Roaring Upheaval

"Flesh... Piece of meat...." Moonfish groans, sending out more metal. "Flesh..."

Todoroki uses an ice blockade as Moonfish's metal assaults the ice. When an metal blade breaks through, Todoroki jumps back and uses more ice to stop the metal blade from getting closer. It doesn't help that Todoroki has a unconscious student on his back and Bakugo keeps wanting to fight the villain up close.

"I can't get near him, damn it!" Bakugo growls, glaring at the villain. "The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got..."

"You can't!" Todoroki raised his voice.

"If the trees burn, just over them with ice right after!" Bakugo suggested.

Todoroki narrows his eyes at Bakugo. There's small pieces of frost building on Todoroki's side. "The blast will impair my vision, too! What'll happen if I an't stop all of it? Our opponent has the advantage in both numbers of moves and distance!"

There's a loud blast in the distance, both Bakugo and Todoroki gazing at the distance of where the loud booming noise is coming from and it's getting closer. They stare in astonishment as they could only ponder what is coming towards them and if it's friend or foe.

"There! I can see ice!" Midoriya exclaimed. "They're in the middle of a fight!"

Bakugo and Todoroki could see Shoji running towards them while holding a beaten and bruised Midoriya on his back. Shoji is running quickly and being chased by something behind them that is monstrously big.

"Bakugo! Todoroki!" Shoji yelled, his eyes wide. "One of you, please-- Make some light!"

"Flesh!"

Moonfish sends one of the metal blades towards Shoji and Midoriya, but something topples over Moonfish. A different form of dark shadow bursts out, breaking the ice, knocking Moonfish on the ground, and pushing Shoji away. Bakugo and Todoroki gaze at them scene in front of them with wide eyes as they gaze at dark shadow.

They could see Tokoyami struggling to control dark shadow, but it's not working. The boy is screaming and groaning, doing his best to control dark shadow. Shoji is running towards Bakugo and Todoroki, Midoriya still on his back as the huge, in control dark shadow is chasing after them.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Shoji and Midoriya! And..." Todoroki trailed off, looking at dark shadow. "Tokoyami?!"

"Hurry up and make light! Tokoyami's out of control!" Shoji yelled.

Shoji jumped out of the way from almost getting hit. Todoroki places the unconscious student on the ground as he watches his fellow classmates. Things surely have gotten out of hand, but luckily these kids have each other to help one another. Unfortunately, one of them weren't so lucky in having help from others.

"Indiscriminate attacks, huh?" Todoroki questioned, observing their technique. "All right, I'll use my flames..."

"Wait, idiot," Bakugo stated, holding his arm out to stop Todoroki.

Bakugo sees Moonfish getting up, the metal blades sticking into the ground. The metal blades are are getting bigger and they thrust out to dark shadow. Dark shadow grabs Moonfish, a few blades sticking out. Bakugo and Todoroki watch, just waiting for the right time as one of their problems is getting dealt with.

"Don't beg," Dark shadow said, his voice much deeper. "Small fry!"

"Look..." Bakugo said.

Dark shadow moves its arm around, knocking down trees and breaking the metals from Moonfish's mouth. Once Dark shadow deemed enough, he throws Moonfish away and Moonfish knocks into a tree. Bakugo's and Todoroki's one problem is dealt with and now they just have to deal with Dark shadow.