Bright Future

[Name]'s body hits the floor, lying on her stomach as her eyes are closed as there's blood exiting her body. Her body is still as Eri is walking over to [Name]'s body that's on the floor. Eri drops to her knees, staring at the teenager's body in front of her with wide eyes as the pastel yellow glow and sparkles are emitting through her horn.

Uraraka goes over to Overhaul and quickly restrains him as Ryukyu and the others like Asui, Aizawa, Amajiki, and Togata with her are catching a ride on the dragon hero as she climbs out of the hole in the ground. Midoriya limps his way over to [Name] and Eri, desperately trying to get to those two as fast as he can.

"Uravity, what's the situation?" Ryukyu questioned.

Uraraka looks to the dragon hero. "Nighteye is in the back! We've called for residents in the vicinity to evacuate! [Last Name]'s fighting Chisaki. But..." Uraraka trails off, looking where [Name] and Eri are. "Something seems off!"

Eri places her hands on [Name]'s back as she lowers her head and the pastel glow surrounds the two. Eri's Quirk is getting stronger as she wishes to stop her Quirk as she realizes that [Name]'s body is trembling in pain. Eri could see the pain she's doing as her Quirk isn't helping with [Name]'s wounds anymore.

Tears swell in Eri's eyes as she knows she can't stop her Quirk and she knows she's hurting [Name] too. Those tears roll down Eri's cheeks when she remembers Overhaul calling her Quirk a curse. Midoriya stops in his tracks, a few steps away from the girls as everyone watches.

Asui feels Aizawa move his finger, the after effects of the yakuza's Quirk still taking a toll on Aizawa's body. Asui gets the message and she lifts Aizawa's as his eyes are already focused on [Name] and Eri. As Aizawa cancels out Eri's Quirk, the pastel yellow glow and sparkles are gone and more tears are rolling down Eri's cheeks.

Eri's head lands on [Name]'s back, the two girls knocked out and Midoriya walks over to them. He lets out a sigh of relief when Eri's Quirk stops working, but he's concerned for [Name]. Her wounds still look serious despite Eri's Quirk and he falls to his knees, placing a hand on top of their heads.

"I-It's over..." Uraraka mumbled.

"Is it?" Amajiki asked, his eyes landing on [Name].

Ryukyu deactivates her Quirk. "We have large numbers who are seriously injured! Call as many ambulances as you can get! Hurry!"

"Go check to make sure we didn't miss any victims," Ryukyu said, looking around at the lingering police officers. "The League of Villains may be nearby! Look for them!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

***

[Name] looks around, finding herself in the dark abyss once again. She sees the glowing red eyes again, but she ignores them as she just floats in the abyss. She closed her eyes, recalling the last moments of what happened and she felt relief wash over her. Everything is over. Overhaul is defeated. Eri is safe.

"What's going to happen to me now?" [Name] asked, here voice echoing.

"Well, your body is healing," the hellhound siad, manifesting its body. "You're in a coma."

[Name] lets out a hum, nodding her head. She smiles, as she's just glad that the rescue for Eri is finally over. She looks over to the Hellhound, sitting forward and she looks at the Hellhound in confusion. She opens her mouth, but closes. She's not sure how to word it, but she wants to ask.

[Name] looks down. "I thought you were gonna be in control."

"That girl's Quirk," the Hellhound said, observing [Name]. "It was able for you to be control and reverted you back into control. Her Quirk is definitely a strong one." [Name] nods her head, letting out a hum. "She wasn't able to heal your  serious injuries though. Her Quirk kept pushing me back and I wasn't able to get into control at all."