Unpleasant Talk

enjoy the picture of my dog wirh bunny ears in front of a Christmas tree

[Name] glanced over her shoulder, seeing Midoriya walk out of the dorms. Kirishima hasn't noticed Midoriya behind them and [Name] tugs on Kirishima's shirt, the boy stops walking. [Name] flashes Midoriya a smile once her and Kirishima stopped walking so they could greet Midoriya.

"Izuku, good morning!" [Name] said.

"You're going to your work study today, too?" Kirishima questioned, he smiles. "What a coincidence!"

"They haven't called me in for a while, so it's like I'm finally going in again," Midoriya explained, he looks down at himself. "I was told we didn't need our costumes, though..."

"Oh?" [Name] heard Uraraka's voice. She sees Uraraka and Asui opening the doors. "Morning! You three going in today?"

"Yeah," Midoriya responded.

"What a coincidence. We are, too," Asui informed.

[Name] finds it kinda odd. Her and the others are going to their work studies at the same times. This hasn't happened before when [Name] and Kirishima have gone to their work studies. She's positive that this isn't just a coincidence at all. This is probably something they're all tied to.

---

"Oh, are you going to the station?" A pro hero questioned. "If you want, we can accompany you."

[Name] didn't recognize the two pro heroes. She had spaced out when walking alongside Kirishima and she hardly paid attention to these pro heroes until they talked to them. [Name] stands with her hands behind her back, her mind keeps drifting to Eri, the man who died in her dreams, that drug that had hit her and Amajiki.

Her Quirk came back completely fine which is fantastic, but the realization that someone is making a drug that cancels out someone's Quirk Factor completely. [Name] didn't think that someone would develop something like that, but when she thinks back to the night she got shot by those things. They smelt oddly familiar.

"Oh, if that's all right with you!" Uraraka said, bowing her head.

"Thank you!" Midoriya said.

Kirishima leans over to Midoriya and [Name]. "There are a lot of heroes."

---

[Name] makes it through the ID scannings to take the train in the station. She noticed Uraraka, Asui and Midoriya going the same way as her and Kirishima. She raised an eyebrow, definitely knowing that this isn't just a coincidence now. But [Name] would like to know why they're all going in the same direction or at least the same way.

"Huh? We're all going the same way?" Midoriya voiced out loud. "[Name], Kirishima, aren't you guys in Kansai...?"

"We're meeting in a place that's different from usual," Kirishima informed.

"We are too," Asui added.

[Name] noticed that they all took the same train. [Name] sitting between Kirishima and Midoriya as she has her backpack in her lap. She's pondering why they're all going in the same direction. She kept her gaze down, deciding to listen to Midoriya since he is making some points about them taking the same train and going in the same direction.

"That is a coincidence," Midoriya added.

---

[Name], Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui, and Midoriya crossed the street. [Name] and Kirishima walking ahead and they're talking with each other as Uraraka, Asui, and Midoriya are following them. She was trying to take her mind off of what's troubling her by having Kirishima with her because he's extremely happy and he's just a ray of sunshine.