A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

由 Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... 更多

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

What's the Big Idea?

3.2K 135 15
由 Masisseoyo

[Name] glared at the approaching villains and Gang Orca, clenching her hands into fists. She'll fight with Midoriya and do her best to make sure the villains don't approach the civilians. However, there's other people taking the exam as well that could help with keeping the citizens save. Unfortunately, what should [Name] do exactly? She could help fight alongside with Midoriya or keep the citizens safe.

"Get everyone to safety!" Shindo exclaimed, running forward.

"Shindo?!" [Name] and Midoriya exclaimed.

"Toward the back!" Shindo yelled, running towards the villains. "Get them as far away from the villains as possible!"

"R-Right!" Midoriya yelled, running towards the citizens.

[Name] stands there, her gaze switching between Shindo and the villains coming. Her eyes widen, watching as he places his hands on the ground and creates tremors, the ground splitting and the villains falling.

"I won't let them get close!" Shindo said.

"Shindo!" [Name] exclaimed, Gang Orca getting in front of him.

"Not good enough," Gang Orca said.

He used a move, knocking Shindo away and [Name] placed her hands on her ears, the noise hurting her and Shindo falls back, getting knocked unconscious. [Name] grits her teeth, glaring at Gang Orca and she hears Midoriya call out the black hair's name, looking over his shoulder.

"Only a single rear guard when there's this much of a difference in ability?" Gang Orca questioned. He places a hand on his head. "Looks like you were underestimating us."

"Gang Orca! Quirk: Orcinus. He can do things an orca can do even on land. One of those is an ultrasonic wave attack that can paralyze!"

Gang Orca waltzes over towards [Name] and the others, but [Name] runs towards him. Her eyes change to a [Eye Color] to a glowing, bright red color. She jumps over Shindo and her hands are ablaze, sending her hell flames towards Gang Orca and he smirks, using his ultrasonic attack on [Name].

She lets out a gasp, placing her hands on her ears to stop the sound from hitting them and she fell down. She lands on Shindo, she's not unconscious, but she's in pain from the ultrasonic noise. Her mind is racing. She knows she tried the Fear Inducement, but it didn't seem to affect Gang Orca at all. He was able to move. She thought she'd be able to hold him down for a little bit until Midoriya and the others were able to get the citizens into safety.

"[Last Name]!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Gang Orca looks down at [Name] and he looks away from her, about to take a step forward until he senses something. He turns to the side, using his ultrasonic as pillars of ice are going straight towards him and he breaks them. Todoroki glares at Gang Orca, Midoriya calling out his name as Ojiro and Tokoyami, and Ashido are approaching Midoriya.

"Midoriya, are you evacuating?" Ojiro questioned, getting the woman that Midoriya was helping. "We'll help!"

"Todoroki's so fast!" Ashido grumbled.

"Where were you guys?" Midoriya asked.

Ojiro points with his tail. "By the water over there! Everyone headed to the city first, so we went where they didn't have enough people. But after seeing the villains come out in full force over here, we came to help! Yaoyorozo and Asui are still back there continuing the rescue."

[Name] groans, she pushes herself off of Shindo and she gets up on shaky legs. She grabs Shindo's arm and puts it over her shoulders, seeing that her and Shindo were knocked away from Gang Orca. She looks at the pro hero, seeing Todoroki send ice towards the pro hero, but Gang Orca is using his ultrasonic to break the ice coming towards him.

"An attack like this is nothing!" Gang Orca informed.

Todoroki lets out a chilled breath. "As expected of the number ten hero."

[Name]'s ears picked up at the noise of wind coursing through the air. She looks up, seeing Yoarashi coming down while in the air and he uses a wind attack that breaks Todoroki's ice and sends the villains away. The wind also makes [Name] stumble, dropping Shindo and losing her footing on the ground too. She grits her teeth, narrowing her eyes at Yoarashi's careless attack.

"A villain attack? You guys have prepared some pretty hot developments!" Yoarashi exclaimed.

"Mi--"

[Name] let out a gasped, Gang Orca using his ultrasonic on her and she gets knocked down again. She gets knocked unconscious this time for sure, her body falling on top of Shindo's and she's like a starfish on the floor. She couldn't believe how fast Gang Orca could react, but Todoroki did stop his attack on Gang Orca so that pro hero did have time in between.

"You can cause me trouble," Gang Orca mumbled, looking down at [Name]'s unconscious body.

"To arrive at the same time as you..." Yoarashi trailed off, glaring down at Todoroki.

Todoroki looks away from Yoarashi, gritting his teeth. "Why don't you go help with evacuating the first-aid station? That works with your Quirk, right? I'll take care of this."

Yoarashi and Todoroki charge up their attacks. Todoroki throws out his flames and it's close to Gang Orca until Yoarashi's winds separate and neither attack hit Gang Orca. If [Name] was awake, she'd definitely start laughing at their poor teamwork and try to help, but unfortunately she's unconscious.

"Why'd you use your flames?" Yoarashi barked, glaring at Todoroki. "The heat makes the wind rise!"

Todoroki's starting to get annoyed. "Because the ice was blocked earlier! Didn't you do that on purpose? Your wind blew away my flames!"

"You're the one who did it on purpose to keep me from getting all the glory!"

"Huh? Why would I do that?"

"Why wouldn't you? I mean, you're the son of that Endeavor!"

'What the hell's been wrong with you this whole time?! My old man has nothing to do with--"

Todoroki was cut off, getting shot with a cement gun and hitting him on his shoulder. His eyes widen, knowing that he's getting distracted because of the bickering between him and Yoarashi. If he was paying attention, he would have been able to take care of Gang Orca.

"Cement Gun. It'll harden up real fast and make it hard for you to move."

"This is outrageous! I can't believe you two would start arguing here," Gang Orca said.

The villains fired their Cement Guns, Todoroki uses his ice wall to block t he cement guns from hitting him. Yoarashi uses his wind, dodging the cement bullets. [Name] lets out a groan, flinching her eye lids as she's slowly coming to. She can hear what's going on, but everything is still dark for her and she can't see.

"What do you mean, it has nothing to do with him?" Yoarashi questioned. "It definitely does! To me, heroes are passionate! With their passionate hearts, they bring hope and inspiration to people! Their passion comes through! That's why it came as a shock! Because nothing came through in those eyes except a cold, cold anger! And then, at the entrance exam, I saw you and I knew who you were immediately. Because you... had the exact same eyes."

"The same...?" Todoroki mumbled. "That's ridiculous. I'm not the same as him." Todoroki narrows his eyes, his mind thinking of his father and his relationship and as he thinks of it, his flames increase and decrease. He's losing focus on the test.

"What are you doing with a villain in front of you?" Gang Orca questioned.

"You and your dad are the only heroes I won't accept you no matter what!" Yoarashi exclaimed. He lifts his hand, throwing the winds downward. "The end!"

Todoroki drops his wall of ice, throwing out his hands and flames are thrust out. The wind and flames approaching Gang Orca, but the elements are pushed away and went into opposite directions. Shindo wakes up and his eyes widen, nudging [Name] and her eyes snap open as she lets out a gasp. She takes in her surroundings and she reacts quickly, pushing Shindo out of the way of the flames.

"You really are..." Yoarashi trails off, realization hitting him.

"[Name]!" Todoroki yelled.

[Name] stands in front of the flames, her arms in her face as she braces for them to hit her. She knows that she doesn't have any resistance to flames at all, but she can take them. She smiles at Todoroki, knowing the boy didn't mean to send the flames towards her at all and it's a mistake, but her smile doesn't ease the boy at all.

Midoriya comes in quick, grabbing [Name] and jumping up. He holds the girl close as Midoriya looks to Todoroki and Yoarashi with a glare. He's glad he was able to save [Name] in time before she was burnt by Todoroki's flames, but he's angry that Todoroki and Yoarashi aren't paying attention to the target in front of them instead of their personal problems.

"What... are you doing?!" Midoriya screamed.

[Name] looks at Midoriya, her mouth agape as she admires Midoriya. He's saved her again, this being a second time he's saved her recently. A blush rises to her cheeks, her heart pounding in her chest as Midoriya crashes roughly. He makes sure that he's holding [Name] closely and securely so he doesn't end up hurting her as he lands.

"Thanks Midoriya," [Name] said, Midoriya leaning forward with his hands. She smiles at him, tilting her head, sweat on her forehead. "I ended up getting in your way, again."

"No, it's okay," Midoriya said, shaking his head. He turns his head towards Gang Orca.

[Name]'s ear flicked, breathing heavily. "Midoriya, they're coming."

She looks forward, seeing the villains coming towards [Name] and Midoriya as the other students and citizens are running away. She grits her teeth and her struggling to fight. She doesn't want Midoriya to do all the work because she can't fight completely, but she'll still help. It'll be difficult because her body feels numb, but she'll still fight. Her and Midoriya are gonna have to make a front line and make sure none of the villains are able to get passed them.

Shindo appear next to Midoriya, pushing the boy back. "Get out of the way!"

Shindo places his hand on the ground and creates the tremors again, knocking the villains away and making cracks in the ground to stop the villains from coming. She and Midoriya look at Shindo, the boy having a proud smirk on his lips as he has his head down.

"Shindo! I thought you couldn't move because of the orca's ultrasonic waves!" Midoriya said.

"Well, my extremities are pretty numb, but sound waves and vibrations... My brains get shaken pretty much every day from the recoil of my own Quirk," Shindo explained, his breathing hoarse. "So I've built up some tolerance to them.... Anyway..." Shindo looks to [Name], his eyes wide. "I was trying to get a surprise attack in with that to begin with! And then those two first years...!"

'His personality...'

"I've stopped them," Shindo barked, glaring at the villains. "Put 'em out of action! Split up and get the remaining injured to shelter!"

[Name] giggles, jumping on Midoriya's back and the boy rushes towards the villains. She figured that she shouldn't transform into her wolf because her hearing is more sensitive in her wolf form than in her original form. She doesn't want to get screwed over quickly when fighting Gang Orca with Midoriya and the other two boys if they're still able to fight.

She'll assist Midoriya when fighting Gang Orca and help the two boys that are knocked down. She could see Todoroki's flames go up and Yoarashi's winds go up as well. She watches with wide eyes as Todoroki and Yoarashi work together this time. Yoarashi is sending his winds into Todoroki's flames, the mixture of winds and flames going towards Gang Orca.

"Hey, behind you!"

"The boss is trapped by a spiral of flame!"

"Isn't this bad?"

"The boss is like an orca, so he's super weak to drying out!"

"Forget the wind! Stop the flames!"

The villains fire their cement guns, but Todoroki uses his other side, a wall of ice protecting him from the cement bullets. He's able to use his left and right side at the same time due to practicing the activation of both of them.

"Todoroki! He's using both his left and right...!"

"Should we go back and help?"

"No, wait!"

"Smash..!"

Midoriya kicks three villains in the face and [Name] jumps off his back. She runs towards the villains, her hands ablaze as she punches them and kicks them. Her and Midoriya decided to defeat the villains while Todoroki and Yoarashi fight Gang Orca. She smells Ojiro and he joins Midoriya and [Name] in fighting the villains.

"Ojiro!" [Name] said, joining Midoriya's side.

"All the injured have been evacuated!" Ojiro informed, landing on [Name]'s side. "Reinforcements will be here soon!"

[Name] smiles, running towards the villains shooting their cement guns as she dodges them. She roundhouse kicks a villain and she turns to her side, thrusting her fist at a villain's face and knocking him back. Her eyes turn from [Eye Color] to a bright red, a villain freezing up and she approaches them, kicking their side and she smirked. The numbness feeling finally leaving her body.

Before [Name] could run towards a villain, she noticed Dark Shadow and she smiled, seeing Ashido and Tokoyami joining the fight too.

"Ojiro! [Last Name]! Midoriya!" Ashido exclaimed, using her Quirk on the Cement Guns.

Dark Shadow knocking the villains away. "We're here to help!"

"Mow them all down at once!"

"Freeze them all in place!"

[Name] grabs Ojiro and Midoriya, holding them close to her as she pulls up her Wall of Fire. The cement bullets burn as they touch her flames, Midoriya and Ojiro save from them as Dark Shadow is protecting Ashido and Tokoyami from the cement bullets being fired at them. [Name] has a wide smile on her face, enjoying fighting with everyone against the 'villains'.

"Ribbit!"

[Name] drops her fire wall, the villains that were shooting at [Name] and the two boys stopped, Midoriya and Ojiro jumping out as Asui appears out of nowhere. She had a feeling that Asui used her camouflage to hide herself and she attacked the villains that were firing at [Name], Midoriya and Ojiro.

"Asui!" [Name] exclaimed, taking down a villain.

"When'd you get here?!" Midoriya questioned.

"I polished up my frog skills and finally reached a level I could use in combat-- Camouflage! It's my new move," Asui informed, standing up.

"Asui! Are you done with the search and rescue already?" Ojiro asked.

"Pretty much," Asui replied. Her eyes widen. "Ribbit! Look out!"

Ojiro looks behind him, seeing a bunch of villains going to jump on him, but a large amount of hair stops the villains. The villains get tangled in the hair, having a difficult time trying to get out as the guy from Shiketsu High School is using his Hair Quirk.

"Shiketsu High School!"

"I sent Inasa here, but it's a disgrace on the Shiketsu name for there to be so many left!" The boy exclaimed.

[Name] wasn't able to watch for long as she attacking villains. She clears a path of the villains to get closer to the flame tornado that's being created by Todoroki and Yoarashi. She approaches the flame tornado, panting lightly as she stands next to Midoriya as she didn't think that Todoroki and Yoarashi could create something like this together.

"A hot wind prison of flame and wind, huh?" [Name] can hear Gang Orca's words. "It's a good idea. A normal villain would give up, cry, and beg for forgiveness. But what if they didn't? After playing a hand, you need to already be planning the next one." [Name]'s eyes widen, hearing Gang Orca's ultrasonic and seeing the flame tornado disappear with a single move. "Well? What's next?"

"Midoriya," [Name] called out.

Midoriya nodded his head and he rushes towards Gang Orca. [Name] uses her Quirk and runs towards Todoroki and Yoarashi, she watches as Midoriya tries to attack Gang Orca, but the pro hero puts up a hand and defends against Midoriya's hit. She grabs Todoroki and her ears stand tall, a loud horn ringing out and she drops Todoroki, he lands on the ground with a thump.

"Um, at this moment, all the H.U.C. who were deployed have been rescued from the danger zone. It may seem arbitrary, but with this, all the provisional licensing exam procedures have been completed."

"We're done?!" Midoriya yelled.

[Name] deactivates her Quirk, standing tall and looking at Gang Orca with wide eyes. She was ready to defend Todoroki and Yoarashi from the pro hero if Gang Orca was going to knock out Midoriya. She lets out a sigh, feeling relief exit her shoulders and she lands on her butt, hoping that she passed.

"After we tally the scores, we will announce the results here. Those who were injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you should change and then stand by."

---

"Okay... Everyone, thanks for all your hard work... Now, I will announce the results, but before that, I will tell you about the scoring system," Mera said, [Name] standing next to Midoriya as everyone changed into their school's uniform. "Between those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission and H.U.C, we had a two-fold demerit system we used while watching you. In other words, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed in syllabary order." Mera gestures to the screen behind him. "Please check the list keeping those words in mind."

[Name] looks at the list, looking for her name and she lets out a gasp, her eyes going wide.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

725K 20.5K 38
(Y/n) has been abused and broken in many ways. She was broken mentally, physically and emotionally. She was able to shift into a wolf because of her...
4.1K 134 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
58K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...