No More Dream: Book 1 of the...

By OT7oramI

What happens when your soulmate just happens to be an Incubus? More

Chapter 1: "Now we wait."
Chapter 2: "It's not time yet."
Chapter 3: "We're running out of time."
Chapter 4: "It will be okay."
Chapter 5: "I don't want her."
Chapter 7: "Enough of this shit!"
Chapter 8: "But my soul... my soul called for her."
Chapter 9: "This is not good."
Chapter 10: "That was close. Too close."
Chapter 11: "Soon it will be too late."
Chapter 12: "She belongs to me. To me."
Chapter 13: "I knew it would never be enough."
Chapter 14: "Time to bring her home to you."
Chapter 15: "I couldn't be in love with her. Could I?"
Chapter 16: "Because I love her."
Chapter 17: "Please remember me."
Chapter 18: "It's just a coincidence."
Chapter 19: "I can't leave her alone."
Chapter 20: "If I didn't, I would lose her forever."
Chapter 21: "...a certain doe eyed, dark haired brother was noticeably missing."
Chapter 22: "Please. Please don't leave me."
Chapter 23: "It means she is yours."
Chapter 24: "My soulmate was finally where she belonged. In my arms."
Chapter 25: "It couldn't get any better than this."

Chapter 6: "I'm screwed."

2.2K 158 26
By OT7oramI

Y/N:

The next morning, I dressed in jeans and a thin purple sweater over a black shirt. My mind kept flickering back to the dream I had about the silver haired man. I couldn't get my mind off what had happened. It didn't seem like a dream at first, but I didn't have any other explanation for it. I had spent so much time reading about the incubus lately that I had started dreaming about them. I shivered at the thought. I did not want to turn into one of those women. I wasn't going to use a mythical being to justify my sexual behaviors.

I grabbed my bag and stuffed my stuff for class into it, picking up my keys and my phone. As I prepared to leave my apartment, my phone dinged with a notification.

Jackson:

Have you left yet?

7:29 AM

Me:

Getting ready to now

7:30 AM

Jackson:

Can you meet me at school?

7:30 AM

Me:

Sure

I'll be there in 15

7:31 AM

Jackson:

See you soon!

7:31 AM

My heart started beating a little faster at the idea of seeing Jackson. We hadn't been able to spend any time together lately. Any time we make plans, something comes along and messes it up. It almost seems like the universe is trying to keep us apart.

I walked the short distance to the college and noticed Jackson waiting outside. He looked so handsome in his long sleeve button up white shirt and light colored jeans. His blond hair fell over his forehead and I wanted to just reach up and brush it back.

As I approached, Jackson looked up and a big smile crossed his face. He opened his arms up and gave me a huge hug, whispering in my ear, "I've missed you sweetheart."

The feeling of his lips so close to my ear sent shivers down my spine. "I've missed you too," I replied. "It feels like it's been a long time."

Jackson released me from the hug, but continued to hold my hands. "Yeah tell me about it," he said. "I actually called you here for a reason. I need to say this quickly since I don't have a lot of time."

I gave Jackson a concerned look. "Is everything okay?" I asked. My stomach clenched at the thought of what he had to say.

"Y/N, I... I...," he stuttered, his cheeks turning red.

I had never seen him like this. "Jackson, just say it. Whatever it is, it will be fine," I said, rubbing his fingers.

Jackson looked down at our joined hands and a small smile crept across his face. "Y/N, I really l..." The ringing of my phone cut off his words.

I looked down and saw an unknown number. "I've got to take this," I said apologetically. "My sister keeps losing her phone and I need to make sure this isn't her." I answered the phone with a quick frustrated hello.

There was no sound from the other end of the line. I looked down at my phone, but the line was still connected. I put the phone back up to my ear, but there was nothing. I disconnected the call and looked at Jackson. "I'm so sorry about that," I said.

Jackson sighed in frustration. "No it's okay. I understand. I've got to go," he said. "Meet me at the end of the day. Please," he pleaded.

I nodded. "Of course I will," I said, worry still in my mind about what was going on.

Throughout the day, my mind was filled with thoughts of Jackson. The strange dream from the night before had been all but forgotten. I didn't give the strange silver haired man from my dreams another thought. I really liked Jackson and was hoping things would work out in my favor.

As I headed to the exit to meet Jackson, I ran into a familiar face and I mean literally ran into.

"Is this going to be a habit of yours?" Jungkook asked, as he grabbed my arms to prevent me from falling down on my ass.

I blushed in embarrassment. "I am so sorry. I can't believe I keep doing this to you," I said, keeping my eyes focused down on my shoes.

Jungkook lifted my chin with two fingers. "Trust me beautiful. I really don't mind. Actually can you help me?" he asked.

I hesitated looking down at my watch. If I didn't leave now, I wouldn't be able to make it to Jackson. He had to leave right after class to make it to the company. However, after crashing into Jungkook's chest for the second time, I figured I owed him. "Sure," I relented.

Jungkook smiled in what looked like relief. "Good. Can you help me find the library?" he asked.

I smiled but groaned on the inside. Of course it would be the library. That place was on the opposite side of the campus. "That wouldn't be a problem," I said.

As we started heading in that direction, my phone dinged with a notification.

Jackson:

I was hoping to meet with you

But I've got to go

Meet me tomorrow at 7:00

At the café

Please

4:23 PM

Me:

Of course

See you tomorrow

4:23 PM

I put the phone back in my pocket and continued walking with Jungkook.

"Your boyfriend?" he asked, gesturing towards my phone.

I shook my head. "No," I said.

Jungkook cocked his head and I giggled at the cute gesture. "Sounds like you want him to be," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders, refusing to answer the question. "We're just friends," I said.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow but let the question slide. As we walked, he asked me about my program. I explained a little about it and he seemed interested in the mythical beings research project. He seemed almost offended when I explained that I didn't believe in any of that stuff.

"You must have no imagination," Jungkook said, shaking his head.

"No. It's not that. I'm just realistic," I said. "When I was little, I believed in it all. I'm an adult now and all that stuff is just fantasy."

Jungkook shook his head again. "It's nice to believe in a little fantasy," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll make a deal with you. If I ever meet one of those mythical beings, I will get on my knees and beg for your forgiveness," I said.

Jungkook laughed at my promise. "I'll hold you to that," he said.

I stopped at the entrance to the library. "Here you go. Safely delivered to the library," I said with a smile.

Jungkook returned the smile with an adorable one of his own. "Thanks Y/N," he said. "I really do appreciate it."

"No problem," I replied, turning and heading away from the library.

That night, I thought about what Jungkook had said. I laughed at the silliness of it all. Yeah all of that stuff was not real. I was a realist not a dreamer and I didn't expect everyone to agree with me. People had their beliefs and I wasn't going to go against them. That night, I fell into a dreamless sleep, excited about the prospect of seeing Jackson in the morning.

Jimin:

As I entered the house of the woman, I thought about what Jin had said about not finding pleasure without the girl. I just couldn't believe it. Although the sex with her had been better than any I ever experienced, I didn't believe the whole idea of her being my soulmate. Just the thought of her caused my member to harden and my pants to become uncomfortably tight.

I crept up the staircase to the woman's bedroom. This one was blond and had enormous breasts and slender hips. It was nothing like the other. My supposed soulmate had dark hair, whiskey colored eyes, small breasts and full hips.

After rendering the woman motionless, I stripped her out of her clothes, then unbuckled my belt and freed my erection from my too tight pants. I could see the fear in her eyes but as I rubbed my erection along her wet slit, the fear changed to lust. Just like every other woman I had been with over the last 400 years. They were all the same. They were so afraid, but as soon as they caught sight of me, their fear and horror changed to desire.

I plunged myself into her body, not wasting time on foreplay like I had done with the girl. This was strictly for my pleasure, not hers. I thrusted in and out of her body at an inhuman rate, chasing my high. Automatically, I compared the feeling of her body to the other. This was nothing like it had been with her last night. The feeling was completely different. I could feel the woman starting to clench down around me, but I was nowhere near close. The feeling was not pleasurable like I had experienced for so many years. All of a sudden, I felt a cramping pain in my abdomen. I had never felt pain like that before. I pulled out of her body, making sure to compel her thoughts into not remembering anything before disappearing from her bedroom.

I appeared in front of the house I shared with my brothers and made my way in, redoing my belt as I entered. Namjoon and Jin were sitting in the lounge, each with a glass of amber liquid. The pain in my abdomen had subsided when I had pulled out of the woman, but there was still a shadow there. My pants were painfully tight and the erection would not subside.

"Why am I in pain?" I asked, without even greeting them first.

Jin sighed. "Did you visit another woman?" he asked. My silence was answer enough.

Namjoon ran a hand down his face. "That woman you visited is not your soulmate. Each time you try and become intimate with another woman now that you have had your soulmate, the pain will return."

"This is bullshit," I yelled out. "How can this one woman all of a sudden destroy my life like this?"

Namjoon stood and came to stand near me, a hand on my shoulder. "I understand Jimin, I do, but this is the way it is."

I started to say something else, but Jungkook rushed into the room. "You may want to do something soon," he said.

Jin looked over at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

Jungkook looked over at him, his face filled with concern. "Y/N is falling in love with someone else. She says he's just a friend, but I know better. The look on her face and the sound of her voice when she talks about him are different."

I rolled my eyes at him. "What does this have to do with me?" I asked, a bored tone in my voice, ignoring the clench in my heart at his words.

Namjoon sighed in frustration. "Your soulmate is human. She will fall in love with someone else. She will gain pleasure from another man's hands on her body. She will slowly pull away from you," he explained.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "And that's a bad thing why? Let her fall in love. It will get her out of my life."

Namjoon shook his head. "No Jimin. She will always be your soulmate, whether you like it or not. You will never find pleasure in someone else's arms again. Only hers. Your body will start craving her and the pain will be unlike anything else."

"Okay fine. I fuck her once a week. It's all good then," I said, not seeing what the problem is.

Namjoon looked as though he wanted to punch me. "The more you are intimate with her, the more you will crave her."

I ran my hands through my hair, tugging on the ends. "So no matter what I do, I'm screwed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...
32K 1.3K 32
after jungkook goes out of his way to help a sickly-looking stranger on a rainy night, the universe chooses to reward him in the most bizarre and une...
501K 25.6K 41
It's nearly easy as breathing (for six of them, at least) for BTS to pretend to be just like everyone else - humans with big dreams and aspirations...
143K 4.9K 70
Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slave to the Incubus. (Basically, the male v...