BLACK & WHITE

By iAMyouYOUareM3

"Why did you drink Zion?" I asked him locking the door. "I don't know." He mumbled walking closer to me. "Do... More

1 - Untwist your fucking balls.
2. Uoy kcuf
3 - I sold my soul to the devil.
4 - Cotton Candy
5 - My Husband
6 - Just shut up
7 - Boxing gloves?
8 - Victoria
9 - I'm not hungry
10 - Do I know you?
11 - Are you homophobic?
12 - Where have you been?
13 - I will f*ck you up
14 - Deathrow
15 - Good night
16 - Do you care about me?
17 - No, I'm Carter
18 - Ew!
19 - Did you miss me?
20 - Next Question
21 - Okay, I'm calm
22 - Okay Mayweather.
23 - Highschool Bullshit.
24 - Ouch!
25 - DRREATHRCAICR
26 - Leukemia
27 - Forty five million dollars.
28 - Michael.
29 - I'm a freak.
30 - Sorry
31 - Basketball
32 - What a coincidence!
33 - The party 1
34 - The Party 2
35 - The Party 3
36 - The Party 4
37 - Is That What You Think?
38 - Mistake.
39 - Crayfish
40 - Kill me right now!
41 - Alcohol
42 - Willyoubemygirlfriend
43 - Prince Zuco
44 - Cold Shoulder.
45 - Working hard or hardly working?
46 - Andrew The Cook?
47 - Other Things
48 - Your body or nobody
49 - Turtle Neck
50 - Wife
51 - I'm sorry
53 - The Secret
54 - The Secret 2
55 - What an apology!
56 - Rabbits
57 - I'm Gay.
58 - Demon
59 - She's White
60 - I Love You
61 - You still love her?
62 - Stupid Jay
63 - Ice cream
64 - Out Of My Way
65 - Hi Ma'am
66 - Shalom
67 - Two?
68 - Forgiveness
69 - Carter Victoria Duke
7 Years Later
7 Years Later (2)

52 - Engagement

1.1K 43 7
By iAMyouYOUareM3

Carter

"Victoria would you explain why you were out all night?" My mother asked immediately I walked in.

Why are they here?

"I was too tired to come home yesterday." I shrugged.

"Too tired to come home! Where were you?" She shouted.

"A friend place I'm an adult I can take care of myself. I would have left a message but I don't know you will be back today since you just pop in and pop out."

Are they scared I will run away?

"You are getting on my nerves young lady, I still feed you and you should respect that. You left the house since yesterday morning and you are just strolling in now." My father shouted.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Go and get ready the Kent family is visiting us today and don't you dare embarrass me this time." He growled.

I hope this Kent family is not as annoying as other families that have been here I thought as I walked up to my room

"Where were you Victoria?" Daniel asked blocking my way.

"None of your business David." I shot back.

"My name is Daniel and it's my business I have been calling your line since morning." He crossed his hands waiting for my response.

"Okay Dalton you thought I've been ignoring your call?" I asked.

"That's what it look like." He snapped.

"You guessed right I was ignoring it, now get out of my way." I said before walking away from him.

"Victoria!" She shouted.

Here comes devil's mistress.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Where were you?" She shouted

"I do-"

"I don't care, just remember to always leave a text to someone next time so mom and dad won't be all in my face asking for your whereabouts like I'm your baby sitter." She cut me off.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"I know you were with that boy you brought home that day I hope he break your heart and dump you." She smiled evilly.

"Okay ma'am." I told her before walking inside my room and locking the door I could hear still hear her shouting but I don't care.

I almost sat on my bed but I stopped when I notice something.

Someone was in my room.

I looked around my bed had a sign that someone sat on it the bottle water by my beside is no longer standing

Who the fuck came in here?

I walked to my bathroom and just like I thought someone was there searching also. My handwash, toothpaste and other things were not the way I left them. I used my fingerprint to open my closet and everything was just the way I left them the person definitely tried to open it but was not successful.

I picked up my phone to call Scar she answered Immediately. "Hey stupid why the hell did you call me when I'm about to join Nyah in the shower."

"You know you don't have to rub it in my face right?" I said arching an eyebrow.

"Whatever, what do you want?" She asked.

"Someone entered my room when I was out and the person was definitely searching around." I told her.

"Do you think it's Andrew?" She asked.

"I don't know and I don't want to ask." I told her.

"No don't ask. I will give you a camera you can put in there then we will connect it to your phone so you can watch everything going on in your room when you are away is that fine?"

"That's great, thanks Scar." I grinned.

"No don't thank me you are paying, it will cost you $3000 bye talk to you later." She said before ending the call

I threw my phone on the bed searching through my closet for something to wear, I will have to search deep to find my worthy clothes. Something fell from the closet making a weird sound I looked down and there was a flash drive on floor

The flash drive!

I quickly picked my phone to call Scar, it rang but she did not answer.

I can't believe I forgot to check it out, I carried my laptop inserting the flash but I was disappointed when nothing came up. It showed no sign at all.

"Victoria can I come in?" I heard my mother's voice.

I ejected the flash, hiding it inside my shoe before closing the laptop. I jumped off the bed and took my shirt off before walking toward the door to open it.

"Sorry I was undressed." I said immediately our eyes met.

"I'm your mother you don't have to cover up for me." She smiled, I can't deny the fact that my mother is so beautiful she look like those models that cover magazines and billboards, she doesn't look like she is almost fifty.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"Yes if you don't mind."

I opened the door for her to walk in as she entered sitting on the chair beside my bed.

I sat on my bed waiting for her to say something, it weird that I'm not as angry as I use to be when she is beside me or in my personal space.

"Your room just look more funny every day." She laughed looking around.

"Are you discriminating my personal space?" I asked.

"I said that out loud." She laughed.

"Nope I'm just good at reading minds." I shrugged.

"I was scared I thought I said your room looks more funny every day out loud." She said smiling.

"How are you Victoria?" She asked.

"Can you please stop calling me that." I muttered.

"Okay C-carter." She stuttered.

"Thanks." I muttered again.

"So how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine…I guess." I shrugged

"I don't know if I'm wrong but you look happier than before." She said.

"Yes and you are definitely not the reason." I shot back

"I know I'm sorry I said that." She apologized immediately

"Okay." I mumbled.

"Let me leave you to get ready." She said standing up from my chair.

"I'm sorry." I said as she stopped walking, it's like the string that was holding my emotions together all this while is breaking. I know I've been in denial about how I feel towards everything going on because I was hoping it will help clear the whole thing, I was shielding myself from them so I won't get hurt but I underestimated the dept of the pain because the pain is still there and it's still hurt like a bitch.

Or maybe Zion is breaking does walls you put up for a long time.

"I'm sorry too." She whispered but I flinched when I felt her hand on my face.

"I don't like people touching me." I said in a low tone staring at her, she was seating on my bed beside me.

"You are crying."

"Yes I am." I nodded wiping the tears off.

"Tell me what's on your mind what do you really want to say to me?" She asked

"Why do you hate me?" I blurted out.

"I don't hate you why would you even think of that." She whispered.

"You abandoned me." I said.

"I know you will never forgive me for that but I swear if things were in my power I would never leave my own child I will never let you go." She said trying to hold my hand but I pulled them back.

"So whose hands was my life in that the only option you had was to abandon your child." I said with a painful chuckle.

"Please Vic-Carter." She cried.

"You are hiding something and it's because you are protecting someone since that person is more important then I think you should not bother trying to have a conversation with me. Please leave I want to get dressed I don't want to piss your husband off again." I told her.

"We can still-"

She was cut off by my ringtone I picked up my phone and Zion's name was on the screen

"Hey baby." He said immediately. He was laughing I could barely hear his greeting.

"Someone is excited this morning." I smiled.

"How are you? Sorry I didn't call earlier." He said.

"It's fine, I got home about an hour ago. Is Zeal back?" I asked.

"Yes he's right here and his short ass is trying to reach for the phone." He laughed.

"Don't do him like that give him the phone." I laughed.

"Hey C." He shouted.

"Zee I heard you have a new best friend I feel heart broken."

"You picked my brother over me just because he has a great hair and a semi nice body my heart is more damage but we are even now."

"Alright you have a point." I laughed.

"When will you visit your cute little brother?" He asked, I wish it was a video call he will definitely have one of his manipulative smile on his face.

"Soon I promise."

"Alright you can talk to your boyfriend now, I will leave the both of you bye."

"Are you satisfied now?" Zion shouted at him

"Whatever and will you stop walking around the house shirtless like your body is so perfect, you are not perfect there's a crack on your ass." Zeal shouted. I burst out laughing so hard I almost dropped my phone this two are just a duo that can't be replaced.

"Why did you piss him off?"  I asked Zion.

"I did nothing wrong." He answered.

"Alright I will talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye baby love you." He said before hanging up immediately he does that everytime he says "Love you" after a call.

"When will you introduce him to us?" She asked.

She is still here?

"I'm not doing that." I answered.

"He clearly makes you happy and he seems nice you guys are dating right?" She asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged walking toward my closet

"Wear something nice Carter." She said before walking out of my room.

I took out my black skinny jeans and a nice Louis Vuitton shirt with a blue jacket I put them on brushing my long hair to the side. I laced up my RTA combat boots and buckled my wrist watch

"Carter." I heard Andrew's voice from outside just as I was trying to apply mascara.

I hate make up

"Yeah." I walked towards the door opening it.

"Wow you look great." He smiled

No I don't.

"Thanks Andrew." I grinned.

"The Kent family is here you should hurry up." He said.

"Alright." I smiled before going back to work on the damn mascara. I was done in five minutes I walked out of my room and made sure it was locked  even though I know it won't stop the intruder there's a spare key for every room in the house.

"You are late." My father said Immediately I got to the dining, I ignored him taking a seat on the only empty space left

"Hey Carter." Someone said beside me, I turned and my whole mood just turned sour.

I didn't know his last name all this while!

"What are you doing here Michael?" I rolled my eyes, slapping my hand on my forehead.

"Oh you guys know each other." The woman I believe is his mom said.

"Yes we do." Michael answered smiling at me.

"Victoria meet the Kent family." My father smiled.

"You must be Victoria." Mr Kent said with a gentle smile.

"Yes sir nice to meet you." I answered him with the best smile I can come up with.

"She is so beautiful Vivian and didn't you say she is intelligent also? I see why my son is mesmerized." Mrs Kent smiled.

Can the food arrive already.

"She is mom. She is the best student in the class." Michael answered smiling at me like a proud father.

"You guys are classmates, you must be so close then." My father said.

"We knew each other even before we became classmates." Michael rushed out

Can he shut up!

"Now I see why you were so adamant about going to that cheap school son." His father laughed

"Victoria wanted to go there too even though we were ready to enroll her into the best school in the country." My father said.

"She probably want to keep a low profile since she just returned from Canada." Mrs Kent smiled.

Canada?

"Oh the food is here let's eat." My mother said she was clearly trying to change the topic.

A cup of wine was placed in front of my food as everyone started eating I'm not hungry I just want to get the hell out of this place. I want to be with Zion, I want to be in his arms again like last night not on this damn table with this horrible food.

"You are not eating is anything wrong?" Michael asked me.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"I know this is a surprise for you but I told you I'm bringing my parent to meet yours I never knew they were already friends. Isn't that crazy baby? He grinned.

"Eat your food." I glared at him.

I could feel someone eyes on me I looked up and it was Daniel he was also not eating he was staring at me like he was trying to figure something out but like always there was no expression on my face.

"So since the kids are very well familiar with each other I don't think we have much to discuss here." My father said breaking the silence.

"Exactly Melvin we just need to give them a little more time to finish high school and we can start planning the engagement." Michael's father said.

What!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 437 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
3.5K 147 37
"Would you like to dance?" the boy asks me. I stare deep into his blue eyes, but I can't figure out who he is. He's tall with dark hair and the brigh...
64.1K 2.9K 54
"I may not remember much, but I do know that I had the best time with you last night." Charlie drops his hand from his mouth and lifts his head to st...
573K 20.8K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...