Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🎭🎭

2.8K 181 16
By pearlyouna

🤍🤍🤍

"Ouch"she whined lightly when her head got hit with his in the process of getting up making her pout.

"lag gai"he asked with the concerned voice rubbing the place while blowing it lightly and she nodded lightly.

(you got hurt)

"chalain uthain aap yahan aa kar bethain"he said, making her sit on the bed.

(okay get up from here and sit here)

"waise aap yahan kar kya rahe hain" he asked, raising his eyebrow looking at her with a cocky smile.

(by the way what are you doing here)

"wo...main na yahan..."she said looking here and there while fidgeting with her fingers.

(I...I was here....)

"kisi ka ghar main aisa nahi jata..... "he said raising his eyebrow but got cut off with ringing of phone.

(this is wrong to enter anyone's house without permission)

she looked towards him who was so engrossed in talking ,taking it as a chance she made her way out of the window.

"Shukar hai aj bach gai warna tu meri band baj jati"she said making a face while shaking her head.

(thank God I got saved today otherwise I would have been doomed)

🤍🤍🤍

"Asslam o alikum Abbu"he greeted in his usual cold tone.

"walaikum assalam beta"he heard the voice from the other side.

"koi kam tha" he asked knowing exactly that it has to be some important work for his father to call him directly.

(there was a work for me)

"ji buhat zarori kam hai aur wo sirf aap kar sakta hain"he replied,  furrowing .

(yes there is some important work and only you can do it)

"ji kahiya"he said.

(okay tell me)

"Zehra ki beti ka pata chal gya hai wo isi shahar main hai tum us ka address dhondh kar usa ghar la kar ao ga sahi salamat"he commanded with a hard tone.

(we got a news about Zehra's daughter she is in the same city and I want you to find her address and take her here without any damage)

"Ji Abbu"he replied in short words with the same tone.

(okay Abbu)

cutting down the call he looked behind where he left her but found it empty making him furrow.

"kab tak bhago gi ham sa"he said smiling lightly while picking up her glittery bracelet from the floor.

(for how long are you planning to run away from me)

🤍🤍🤍

"oye hoye koi aj kuch zyada hi muskura raha hai"she teased her friend while sipping her juice looking towards her who was smiling from time to time.

(oye hoye someone is smiling so much today)

"aj musoom acha hai haina"Esha asked while changing the subject making her laugh.

(weather is so good today)

"han isilya tu tumha date par yahan la kar aye hun janaman"she said wiggling her eyebrow.

(yes it is that's why I took you on date darling)

"pagal ho tum"she said, hitting her lightly.

(you are idiot)

"wo tu hun"she replied laughing at herself.

(yes that's me)

while Esha looked towards her with glossy eyes knowing exactly that her small replies held thousands of painful meanings behind them which she was trying to hide with a smile.

"Kahan kho gai malika- e -husn"she asked waving her hand in front of her eyes.

(where are you lost Queen of beauty)

"kuch nahi aisa hi"she replied shaking her head.

(nothing ..)

Both were engrossed in talking to each other when they heard a whistle from behind making them turn.

"aj phir koi pita ga"she said gritting her teeth while throwing a dagger at them with her eyes.

(today someone is planning to got beaten)

"chal ghar chalta hai"Esha whispered to her while holding her sleeve.

(let's go home)

"ara jaan dar kyun rahe ho main hoon na" she winked at her while getting up from her chair making her eyes wide.

(Ooo my life why are you getting so scared when I am here)

She made her way directly towards the table where a bunch of college boys were sitting while passing comments to the girls who were passing by them.

She took a chair and sat directly in front of them making them shocked.

"kya ho raha hai"she asked, raising her eyebrow while snatching the milkshake from one of them who just came with his order.

(what is happening here)

"Yahan kya kar rahi ho"one of them asked, making her look towards him.

(what are you doing here)

"ara mujha laga yahan pa koi game chal rahi hai main tu khailna aye thi"she said sipping from the glass.

(I thought you guys are playing some games so I came here to join you)

"yahan pa tumhara khalna wali koi cheez nahi ho rahi"he said with an angry tone.

(nothing here is for you to play)

"Ara itna gussa kyun kar raha hain hum tu bas baat kar raha hai"she said raising her hand in a defeated manner while shrugging her shoulders.

(OMG why are you getting so angry I was just talking)

"tum ...."he pointed his finger towards.

(you...)

"main tu bas ya kah rahi thi jo kam ap kar sakta hain wo main kyun nahi... wo dekho wo ladka usa kitna number dain 5 chalain ga"she asked pointing towards the guy in the front table.

(I was just saying that what you were doing why can't I do it too.....look there that guy how many no we can gave him 5 is it)

"Ho gaya tumhara ab jao yaha se"the guy said irritatedly, making her roll her eyes.

(are you done now get lost)

"han ho gya bas ik kam rehta hai wo kar ke jaongi"she said pouting lightly .

(yes I am done but one last thing is remaining )

"kya"he asked with narrow eyes.

(what)

"ye" she replied, pouring the half cup of milkshake that she was drinking on his head.

(this)

"yeh kya badtameezi hai"he said getting up from his seat fuming in anger.

(what nonsense is this)

"ara janab abhi tu hum na badtamezi ki hi nahi aur han aisi harqat dobara karna sa pehla ya soch lena tumha is duniyan main lana wali bhi ik aurat hi hai magar badi badkismat nikli bechari"she said walking towards her table where Esha was with an amusing smile.

"chalain "she asked her while walking forward.

(lets go)

"ara jana sa pehhla ya tu bata jaao tum ho kon"one of them shouted, making her turn.

(but before going please tell us who are you)

"hawa "she replied while smiling.

(wind)

"hun.."he said while furrowing.

(what..)

"han hawa jo tumha chedh bhi jae aur kabhi tumhara hath bhi na aye"she giggled lightly while walking forward.

🤍🤍🤍

"yahan kya kar rahi ho"Esha asked her who was laying on the terrace gazing at the moon without blinking.

(what are you doing here)

"us ki kismat pe rashq kar rahi hun"she replied, still not looking at her.

(getting jealous on his fate)

"tum un se nafrat karti ho"Esha asked Maira making her turn.

(you hate them)

"nahi tu nafrat un sa karta hain jin ki ap ki zindagi main koi ahmiyat ho"she replied with a straight face.

(no I don't hate them we hate those who are important in our life)

"lakan wo tumhara apna khoon hain"she said, making her gulp.

(but they are related to you by blood)

"Bas yahi tu gham hai"she replied, closing her eyes lightly.

(and this is the sorrow)

"Aur bhi gham hain zamana main magar ya kambaht hai jo dil main ghar kar betha hai"she smiles lightly while taking a sharp breath.

🤍🤍🤍

getting up from the bed in the middle of night was not something new for her making her way towards the study table she took her diary which was hidden behind the vase.

opening it she laughed lightly finding her name written on the first page with a messy handwriting.

                 "MAIRA"

little Maira was something else.skimming through the pages which were covered with little but painful words and some dried tears.

shaking her head she took a pen from the drawer and started writing once again.

"Dear Ammi! I think everything is going to be okay now no more pain no more tears, but it's still hard to forget everything but I am trying ............and once again her hands got stopped in the middle while ink got smudged on the page mixing with her tears.......

🤍🤍🤍

This is it for today

don't forget to vote and comment.

love pearlyouna

Continue Reading