Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

[Name] sees Midoriya run over to her after All Might and the other two teachers had talked to him. She flashed him a smile and he did, too for a greeting. She was about to pick up a piece of ice that Todoroki had made during the performance until she heard Mirio's voice.

"Hey, good work!" He said, waving at [Name] and Midoriya.

Eri steps up, having the biggest smile on her face and [Name] could just see the sparkles in her eyes. "You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance--" Eri throwing her arms and [Name]'s eyes are darting from Eri to Mirio who is coping her moves with a smile on his face--"and then there was a flash and Deku, you went away, but [Last Name] stayed and it was amazing, but then it got cold and then there was spinning light and a girl's voice said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too..."

Eri trailed off as she noticed Midoriya wipe the tears away from his eyes. [Name] rubbed his back as she stared at Eri, knowing it feels really satisfying to see Eri smile so bright.

"I'm glad you had a good time," Midoriya said, smiling at her.

At Midoriya's comment, Eri smiled so wide that she showed her teeth and closed her eyes. [Name] smiled and picked up Eri, spinning her in her arms and the two girls sharing a smile. [Name] sets her down and places a hand on her head, "I'm glad you liked the performance, too."

"You shouldn't be! Are you slacking off now after being late?" Mineta growled. He looks like he's struggling to carry the piece of ice in his arms. "Carry this!"

Midoriya lets out a slight scream, turning around. "Oh, sorry! I'll take it!"

"Mine, too!"

"Mutt!"

[Name] can hear Bakugou call her from outside the building. She lets out a sigh, knowing he's calling her to help melt the ice. She waves at Eri and Mirio, running outside the building and running to where Bakugou and Ojiro are. He scowls at her and she gives him a sheepish smile. She wished she could spend some more time with Eri and she hopes that she'll be able to spend time with her today, too.

"Sorry, I was just talking to Eri," [Name] said, placing her hands on the ice.

Ojiro dumps the ice into the water area where the facets are so the ice can be melted down the drain. Bakugou and [Name] place their hands on the ice, [Name] heating up her hands to melt the ice while she isn't exactly sure how Bakugou is melting the ice. Perhaps he's just heating up the ice with his sweat? Or is he heating up his sweat to melt the ice? Whichever, she's not sure.

"Class A!"

[Name], Bakugou, and Ojiro looked over their shoulders at someone calling their names.

"We had a lot of fun!"

A group of students walk by and [Name] smiles at them. Kirishima blushes, with a nervous smile on his face, "Oh, great! Thanks!"

A guy who [Name] believes she's seen before sticks out from the glass. She isn't exactly sure what to call his hair, but it reminds of what people in 'gangs' would wear or perhaps the greaser boys, she's not exactly sure. But, she hears him say, "Yeah... It was fun... Good job."

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Bakugou narrowed his eyes at him.

"Sorry!" A girl with pig tails and bangs exclaimed.

"We watched it to criticize it!" The boy exclaimed. Him and the girl run away in shame. "I'm really sorry!"

"They didn't have to come to say that..." Kaminari mumbled.