Mother's Day

Eleven months four days and fourteen hours later. Why exactly that time? Because i can.
"Happy Mother's Day," Elphaba whispered and gently laid the rose on the grave of Melena Thropp.
"You ready?" Glinda whispered, walking up to Elphaba.
"Yeah," Elphaba breathed.
They walked out of the cemetery and back home. They lived in a large, yet homey house together in between the Emerald city and Munchkinland. Chistery and Frexspar lived together with some other monkeys, and they visited often.
"Is something up?" Elphaba asked.
"No...oh who am i kidding, i can't lie to you. I'll tell you tomorrow," Glinda told.
"Mysterious," Elphaba said.
Nick greeted the two women at the door.
"My parents are here," He informed.
"Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs!" Elphaba exclaimed, walking through the door.
"Mrs. Jacobs," Jane greeted with a smile. "Mrs. Taylor."
Elphaba and Glinda smiled. It was still odd to be called a Mrs, even after eleven months.
The six of them spent the evening together unil the older Jacobs had to leave after dinner.
Glinda and Boq cuddled on the couch while Elphaba and Nick were in their bedroom.
And no i do not mean it like that.
When it got later, Glinda and Boq headed upstairs.
They were just falling asleep while cuddled together when Glinda spoke up.
"Boq?"
"Yeah."
"I'n pregnant."
"Okay....Wait..WHAT?"
Glinda laughed. "I'm pregnant."
Boq suddenly shot up and scooped Glinda into his arms. Glinda scream-laughed.
"We're pregnant!"
"No, i'm the one who's pregnant. You have no part in this," Glinda joked.
"Glinda, dear, do i have to explain how this works? When two people love each other very much, they participate in an ancient love making ritual and-"
"STOP THERE! Who are you, Elphaba's dad? What is your problem?" Glinda exclaimed.
"You know you love me," Boq said, kissing her nose.
Glinda crunched up her nose in disgust. "I do."
Boq laid her down on the bed and settled down next to her.
They fell asleep with Boq's hand on Glinda's stomach.