-on, "we know dad's having shady-ass meetings with some shady-ass people."

"Doing shady-ass stuff?" Alex asked but was ignored by all but Klaus and Ben. One gave him a small smile the other huffed. Go figure who did what.

"We know he's on the grassy knoll in three days to kill the president. So I think we all know what we have to do."

"Find dad."
"Kill dad."
"Dad."

Five, Diego and Alex said at the same time before the first two looked at each other.

Alex whispered a small 'jinx' to himself.

Everyone else looked at them weirdly — even Ben was like 'wtf is going on'.

"None of us are supposed to be here, right?" Vanya said causing Five to look at her, "I mean what if it's us? Has anyone done anything here to screw up the timeline?"

There was a moment of silence, everyone just looking at each other and Allison pouring herself a drink.

The silence was broken by the local snitch, Luther, "Diego's been stalking Lee Harvey Oswald."

"And you are working for Jack Ruby!" Diego countered immediately and pointed an accusing finger at the monkey bro.

Alex brightened up, "I know Jack Ruby, He's a regular."

Klaus spoke up from where he was leaning back in a chair and had Alex's leg in his lap, "Allison's has been very involved in politics."

"Okay, you started a cult." Understandable, have a good day ma'am.

"Thank you!" Ben shouted but who cares about Ben? Me, that's who.

Klaus started making claws at Ben?

"I've met some very powerful and influential people," Alex pitched in cause there's an ancient saying that says 'don't ignore Alex Hargreeves, he's a smol bean.'

(Alex has edited this part cause in the original draft it said, 'Alex Hargreeves is a whore.')

"I'm- I'm just a simple nanny on a farm." Vanya said, "I don't have anything to do with all of that."

"Well maybe you do and we just don't know yet."

Diego whistled sharply causing them to fall silent, "listen to yourselves, everything in our new lives is connected to Kennedy. That can't be a coincidence. Luther works for Ruby, Allison is protesting the government, dad is on the grassy knoll, Klaus is..."

Diego looked at Klaus who was whipping his hair back for some reason, seeing that his lover struggled with his long hair — which unfair, only he and Luther had short hairs now and he wanted long hair, dang it — he started to do small braids as he sat facing Klaus.

"Doing something weird and being gross with Alex but probably related."

Alex thought for a second before speaking as he was braiding Klaus's hair, "Now that I think about it, I think he ordered a suit from me, must've been delivered already."

Everyone was digesting the new information.

"See clearly, we were all sent back here for one special reason: saving John Fitzgerald Kennedy."

Everyone started talking over each other while Five went deep into his genius mind, going through what he saw in apocalypse 2.0.

Alex leaned and whispered into Klaus's ear, "I smell a crush."

"Guys you all die," Five said and everyone looked at him, "I was there, I saw it. And I wanna forget it, but I can't. I saw Russian Nike vaporize the world with all of you in it, in a war that never happened until we brought it here."

Alex's brotherly emotions were triggered and he went into protective brother mood. Forget taco Diego, we now have taco Five.

"And Hazel gave his life to save us, so you may need to shut up and just listen to me. I don't know if the things we've experienced here are all connected. I don't know if there's a reason for everything. But dad will. We need to talk to hun before everyone and everything we know is dead."

Luther, the asshole monkey whore decided to bless them with his incredible choice, "okay! I'm out!"

"Did you just listen to what he said?" Alex asked looking baffled.

"Yeah, yeah I did. I heard a 58-year-old-man who still wants his daddy to come and fix everything. Well, count me out. It's time we all grew the hell up."

"Luther!" Alex scolded loudly as Luther began to just fucking walk away.

Several other voices shouted disapprovingly at monkey dude.

Diego went with him and so did Five.

Five appeared in front of Luther, "no one leaves until we figure this out."

Luther, deciding to bless them even more with his audacity, took hold of Five's shirt and throw him over the railing.

Fortunately for them, Five wooshed away.

Unfortunately, they had to deal with a pissed off Alex.

"Luther Dicking Hargreeves!" Alex shouted and the siblings all looked at each other with terrified faces, that was Alex's you're-in-deep-shit voice and no one had pleasant memories of that voice. Even Vanya with her amnesia knew it.

Luther immediately hunched and looked down.

"Come with me so we can have a talk regarding your recent behavior," he dragged Luther away by his ear and ignored the 'ow ow ow' and continued to rant, "first with Klaus in future and now this absolutely unacceptable behavior? I expect a lot -"

And then his voice was blocked when the door was closed, but they could hear the muffled sounds of him yelling at Luther.

"He's def grounded," Klaus said without looking away from where the two had disappeared.

Allison and Vanya nodded.

"Without a doubt."
"Definitely."

★彡WORDS: 2500★彡
Hi!
Sorry this update was late, bet no one actually expected me to update before update days.

Big thanks to Lovegoods_   for being and also happy birthday! a little something from me to you. Ain't much, might mean nothing but I wanted to do something. So I hope you enjoyed it!

I freaking love interacting with you guys so don't be shy. Come chat or have family fights in the comments.

If anyone needs help with their book (writing, ideas, cover, etc) Don't be shy and DM me! I'll help as much as I can.

Low-key wanna do a graphic shop book...

ALSO
A friend of mine is working on a project with her sister and they need an artist, so if anyone's up for the job DM me!

STAY SAFE

LOVE YALL! 🤍

A/N: we're getting closer and closer to my evil genius plan! Muahahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.2K 29
𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ after saving the world in 1963...
3.9K 68 30
________________________ Ashlinn Sheehan. Born October 1st 1989 in Waterford, Ireland. She had loving parents and and the best life she could ask for...
24.2K 663 34
• • • • • • • "𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!" "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭." • • • • • •...
2.3K 99 11
Delilah Miller was supposed to be normal. She wasn't one of the 43 born in October, she was supposed to grow up in her small English town and become...