Stormy Night (Sanders Sides A...

By Call_me_kyutiee

Virgil Storm kept his identity hidden ever since he started covering songs and uploading it on the internet... More

~000~
~001~
~002~
~003~
~004~
~005~
~006~
~007~
~008~
~009~
~010~
~011~
~012~
~013~
~014~
~015~
~016~
~017~
~018~
~019~
~020~
~021~
~022~
~023~
(SORRY NOT A CHAPTER) AUTHOR'S NOTE
~SPECIAL CHAPTER~
~024~
~025~
~026~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
~028~
~029~
~030~
~031~
~032~
~033~
AUTHOR'S NOTE : WRITER'S BLOCK
~034~
~035~
~036~
~037~
~038~
~039~
~040~

~027~

254 16 0
By Call_me_kyutiee

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SANDERS SIDES. SANDERS SIDES IS OWNED BY THOMAS SANDERS AND HIS TEAM. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND SOME OCS FROM THIS AU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman's POV

I walked to school with a visible frown on my face. People had been asking why I was down this early in the morning but I just answered them with a shrug and walked off. I didn't mean to be rude or anything but I just wasn't feeling any energy to answer today. Or even to smile. Or to do anything.

I arrived at school, putting my backpack on my table. I slouched on my seat, stared at my backpack for a while before burying my face onto it. I stayed like that for I don't know long until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Logan and Patton.

"Oh.. hey guys," I greeted and went back to hugging my backpack.

"Are you alright, kiddo? You've been acting so down since yesterday," Patton asked.

"You started acting so upset after going to that fast food restaurant. Care to elaborate?," Logan asked.

The real reason why I am so bummed out is because yesterday, I pulled Logan and Patton to "Guevarra's Dine and Dish" hoping to find a certain someone there. But, alas, I didn't see him. I asked about him from one of the worker's there and they said Virgil took off early. I was hoping that we could invite him to eat with us to celebrate Logan's birthday (And of course to have some more bonding time with him), but that didn't get to happen. I was so upset after that. It was a good thing that we already finished buying Logan some presents before going there or else I could've ruined his birthday.

If it's not obvious enough, I can't tell them the real reason why I got upset. They might think I like Virgil (Well, I do, but they can't know that of course). So, I didn't answer and just continued looking at distance while still hugging my bag. They were about to ask again but our teacher came in and they went back to their seats.

{TIME SKIP}

Lunch time came and I just noticed that Virgil wasn't in any of our early classes. Great! Another reason to be upset. First, I didn't get to see him yesterday at his work and now he didn't even attend school.

'Wait a minute. What if something bad happened that's why he's not at school?' I thought, my upset expression turned to a worried one. I need to text him to know if he's okay!

I hurriedly got my phone from my pocket and started typing.

To: SCDX

Virgil? I noticed you're not at school. Are you alright? Did something bad happen?

I desperately waited for a reply but a few minutes later, Patton, Logan and I are already at the bleachers to have lunch and he's still not replying.

"Roman? Your sandwich is falling apart," Patton said snapping me back to reality. I looked up and noticed that I have in my hand the sandwich that I bought and its inside is indeed starting to fall out of it. I quickly put down my phone and held the sandwich with two hands. I took a sigh of relief and started eating it.

"A while ago, you only looked upset but right now it looks like you're worried of something. What is it?," Patton asked concerned. It took me a few seconds before answering.

"I noticed Virgil wasn't in class and I'm... worried. What if something bad happened that's why he didn't come to school?," I said worriedly, trying hard not to picture anything that could've possibly happened.

"Oh kiddo," Patton released a relieved sigh and inched closer to me. He then hugged me. I got confused and asked.

"What's with the hug, padre?,"

"It's just a comforting hug," He said then pulled out of the hug. He looked at me and said, "Don't worry about Virgil, kiddo. He texted me and said he was going to rest a bit today. He got tired from yesterday and wanted to have one mental health day"

I took a sigh of relief and chuckled.

"Well, that's a relief. Everything's okay then," I said with a smile. Patton smiled at me.

"Now, just eat up before the school bell rings," Patton said. I nodded and continued eating my sandwich.

"I may have to advise to eat faster because we only have approximately 10 minutes before our next class," Logan said looking at his wristwatch.

"Okay, okay, I'll eat up," I said and gobbled up the sandwich.

{TIME SKIP AGAIN}

"Our general rehearsal is today, you guys want to watch?," I asked Patton and Logan while putting all my things inside my bag.

"I'm in!," Patton said with a bright smile on his face. "How 'bout you, Logie?," He asked Logan who has his bag already by his shoulder.

"I am not busy at the moment and we do not have any club meetings for today so I guess why not?," Logan said.

"Great! Let's go!," I said and led them to our clubroom.

{ANOTHER TIME SKIP}

"That was so awesome! You did well, Roman," Patton praised. I smiled and gave a thankful bow to him.

"At first you looked ridiculous but I must say, you did do an outstanding performance," Logan commented. I rolled my eyes.

"Why thank you for your constructive criticism," I said sarcastically.

"You are welcome," He said while adjusting his glasses. I rolled my eyes again and chuckled.

"Oh hey! You guys aren't doing anything after school, right?," Patton asked.

"Yeah, why?," I asked.

"I was actually planning to visit Virgil. I mean, he did say that he's taking a mental health day today and I did say Roman to not worry but I can't help but worry and I wanted to check on him. I know his address and I thought why not we all go and give him a surprise visit," Patton said.

'Wait. We're going to visit Virgil?! Okay, Roman, think. Do you want to go? or not?' My thoughts then started to occupy my mind again and I was snapped back to reality once again by Patton.

"Logan said he's coming. How 'bout you, Roman? Are you in?," Patton asked.

"I- uh- sure!," I said almost immediately and gave an awkward smile.

"Fantastic! Now how 'bout you change now so we could go," Patton said. I did just notice that I was still in costume.

"Okay, brb," I said and quickly rushed backstage to change.

{ANOTHER TIME SKIP AGAIN}

We are now currently inside a bus. I texted Virgil about our visit because what if he's recording a video and Patton and Logan heard him singing? He might get exposed immediately. So I texted him to alert him but he still hasn't texted back. I waited patiently but he's not really replying. I tried calling him but he didn't pick up.

We arrived at the place Patton was talking about. We walked and arrived at what he assumes as Virgil's apartment.

It felt like something bad was going to happen. There was a car parked by the sidewalk infront of this apartment and if this is Virgil's apartment then he might already have some visitors and I have a feeling that those visitors don't like us.

Patton knocked on the door three times and I held my breath.

"Virgil!," Patton called and knocked three times again.

After a few more minutes, the door opened but it wasn't Virgil who opened the door but...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I FINALLY had the time to update. It's been weeks and I'm really sorry.

I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter.

Holidays are coming up and I can't promise you but I might update more frequently since it's the holidays and I don't have much school things going on. But don't expect too much, okay? Hehe

Anyways, I hope you guys have an awesome day today and always remember that you and your feelings are valid.

Have a good day, everyone! Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.3K 34
*Completed* Virgil doesn't know it, but he's the son of Lucifer. After his caring mother is killed in a horrible car crash that should have killed V...
5.1K 183 34
Series 2 of Virgil's Life I seriously recommend reading the first book This book won't make any sense if you don't read the first one Disclaimer: San...
509K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...
72.8K 3.2K 31
This has been playing out in my head for a while, so I thought 'why not make it an actual story?' And so I did. It's mostly Prinxiety with some Logic...