Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou

"Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp," Ashido whined, tears rolling down her cheeks.

[Name] feels bad, gazing at the four students who didn't pass. Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, and Ashido didn't pass the exams and [Name] wished they could come along. She really wanted to experience the whole training camp as a class because that'll bring them closer as friends.

"W-We don't know for sure yet!" Midoriya assured, hoping to brighten their moods. "There might be a last minute twist!"

Sero puts his hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "Stop, Midoriya. If you say it loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell," Kaminari grumbles. "And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

[Name] giggles to herself, seeing Kaminari poke Midoriya in his eyes. She's been noticing that Bakugo would occasionally glance over at her and the times that she would look at him, he would scoff and look away. She doesn't know what is deal is, but she figures he's going to say something sooner or later.

"Calm down. That's too long," Sero said, looking a bit conflicted. "I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

"If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!" Kaminari exclaims, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats," Aizawa stated, the door to the classroom slamming open. There's silence as everyone hurries to their seats and Aizawa walks to the podium. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods.... everyone's going!"

"A last minute twist!" Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, and Ashido exclaim.

"We can go, too?!" Kirishima asks, hope in his eyes.

"Really?!" Ashido yells.

"Yeah," Aizawa answers. "Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminair, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed."

"I knew it," Sero mumbles, his hand covering his face. "Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

"For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand," Aizawa explained, [Name]'s tail swooshing side to side. "If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

"So when you said you were really out to crush us..." Ojiro trailed off, looking at the teacher.

"That was to make you feel concerned," Aizawa informed, looking at his students. "In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger." Aizawa smiles, [Name] taken back by the creepy smile because she's never seen the man smile. "It was a rational falsehood."

"I was tricked again!" Iida grumbles. "As expected of U.A.." Iida jumps out of his seat with his hand raised. "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

"Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida," Uraraka comments.

"That's true. I'll consider that," Aizawa said, looking to Iida. "But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."