ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

o96

2.9K 141 131
By cuteezers

"Okay, that's enough stories for one day!" Seonghwa announced as he looked at the clock. They had spent the whole day telling stories and now the moon had already risen. "It's already so late!"

"But Papa~ we haven't heard all the stories yet~" Wooyoung pouted and held his baby blue album tight to his chest.

Hongjoong tilted his head and lifted Wooyoung in his lap "Promise, we will have time to tell many more stories on another day!" Hongjoong said and stood up with his son on his arm. "But for now, let's make dinner and go to bed, mhm?"

Jongho sulked and put his own golden album away. He wouldn't get the chance to hear the stories in it today anyway.

"Don't be sad Jongie! I can tell you stories about you too!" Yunho said and put his arm around the youngest. "Mhm... Maybe we can all sleep in my room together tonight! And then Sangie, San and I can tell you and Youngie what we can remember!"

~

Little droplets dripped off the tips of his hairs as he left the bathroom and entered his own bedroom to get dressed. Hongjoong was waring for him, already showed, changed and bed-ready. He was reading a book, spared Seonghwa little side glances while he got dressed into his sleeping wear. The younger closed the book and put it on his nightstand, his arms crossed behind his head, and watched Seonghwa get ready. He found it cute how his feet got tangled up in the pants, or how he put on the shirt wrong first. When he finally got it right, Hongjoong was waiting with open arms. Seonghwa climbed on the bed and crawled over to his husband, plumping down in his arms and snuggling in his chest. "You started to wear a shirt to bed. Getting cold?" Seonghwa muffled into the younger chest and then lifted his head to look at the other.

"I can take it off anytime, if you want to-" Hongjoong smirked back "wouldn't mind, just say you want to see your sexy husband's perfect abs-"

"Mhm, you mean my husband's squishy Dad-body?" Seonghwa giggled and pinched the little roll on Hongjoong's side. The younger jerked up and tried to hide it away, Seonghwa just laughed and buried his hands under the other's shirt. "No~ I want to squeeze it!he playfully pouted and clung onto the other.

"No! You're tickling me!" Hongjoong tried to escape but was buried under the weight of his husband. Soft laughter and chuckles rolled over their lips as they just rolled around in the large bed, tickling the other. It was one of these rare moments where both of them had no other worries, were there was just their family and the moment. They made each other happy. There was nothing more Hongjoong loved than seeing Seonghwa being his playful self, so there was nothing more the older admired and wished for than Hongjoong letting go of all the strings of responsibility for once. Being in love and just playing around once a while made them feel careless again.

"Remember in high school..."

~

"Park Seonghwa ! I will send you to the principal's office! Sit down immediately!"

"But Sir-"

"No excuses! Let him go!"

"Sir he just-"

"To the principal's office, Park!"

Seonghwa huffed angrily and let go of Beomseok, the bully be had just beaten up. He couldn't believe how the teachers just looked away while Beomseok terrorized a bunch of juniors, how he had a tape of the girl's changing rooms. There was just this much where Seonghwa could look away. Yes, he had beaten him until he was crying for his mother, bruised all over, his lip was bleeding. And he would do it again.

Seonghwa strolled to the principal's office. It was his second time that week, how would he explain this to his parents? He didn't fear his father, he would understand his son's intentions. His mother would too, but she would surely whip his ass for again missing classes.

As the tall student reached the office door, he was someone already waiting outside. It was the guy he had met in his English class. Kim Hongjoong, same age, worked part-time in the Cafe down the street and once a week washed the dishes in the restaurant two blocks from their school. He was chasing his dream to become a musician, went to auditions and missed classes a lot because of it. They had to clean the school after classes as a punishment.

It wasn't that Seonghwa had stalked the other, no. They just happened to cross paths a lot. But Hongjoong wouldn't recognize Seonghwa outside school, the younger was mostly busy with work. So, he had never noticed that Seonghwa would come sit in the Cafe he worked in.

"Kim, why you here?" Seonghwa asked and knitted his brows, looking all tough with his bleeding lip and undone uniform.

Hongjoong's eyes widened when he saw Seonghwa. "I-I ? Uhm... Too many missing classes... Getting my detention paper" he said and looked at the older with worry in his eyes. "Sh-Should I get a ice pack for your eye? Looks bad, man" Hongjoong added, tried to sound just as tough as the older did. But that wasn't him. He got shy around Seonghwa, he intimidated him. The older was tall, had a handsome face and was a straight-A student. And at the same time he had all the others on their knees for him as the school's bad boy and leader of the school's band. Everything about him just screamed 'main character'.

"Nah, it's fine. Will be down by tomorrow" Seonghwa replied and knocked at the door of the office. He spared Hongjoong a side glance, smirked at him kneeding his hands nervously. Just seconds later he got invited into the office.

The secretary, Mrs. Jung, looked Seonghwa up and down in disappointment. "Again?" she asked and the student just shrugged his shoulders. "Ah Seonghwa, I hate filling your reports" she said and typed something on her computer.

"You could just give me the detention paper and not document anything though" Seonghwa suggested with a grin, earned a chuckle of the middle aged woman in response.

"I could, I could..." she said and looked up, winked at the student. "Here, just take this and go... Ah ! And give this to Kim Hongjoong, he should be waiting outside" she added and extended two sheets at him.

Seonghwa nodded and bowed politely before leaving, thanking the secretary for her generosity. He closed the door behind him and eyes the two sheets in his hand. "Here" he gave the one with Hongjoong's name on it over to the other. "... See you on Friday after school"

~

"You're late, Park" Mr. Seo marked as the student entered the detention room twenty minutes late.

"Got lost on the way" Seonghwa shrugged and sat down. His eyes went over the room; it was empty except for him, the old hag, and Hongjoong who was deep buried in sheets of work. From the distance it looked like math, could be chemistry too. Unlike Hongjoong, Seonghwa didn't have any work he had to catch on, so he sat there for nothing. "You see, Sir, we could just call it a day. I'm sure you have plans on a Friday evening, plans with your wife and kids... Maybe a significant other?" Seonghwa tried after ten minutes of doing nothing. The teacher who had to watch them did look annoyed and whipped on his seat.

"I heard about you, Park Seonghwa. You like sweet-talking your authorities into your favor. But not me, Park. Not me" the older man promised and fixed his eyes on the student who just sat back and shook his head with a devilish smirk.

"Ah, I just thought I could give it a shot, Sir" he replied and leaned his head back, counted back from ten to zero. And at the exact time he hit zero, the lights went out and the alarm started. "It's Friday evening, Sir, there is no-one else in the building... Looks like you have to check what's wrong?"

Mr. Seo looked at the black haired student with disbelief. He was sure this was the devils work. The man cursed under his breath as he stood up and left the room to check on what had released the alarm and shut down the lights.

The second the two students were left alone, Seonghwa turned to Hongjoong who kept working on his sheets unfazed. "Yah" he said, drawing the younger attention to him "Wanna run away?"

"Wh-what?"

"Run away, break out, go home- the old hag won't come back anyway"

"But we can't-"

"Oh hell yeah we can, come on" Seonghwa grabbed the younger's stuff, put them in his backpack and dragged him out by his hand. "I want to show you something"

~

"Woah..." Hongjoong breathed out as he looked at the city lights from the rooftop of their school building. The sun had been down long ago, lights were now illuminating the streets. "it looks beautiful" he said and looked to his side where Seonghwa sat.

"Yeah?" Seonghwa hummed and kept his eyes on the lights. He took off his jacket and laid it on the ground, laying in it himself. "Then you will like this too" he commented and pointed at the sky. First Hongjoong didn't understand, then he laid next to Seonghwa and looked up. It took a couple seconds for his eyes to get adjusted, then they spotted uncountable little shining dots on the black night sky. "Cool, huh?" Seonghwa marked by softly chuckling. He turned his face to the other, capturing a pure moment of amazement in his face.

Hongjoong looked to his side, crossed Seonghwa's eyes that were already on him. For the first he had the confidence and smiled, wide and bright. "Thank you for sharing this with me" he said. For just a moment Hongjoong believe he had seen Seonghwa get flushed cheeks. But he threw away that idea fast as his mind was busy with something else. "What a coincidence" he said and looked into Seonghwa's eyes, which seemed like they held all these stars in the stay in them. "that you are the brightest star tonight"

-
Hey! How are you?

Here is a little Seongjoong during hs😌 hope you liked it

Ahh yes, Friday FINALLY YALL I CAN'T NO MORE

I feel like I'm only complaining about school lol I am tho shit is like the only thing I do- 💀😭 someone gimme back my life omg

Mhmmm well my best friend got a man now and sis is lonely now✨ istg lieeess lieeess I knew she would chase that d when it came around😂
I love how she had a talk with him on how she's used to get her ass spanked and bitten in general and can't take it in a sexual way because I do it to her as her friend jenebnwksidtai man literally asked if I happen to have a crush on her bwahaha like no bro, that ass is just mine like, I've been there for years. I don't know if you're worth there chubby cheeks✨

Mhmmm gonna get myself instand noodles now😗✌️✨ cause sis forgets to eat and eats at like 12pm💀

Anyways,

Please stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 104 12
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
43.8K 1.3K 32
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: 6 - 3 - 24 (yeah got a little lazy through writing it ๐Ÿ˜…) WARNING: She Pro...
350K 12.7K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
138K 4.8K 60
Instagram au Crossdressing yeosang I promise this'll be better than the last