Toujours Pur: The Noble and m...

Por potterhead_fic

What happened before the Marauders? Specifically within the Black Family. Walburga, Alphard and Cygnus. As we... Más

Inicial Warnings ⚠️
Chapter 1: Walburga
Chapter 2: Alphard
Chapter 3: Cygnus
Chapter 5: Walburga
Chapter 6: Alphard
Chapter 7: Orion
Chapter 8: Cygnus
Chapter 9: Walburga
Chapter 10: Alphard
Chapter 11: Cygnus
Chapter 12: Orion

Chapter 4: Orion

857 16 6
Por potterhead_fic

⚠️ Orion is mentally disturbed. Also violence

Orion was the second child of Artucus and Melania Black. Lucretia his sister was four years older than him. The same age as Walburga. Orion has always been a problematic kid. Lu always well behaved. Orion detested his sister. She was so fake, criticizing everyone and everything. So superficial.

She used to criticize Wally, because she was jelaous. Walburga was beautiful. Perfect. Orion always had a fascination for her. Not only for her beauty, but because she was the only one that actually cared about him. Or so Orion thought.

His cousins Cygnus and Alphard were worse than Lu. Always doing things to him, pranks, never letting him play with them. Orion hated them. They thought they were better than him. Orion didn't need them. Someday, he was gonna show them. He was going to get revenge.

(.........)

Orion has always admired Walburga but it wasn't until he was twelve that he fell in love with her. Orion had always be a sneaky boy, hearing conversations from others. He didn't have friends of his own. Everybody thought he was a freak.

He was walking down a corridor when he heard two Slytherin girls speaking.

"Did you hear what she called me?" one girl said

"I know Walburga is such an ordinary girl..."

Orion stopped hearing his cousin's name.

"She is insane honestly" the second girl continued "She said she would kill me"

"She is bloody bunkers, out of her mind"

"Where did she go?"

"I reckon she is crying in the bathroom again"

Both girls giggled.

Orion felt real rage towards those girls. A rage that was not normal for a twelve year old. He took out his wand and conjured several spiders leading them towards the girls. They screamed shaking their robes and bodies. And ran away. Orion smiled evily. They deserved it.

Orion ran to the girl's bathroom. He didn't care, he wasn't allowed to be there, Orion needed to see her. Orion spotted Wally crying by the window. Luckily nobody else was there.

"Wally?"

She turned to see him. Her eyes glowing for the tears.

"Orion? What are you doing here?"

The boy sat next to his cousin.

"Those stupid girls were laughing about you" he said "Don't worry. I made them pay"

Walburga sighed.

"Everybody hates me Orion, I know that"

"I don't.." he responded almost immediately.

Wally laughed "You're a fool boy"

"Don't say that" Orion said "You are incredible"

Walburga looked into his eyes. Orion could get lost into those grey eyes of hers.

"Would you do anything for me Ori?"

"Sure, I will"

"I want to see them cry. Those stupid girls, would you help me?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you want Wal"

Walburga smiled. And lay her head on Orion's lap. The boy's heart started racing immediately.

His hand trembled but he ran his fingers through Wally's hair.

"I will do anything for you Wally" he said.

"Good to know" Walburga said closing her eyes.

Orion never saw it as something wrong. Sure, they were cousins (second cousins), but the feelings that Orion had for her, could never be described as wrong. They felt so right.

(.........)

Orion became fascinated by the beautiful girl that Walburga was. She was older. Becoming a woman. Which made her more beautiful, more desirable. By the time Orion was 14, Walburga had him on the palm of her hands.

Orion heard how Lucretia talked shit about her cousin to her friends. She would always act like she cared about Wally, like they were friends but in reality she talked shit behind her back.

"So is it true? I heard Walburga gets paid to serve men. That boys pay her to fool around with her. If you know what I mean!" Ignatius, the boy his sister was dating, said. Everyone laughed.

"Oh stop it Ignatius" Lucretia said "Although I can't deny it. Wally has always been kind of sluty. She kind of flirts with my little brother all the time!"

"Oh shit! Isn't your brother like 12?" another girl said. Orion was 14. "That's disgusting"

"I always believed, Wally should end up in St. Mungo's. She is mentall"

He was getting really angry. Lucretia was the mental one.

That night Orion collected some termites he found around the house. He put them in a jar. And while his sister was sleeping peacefully, Orion set them loose or Lucretia's face.

10 minutes later, back at his room, he heard Lucretia's desperate screams. Orion smirked. Bloody bitch. She deserved it.

"He did this to me!" Lucretia cried on her mother's arms "I know that! Mommy he is insane" she pointed towards Orion.

Lucretia's face was swollen. She had red marks from all the termite's bites. She looked even more awful now.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Orion simply responded.

"Who else did it, then? The fucking elves?" Lucretia cried even more.

"Did you do this to your sister, Orion?" his mother asked.

He didn't answer.

"Oh poor girl...I'll get more potion for you, sweetheart"

Melania left the room, looking suspiciously at her son.

Lucretia sniffed.

"You're a freak, Orion! I know you have a weird obsession with Walburga. You did this for your girlfriend, right? Did she send you to do this?"

Orion smiled. He liked the idea of Wally being his girlfriend.

"You are just jelaous because nobody is going to love you the way I love her"

"FREAK!" Lucretia screamed disgusted and kind of scared.

Suddenly Artucus brusted in the room. His wife behind him. Orion's father has always hated him, hit him.

"What the bloody happened?"

"Daddy!" Lucretia cried again "He did this to me!" she pointed at Orion"

The hate on Artucus' eyes were undescribable. He took Orion's arm. Sticking his nails in.

"Come with me boy!" he dragged him outside.

"Mommy! Nobody is going to love me if I stay this ugly..." Lucretia started crying again.

But Orion couldn't hear her because his father dragged him to his study. Once Artucus closed the door, he punched Orion on the face. Making him drop to the floor.

Orion felt blood dropping down his nose. But before he could react his father hit him again.

Artucus hit the shit out of his son. By the time he was done, Orion had a black eye, swollen lips. His face was covered in blood. As he looked himself in the mirror, he thought it was worth it. If Wally could see him right now. Those were scars of a warrior who was fighting for love. He would do anything for Wally. Orion slowly smiled to his reflection.

(.........)

When Orion was 16, he stole a kiss from Wally. His first kiss. He couldn't ask for more. But after the kiss, Orion felt betrayed. Wally was leaving. She was leaving him. After everything he had done for her. After everything they had been through.

Orion didn't regret stealing a kiss from her. It was worth it. And he wanted more.

Orion thought Walburga's parents were making her go to Paris. And he hated them for that. He wanted to kill them for breaking them apart. If only he could go to Paris.

As he lay in bed, Orion thought it didn't matter. She was going to be back. And they would finally be together. Orion just have to be patient and wait. He will wait his whole life for Walburga. Eventually, he was going to have her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
124K 3.8K 45
é𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚒 (𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍): 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊�...
24.9K 605 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...
391K 13.2K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...