Todoroki Vs Bakugou

[Name] missed about three fights she's guessing. The fight between Iida and Todoroki, Kirishima and Bakugo, and Bakugo and Tokoyami. She wanted to see them, but she needed to catch her energy before doing anything else. Plus, she was scared to face her classmates and the rest of the world watching. She wasn't ready to face everyone yet.

She stood in the hallway, knowing that a few steps in front of her will lead her to the area where her class is sitting. She felt her heart hammering in her chest as her breath picked up. She felt a cold shiver blossom throughout her body and she stood frozen in her spot. She wasn't sure if she should step forward or not.

"[Last Name]?"

[Name] snapped out of her daze, looking up to see Kirishima standing there. He gazed at her in concern, walking towards her and she stepped back, being a bit hesitant to be around him. She knows he had seen her before she stepped out of the medical room and she's just a bit nervous. Her ears flatten and her tail circles around her leg.

"Nervous?" Kirishima asked, giving [Name] a kind smile.

[Name] nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm a bit scared of what everyone will think of me."

"I don't mean this in a negative way, but ignore what everyone else thinks," Kirishima stated, standing in front of [Name]. His expression is serious as he gazed at her and he placed a hand on top of her head. "You know how your friends think of you. That's all that should matter, right?"

"Right," [Name] smiled.

Kirishima smiled too. "Then let's go and watching Bakugo's fight!"

---

  "[Last Name], how are you feeling!" Uraraka questioned, seeing [Name] sit down along Kirishima.

"Okay," [Name] mumbled.

Uraraka smiled sweetly and then she turns to Midoriya. "What did she say?"

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! The final, so to speak! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Versus-- Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Now-- Start!"

Todoroki placed his hand on the floor, using a large ice scale attack on Bakugo. Bakugo counters the attack with quick reflex and his Quirk too. His quick reflexes weren't enough and Todoroki's ice encased around Bakugo, almost the same ice attack Todoroki used on Sero. [Name] knows that Todoroki's attack didn't finish off Bakugo at all.

"Todoroki gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo? Has the winner been decided already?"

"It's not the same scale as in his match with Sero," Midoriya stated. "He aimed his attack while being careful of what'll come next."

[Name]'s ear twitched, hearing the booms and she already knew Bakugo wasn't out. The booming noise sounded like a dinosaur is on its way to the stadium, but [Name] waits until Bakugo makes his big entrance by blasting out of the ice.

"What's that sound?" Mineta questioned.

"It's Bakugo," [Name] stated, her ear twitching again.

Bakugo makes his big entrance with his explosion and he's a few meters away from Todoroki. Todoroki jumped away, having a larger distance between him and Bakugo. [Name]'s ears stood erect, waiting for the next part of Todoroki's attack or even Bakugo's.

"Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosions?" Sero asked, staring at Bakugo with wide eyes.

"That's so weird!" Kaminari gasped.