Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two

[Name] follows Bakugo's and Midoriya's smells, pondering what they could be doing out this late, but she remembers she overheard their conversation. Bakugo wants to talk about Midoriya's Quirk and it could be that fact about what he overheard with Todoroki and Midoriya. She knows she's butting her nose into their business, but she's worried about the both of them and that she's aware of their relationship with one another.

She lets out a gasp, hearing an explosion in the distance and she finds herself in Ground Beta. Their scents are stronger than when she was following them and there's explosion after explosion. She could hear the glass breaking in the distance and screaming from both Midoriya and Bakugo. Her eyes widen, knowing that they're fighting because of Bakugo's Quirk. She takes off running towards the noise, in a hurry to stop the two of them from fighting and in trouble if they get caught too.

"Why...?!"

[Name]'s eyes widen, being in an alleyway in Ground Beta and she could see Bakugo and Midoriya. Bakugo falls on his butt and [Name] was about to rush forward, but her body isn't responding. She doesn't know why she's not moving, but she knows she has to stop them from continuing this fight. She doesn't want them to get in trouble.

"A-Are you okay?" Midoriya questioned, holding his hand out to Bakugo as he runs towards him.

Bakugo smacks Midoriya's hand away. "Don't worry about me! Fight! What the hell's wrong with you?" Bakugo stands up, stumbling backwards. "Why... Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me? Why did a damn small fry like you get strong... and become acknowledged by All Might...?" [Name] placed a hand on her mouth, tears swelling in her eyes. "Why is it you become strong... but I..." She could hear Bakugo's voice waver. "Why was I..." He looks up, a frustrated and upset look on his features as he grips his black tank top. "Why was I the one who ended All Might?!"

[Name]'s eyes widen, the tears spilling out of her eyes at Bakugo's words and hearing his voice break. She remembers confessing to Bakugo about it being her fault that All Might retires, but he was holding this in too. She let out a hiccup, her shoulders shaking and she couldn't take her gaze off of Bakugo. He was holding in his feelings when [Name] should have known that Bakugo hesitated the night that [Name] spilled out her feelings.

"If I'd been stronger and if I hadn't been kidnapped by villains and saved [Name] then that wouldn't have happened..." Bakugo wipes his eyes with his arm. "All Might tried to keep it a secret.... I couldn't tell anyone! Even if I try not to think about it... it just comes to mind unexpectedly! I don't know what to do!"

"Katsuki..." [Name] mumbled, crying softly.

If she had known this, she would have been there for Bakugo often. She would done anything she could have to make sure her close friend wasn't suffering in the dark. She feels like she should have known this because her and Bakugo experienced the same thing. She should have asked if Bakugo was okay. He's been carrying so much on his shoulders and [Name] had already said her peace to him, but Bakugo has keep it all to himself. He's passed a limit and broke.

Midoriya has green sparks around him and Bakugo takes a few steps forward until he starts running. Bakugo launches himself forward and Midoriya kicks him in the face, Midoriya standing his ground and Bakugo looks at him with an angry look, his teeth gritted and a scratch marks on his face from when Midoriya kicked him.

"I'm not planning on being a sandbag, Kacchan!" Midoriya exclaimed, his fists held up.

The two boys gaze at each other until Bakugo launches himself upwards and uses an explosion to come down quickly. Midoriya jumps back and smoke fills the area where Bakugo landed.