Elphie Returns

By ElphabaThropp6

This story takes place a year after the amazing musical Wicked. Elphaba decides to go back and see Glinda. Bu... More

Alone in Arendelle
Alone in Oz
Reuniting
Is It Really You?
An Old Friend
The Letter
Defying Gravity
Two New Friends
Author's Note
It's Time
The Date
Visitors
Missing
Thanks To You
Placing Blame
How Do You Plead?
A Total Stranger
Father?
He Can Talk?
Speaking
More Evidence?
Shiz
The Cold Hand
Kitchen
Author's Note
The Owner of the Hand
Unfortunate Circumstances
The Trial Begins
Nerves
The Trial Continues
Handprint on my Heart
Author's Note
Christery's Home!
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Author's Note, New Story!
Author's Note, New Story, Again!
Wicked Witch
For Good
Under Your Spell
Just keep walking, just keep walking...
To the Palace
Horrible Morrible
A Trap!
Blood
Now They Wait
Nick
The Dreaded Subject
Author's Note
Death and Dates
Trouble In Arrendelle
War
O Romeo
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid
Author's Note
Slowly Falling
Fathers
Always
Meet The Parents
Karaoke
One year later
The One
Hiking
NO
Race Ya
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Dress shopping
One Short Day
Not...to each other
I Can't Believe This
With You, Any Day
Mother's Day
Morning Conversations
Congradulotions
Deep Breathing
Elphie!
Green
Optimistic
Define Pretty
May 30
Happy Birthday
Gregory
Morrible's Curse
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Evidene?

608 39 8
By ElphabaThropp6

It wasn't long until Christery was able to form sentences. He started speaking with ease. He even figured out how to say that one, special word, although he hadn't used it yet.
He had also worked on teaching some of the other monkeys how to speak, with the help of Elphaba of course.
The trial was to start at 8:00 AM the next day. There would be a lawyer, the best lawyer, to fight against Glinda.
Our team hadn't gathered any actual evidence, but they were still looking.
Now, Elsa and Anna were back in Arendelle while Elphaba was in her room with her father.
Christery and Glinda were in the living room.
"What is it, Christery? You seem to be struggling to tell me something," Glinda observed.
Christery looked at her, half wanting to tell, half not.
"Christery!" Glinda said in an adult voice. "Since Elphaba is not in the room, i am in charge of you."
"You are in charge of taking care of me, not of me," Christery answered.
"Christery!" Glinda whined, loosing the adult voice. "Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE!"
"No."
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPLLLEEAASSSSEEE!!!!"
"FINE!" Christery yelled. "I have a video."
"What do you mean?"
"I have a video that will prove Elphaba's innocence. On it are the times when the Wizard asked Elphaba to do the levetation spell, her singing Defying Gravity, when she changed Boq into a tin man, Fiyero into a scarecrow, and you two singing For Good," Christery explained.
"What! How did you get all that stuff!" Glinda exclaimed.
"Don't forget the Wizard and Madame Morrible taught me to be a spy," Christery answered.
"Well, where is this video?" Glinda asked.
"Back in Elphaba's old castle at Kiamo Ko," Christery said. "I will go get it!"
"Wait, now?"
"Yes! To save Elphaba!" Christery decided.
"At least say goodbye to her," Glinda told.
Christery looked at her and knew he couldn't just leave.
He walked into the room where Elphaba and Frex were just as Frex got up to leave.
"I am going to go get some rest," Frex said, then, spotting Christery at the door, smiled and nodded his head before proceeding out the door.
Elphaba also smiled when she saw the monkey.
"Christery! What can i do for you?" Elphaba said immediately trying to do things for others instead of herself.
"I just wanted to say goodbye. I am temporarily leaving to look for evidence of your innocence," Christery responded.
"Christery, you don't have to do that! Elsa and Anna are already doing that," Elphaba told.
"No. I am going," Christery stated.
"If you wish. Goodbye, Christery. I will miss you," Elphaba said, giving him a hug. "I love you."
"I love you, too," Christery said and moved towards the door. Then he decidedto say that special word. "Mother."
And with that he walked away, leaving a dumb founded and estatic Elphaba staring at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 253 55
Dear Miss Glinda you are just too good! - On the way to Oz, we figure out Fiyero isn't the right guy for Glinda- or Elphaba. - Elphaba now has to f...
425 0 20
Pretty much everyone after seeing the Wicked play wants more. So this is a story about Wicked but extended. Like what happened after we find out that...
7.1K 312 27
What were to happen if there was a real life Elphaba and Glinda? Meet Micaela Pine, a girl whose skin turns light green when she is too excited or e...
19K 569 16
Galinda and Elphaba. Unadulterated hatred. All it took was a storm.