Changes and Chances(Boschlow)

By LeoBirb

After the grudgby match with Willow, Boscha's reputation begins to crumble. Everyone begins to hate her and m... More

READ THIS!!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight...
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Side Chapter
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Not an update but...
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

1.7K 71 84
By LeoBirb

Willow had gotten ready and come back into her room. She looked over at her clock, noticing there was a good two hours until they had to head to school.

"Why did you guys come so early?" She questioned her friends.

"So we could hang out!" Luz exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, Boscha isn't going to be at school with us, so we figured it would be better to spend time with her before school!" Gus added in.

"That makes sense." The plant witch smiled. "So... What do you guys want to do?"

"It doesn't really matter. Hey, Boscha, what do you want to do?" Luz asked, turning to her friend.

"Whatever is fine." She responded with a smile.

For the next hour and a half, the five friends talked about anything they could think of. No one brought up the previous day or what they had walked in on.

They noticed that Boscha shied away from speaking and didn't laugh when they all did, but no one brought that up either. They didn't want to upset her further by trying to pry.

They had thirty minutes until they all had to head out the door. There was a knock on the door.

Willow, assuming it was one of her dads, spoke, "Come in!"

The door opened, and a woman walked in. She had on a white blouse with a pocket on the left side. Upon this pocket was the signature healing coven mark.

"Good morning, children." She smiled warmly. "I am here to examine, Boscha. Which one of you witchlings is she?"

The student she was searching for attempted to hide, but the action only made the woman know that she was Boscha. The doctor's gentle blue eyes landed upon the nervous potion witch.

"You must be her. Well, good morning Boscha. I am Dr. Alaunus."

The three-eyed witch seemed to be unable to speak. She swallowed hard and nodded in response.

There was a noticeable change in the doctor's eyes. It became a little less gentle.

Had she annoyed her by not speaking? Boscha remembered that her father would beat her for not responding vocally.

She swallowed again, forcing her mouth open. "I- uh, g-good morning, Dr. Ala-Alaunus."

The doctor furrowed her brow slightly. She examined the young witch before her.

"Patient is clearly traumatized. Her third eye has a scar. No doubt she can't see out of it. She definitely needs more than a healer..." Alaunus internally sighed.

"Alright, Boscha, According to Mr. Park, you have an issue with your back and ribs?"

She noticed as the four other students in the room slightly glared at her. She nodded, knowing something had definitely happened, and they didn't want her to bring it forward.

"I am here as a doctor. My job is to examine your injuries, Boscha, so I need you to cooperate with me, okay?"

"I- I understand."

Dr. Alaunus approached the three-eyed witch. She stopped as the young witch pushed herself back on the bed. She pressed herself up against the wall, trying desperately to get away from the older woman.

"Can you walk?" She asked her.

"Y-Yes M-Ma'am," Was the stuttered response.

"You can nod or shake your head if it'll make you more comfortable." She assured the younger witch.

Boscha nodded her head in understanding.

"I am going to have to ask you four to exit the room while I tend to her."

Unsurprisingly, the four other students hesitated to leave.

"Let's go guys. We need to head to school anyway." Willow told her friends.

"But-" Luz went to speak, but Amity interrupted her, "Willow's right. Sorry for our distrust Dr. Alaunus." She grabbed her girlfriend's hand and pulled her out the door.

The other two students followed after them, leaving Boscha alone with the doctor. That did not help the pink-haired witch's nerves.

"May I examine your injuries, Boscha?"

Hesitantly, She nodded.

Alaunus proceeded forward, stopping in front of the bed. "Can you turn around, so I can examine your back?"

Boscha nodded, turning around. "D-do I need to r-remove my shirt?"

"Yes, I will need you to remove your shirt."

Again, The three-eyed witch nodded. She removed her shirt.

Alaunus had never dealt with abused patients. She had seen people with their guts torn open or bones sticking out of their bodies when they shouldn't have been. However, nothing she had seen made her heart drop as it had the second Boscha's shirt was off.

She forced herself not to cry as she heard the ragged breaths of the child in front of her. The young witch had started to cry. Knowing she still had a job to do, Alaunus took a deep breath and proceeded.

She drew a circle, and a blue-green light came from her palms. She placed her hands above the wound on the Boscha's back. The light crept into the sore until the entire wound was glowing the same color.

She stayed like that for a moment, giving the light enough time to heal the injury; however, when she removed her hands, the cuts on Boscha's back were still there.

"Who did this to you, Boscha?"

"It doesn't matter... they're dead now... they all are..."

Knowing it was not her area of business, Dr. Alaunus got off of the topic as quickly as she had put herself on it.

"So, your ribs also hurt? Let's get that taken care of."

--_-_--_-_--

The four friends were walking to school. Two of them were rather upset; they had left their friend by themselves when they were clearly terrified. The other two felt guilty, but they knew the doctor needed to do their job.

"How is she going to trust us now?! We left her with someone she didn't know when we could tell she was uncomfortable!" Luz growled.

"She'll still trust us, Luz. The doctor told us the leave, and they are a doctor. I don't think they'll be causing any harm." Amity assured her girlfriend.

"I still don't agree with the fact we left her." The Latina grumbled.

"I know..." The Blight sighed.

"I can't believe you agreed to leave her alone when she was so scared of the doctor!" Gus pointed an accusatory finger at his best friend.

"She's the one that told me to go to school, okay?! My dads will we with her anyway." The plant witch snapped slightly.

Gus lowered his finger and took a step away from his best friend. "Sorry..." He mumbled guiltily.

"What was that about, Willow?" Amity cautiously asked.

"She was so upset before all of you busted into the room, but the second she's vulnerable, she covers it all up again as if it were never there. It shouldn't make me mad, but it does!" The plant witch responded, tears threatening to fall.

"It is a little upsetting that she hides things from us... but we can't expect her to trust us with everything she has locked away." Luz tells her friend gently.

"I know..." Was the sniffled response. "But, I wish she would. I want to help her, but I don't know how!"

"I wish she would have opened up to me when we were younger..." Amity said with a frown.

"Alright, both of you need to stop. Sure, she hasn't fully opened up to us, but she will when she is ready." Gus smiled. "So, no blaming yourself for not knowing she was in a bad situation and no wishing you could change things that you can't change. Let's focus on making the future better."

Willow chuckled slightly. "When did you become so mature, Gus?"

"I've always been mature!" He huffed, causing the others to laugh.

--_-_--_-_--
Enjoy this shitty chapter. It was probably really boring but whatever. I'ma go curl up in a ball and die now.

Have a wonderful day and know yer all loved very much... 

Words- 1274
Published- 12/2/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 13 5
Luz Noceda has to go to a new school in a new town, and doesn't care much about her first impression as long as she stays invisible. And then, she do...
3.1K 67 5
A little holiday story focused on Hunter and Emira. Cover art used with the permission of @heycintriux on Twitter and Instagram πŸ’šπŸ’›