Toujours Pur: The Noble and m...

By potterhead_fic

What happened before the Marauders? Specifically within the Black Family. Walburga, Alphard and Cygnus. As we... More

Inicial Warnings ⚠️
Chapter 1: Walburga
Chapter 2: Alphard
Chapter 3: Cygnus
Chapter 4: Orion
Chapter 6: Alphard
Chapter 7: Orion
Chapter 8: Cygnus
Chapter 9: Walburga
Chapter 10: Alphard
Chapter 11: Cygnus
Chapter 12: Orion

Chapter 5: Walburga

896 23 9
By potterhead_fic

⚠️ Violence, Depression and Suicidal thoughts

Paris wasn't as Walburga expected. Her life didn't change at all. Perhaps England wasn't the problem, she was. Cassiopeia was instructed that her niece should only assist to magic painting classes. Never leave the flat alone and never relate with nothing but purebloods. Or else Walburga had to return. But Wally didn't have luck at Paris at all. The young wizards and witches she met also hated her, made fun of her behind her back. The same thing as in Hogwarts. 

She detested all those plastic french blokes. 

Until Cassiopeia introduced her to a wizard called Elliot Cornillac. A 40 year old pureblood who showed interest in her. Walburga found him boring, but he was a nice, rich, pureblood. Elliot could give her a nice life away from her family.  

Auntie Cassie was not as strict as her parents. Wally actually got along with her. 

Unfortunately Cassiopeia passed away in November 1958 she was too old and she smoked a lot. Walburga was 33 years old when she got engaged to Elliot. But before she got married. She returned to England for her auntie's funeral. 

And unfortunately she never returned to Paris. 

                                     (..........)

On March 1959, The Black Family held a funeral for Cassiopeia Black. It was all for appearances. It seemed that nobody liked her. It was also the day Walburga returned after 14 years in Paris. Sure she exchanged letters with her parents, sometimes her brothers, but they weren't so often. Walburga could hear how everyone criticized her auntie. Walburga saw her parents, her uncle Artucus, her aunt Melania. Lucretia was grabbing the arms of a chubby little wizard that appeared to be her husband. What a bitch. She always said she was going to end up marrying someone better. 

Cygnus was with his wife Druella. And three girls, Walburga had never met. 

Cygnus introduced the oldest one (about eight years old) as Bellatrix. 

"Is a pleasure auntie" she said making a bow "Father has told us all about you" 

Walburga smiled slightly. She had always hated children. 

The second girl was about 5 or 6. Andromeda. She made a silent nod. And the little one was 4 years old. Narcissa. A girl who was hiding behind her sister. 

"Well they are..." Wally didn't know what to say "Lovely..."

"Congratulations sister" Cygnus said "I heard you are finally engaged. Good call before we see spider webs on your belly" 

Cygnus laughed. Walburga looked at his brother with hate. 

"Cygnus!" Druella protested quietly. 

"Please Cygnus don't be rude" Alphard said a smile on his face. He seemed more confident than before. 

"Alphard, good to see you brother" Walburga said fakely. 

"I say the same thing" he answered.

"Of course you defend her Al" Cygnus continued "You're going to end up just like her, marrying at the age of fourty, I believe?" 

"What I do with my life is not your business, little brother" Alphard answered politely. 

"Yes Cygnus, you are a great example in life, do you?" Walburga said "What do you think Druella, a good husband, you reckon?"

Druella went pale for some reason. She opened her mouth to respond but she didn't. 

"That's enough dear sister" Cygnus said with bitterness "Girls, why don't you to play or something?" he said to his daughters "Bellatrix take your sisters to play"

"Yes father" Bellatrix said and dragged her sisters away. 

Walburga lit a cigarette. She had learned the habit in Paris. It relieved her stress. 

"Don't tell me you damage your lungs as well Wally" Cygnus said "Just like Al here, don't you brother?"

"Honestly Cygnus leave me alone" Alphard answered getting away. 

"Look who is back!" 

Walburga thought she would never listen to that voice again. It gave her chills for some reason. She turned around to see Orion standing there, a grin on his face. 

Walburga's first reaction was: Wow. Orion really had grown. She remembered him as a boy. Now he was a man. Kind of good looking as well. Walburga wished he had forgotten about her little obsession for her. 

"Hello Wally" he kissed her cheek, making her jump. 

"Let's go darling" Cygnus said grabbing his wife's arm "This is getting creepy" 

And they left. 

Orion kept smiling at actually amused at Cygnus comment. 

"Did you miss me Wally?" Orion whispered in her ear. 

"No" she said walking away. 

                                  (..........)

Walburga walked by her grandparents garden by her self. Cigarette on hand. Being back, seeing her family, made her feel miserable again. She will marry Elliot. Be the same plastic bitch as her mother, Lucretia and Druella. Take care of brats who she didn't want. Hell life. She needed to run away. 

"So is it true you are engaged?" 

The voice made her jump, interrupted her thoughts.

It was Orion walking next to her. 

"I don't think is any of your business Orion" 

"It is" he said "I... Everything came back to me when I saw you. As beautiful as ever. Even more beautiful now" he smirked. 

Walburga didn't answer. She just kept walking. 

"I still love you Wally" 

That made her stop. Orion stopped as well. 

"Stop it Orion" she said

"Stop what?"

She shook her head "I'm engaged" 

"Do you love that french wanker?" 

Walburga sighed sat on the floor playing with the grass. Orion sat next to her, looking at her. Wally  didn't love Elliot. She didn't love Orion. She didn't love anyone. She didn't love herself. She just wanted to run away. 

"I've been thinking about you all this time Wally" Orion continued "Didn't you think about me?" 

"Aaaarggg!" Wally lay on the grass covering her face. She was tired of everything. She started to cry. 

"It's okay" Orion stroked her hair "I'm here now. Remember I was the only one who cared about you? The only one who loved you?" 

"Oh Orion..."

It was true. Walburga only felt loved and appreciated when she was with Orion. Everyone detested her. 

Tears kept rolling down her face, eyes closed. When she felt Orion's lips on hers. He kissed her slowly. She didn't stopped him. Walburga wanted to feel that way again. Feel something. Until she came to her senses. 

"Orion... We can't... Engaged...." 

"Sh sh" Orion said "I knew you loved me too" he smiled.

Orion kissed her again. This time more agressivily. And then he kissed her neck. Going down. His hands where feeling everything. 

Walburga closed her eyes "How much do you love me Orion?" 

"A lot, a lot" he hummed on her neck. 

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Walburga asked

"The most beautiful" he answered taking off her underwear. 

"Will you do anything for me, Orion?"

"Anything. I love you Wally" Orion said looking into her eyes before shagging her. 

After they were done Orion layed next to her. Both of them panting. 

Walburga realized what she had done. She was so stupid. She was so needy of love. But this was insanely wrong. Orion was still a creep. And she was engaged. 

She stood up quickly.

"Wally where are..."

"This never happened!" Walburga said pushing him away. "Do you hear me?" 

Orion laughted. Looking at her. 

"ORION I'M BLOODY SERIOUS!" she screamed in rage "If you say something about this to anyone, I will kill you"

And she stormed out of there. 

                                    (..........)

Walburga's parents insisted she stayed at least a week before returning to Paris. She agreed. But she tried to avoid seing Orion again. She was going to turn back to Paris, marry Elliot and forget that even happened. Elliot was older. He would probably die soon. And she could be free. Walburga felt like shit, thinking like that. 

Walburga was trying her mother's wedding dress, when she felt unexplainable nauseas. She ran to the bathroom and vomited. 

"For God's sake Walburga!" Irma said "You are wearing my bloody dress" 

Of course Irma cared more about a dress than her daughter. She could be sick. 

"Are you feeling badly Wal?" Irma asked finally. 

Wally though it was the thoughts she's been having. Elliot, Paris, Orion, her miserable life. She was too stressed. 

"It is nothing mother" 

"Nonsense" Irma said "You're getting married in a week! What if you got something serious?" 

"Seriously mother is nothing!"

"I'm pretty sure Elliot is not going to accept a sick bird" 

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Walburga screamed.

Irma got furious and grabbed her daughter's arm.

"You're coming to St. Mungo's with me and that's final"

                                   (..........)

"So it's not an illness" the healer said "The witch is pregnant" 

Walburga's heart fell to the floor. What? 

"WHAT?" Irma yelled "That's impossible" 

Later that day Walburga was sitting at her father's study. Wally was sobbing controllably. This couldn't be happening. Pollux and Irma in front of her. Full of rage.

"So who is the father?" Irma asked concerned "Is it Elliot's?"

"No" Pollux answered "I've been exchanging letters with him. He said he hasn't touched her"

"Then I don't understand" Irma said.

"ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER WALBURGA?!" Pollux yelled raising from his chair ready to hit his daughter.

"Pollux for Merlin's beard. The girl is pregnant" 

Pollux sank on his chair. 

"Elliot is lying. He is the father!" Walburga tried to lie. 

"You're a week pregnant. You've returned from Paris before that" Irma concluded "Who did you sleep with, ha?"

"FOR MERLIN'S SAKE ANSWER TO YOUR MOTHER!" Pollux screamed. "Or I'll make you speak!" He took out his wand.

"Merlin's beard Pollux. She is pregnant!" 

"Then Varitaserum" Pollux said "Kreacher!"

The young house elf popped out of nowhere. 

"Master called?" he said 

"Varitaserum..." 

Walburga panicked. That potion will make her speak. Not only about Orion but everything she felt about them, her wish to ran away or kill herself.

"No!" Wally cried "It is Orion! Orion" she sobbed.

Her father was red of rage, her mother was speechless.

"SLUT SCUM..."

Pollux crossed the room kicking Kreacher along. He was surely going to curse Walburga. She covered herself.

"Pollux!" Irma stopped him. "The baby is a Black!" she said "The first Black - Black, a pure Black..." 

Pollux stopped while Kreacher sobbed on the floor. 

"You... You're right..." Pollux said "You're right" 

Irma nodded. 

"This could be good" Pollux muttered mostly to himself. He was trying to calm down. 

"Alright" he sighed "I will talk to Artucus right away. She is going to marry Orion. Not Elliot. That's how it should be"

"What..." Wally began.

"SHUT UP!" Pollux yelled again "Irma come with me. Kreacher, don't you dare let her scape. Do you hear me?" 

Kreacher nodded. Pollux took Wally's wand away. And he tidied her to the chair with magic.

When they were gone Walburga brusted into tears. Kreacher watched her cried and cried. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.8K 45
é𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚒 (𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍): 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊�...
2.3K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
1.5K 30 7
Cassiopeia Black, twin sister to Sirius Black, is Finally going to Hogwarts and as she progresses through the years the professors notice some specia...
3.4K 89 5
Marauders era will read my story "Harry Potter or Rigel Black?". It's the 7th year of the Marauders and Regulus' last year. In this story Walburga an...