ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

o95

3.2K 138 164
By cuteezers

"It's fine Hwa, really!" Hongjoong assured and buckled the twins in their stroller. He put a blanket over them and made sure they ad it warm, it was pretty cold outside. Fall was making the days chillier, the nights colder. The lying sun outside just played a play of warmth; it was cold, uncomfortably cold. "I only have dance practice today and then a meeting with the team about the next comeback. Until then Yonghwan will be back anyway. Don't worry" 

Seonghwa sighed. "I don't want you to get in trouble..." the older said and watched his husband prepare their kids to take them to his work. "I really can't take them with me though and I couldn't postpone the appointment..." Seonghwa shook his head and planted a kiss on Yunho's head "be polite to everyone, ah?" he told the boy who was holding onto Hongjoong's leg to stand straight. 

"You just worry too much again," Hongjoong said and pulled Seonghwa to his height. He put his hands on his shoulders and gave him a reassuring smile "The boys and I are going to have a lot of fun during dance practice and then Yonghwan is going to watch them while I'm in the meeting. Everything fine" he added and gave his husband a little peck on the lips before slipping on his shoes. "Now you go get ready, and we get going! or else both of us are going to be late"

~

"Oh my! Are that Sannie and Yeosangie?" Yongsun asked as Hongjoong entered the practice room. On the one hand, he was holding Yunho, the other one trying to push the stroller over the doorstep. "Ah, let me help you!" the older woman rushed over and helped her friend out. Instantly, she got a hold of Yunho and kissed the boy's cheeks hello. "Yunnie you get cuter and fuller every time we meet" she chuckled and pinched Yunho's left cheek. The boy knit his brows in displeasure and looked away angrily. Yongsun just lost another chuckle at the little child's behavior and went over to the fresh twins. She had seen them only in pictures, they were so much more precious in real life. "How could you keep them from me for so long?" 

Hongjoong shook his head. "Hello to you too" he sighed "Man since I had kids everyone stopped greeting me for some reason..." he mumbled to himself and took off Yunho's jacket. "Well, I wanted to protect them from their crazy violent aunt as long as possible!" 

Yongsun didn't like his answer and slapped the younger's shoulder. "Yah! Watch what you say to your elders!" she said. Her expression immediately softened when she turned back to the twins. "That's so unfair, Sora already met them..." she sulked.

"Because Sora raided my apartment the day after we came back from the hospital-" Hongjoong said and pulled out a thick blanket from the basket beneath the stroller. He spread it in the corner next to the little couch, so he could set the twins and Yunho there to play. The floor was too dirty and cold, he didn't want them to catch anything. Hongjoong turned to the twins and first got Yeosang out and placed him on the blanket, then San came right after. Hongjoong instructed Yunho to take off his shoes and sit next to his brothers. "Now, Daddy has to practice a little and then Uncle Yonghwan is going to come to play with you, ah?" he explained to Yunho and ruffled his hair. Not that the boy understood much but he was was smart enough to understand that his father would be busy for now.

"He's so smart..." the choreographer said amazed.

"Of course, my sons!"

"Tsk, I remember you not being able to count to eight-"

"Hey! That was once and you tortured me with that one routine!"

~

"Mhm, that's you two in Daddy's old practice room... Before the company moved, you had a little play corner there" Hongjoong told and turned the next page. "And that's your first birthday!" he said and pointed on the double page of birthday pictures. "Ah, your grandparents came to visit that day, just to spoil you two"

Yeosang tilted his head as he looked at the pictures of him and his twin. He turned to San, then back to the picture. He then lifted his finger to poke his brothers dimple. "they're the same" he concluded "mhm..." he then shrugged.

San gave in to his brother and closed him in a dear hug. "I love you too, Sangie!" he beamed squeezing life out of the boy.

"Ihgg! Papa ! San is squeezing me to death!" Yeosang complained and tried to kick San off of him.

"Mhm! I don't care! Next one, here!" Mingi urged and shoved his older brothers down the couch to sit between his parents. He smiled innocently as he held up the red velvet covered album. "Princess Mingi time!"

~

"I can't bring groceries on my way back"

Seonghwa massaged his temples and shook his head, as if his husband in the other side of the line could see it. "No, no I will get it later... Just come home safely"

"you keep safe. Don't rush things, I can ask Yongsun if she can help you" Hongjoong suggested. "don't overwork, keep calm, mhm? For you and our angel"

A little smile flashed over the older's lips for a second. His hand laid on the clearly visible bump. Child no. 4 was on their way. But unfortunately, child no. 1-3 had their phase where they got into fights over everything and tested their Papa's nerves just too often. Seonghwa was sure, if he hadn't been a kindergarten teacher and had learned how to deal with kids throwing tantrums professionally, he would have lost his mind. He sighed. "we're fine. I'm sure a little walk will calm Yunho and the twins too... Now I don't want to hold you back from your work. See you tonight"

"mhm, see you tonight. Love you"

"Love you" Seonghwa gave back his eyes rolling as the flattering feeling. Though he couldn't tell if it was butterflies in his stomach or their kid turning. Seonghwa laid off and took a deep breath before turning to the living room. It seemed like the Civil War had taken a break, everything seemed peaceful. "How about we take a little walk to the store, mhm?"

~

"Okay baby, so we need vegetables first" Seonghwa pushed the cart where San and Yeosang were sitting in, Yunho stumbling next to them. He held onto the cart with dear life, the boy wasn't a fan of getting out much. Looks from left and right were routine for Seonghwa, Yunho didn't like them. And that made his father angry to a point as people didn't seem to have any sense of privacy. So, Seonghwa let Yunho walk between him and the cart, shielded by the most eyes.

As they passed the aisles whispers followed behind them, come quiet, some louder. He had gotten used to ignoring them, but one caught his ears.

"Tsk, look at him. Swollen and puffed up, can't he just stay at home? Too greedy for a maid to go shopping? Did you see that kid? Can't even walk right, hides behind him." the voice laughed.

Seonghwa stopped. He shouldn't react, he really shouldn't... He wouldn't have if they hadn't opened their mouth about his baby. "What a shame that your parent had to carry you out for so long just for you to turn out as such a disappointment" he said and turned to the young man who pressed his mouth shut shocked. "Oh you see, you're so right, I am so~ greedy, can't even pay a maid, ah no- Say, have you ever earned money? Have you ever done something yourself? Or is Daddy feeding his snobby son still?" he snapped "ah, who am I to say that? Right? How dare I talk to a stranger like that?" a angry smile crept on his lips as he took a step toward the young man. "How about you shut your dirty mouth and stop wasting oxygen if everything you have to say is so low and cheep?... Tsk, can't even find a a good reason... Say, is your life so sad and boring?" he asked and made a faked pouty face, just scaring the other off more. Oh Seonghwa enjoyed this so much. "Pathetic" he spatt, angrily grabbed a pack of dinosaur nuggets and went off to the regstister.

By the next day the incident would be on the internet everywhere. But for that moment, Seonghwa didn't care the slightest bit.

~

"Okay Seonghwa, one last push! You got this!" the midwife cheered.

Seonghwa's eyes drifted over to his husband getting treatment from the nurses as he had fainted a little ago. He felt like crying again. "Hongjoong!" yelled. "I won't do this you asshole!" anger started to kick in and he looked at his midwife. "No! I won't push before this bitch doesn't wake up!"

"Seonghwa you can't-"

"Watch me!" Seonghwa refused mentally, physically was a whole other story. He turned his face back to his husband who just got slapped over the face by the hopeless nurse. "You little son of-" Seonghwa cursed as he saw Hongjoong regaining his consciousness. "I will kill you! The moment I can stand up!"

~

"Ah Mr. Kim! He's completely healthy, the little precious thing" the nurse who had slapped him back to consciousness said. She handed over a small bundle, their freshly born son wrapped inside. "You may go see your husband now. I'm sure he is waiting desperately"

Hongjoong turned to the room Seonghwa was waiting in, quietly he entered.

Seonghwa had been cleaned up from the blood and sweat, his eyes were closed. But the second the door closed behind him, Seonghwa's lips parted. "I will kill you. How are you leave me alone?" he said in a scarily calm voice. "Just wait until I can stand-"

"Will you spare my life when I show you our littlest ball of joy?" Hongjoong tried to make his way and stepped closer to the bed.

The exhausted other opened his eyes and suppressed another wave of tears. Hongjoong carefully laid their newest family member in Seonghwa's arms. "I will spare your life-" the older said calmly as his eyes took in the light of the day, his beloved little son "but not your ass"

-
Heyyaa~

Huh bitch a lot I want to say today lol

First, the fandon dying because of Yeosang's leg harness kwkwnrhdj

Second, I just found out I have two more exams next week😃✨
because a bitch forgot to tell me that and now I- AAAHHHHHGGGGGG

Thrid, the countdown is running😔✊

Ahh, it feels like I started this just yesterday?? And now we at o95 chaps??? When did that happen???

Ah, well, anyways

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
2.4K 78 43
- Halateez !ยก au - โ You again? โž - โ You say that as if you're not secretly pleased. โž Ended : 05/01/24
313K 14.4K 26
"๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ? ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. " ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
158K 6.2K 33
Draะผa, ะขearั•, Love & a ะฒฯ…ncะฝ oา“ Dorฤธั• "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...