NEVER MIND love

By YayaKim94

**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had fe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Yoongi's POV
Chapter 7
Yoongi's POV Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Inspiration Pics

Chapter 11

1K 51 28
By YayaKim94

Sun's face is how I picture the rest of the world once they find out Yoongi has a daughter. Sun does her best to hide her shock expression by just smiling but I can see right through it. She was not expecting what she just witnessed. I completely understand her and if I was her I would feel the same way. Sometimes I can't believe what happened between Yoongi and I. Even though I have Mia which is the biggest confirmation that it did happen. I enter the apartment and gesture for my stunned friend to follow me and she obeys. She does not speak and I am glad because I don't want to wake Mia up. I approach Yoongi as quietly as possible and before I can touch him something makes me look up and I see what looks like the back of Jimin's head moving around in the kitchen. I leave Yoongi alone and decide to greet Jimin. 

"Hello" I say walking towards the entrance of the kitchen and I feel Sun follow behind me. Jimin turns around startled by my presence but once he notices me and Sun he smiles brightly. 

"Hello Ara" He says and I watch as his eyes wonder to Sun. 

"Jimin, this is Sun-Hee we work together and she has become a good friend" I say and I turn to the side to give them space to greet each other but as I watch Sun's face I notice that her pale complexion has turned apple red. I don't blame her I think I looked the same when I met all of them. 

"Hi Sun-Hee, I'm Jimin nice to meet you" Jimin says with his flirting eyes and this boy could flirt with a rock and the rock will fall for him. 

"Hiiiii" Sun whispers almost inaudible. Honestly I feel bad for the poor girl its a lot to process. I search for her eyes and I give her an understanding nod. I know this is not something she was expecting today and I know for a fact she has slowly become a BTS army since she has been in Korea. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Park" she continues and the formality of her words catch Jimin by surprise and his smile is that of a small boy with a new toy.

"Any friend of Ara is also my friend, please call me Jimin" He says and I have to admit it gives me a small amount of pride to know Jimin views me as a close friend. We have only seen each other a few times but I know how close Yoongi is to all of them and how much he cares for his brothers. I do want to start to get closer to them since they will be in my daughter's life hopefully forever.  

"Thank you Sr, I mean Jimin" Ara stutters and both Jimin and I smile. 

"Excuse me for a moment I need to go wake some one up to scold him for not answering the phone" I say attempting to help my awkward friend not be as embarrassed as I know she feels right now. 

"Ara please don't, Hyung had a hard time putting my niece to sleep" Jimin chuckles but I can see how sincere he is. "Hyung fell asleep with her and I think all of us felt as tired as her. She has a lot of energy" 

"You are right, she has been having a hard time napping at this time, I should let them sleep but he is going to hear me when he wakes up" I say and my anger is no longer there. I am just frustrated with the situation. 

"Have you eaten?" Jimin ask looking between Sun and I. "Jhope hyung made food" he saids gesturing for us to take a seat on the dining table. 

"No thank you, I should get going" Sun says bowing . 

"Sun please stay for lunch I know you haven't had anything to eat since this morning and you came all the way here with me" I say trying to convince her to stay. I grab her by one hand to pull her to the table and I notice Jhope come out of the hallway of rooms. 

"You are back" Jhope says excitedly walking to greet me but something makes him stop in the middle the living room. I search for his eyes to figure out what's wrong but I notice he is looking next to me where Sun is. I look at Sun who matches Jhope's face and for some reason I feel like I am intruding in something special. The way they are looking at each other reminds me of how Yoongi looked at me the first time he saw me and I watch as Sun's cheeks turn red again. 

"Hello Jhope, I didn't know you were still here. I wanted to thank you and Jimin  for the food and coming to help with Mia" I say trying to get his attention since I feel like the room is about to become awkward. I watch as it takes a second for my words to bring him back to the now. 

"Oh yes, no need to thank us, we are proud uncles" He says finally looking my way but I catch him taking half a second glimpses at my friend. Sun is still quiet and I don't know how she feels about everything that has happened. 

"This is my friend Sun-Hee" I say introducing her for the second time today. 

"Hello Mr. Jung" She says and for some reason her words are more nervous than before. 

"Always glad to meet new friends" Jhope says and I feel like he enjoyed her words more than Jimin by his big devilish smile. Sun-Hee bows to greet him and he follows her. 

"I was just trying to convince her to stay for lunch" I say hoping she will feel pressured to say yes. I know I am not being a good friend but I know she needs to eat. 

"No Ara, I should go. I have classes in an hour" she says holding my hand thats wrapped around hers. I remember a conversation we had this morning. She had told me that she had to teach a class this afternoon. Aside from being my model this couple of weeks Sun is also a ballet teacher for toddlers. I was very excited when she told me since I want Mia to join her class in a near future. 

"Oh yes I forgot, but how are you going to get there?" I ask knowing the taxi we took is long gone now. 

"No worries Ara, I can take the bus" she says smiling and I hear Jimin speak from behind us. 

"Non sense, Hobi hyung brought his car today he can take you anywhere you need to go" Jimin says and we turn around to look at him. 

"Thats a good idea Jimin, thank you" I say. 

"No need, you don't have to do that" Sun says shaking her hands in a desperate no. 

"Yes I do" Jhope says and both Sun and I look back at him to see his face turn from a sunshine to something darker and I want to say its determination but I think its something else. 

"Seriously, I am very thankful for the offer but I can take a bus" Sun continues and she reminds me so much of old Ara. I use to feel so uncomfortable with people doing stuff for me. 

"I am thankful to you for coming here with me and making sure I was ok, You are letting Jhope take you to your class" I say determined to not take a no as an answer. 

"Thank you" She says smiling and I smile back knowing I won. 

"Let me go grab my keys and phone" Jhope say going back to his room and Jimin follows him. 

"I am really sorry I didn't warn you about who Mia's father was, but I think I was not ready to admit it yet. Its a lot for people to handle specially knowing how famous he is" I say to Sun once we are alone.  

"No apologies needed eonni, I understand" she says holding my hand again and I can feel her support. "It's your story to tell and hopefully someday you will feel comfortable enough to tell me, for now I am really glad I met them, they seem as sweet as they act on TV." She says and her smile is warm and genuine. 

"I am excited for tonight" I say remembering that our girls date is in a few hours. 

"I cant wait, what time will you and Hae pick me up?" Sun ask and I can see her excitement in her eyes. 

"I don't know I think around 6" I say and I have been so wrapped in the conversation that I have not noticed Yoongi is standing behind Sun holding a still sleeping Mia. 

"Where are you going tonight" He asks and his tone of voice is not friendly. 

"You are awake" I exclaim, and I walk towards Mia to kiss her head. "This is Sun, my coworker and friend" I continue ignoring his question. I watch as Yoongi does a small head nod to greet Sun with a half smile. 

"Mr. Min" she says bowing to Yoongi. 

"I am sorry to interrupt your conversation Sun, but can I talk to Ara for a moment" Yoongi says and his cold eyes warm up when he looks at Sun but once they are back on mine they become cold again. 

"Can it wait until I see my friend out?" I say not wanting to argue in front of Sun or the guys. 

"I'll put the baby down in our room" He says emphasizing the word our. I know he is pissed but I don't understand why, I don't owe him any explanations in reality he owes me a big one for not answering the phone earlier. I watch as he walks to the room and I face Sun again. 

"Don't pay attention to the grumpy one, he just needs to sleep some more" I say and I hear Sun chuckle joined by Jhope and Jimin who have come back from their room. 

"You know him very well Ara" Jhope says laughing out loud. 

"Yes she does" Jimin follows. 

"Ready?" Jhope asks Sun and she bows her head in a yes. I say my goodbyes and watch as they all leave. Once I am alone in the living room I decide to head to Yoongi's room to check on Mia and confront Mr. grumpy. I walk with determination towards the hallway but I notice Yoongi walk towards me. 

"Are we going to talk now? we are all alone" He says and his blank expression is back. 

"Yes, we are" I say and before he can open his mouth again I continue. "I called you a thousand times today and you didn't answer" I watch as he tries to speak but I raise my hand to stop him "I almost had a heart attack if it weren't for Sun who by the way you were very rude to. She didn't deserve it. All because you are acting like I owe you any type of explanation of where I am going tonight. I don't owe you anything." I take a breath. 

"You done?" He asks and his blank face is really pissing me off. I hate not being able to tell how he feels. It's like arguing with a wall. "I also don't owe you an explanation" 

"Excuse me?" I say and I can't believe what I just heard "You had my daughter!" I exclaim. "Yes you owe me an explanation. You can not just ignore my calls just because you decided to be a parent right now." I feel my cheeks start to burn and I can't believe he could act this stupid. 

"Then I can say the same thing, I am her father and I need to know where her mother will be tonight" he says and I can finally see a reaction from him. He looks as pissed as I feel and I have to admit, it's damn sexy. 

"You still hang up on that, really Yoongi" I say turning to walk away from him but he grabs my hand and turns me back and this time I am closer to him. I feel him look me over from head to toe and I know that our closeness affects him. "Look, I didn't answer because Mia and I drained the battery watching videos. Then she fell asleep and I forgot to charge it thats all" He says and his tone is calm. "I just want us to communicate and be on the same page, I really want this to work between us for Mia."

I sigh not wanting to continue the fight. "I am meeting up with Hae and Sun for a girls night, Sun is new in the area and Hae and I want to show her a good time, Min and Jin volunteered to take care of Mia last week and we had this plan for a while" I explain still not sure if I trust Min after what happened but as long as Hae trusts her thats good enough for me. "I didn't have a chance to tell you and I was going to tell you tonight"

"OK, thank you for telling me" He says and I notice he is still holding my arm. I pull away and I feel a small hesitation from him, but he lets go. 

"I am going to take a shower" I say heading towards the room and not looking back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open the door as quietly as possible not wanting to wake Yoongi or Mia knowing it's almost midnight. The girls night was amazing between the wonderful restaurant and the small coffee shop where we spent the rest of the night. Sun and Hae wanted to continue but I was too tired to go on. The girls were a nice distraction from everything that has been going on and it had been a while seen I had a night to just be myself. I am always so busy being the mother and photographer that I forgot what it felt like to just be Ara. 

The door makes its usual beeping sound behind me which right now sounds like a bomb going off in the apartment. I take off my heels and there is no better feeling than your feet stretch after wearing heels. I make my way to Yoongi's room to check on Mia before changing out of my very tight dress and I walk as slowly as possible avoiding any sounds. I open the bedroom door and everything is in pure darkness. I walk to the crib and I do my best to not trip in this darkness. I make it to the crib but I don't see Mia. I try not to panic thinking that she must be on the bed. I turn on the lamp on the nightstand next to the crib and once the light illuminates the bed I notice Yoongi laying in the bed and he is awake. 

"Where is the baby?" I ask distracted for a moment by the way he looks right now. His hair is wet and from what I can see he is wearing a white v-neck tshirt and I don't know how he can dress so normal and still look like a king. 

"She is with Min, she called and asked if Mia could stay the night and I didn't see anything wrong with that since they are next door. I texted you to let you know." he says and I take out my phone from my purse to confirm his words. I see a text from him where he tells me everything he just said. I look up to him and I watch his eyes wonder around my very tight black bodycon dress. I clear my throat and he looks me in the eyes. 

"I think I will sleep in another room then" I say deciding on which will be my room tonight. 

"Come on Ara, we are both adults. We can sleep in the same room" He says and his smile I have  missed is back. 

"I know we are adults Yoongi, but I don't think this is a good idea" I say frustrated and I look for some clothes to change into. I know what he is doing and I won't let him get into my head. 

"You are just afraid" He says and it takes me back to our first time together and it makes me angry. Why does he always do this? Why does he always tell me I am afraid? I have shown him million of times I am not but thats always his line. He knows it pisses me off and he loves to manipulate me.  

"Really, that line is getting old Yoongi" I say and I sound louder than I mean to. I don't know how he still can get me this hyped up even when I try not to let him get to me. 

"Well its the truth" He says and I feel all my anger ball up and jump to my head which makes me feel hot. I turn around to the closet to avoid his stare. He cant keep his eyes off of my dress and I know seeing me like this is causing him to act this way or maybe he has gone crazy. 

"No it's not, it's has never been true. I am not afraid of you, I am not afraid of the situation. I am not afraid of anything." I try to calm myself down but its to no use. He is a pro at pressing my buttons and he found the right ones tonight.

"If you want me to fuck you so bad just tell me" He says with a blank face and I cant believe what  just came out of his mouth. Is he serious right now?

"What?" I ask confused and unsure if I heard him right. 

"Is that why you look like a fucking wet dream?" he says getting off the bed and walking closer to me. "Your body is different, your thighs are bigger and your breast are more plum. But this is still my body" He walks closer and I am stunned unable to speak. I am still hang up on his question. He places both hands on my hips and pulls me even closer and we stand chest to chest. His hand feel rough but soft at the same time and it's hard to explain. "You are still mine Ara"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 707 51
• THE BOOK IS FULL OF ERRORS AND POOR ENGLISH • -> In the process of editing and proofreading it. But there will be no quick update, it will take...
2.9K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
91.1K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
112K 5.2K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...