ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

o94

3.2K 156 283
By cuteezers

Seonghwa looked to his side and saw the next album. The cover was split in green and purple and it was thicket than Yunho's. "Ah, this one is San Yeosang's" he said.

"You see, they meant it by saying prepare for trouble and make it double..." Hongjoong put in and opened the first page, showing a picture of him with Yunho on his lap and Seonghwa under his arm, the date: November 10th, eight years ago.

~

"But I want to come too~" Hongjoong insisted and puffed his lips. He had already put Yunho in his stroller, ready to go.

"It's just a check-up Hongjoong, we don't have to show up there all three" Seonghwa marked "And I don't think Yunho wants to visit the oh so boring doctor, mhm?" he added and stroked back the baby's hair. "It's getting long and he's sweating so much... Baby I don't want to cut your hair but I think it's time"

Hongjoong stuck his hand in his pocket and fished out a hair tie. He started to keep one around for his own hair that he had let grow out. The father gathered Yunho's hair and tied it up in a high ponytail. "If you ask me, Yunho looks really excited for the doc, mhm ? Look at him, all done and ready" Hongjoong replied and pushed the stroller. "I'm coming with you, no buts"

"But-"

"Ah-ah. No buts"

~

"Ah Seonghwa, good to see you" the woman, Dr. Ahn smiled as she entered her room "We haven't seen each other in a while, mhm?"

"Oh yes. I am so sorry I had to cancel the last appointment so short, it was a family emergency" Seonghwa gave back and sat on the hospital bed, it was routine.

"Ah, no problem. Some don't even call that they can't make it" the woman commented and came closer to her patient. "I see, the whole family is gathered here today. Mr. Kim, I see you never miss, huh?" the woman joked and gave the man sitting on the seat behind her.

Hongjoong was taken back for just a second but took it with a cheeky smirk. "Not once, Doc" he gave back.

Yunho, sitting on his lap, was playing with his father's hands. His ponytail that looked like a little sprout on his head, tickled Hongjoong's chin every time he moved his head to examine the rather big hands. For some reason they seemed to fascinating to him, looking at his own little chubby fingers then back to his father's strong and slim fingers.

"Mhm... They look healthy, the development is going well and at a steady rate... Ah ! See, the little hearts beating!" the woman cheered and turned the monitor to Seonghwa so he could see it himself.

But Seonghwa looked like his soukd had just left his body. "Heart's beating..."

Dr. Ahn knitted her brows. "Hearts beating..." she looked at her pale patient and his just as shocked and confused husband behind her. "Oh right..." she breathed out. "the last appointment should have been... Ohh. Woops. Uhmm..." a nervous giggle escaped her lips. "Uhm, I may annonce you're awaiting two perfectly healthy boys!"

Seonghwa stared at the screen, then Hongjoong, then back to the screen. He held up his hand, shaking my showing his two fingers. "Tw-wo?"

"Yes, Seonghwa, two"

Hongjoong stood up from the seat and went to see for himself, Yunho pressed against his chest, arms and legs dangling. "Two birds with one stone, huh?"

~

"Come on, Hwa, two seconds" Hongjoong begged and looked up at his husband with big eyes.

"Only if I get a foot massage later" Seonghwa conditioned and positioned Yunho a little more comfortable on his hip.

"Yes, yes, just come here" Hongjoong replied and pulled his husband in front of the camera. "Doesn't he look perfect?" he said, looking up at Seonghwa, his eyes just pooling in pure adoration.

Meanwhile Seonghwa was just chilling in his wide and big sweater, fluffy socks and his hair bound in a bun because Yunho wouldn't stop trying to eat his hair. "Yeah, while looking like a potato" he chuckled and waved at the camera.

Yall get you a man like Hongjoong this man is looking at Seonghwa with literal heart-eyes

Mr. Kim, looking indescribable beautiful in casual chill clothes: I look like a potato😔
Me, an actual potato: SiR-

Don't mind me, I'm just crying about the lost beautiful baby this world has seen🥺✨

We gotta keep this a secret-- if I see one of yall go out with this and they stop showing up in lives I will find and come for you-💀

"So we're... Five? Already five months old!" Hongjoong said and grabbed Seonghwa's hand. "Over the half! Won't belive me, I can't wait"

"Mhm, so you can pass out again?" Seonghwa commented. "I was pushing the hell out and you passed out after just two hours-" Seonghwa added and a little giggle flashed over his lips "Ah, Yunnie, did you know your Daddy couldn't put himself together for eight hours?"

"For my defense, you cut off my blood circulation and-"

"And I pushed for eight hours" Seonghwa said and buried his free hand in Hongjoong's hair. "Mhm... I think we want strawberry cheesecake" he said, turning his husband's face to him by his hair.

"But- the bakery closed already?"

"Oh the one next to Eden's studio should be open"

"But the live-"

"I can end it, no problem" Seonghwa cut off "strawberry cheesecake~ Please~ for us~?"

Hongjoong cursed himself and stood up sighing. "I'm back in an hour..."

I just witnessed my emotional support idol simp...

And people think Hongjoong has the pants on in this marriage...

Seonghwa pressed a light kiss on his husband's cheek off camera, then sat down on Hongjoong's former seat. "And this is how you get what you want" he said and looked through the comments exploding on the side. Some made him crack up, some he just ignored.

Yunho on the other hand tried to grab the camera, it frustrated him that his arms were too short and he didn't have the strength to climb on the table. He let out a frustrated cry.

Dead. I'm dead.

Okay that's it. Did you hear that? I can't-😭

"You want to end the live, baby?" Seonghwa chuckled and helped Yunho on the table. "Sometimes I am convinced if he could, muscle wise, he would be running around with no stopping... Not that he doesn't try it though" Seonghwa commented and held Yunho's legs while the baby tried to grab the camera. He let him crawl at towards his goal and then pulled him back by his feet every time he was about to reach it. But no matter how many times Seonghwa did it, Yunho just kept going.

Mr. Kim! Before you go, do you have any hacks for the whole process of pregnancy?

Mr. Kim, Hongjoong slipped that it will be twins! Will you tell us the gender? Or can we send rompers in all colors to the company building?

"Believe me or not, thrombosis stockings. They will save you, especially when you're on your feet a lot" he said and looked down at his legs. "Mine get swollen so fast, I usually don't wear them at home, since someone doesn't allow me to stand too long. They are a little uncomfortable at the beginning hun, but you get used to it fast" he added. "Mhm, every color is fine" Seonghwa laughed "but be sure, he have everything ready already, no worries" he finished and tried to suppress his cheeks from blushing. "Ah~ that's so sweet you exclusively calling me Mr. Kim..." he mumbled.

How is Yunho feeling about siblings? Is he ready to share?😂

A chuckle left Seonghwa's lips. "Mhm let's ask him, shall we?" Seonghwa pulled Yunho back to him. "Ah, Yunnie, are you excited for your siblings?" Seonghwa asked cutely and put one of his hands on his bump, supporting his words with gestures. Yunho copyed his every move seriously, trying to process what his father was saying. Seonghwa was about to just squish his confused face. At some point Yunho gave it up and started giggling and clapping his hands. Seonghwa couldn't hold himself anymore and beamed all over his face. "I think he's just as excited as we are"

~

"Shan... Shhhan..." Yunho babbled and  poked the baby's cheek. His father had wrapped him and his twin up in two shawls. They were taking their nap on the wide bed of their parents. Yunho was supposed to be sleeping in his own bed too but he was so curious about the two invaders. "Oshang... Usang..?"

One was wrapped in a lavender purple shawl, the other in a pastel green one. They had embroidery on them, looked like the same shawl he had, just not in yellow. For him, there wasn't much of a difference between them, just the colors. They were both loud and kept getting all the treading of his parents. It made the older pout and sulk. How could two wrinkly grapes take in his place?

~

Seonghwa lowered the heat of the stove and put the lid on the pot before he washed his hands again. It had been suspiciously quiet. Usually Yunho would be calling for him already or the twins would be crying. But it was quiet and it did worry the man quite a bit. So, he left the kitchen and walked to his bedroom where he had left the twins to sleep.

The door was a crack open, allowing him to see what was going on inside. And when he saw, his heart broke in a million pieces.

The twins were already awake, so was Yunho. The older brother had taken his old yellow shawl and was showing it to his brothers. In the sweetest way possible he tried to say their names and just communicate.

"Eoshang... Osang... Yeo... Sang-" the oldest tried to say and poked little Yeosang's cheek while he on the other hand tried to break free from the shawl wrapped around him tightly.

Little whines escaped San's mouth as he watched his twin get all the attention. "Ss-annie doo?" Yunho babbled and squished the other's cheek with his free hand.

From Seonghwa's position, that was the most wholesome and beautiful and sweet sight he would ever see. It nearly made him tear up. He had feared that Yunho would feel neglected with already having two younger siblings, and everyone had told him that having children with a short age-gap wasn't the best idea. Now seeing that it could actually work out just filled him with the warm feeling of happiness.

He slowly pushed the door wider open and entered the bedroom, attracting Yunho's eyes to him. "Mhm... Are Papa's angels up?" Seonghwa cooed and joined the siblings on the bed. He freed his twins from the shawls and let them stretch and turn. The parent's face was glowing, while he watched his three sons connect with each other.

When the twins first arrived in their home, Yunho hadn't been a fan, but now seeing all three of them slowly bonding and recognizing each other as family was something the older would never forget.

-
Heey!

This got longer than I thought lol

Hongjoong when he got told he's gonna have twins: wadafak

That was literally the face I had in mind writing that paragraph hwejjefh

So my ass is doomed man so doomed
I gotta write an essay for philosophy class I got two weeks but I don't have the time. Cause like I'm studying for so many exams rn and shit just stresses me out💀

And now, German politics, the shit show✨

I'm gonna have online class.
For two days.
Monday Tuesday.
And then Christmas break.
In three weeks.

Germany giving TWO DAYS OF HOMESCHOOLING: we defetet zhe korona✨

Ah folks, stay safe, stay healthy

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 3.4K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
24.3K 245 17
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
20.2K 576 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
20.4K 191 24
Ateez cus why not