A Seasoned for Encounters

Today was definitely different because Midoriya and Bakugo aren't in class. The word had gotten out about the fight between Midoriya and Bakugo even [Name] trying to stop them from fighting. [Name] still hasn't gotten an apology from Bakugo when he had hit her, but she's not really expecting one due to her getting in the way. Knowing Bakugo, there's a small chance he'll apologize or not.

Today is the opening ceremony.

"Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!" Iida instructed, moving his arms.

"You're the one who's not in line," Sero pointed out.

[Name] chuckled until she noticed Monoma down the hall. She glared at him, clenching her hands into fists as she knows she won't be able to hold herself back. She didn't really like seeing Monoma at all, but she wished for one day where she can beat his ass so bad. She would really love that a lot.

"I heard, Class A-- Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam!" Monoma exclaimed, holding up two fingers.

Kaminari hides behind [Name], his hands on her shoulders as he doesn't like the creepy vibe from Monoma. [Name] hears Sero utter Monoma's name and [Name] stood her ground. She ponders how Monoma knew about Todoroki and Bakugo not passing the provisional license exam.

"He's crazy, as usual!" Kaminari mumbled.

Kirishima appeared at [Name]'s side. "So were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final?" Monoma laughs, holding his stomach as he laughed and then he stops, turning his back on [Name] and the others. "Which is it?!"

Monoma scoffed. "We..." He turns at the side, the rest of his c lass behind him. "..all passed! We've pulled ahead of you, Class A."

"Sorry... everyone..." Todoroki mumbled.

"Shouto, don't worry about it," [Name] offered, seeing the frustrated look on his face.

"They're turning it into a competition on their own, so don't worry about it," Kirishima offered, his hand out as if to transfer his positive energy onto Todoroki.

"According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester!" A girl with thick, curly blonde hair with bull horns sticking out informed. Her dark blue eyes looked innocent and doe like. She smiled at Class 1-A. "I'm looking forward to it!"

Kirishima hits his hand into his fists as Monoma whispers something to the girl. "Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!"

Kaminari moves himself to stand next to [Name], a blush on his cheeks. "Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?"

[Name] raised an eyebrow when Monoma walks away. She didn't bother to listen to what Monoma was whispering to the girl because the girl smells like a farm, but [Name] isn't quite sure if the girl has a Quirk that has to do something will bulls because of the horns, but she seems more like a horse.

"I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!" The girl exclaimed, repeating what Monoma told her to say.

Her words shocked Kirishima and Kaminari, the two boys stunned as Monoma is at the side laughing so hard. [Name] glared at Monoma until she dropped her glare when Kendo is walking towards Monoma. She watched as Kendo raises her hand, hitting Monoma and [Name] smiled.

"Don't teach her weird phrases!" Kendo yelled, Monoma stopped his laughing.

"Hey, we're trying to get through back here."

"I'm sorry!" Iida yelled, [Name] raised an eyebrow at the familiar voice. "Come now, everyone, save your chitchat for later. You're causing problems for other people!"