Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

Autorstwa HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

94

940 15 1
Autorstwa HisKoala2003

-February 17th 2000-

    We are all at Central Perk hanging out as Rachel enters.

Rachel:Hey you guys.Guess what?.Barry and Mindy are getting a divorce!.

Monica:Oh my God.

Phoebe:Wow!.

Joey:"To Ross".What is the matter with you?!.

Tabitha:No hun Barry and Mindy.

Joey:Oh sorry I hear divorce I immediately go to Ross."To Rachel".Who,who’s Barry and Mindy?.

Rachel:Barry was the guy that I was almost married and Mindy was my best friend.

Joey:Oh,oh wasn’t he cheating on you with her?

Rachel:Yeah but that just means that he was falling asleep on top of her instead of me.

Monica:Why did they get divorced?.

Rachel:Well apparently she caught him cheating on her with someone else.Isn’t that sad?."Giggles".God could you imagine if I actually married him?!.I mean how different would my life be?.

Ross:I know what you mean I’ve always wondered how different my life would be if-if I’d never gotten divorced.

Tabitha:"Teasingly".Which time?.

Ross:The first time!.No seriously imagine if Carol hadn’t realized she was a lesbian.

Cassius:I can’t.I keep seeing it the good way.

Ross:I’d bet I’d still be doing my kara-tay.Towards the end of our marriage I was doing a lot of kara-tay as a way of releasing the tension from y’know not doing anything else physical.

Chandler:Maybe the problem was you were pronouncing it kara-tay.

Monica:And what if I was still fat?."To Chandler".Well you wouldn’t be dating me that’s for sure.

Chandler:Sure I would!.

All:Oh yeah!.Come on!.Yeah right!.

Chandler:What you guys really think that I’m that shallow?.

Ross:No I just think Monica was that fat.

Cassius:Hey imagine if Joey never got fired off Days Of Our Lives."Closes eyes".Oh hey there’s Carol again.

Chandler:What if I had had the guts to quit my job?.I’d probably be writing for the New Yorker getting paid to be funny. But my job’s fun too.I mean tomorrow I-I don’t have to wear a tie.

Phoebe:What if I had taken that job at Merrill Lynch?.

Ross:What?!.

Rachel:Merrill Lynch?.

Phoebe:Yeah I had a massage client who worked there and,and he said I had a knack for stocks.

Rachel:Well why didn’t you take the job?.

Phoebe:Because at that time you see I thought everything that rhymed was true. So I thought y’know that if I’d work with stocks I’d have to live in a box and only eat lox and have a pet fox.

Ross:Hey do you guys think that if all those things happened we’d still hang out?.

Monica:Oh my god!.What if Joey never forgave Tabitha?.

Tabitha:I'd rather not imagine that.

   Me and Joey look at eachother and then to Eliana.

Joey:Yeah we wouldn't have our princess.

Tabitha:And I'd probably not be here with all of you guys.

Phoebe:Why not?.

Tabitha:When Joey was ignoring me I thought I'd might have to move away...

*****************************************
-February 24th 2000-

   At Central Perk Me,Joey,Ross,Chandler and Phoebe are hanging out as Cassius is working.

Ross:Hey remember when I had a monkey?.

Chandler:Yeah.

Tabitha:Yes.

Joey:Yeah.

Ross:Yeah what,what was I thinking?.

Cassius:"Picks up bill".Hey.So what’s with the 20 percent tip?.Did I do something wrong?.

Tabitha:Twenty percent is a pretty generous tip Cas.

Cassius:Y’know what’s more generous than that?!.Fifty percent.Y’know what’s even more generous than that?!.

Chandler:I see where you’re goin.

Ross:What’s up with the greed Cassie?.

Cassius:All right look I’m sorry you guys but it’s just that I gotta get these new head shots made.And they’re really expensive y’know?.I’m down to like three.Well actually two cause one of em I kinda blackened in some teeth.Why did I do that?!."Hits his head".

Ross:Well isn’t there something you can do to earn a little extra money?.I mean can’t,can’t you pick up I don’t know an extra shift here?.

Phoebe:Or y’know I used to beg for money. Of course it helps if you’ve got y’know a little of this."Sticks out chest,shakes it".Goin on.Wow.I still have it!.

Ross:Oh wait!,Wait.Don’t you have an audition today?.Yeah!.Maybe you’ll get that job!.

Cassius:Oh ha,ha,ha!.

Joey:Oh!.Wait a minute I used to get medical experiments done on me all the time.

Chandler:Ah finally an explanation.

Joey:No,no!.I used to get paid for all kinds of medical stuff remember?.Let’s see uh well Cas probably don’t want to donate sperm.

Cassius:"To Ross".I really prefer doing that at the home office y’know?...Oh,oh maybe they want like some of my blood or,or spit or something huh?.

   Gunther approaches with a tray with an order on it.

Gunther:Cassius!.

Cassius:Yeah?

Gunther:What did I tell you about talking to your friends while you’re working?.

Cassius:Uh do it?.

Gunther:That guy."Points".Has been waiting for his coffee for ten minutes.He’s complained about you three times.

   Gunther hands the coffee cup to Cassius and walks away.

Cassius:Well where was I?."Takes sip of coffee".

   Later that night I'm in Eliana's bedroom while Joey's out shopping.I watch as Eliana sleeps and soon I'm disturbed by a shouting from the Apartment buliding hallway.

R

oss:"Yells".Danger!,Danger!.

   I then hear two female screams coming from Phoebe and Rachel.

Phoebe:Ross!.

Rachel:What the hell was that?!.

   I watch as Eliana is half asleep now and then a few seconds later I hear another scream.

Ross:"Yells".Danger!.

   Eliana cries and I pick her up holding her in my arms as I go to the hallway to see Ross,Rachel and Phoebe.

Tabitha:"Glares".You want to tell me why you woke up my daughter Ross Geller?!.

Ross:"Nervously".U-unagi...

Tabitha:Next time we are out in public together you are on diaper duty.And don't think I'm not telling JoJo about this.

   I take Eliana back into my apartment still angry with my brother as I try to get Eliana back to sleep by singing songs to her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.7K 211 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
3.9K 109 4
Joey Tribbiani had a daughter with his former girlfriend when they were only fifteen. Olivia would sometimes stay with her father and hangs out with...
17.9K 364 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...
609 22 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...