A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

The Test

4.5K 161 65
By Masisseoyo

"Are you all right, All Might?" [Name] heard Midoriya questioned. 

All Might nods his head. "Yeah!"

[Name] let out a sigh of relief, looking to Bakugo and feeling bad for the boy. She isn't sure what expression is on Bakugo's features, but she knows it isn't a pleasant one. She hopes she could do something that could brighten his spirits, but that boy is a hard one to make happy since he's done the making of the happy to [Name].

"What was that, Midoriya?" Kaminari questioned, a smile on his face. "You just waltzed in there and showed some amazing destructive power!"

"I thought you were a puncher," Kirishima added.

[Name] smiled, seeing a new hero design for Kirishima and Kaminari. They both look nice although there's only small changes, but they're still nice changes. She placed her hands on her cheeks, looking at Kirishima since she could see his outline of his body frame too. His torso is still bare and open as Kirishima only has his arms covered. [Name] couldn't stop herself looking at Kirishima.

"Kaminari, Kirishima," Midoriya said, seeing the two boys. He grabs his shoe, looking down at the new improved shoes. "The destructive power was thanks to the soles Hatsume suggested for me. I learned how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style. I've only figured out what direction I want to go in, but it's still just a stopgap, and I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet..."

"No, I think it's already more effective than just a stopgap," All Might informed, catching the three boys' attention. "Especially for the provisional licensing exam."

Aizawa gets closer to All Might. "All Might, it's dangerous, so don't get too close."

"Oh, excuse me!" All Might said, lifting his hand. He looks up, seeing Bakugo standing on the stone platform he's on. "Young Bakugo! I'm sorry!"

[Name] looked to Midoriya, seeing the somewhat terrified look in his eyes and [Name] figured that Bakugo is probably glaring down at them. Or that Midoriya might have stepped over the line of pissing off Bakugo off, but literally anything that Midoriya does pisses off Bakugo. She still has yet to figure out why Bakugo resents Midoriya, but she has a feeling that it's due to All Might since All Might is both of their favorite hero.

"Watch yourself, All Might!" Bakugo shouted, an explosion going off.

[Name] jumps from the stone pillar, surprising the three boys (Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari) from the height she jumped down from. [Name] lands on her feet, bending her knees when she landed and she strides over to the boys. She gives them a smile, holding her hands behind her back as she starts talking with the boys.

"Midoriya! That was so cool!" [Name] informed, leaning forward towards Midoriya. "You saved two people during the training! Me and All Might! I think you're gonna be a great hero."

Midoriya blushed, his eyes darting everywhere besides [Name]. "T-T-Thank you! I think you'll be a great hero too, [Last Name]. You're really strong."

"I'm not really strong," [Name] laughed, looking down at her hands. "I have to improve myself and practice more."

"You're strong, [Last Name]," Kirishima assured, placing a hand on [Name]'s shoulder. [Name] knows the smile that Kirishima is giving is kind, but yet sad at the same time. "Don't doubt yourself that you're not. You can hold your guard and show that you're manly. Uh... Not manly as in you're a man, but that--"

"I know what you mean, Kirishima," [Name] laughed.

"You guys made improvements to your costumes, too?" Midoriya questioned, changing the topic so Kirishima isn't further embarrassed.

Kaminari smiles, both thumbs up. "You noticed? Did you?"

"You're not the only one with a new style!" Kirishima exclaimed, his hands on his hips. "The others are making changes here and there, too. This is no time to lost focus!"

"But my change in style is huge!" Kaminari boasted, pointing at himself. He holds out his arm, a device on it. "You're in for a surprise! You wanna see? You can! It's seriously amazing!"

"That's enough, Class A!" Vlad King exclaimed.

[Name] looks to where he is and her eyes widen, seeing the teacher and the students behind him. She glares at Monoma, disliking the boy even more as she doesn't like that boy very much. She hopes she can fight against him because she wants to kick his ass so bad. For all the shit talking he does and even elbowing Midoriya in the back of the head. She's ready to kick his ass.

"Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon," Vlad King informed.

"Class B?" [Name] questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Man, what terrible timing!" Kaminari hissed, a look of annoyance on his face.

"Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way," Vlad King barked, his eyes narrowed.

Aizawa looks at him. "We still have almost ten minutes. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad."

"Hey, did you know?" Monoma questioned, his hero design looking like a magician. "The provisional licensing exam has a 50% fail rate. All of you should just fail!"

[Name] glares at him, letting out a growl. "You have a 50% chance rate of catching these hands if you fucking continue!"

Most of Class A look at [Name] in shock as she looks ready to kick ass after punching her fist into the palm of her hand. She could feel the back of her throat heat up as the class is in shock about Monoma's statement that Class A should fail and the words that escaped [Name]'s mouth too. They watch as a small flame builds in [Name]'s hand and Todoroki grabbed the back of [Name]'s collar.

"That's Monoma's costume?" Kaminari questioned, Monoma laughing in the background.

"'Since my Quirk's Copy, there's no need for anything especially eccentric,' he said," Kento informed, Monoma mumbling some stupid shit.

Kaminari sweatdrops. "That's him not being eccentric?"

"Still, his opinion is reasonable," Tokoyami said, looking ahead. "As long as we are taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other."

"That's why Class A and Class B applied to different locations," Aizawa explained, looking at his class while Vlad King approached him.

Vlad King places his hands on his hips. "The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in three different locations across the country at the same time," Vlad King elaborated. "In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting up their students by time or location."

[Name] heard a sigh of relief escape Monoma's lips.

"It is unfortunate that we will not be able to fight each other directly!" Monoma laughed.

[Name] smirked evilly, placing her hands on her hips. "You're just relieved that I can't kick your ass."

"He said 'Whew,' didn't he?" Kirishima asked.

"He did," [Name] answered, nodding her head and Todoroki lets go the back of her collar. She knew he only did that in case [Name] pounces on that annoying blonde kid from Class B.

"I wonder if there's a diagnosis for the type of mental state he has..." Kaminari voiced.

"All schools, huh?" Sero commented, looking down. "That's right, I didn't really think about it that much, but we'll be fighting against other schools to pass."

"And in our case, we're accelerating the process of getting them..." Midoriya added.

Aizawa narrows his eyes. "In addition, there are very few first years in the country trying to get their provisional licenses. In other words... the test will have those who've trained longer than you, with Quirks you don't know about that they're polished up until now. The actual contents of the exam are unclear, but what is clear that you all have a hard time. It's not good to get too hung up about it, but keep that in mind."

"Yes, sir!"

***

"We're working so hard every day..." Ashido groaned, falling onto the couch.

[Name] and the girls siting in the common room, wearing their casual clothes. [Name] looks down at her hands, knowing that she's a little more at the moment due to her using her hell flames too much. She stretched her back, hearing that satisfying crack in her spine from cracking it and she lets out a sigh, sitting on the floor and in front of the table.

"It's not called 'intensive training' for nothing, though," [Name] said, letting out a giggle.

"Even so, there's less than a week left before the provisional licensing exam," Yaoyorozo added, her hair down.

"Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?" Hagakure questioned, looking to the black haired girl, who's hair is let down.

Yaoyoromo lets out a hum, placing a hand on her cheek. "There's something I want to do, but my body can't keep up yet, so I need to develop my Quirk a little more first."

"What about you, Tsu?" Hagakure questioned, looking to the girl beside her.

"I've perfected a move even more frog-like than before," Asui answered, holding a strawberry milk carton in her hands. "I'm sure even you'll be surprised, Toru."

"What about you, [Last Name]?" Hagakure asked.

"I have two moves, but I feel like I should do more or at least better," [Name] confessed, looking down. "It's like when I see Bakugo and Todoroki even Midoriya trying so hard, I can't help but want to improve more. I want to be strong like them or at least show them that I've improved."

"Are you blushing, [Name]!" Ashido exclaimed.

[Name]'s ears flatten, hiding her face with her hands as she hangs her head. Her cheeks are burning from her blushing, but it;s also the excessive heat that her body is emitting from using her hell flames too much. Her tail is gently thumping against the ground and she could hear the girls laughing at [Name]'s reaction to Ashido's comment.

"Who do you like?" Uraraka questioned, a wide smile on her face. "Bakugo? Todoroki? Kirishima? Kaminari? Iida? Midoriya!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," [Name] mumbled, her blush deepening. "They're my friends!"

"But you do know that a few of the guys probably like you?" Asui asked, tilting her head.

Hagakure nodded her head, bouncing in her seat on the couch. "Yeah! Especially when you changed your hero costume! You look really hot in that costume and even a few of the guys couldn't take their eyes off of you during the first 10 minutes. Like Todoroki and Kaminari! But who was staring at you the most was Bakugo!"

"That's not--" [Name] started.

"Let's not tease her," Yaoyoromo suggested, standing up. [Name] let out a sigh of relief, she's gonna thank her later. "More importantly, we have an early start tomorrow, so we should turn in."

"What? No way! I want to hear more!" Ashido exclaimed, shaking her hands up and down. "Even if we don't talk about anything important, I want to force it to be about romance!"

"That's..." [Name] mumbled, looking to the side. Her eyes widen. "Oh! Look at the time, I have to go to bed!"

[Name] gets up and she runs to her room, leaving the girls behind as her body is still warm and her cheeks are burning from being embarrassed like that. She's never going to mention the boys like that ever again if she doesn't want to face the embarrassment. She'll thank Yaoyorozo tomorrow for saving her like that.

***

[Name] and her class stood outside the area of the provisional licensing exam, National Dagoba Area. Her eyes are wide as she gazes up at the huge building, never seen anything like this before and she's a little nervous about the exam too. She wants to pass, but she figures that she should do her very best to be able to pass.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous," Jirou confessed.

Mineta waddles around. "I wonder what we'll have to do..." He lets out a sigh. "I wonder if I can get my provisional license..."

Aizawa bends down, eye level with the grape boy. "Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!"

"Right, c-course-of!"

Aizawa stands up straight. "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros." Aizawa narrows his eyes. "Do your best."

"All right, I'll become a chick!" Kaminari said, a smile on his lips.

[Name] laughs, knowing the double meaning behind chick and she found it hilarious, covering her mouth as she laughs. She held her stomach, leaning against Midoriya as she laughs and the boy blushes from the contact. [Name]'s eyes widen in realization at what she's doing and she gets off of him, clearing her throat.

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set--" Kirishima started, a random and tall student joining the U.A. students. "Plus..."

"...Ultra!" The tall, random student yelled loudly and passionately.

[Name] stared at the tall man, raising an eyebrow. He smells like cake. It smells really nice and [Name] smiled, feeling at ease with the smell of cake. It's a very strong smell and he seems really nice, but he's just loud that's all.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa," a boy behind the tall student said. He has a hat on that has an s on it and a white shirt. He has purple hair and there's two other people with the same hat as the tall boy and purple hair boy. A hairy student and a girl with long, tan hair.

"Oh, no!" The tall boy exclaimed. "I am... very... extremely... sorry!"

[Name] and the rest of her class are taken back, seeing this tall boy, Inasa, bow down so hard that his head is hitting the floor and his knees are bent. His bowing seems very formal and dramatic as hell, but [Name] ponders how could a tall boy do something like that and not feel the burn in the back of his legs?

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Kaminari asked, pointing at Inasa.

"Wait, that uniform...!" Jirou exclaimed.

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Bakugo answered, looking at the school kids.

Inasa stands tall. "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!"

[Name]'s jaw drop, seeing blood form on Inasa's face and she wasn't expecting that. The Shiketsu students started to walk away, [Name] could feel her energy be drain from that guy's enthusiasm as she's never thought that she would bump into someone like that. That guy has too much energy and [Name] isn't sure if she could probably handle that energy if she went to the same high school as him.

"Inasa Yoarashi..." Aizawa mumbled.

[Name] looked to her teacher. "Mr. Aizawa, you know him?"

"He's... strong," Aizawa informed, his back to his students. Everyone lets out a gasp, looking to the Inasa kid as he walks away with his classmates. "Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"What? Then, he's a first year?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

[Name] looked at Todoroki, knowing that Todoroki was admitted through recommendations and Yoarashi got to the top then that means Yoarashi beat Todoroki. She shivered, having a slight idea of how strong Yoarashi is since Todoroki is pretty strong himself. She wish she could see Yoarashi's power, but she doesn't want to fight the kid.

"And now, everyone from U.A., please excuse me!" Yoarashi exclaimed, still a distance from the class.

"His name is Inasa Yoarashi?" [Name] questioned, tilting her head. "He smells like cake."

"Cake?" Todoroki mumbled, [Name] nodded her head.

"Even though he says he loves U.A., he threw away his chance to enroll. I don't get it," Sero said, everyone still staring at Yoarashi.

"Right? What a weirdo," Ashido added.

Aizawa looks over his shoulder. "He's weird, but he's the real thing. Keep an eye out for him."

"Eraser? It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!" [Name] watched Aizawa tense up at the woman's voice and she looks to the source. A woman with short, green hair and a black top, with green and orange strip shorts. A white belt with smiley faces above the belt with yellow gloves with wrist braces on. "I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!"

"She's..." Midoriya trailed off.

"Let's get married," the woman suggested.

"No."

The woman lets out a laugh as she grabs her stomach. [Name]'s ear twitches at the sight before her as she isn't sure what's going on besides a woman asking for Aizawa's hand in marriage. Is this normal? Is that how people ask to get married? Perhaps [Name] should ask Todoroki if this how marriage proposals go? Wait, but she asked that last time if they were on a date. She'll ask someone else.

"No? Good one!" The woman laughed.

"You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke," Aizawa said.

"...Smile Hero: Ms. Joke!" Midoriya exclaimed, figuring out who the lady was. "Her Quirk's Outburst! She forces those near her to laugh dulling their thinking and their movements! Her fights against villains are full of craziness!"

Ms. Joke holds a thumbs up. "If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!"

"A family like that can't be happy," Aizawa stated bluntly.

Ms. Joke laughs.

"You two seem close," Asui stated.

"Our agencies used to be close to each other!" Ms. Joke informed, a wide smile on her face. "In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed--"

"No, it didn't."

"Oh, I love your quick retorts!" Ms. Joke said, pointing at him. "You're so worth teasing, Eraser!"

Aizawa closes his eyes. "Joke, since you're here, that means..."

"That's right. Come here, everyone!" Ms. Joke exclaimed. She looked over her shoulder, her students walking towards her. "It's U.A."

A kid with wild, curly black hair exclaimed. "Oh, it's a real thing!"

"Wow, that's amazing! I've seen them all on TV!" A girl with blonde hair and two pigtails.

Ms. Joke turns to Aizawa and his students. "Ketsubutsu Academy, second years, Class 2! They're my class. Please be kind."

The black hair kid grabbed Midoriya's hand. "I'm Shindo! U.A. this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough!"

"Huh? Ye..." Midoriya said, off guard.

Shindo grabs Kaminari's hand. "But even so, you all are still aiming to be heroes like this, huh?" Then he grabs Jirou's hand. "That's wonderful! A heart of fortitude is what I believe all heroes should have from now on!"

"He's too bright!"

"He's totally a charming pretty-boy type!"

"From among you, there's Bakugo and [Last Name], who experienced being the center of the Camino incident," Shindo said, [Name] and Bakugo just staring at the boy. [Name] smells something off about the boy, but he's just too pretty. "You two have an especially strong heart." Shindo holds out his hand for Bakugo to shake. "Today, I'll do my best while learning from you!"

Bakugo smacks Shindo's hand away. "Stop pretending. What you're saying doesn't match the look on your face!"

[Name] lets out a gasp. "Shit! I'm so sorry about him!" [Name] catches Shindo's attention, the black hair boy staring at her with a smile on his face. She growls at Bakugo, narrowing her eyes at him. "Don't be so rude, Katsuki."

"It's fine. It just proves how strong his heart is," Shindo said, smiling kindly at [Name]. He grabs her hand, [Name] blushing heavily as she looks at the boy in surprise. "You're close with him, huh? First name basis. Well, my name is Yo Shindo so please call me Yo, [Name]. Let's get close, yeah!"

"Don't fucking touch her!" Bakugo growled, pushing [Name] behind him.

[Name] looks over Bakugo's shoulder, seeing the glare plastered on Bakugo's features. [Name] smiled, throwing her arms around Bakugo's neck from behind to take his attention off of Shindo. He turns his glare onto [Name], but softens up his glare to be scowling at her. She smiles at him, tilting her head and Bakugo did everything in his power not to blush.

"Thanks, Katsuki," [Name] mumbled, smiling wider. "I trust your judgement on others."

"Thanks," Bakugo grumbled.

"Hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation," Aizawa called out.

***

[Name] changed into her costume and she's taken back by how many people are in the orientation room. There's so much talking around her that's she's not used to being in a confide space with this many people. She's not sure how many students there are that are taking the provisional licenses exam. She looked around, glad that she's around people she knows.

"Shouto, there sure are a lot of people, huh?" [Name] questioned, standing closer to him.

Todoroki looks around. "Yeah, there is."

"Well then, let's do that provisional license thing..." A man with light colored hair and a very disheveled looking appearance announced. He has a very soft voice even though he's speaking into the mic. "I'm Mera from the Heroes Public Safety Commission. The kind of sleep I like is non-REM sleep.. Nice to meet you. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten much sleep... We're too short-staffed... I'm so sleepy! With that conviction, I will give you the orientation."

[Name] stared at Mera, seeing him almost fall asleep while he was talking. She wants to laugh because she finds it funny, but it's not an appropriate time to be laughing right now. Although she wished the man would speak just a little louder.

"About the content of the provisional license thing... Frankly, all 1,540 examines here will have to win through a free-for-all exercise!"

[Name]'s eyes widen at the number of people. 1,540?! That's a lot of students in one room. And there's barely any space in the room too. She shakes her head, looking back at Hera. She definitely wasn't expecting that many people to be taking the exam, but it's not just 1st years in the room too. There's 2nd years and 3rd years too.

"Seriously?" Sero commented. "That's not a lot to go on."

"Our society is currently said to be saturated with heroes, and ever since Stain was arrested, many have shown doubts about the current state of heroes," Mera explained, almost falling asleep again. "Well, as a private citizen, no matter what the motivation, to tell someone risking their lives to save others not to seek any reward is... It's the ruthless story of these modern times... But anyway, whether its for compensation or for loyalty and courage... the result of many heroes working hard together to help people and defeat villains is that right now, the time from when an incident begins to when it is resolved is so short that it'd make you sick. You all are about to receive your provisional licenses and finally throw yourselves into those rapids. Those who can't keep up with that speed will frankly have it tough." Mera looks up. "Accordingly, what you'll be tested on is speed!"

Behind Mera on the screen it says, Number to Pass 1st Test, 100 People. [Name]'s eyes widen, realizing that's very small compared to the amount of people in the room. Her nerves are going haywire right now, terrified if she doesn't pass the 1st test. She clenches her hands into fists, a nervous look on her features as she worries about landing on the spot of the first 100.

"The first hundred to fulfill the requirements will pass," Mera informed.

"There are a total of 1,540 people taking the exam!" Yaoyoromo said. "Didn't they say half would pass...?"

  "This means, less than 10% will actually pass..." Asui mumbled.

"I'm getting even more nervous!" Jirou whispered.

"Well, a lot's happened out there in the world, and you know, about luck and everything..." Mera said, standing up from his seat. "So, anyway, here are the requirements." He takes out a ball and a small, metal plate. "The examinee will put three of these targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits. You will also have six of these balls. The targets are made to only light up if they're hit by these balls, and if all three of your targets light up, then you're out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat." Mera connects the ball to the target. "You get through this round by defeating two people. That's it for the rules."

[Name] furrows her eyebrows, hoping to get pass the 1st test. It's a free-for-all so she probably can't team up with her classmates, but it's not against the rules to team up with her classmates. But the question is, who would she team up with anyways? However, she wants to see if she can do this on her own and the only way to do that is if she doesn't team up with anyone.

"Okay then..." Mera continued, sitting down. "After we open, we'll pass out the targets and balls, and then we'll start one minute after we've gotten to everyone."

"Open?" Todoroki questioned.

[Name]'s ears stand alert, feeling the building around them shake and make rumbling noise. The students watch with either wide eyes or expressionless eyes as the ceiling opens up and the whole room just transforms into a flat surface that grounds itself into the ground below it. [Name]'s eyes are wide as she looks around, the area they're in seems a lot like the USJ, but a lot bigger.

"I believe you all have terrain that you like and dislike," Mera continued, still talking into the microphone. "Use your Quirks well and do your best. Anyway, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... But yeah, it's unnecessary. It's because of this that my sleep was... I hope the developments are speedy so that I can rest as soon as possible..."

[Name] places the a target on her neck, thigh, and her shoulder. She had to put them in those places if she transforms so that they'll be visible when she transforms into a wolf. [Name] and her class stand together as everyone starts running, the 1st exam about to begin and she noticed that the different schools are grouping together.

"Everyone, don't get too separated!" Midoriya shouted, everyone looking to him. "Let's move as a group!"

"Okay!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah right, this isn't a field trip!" Bakugo growled, glaring at Midoriya. He takes off running.

"Idiot, wait up!" Kirishima yelled.

"Katsuki," [Name] mumbled. She lets out a sigh, cupping her mouth. "Kirishima, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid!"

"Okay!" Kirishima shouted back.

"Fuck off, Mutt!" Bakugo yelled.

"I'm going to go on my own, too," Todoroki informed. He's walking away from the group and [Name] smiles cheekily, following him from behind. "It's hard for me to use my power in a big group."

[Name] appears at his side. "I'm coming along too!"

"Todoroki! [Last Name]!" Midoriya shouted.

[Name] runs along side of Todoroki, a smile on her lips as they run alongside together. She flashes him a wide smile when he looks at her and he looks ahead, a small smile on his lips. [Name] already has a feeling that the other schools know about U.A. students' Quirks because of Sports Festival, but [Name] has an upper hand. The other students don't know about [Name] being able to use Hellhound.

That's if she can activate the Hellhound.

"You don't mind me tagging along?" [Name] asked.

Todoroki shook his head. "Not at all. If you get frozen, you have your own flames to help you."

"Yeah," [Name] answered happily.

A loud horn resonates through the area. "First test, start!"

"Let's do this, Shouto!" [Name] shouted, flashing the boy a nervous thumbs up.

Todoroki nodded his head. "Calm down and be cautious. We'll pass the 1st test, together."

[Name] stares at Todoroki, a bit taken back by his words, but she feels a little confidence build inside her as her and Todoroki will pass the 1st test. Together. She'll make sure none of those balls will hit him and she will always have his back. [Name] smiles cheekily at Todoroki again, having the biggest smile on her features as they will pass this test. Together.

i changed a few scenes
i know the scenes but decided to change them
if you don't like it then pretend it didn't happen or just stop reading 🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 302 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
59.8K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
32.5K 621 7
(This is very up but I keep it up for those who want to read) In this Bakugou got hit with a quirk that turned him into a wolf for the rest of his li...