How to Tame a Demon [BxB]

By mek_14

[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents an... More

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER
Official Playlist!
Ch. 1 - Hunter
Ch. 2 - Zekaj
BCH. 1 - Zekaj's First Day of School
Ch. 3 - Snowballs and School
Ch. 4 - Bonding
Ch. 5 - Anchor
Ch. 6 - Enraged
Ch. 7 - Possession
Ch. 8 - Pulled Forward
Ch. 9 - AJ
Ch. 10 - Demons
Ch. 11 - Return to the Void
Ch. 12 - Admitting and Awkwardness
Ch. 13 - The Pack Killer
Ch. 14 - Speedos and Sunscreen
Ch. 15 - Rainy Day
Ch. 16 - Cowardly Actions
Ch. 17 - Birthdays Suck
Ch. 18 - Warmth
Ch. 19 - Morning After
Ch. 20 - A Little Lie
Ch. 21 - Pec Pillows
Ch. 22 - Calm
Ch. 23 - 1
Ch. 24 - A Demon and a Tight Space
Ch. 25 - Study Sesh
Ch. 26 - Voidbornes
BCH. 2 - Zekaj, Before the Summon
Ch. 28 - How to Clean your Demon
Ch. 29 - Jealous Wolf
BCH. 3 - Zekaj's and the Holidays
Ch. 30 - Death Traps
Ch. 31 - Oblivious Demon
Ch. 32 - What a Demon Wants
Ch. 33 - Morning After (Reprise)
Ch. 34 - 4 is Enough
BCH. 4 - Zekaj and Zekai
Ch. 35 - Accidents Happen
Ch. 36 - IYKYK
Ch. 37 - Bad Feelings
Ch. 38 - Battle For Your Life
Ch. 39 - Cold
Ch. 40 - Straight to Voicemail
Ch. 41 - Jaxon
Ch. 42 - Snow and Sorries
Ch. 43 - Emrys
Ch. 44 - Live Like a Shadow
Ch. 45 - Study Sesh (Reprise)
Ch. 46 - Photograph
Ch. 47 - Greyrith, Wisconsin
Ch. 48 - Amet
Ch. 49 - Halls now Empty
Ch. 50 - PTSD
Ch. 51 - Page 1
Ch. 52 - The Rest of the Book
Ch. 53 - Spill
Ch. 54 - Fuck the Consequences
Ch. 55 - Frostbite
Ch. 56 - Rebond
Ch. 57 - Lets Talk
Ch. 58 - Brothers
Ch. 59 - Beards are Hot, Y'all are Just Lame
Ch. 60 - Meet the Inlaws
Ch. 61 - Uncomplicating Things
Ch. 62 - Up to Date
Ch. 63 - Aegon
Ch. 64 - Professor Zekai
Ch. 65 - Contracts
Ch. 66 - What a Demon Needs
Ch. 67 - Out in the Open
Ch. 68 - Demons Just Want to Have Fun
Ch. 69 - Volveth
Ch. 70 - Polaroids and Pectorals
Ch. 71 - Return to Earth
Ch. 72 - Previously On
Ch. 73 - Put It On His Tab
Ch. 74 - Tour Guide from Hell
Ch. 75 - Highspeed Hugs
Ch. 76 - Uncomplicating Things (Reprise)
Ch. 77 - Answers in Blood
Inksgiving 2021
Ch. 78 - Rebirth
Ch. 79 - Roundtable
Ch. 80 - The Sword in the Stone
Ch. 81 - Out of the Woods
Epilogue
BCH#5 - End of the Year
BCH#6 - Zekaj Learns How to Drive
Book 2 Reveal
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

Ch. 27 - Soul Searching

12.1K 598 85
By mek_14

"God damn, I understand now. I look amazing!" Zekaj, inside Hunter's body, eyed his body up and down checking it out.

Hunter and Zekaj had just accidentally discovered they could switch bodies.

Somehow Hunter's soul had been pulled out into Zekaj's body when he tried to push Zekaj out.

"Like fuck," Zekaj got closer to his own body. Zekaj grabbed his shorts and pulled them back and examined himself.

Hunter looked up in embarrassment, he had not seen Zekaj's cock yet. He still wasn't ready. "I look even bigger from another point of view, nice!"

"Give me back my body," Hunter finally spoke from Zekaj's body.

The human's body, currently taken over by a demon, had a wicked smile pointed at the Demon body filled with a human soul.

"Nah, I don't think I will," Zekaj stated bluntly. "My body now."

The demon smiled at his body and the temptation to slip his hands into his pants grew.

"To be fair, this is not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to be inside you."

Hunter felt a blush rise in Zekaj's body.

"You can't just say stuff like that!" Hunter stammered.

"Who's gonna stop me, baby!" Zekaj's smile grew even wider.

"I- I- I-," Hunter stuttered. Hunter started to feel a bit tired.

"I'm gonna have fun," Zekaj wiped his forehead that was starting to be incredibly sweaty. "Right after I-, Gods, sit down."

The void demon sat down in the mage's body and wiped his forehead again. Zekaj looked up at his body and could see Hunter was starting to sway back and forth.

"We need to switch back," Hunter said seeing his body grow paler.

The muscular demon's body became too heavy to hold up and Hunter collapsed into Zekaj inside the human vessel. Their bodies and souls slammed into each other returning to their own bodies.

"I turned you into a vessel," Zekaj said. 

Hunter's body was still too weak for him to say anything other than breathe quietly.

"I said I wouldn't, and I still did. I didn't mean to; I wasn't thinking I got carried away. I just wanted to mess with you a bit, but I almost killed you I- I'm sorry." 

Zekaj couldn't help the tears from flowing. Hunter's body had deteriorated just from the short time Zekaj was in control.

Human bodies weren't made to have a demon soul in them. Demons' souls are stronger than a human's soul. While they can be in the body of a human while the human's soul is still inside, without it, it's impossible to keep the Human vessel from being destroyed after a while.

Zekaj's soul was incredibly strong, which made the deteriorating process quicker than that of a normal demon.

Hunter's soul being alone inside Zekaj's body was bad too. The weak human soul was being crushed while inside the demon's body.

"Zekaj," Hunter whispered, his skin started to grow in color again to its slightly tan, not exactly pale, color.

"Yes? Baby? Are you ok? What do you need?" Zekaj cupped Hunter's cheeks and stared into Hunter's partially open eyes.

"Please,"

"What? Whatever you need." Zekaj interrupted Hunter.

"You're crushing me," Hunter laughed.

The demon's eyes went wide, and he quickly realized he was laying on top of the human. A 300-pound demon on top of a twig of a human wasn't exactly safe.

Zekaj rolled off him and laid next to him.

"Are you calling me fat?" Zekaj asked.  The tears had quickly dried and it was quickly forgotten.

Hunter softly chuckled, "Well," Hunter started.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Zekaj yelled.  "This," Zekaj gestured to himself, "Is all muscle."

It was true, Hunter was certain Zekaj had little to no fat on his body. Just hard muscle.

"Guess we can throw out the idea of you turning me into a vessel completely out the window now," Hunter laughed.

"It was stupid of you to think that in the first place," Zekaj grumbled. "You're stuck with me Hunter Voidborne."

"Voidborne?" Hunter turned to Zekaj; the two soulmates were still laying on the hard wooden floor of the private room.

"I told you you're taking my last name," Zekaj said.

"I didn't think you meant right now Zekaj," Hunter wiped his face again, it was still a bit sweaty.

"Well, why can't we start right now?" Zekaj pouted.

"We aren't even mated let alone married!" Hunter laughed, cuddling up to the demon. Hunter rested his head on his favorite pillow, aka Zekaj's pecs.

"God don't remind me of hell weddings," Zekaj said.

"What's so bad about them?" Hunter asked, he needed to know since it was his future after all.

"Ugh, just they're a lot. Let's leave it at that." Zekaj said before continuing. "Can we go home; we've been here long enough."

"It's been an hour,"

"An hour was too long to begin with," Zekaj mumbled, picking up the books, even the one that had fallen on the floor.

Zekaj grabbed Hunter's hand and smiled as his body was smothered with shadow and he was absorbed into Hunter. The soulmate pair made their way out of the library but quickly stopped at an empty desk with a self-checkout for books. It was the only one in the library, specifically the private section of the library.

Hunter scanned each before coming to the mysterious silver bound, deep violet leather book. There was no way to scan it.

Why is it locked?  Zekaj asked.

I don't know, it was like that when I found it.

Bring it home, I wanna break it open.  Zekaj demanded mischievously. 

I can't just steal it.

Your dad runs this institute, might as well get some use out of it for once.

I'm sure Hannah does.  The demon snided.

Hunter stuck the book on the bottom of the stack and quickly made his way out.

The walk to his car would be a while, he hoped to go unnoticed till he got to the parking lot.

After a while, the car was in the distance and Hunter could feel his demon's itch to be free grow. Hunter put the books on the roof of the car and quickly unlocked it. He grabbed the whole stack and sat them in the back seat.

Hunter was just about to hop into the front when he heard his name being called.

"Hunter!" Hunter's head darted up with one foot inside the car. He made eye contact with the man who called his name and realized it was his father.

The Fuck? The demon said in his head.

"What are you doing here?" His dad asked.

Hunter stood there frozen, confused at the fact that his dad was talking to him.

They barely ever talked with each other when they were in the same room, this was not normal.

"I uh, just wanted some books from the library," Hunter said.

The car separated the two mages from one another. Hunter's dad was on one side of the car and Hunter on the other.

"If I had known I would've given you a ride," Jaxon said.

"It's uh, fine. I just needed a couple and didn't want to stay long." Hunter said, coming up with excuses.

"Oh, well," Jaxon said, the conversation had hit an awkward turn. The two didn't know how to talk to each other anymore. "I promised we would spend time together, we could've today if I had kno- "

"I said it was fine dad, I don't care anymore." Hunter interrupted. He had more important things to worry about and someone who made everything better already.

"Alright well, I'll see you at home then," Jaxon said.

"See ya dad," Hunter said awkwardly.

Jaxon left in silence and Hunter got into his car, quickly putting it into drive and pulling out of the institute.

The leaves had started to change to their fall colors as the car drove down the road with a forest on each side. The winding road was just a blur to Hunter as he continued driving along it. Occasionally taking his eyes off the road to stare at the pretty colors of the forest.

The human had failed to notice the demon had left his body until one of his hands was taken off the steering wheel and gripped tightly. The two soulmates sat in a comfortable silence as Hunter drove them home.

It took around an hour for them to get home and as Hunter made his way into his room, dropping his books onto the table, Zekaj left his body.

The large void demon flopped onto Hunter's bed, sitting up to pull off his tank top. Zekaj motioned for Hunter to come close. The human got within arm's reach and was pulled onto the demon for cuddles.

Zekaj tugged at Hunter's pants and Hunter complied and pulled them down, rolling his eyes, but smiling at the demon. Zekaj returned the smile and pulled his own down.

"Shirt?" Zekaj gave his best puppy dog eyes.

"As long as you don't get obnoxious," Hunter mumbled snuggling into Zekaj after pulling off his shirt.

"I can't make that promise," Zekaj chuckled, closing his eyes.

Hunter pulled up the blankets covering the two and the soulmates soon were overtaken by sleep.

A/N:

The formatting for this chapter got all messed up and I believe I have fixed it all.

First off, I just want to welcome all the new readers who have started reading this past week!  HTTAD randomly jumped to #3 on the LGBTQ ranking list and it's been wild since.  We just hit #1 on boyxboy too which is amazing!

If you want you can follow me on Twitter @14Mek.  I'm constantly tweeting about the story and theres a lot of jokes you can find by scrolling through my page.  Make sure to drop a follow.

Also I do lurk around on the Literary Lounge discord.  I can't find a link atm cause I'm dead tired but you might see me occasionally if I ever talk.  (No I don't have a chat room lmao.) 

Second, this chapter was a lot shorter but were starting to pick up even more speed as Hunter and Zekaj get closer and closer to their second date and their eventual mating.

I've been thinking about the day they mate for the longest time, I just want it to be perfect.  It's a very special moment for the two and I can't wait <3

N e way, Question:

Will Hunter ever be able to reconcile with his father?  Why or why not?

Thanks for reading, <3

-MEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 10.8K 15
B O O K 2 in The Nine Princes of Hell series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ascari, the fallen guardian angel is broken. Lost. Alone. Used. Dirty. "K...
71.4K 4.2K 108
"Whatever else happened to him, Chris knew three things would never change: (1) The only d*ck he would ever touch was his own. (2) The only man he lo...
84.6K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...
135K 6.4K 29
When Ben's secret boyfriend, Mickey, forgets he exists, he discovers an underground world of wizards and teams up with Mickey's impostor to save him...