Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.56 XOXO
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil

453 17 2
By QueenScoria

"It looks like the Opposite Hitter for Itachiyama is having a cramp in her calf after securing the first set."

"Oh no!" Mrs. Sakusa cringed at the screen.

~~~

"I'm okay, help me up." Namika reassures as Kairi and Mai helps her up slowly, groaning at the tightness in her calf. "At least we got the point, heh." 

There's this bad feeling growing in my gut as we switched sides for Namika to sit on the bench. Coach spoke to the refs as our Athletic Trainer from school came up to us and took a look at Namika's calf. 

"Okay girls." Coach got our full attention. "Mai your starting in the back row. Hekima, you'll take the 2nd contact when Kairi and Seika serves." She paused and sighed, noticing a sympathetic look, placing her hands on her hips. "It hurts for a Coach to lose a player during a game. And I know how Sakiko makes this game all too emotional. You all did fine without her this entire season. Now, I'm proud of all of you. And I think we can win a championship like the Boys this season. You all shouldn't stop here. Let's finish this set so we can prove to everyone that the Interhigh National Championship should've been ours."

"Alright!" Kairi and Aratani said in intrusion as I smiled with fire in my eyes. I put down my towel and held my fist in the center of the team to start our cheer. Kairi followed and the rest did too.

~~~

Sakusa's POV

Beautiful Snow's playing at the end of the gym.

I really want to see her. How I wish she could watch my game. I know she couldn't for the first game today because she had to watch Geba with the team.

I understand that. It's just, she worries me so much. Having mild aches like does she not take care of herself after yesterday?

I'm really proud of how far she came. Proud of her being my girlfriend. Proud of her going into Nationals with me.

I placed my towel around my neck and casually looked off onto the other court. Karasuno's main weapon. Collapsed.....

I turned towards my team, crowding around Iizuna.

And then to the score board. We just went into our 3rd set. Our coach calling a timeout to talk with our 2nd string setter.

If Beautiful Snow was here. She would definitely worry and have anxiety. If only she could see me play instead of watching other schools.

I shook the thought away. Knowing she loves me. I will do everything I can to prove that I'm worthy of being here. I will do my best so I can meet you halfway.

Beautiful Snow

~~~

"Damnit!" Miyuki cursed under her breath to the court.

The whistle blew as she can hear Geba cheering. Her sweat made her arms slippery which made the court a bit wet before getting up.

"Ugh!" Hekima grunts in frustration. The team pants heavily as they walked off to the side of the court. Miyuki touched Hekima's arm with hers as they walled together.

"It's fine. That's my spot I was supposed to protect."

Hekima dipped her head. Coach clapped her hands as the regulars sat down. Apparently, everyone was dipping their heads into their water bottles, jerseys, or towels.

"It's fine." Coach reassured, sighing a bit. "Continue to push. Miyuki and Fumiko, I want you to go one on one with the Middle Blocker if she does that broad jump again. The rest of you be on your toes, the Setter dumps whenever she has a chance. Stuff it in their throats or get a kill off of it--stick it back in their ass!"

The Coach was indeed annoyed of the Setter. Miyuki concluded that she might have more kills than Sakiko.

"Will do, Coach." Kairi nods before standing up. "This won't be like the Interhigh. I know for a fact because we're not choking anymore."

"Right on that!" Namika chimes in as everyone laughed. "Ya got this Hekima!" Miyuki exhales as she stands.

"Keep going, Miyuki." Aratani encouraged, seeing that her best friend is getting tired. Almost every point was a rally. The team has been doing synchronized attacks than usual and Fumiko is looking a bit tired but Kairi, Mai, and Namika scolded her in order for her to stay in it. "Sakusa would be proud of you playing your best."

Miyuki sighs as her eyelids lowered a bit. But fixed her posture to keep her head high.

Her icy blues clouds in anger and passion. When she stepped on the court in the back row, she jumped a little, getting fired up again as she stared straight the server.

Bring....IT

~~~

"Uunh!!"

The ball gets slammed down by Miyuki as she gives the Setter a quick glance after landing and turning around to her teammates who're stunned by the kill, hair whipping around her back. She pointed to Aratani who returned it and both clenched their fists.

Sakiko was stunned but clenched her jaw because she did realized that her Setter wasn't giving her the ball. As if she doesn't trust her to land the kill. It annoyed her as an Ace. That anger, she makes unnecessary movements on the court, to Gina's dismay.

"Bring it to me!!" Sakiko calls out as her Setter puts up a ball for her.

Easily, she gets a kill down the line, hitting Hekima's right forearm and out. She turns and made a gesture. "Let's go faster." She said, making eye-contact with her Setter, giving her a serious look she knows all to well. Gina enforced the mood for their Captain as everyone was back on their game now. 

"Gina! Take the 2nd contact!" Sakiko bursts as Gina nods, knowing that Sakiko is getting more restless as usual when Sakiko's fired up. Geba knew that each teammate is on board with the same mindset. Winning.

"Left!!" Sakiko calls out as Miyuki went up like always to spike. She did everything the same. Constantly to the end. Even if both shoulders are sore from swinging. Even if her stomach is sore from diving after every ball that touched someone. Even if her feet hurt from moving.

She put a lot of force, knowing full well that'll touch the Blocker's fingertips and out. But the linesman called it out. Coach Ichika stands up and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Touch!!" The girls held out the touch signal as  Miyuki straightens up slowly and looked across the court to the ref who called over all linesmen to him. Kairi called for a huddle as Coach was pacing back and forth in front of the sideline. Very anxious to get this game over with. 

Miyuki placed her hands on her hips as tried to calm down her breathing. As the ref blew the whistle and signaled Itachiyama's point.

"Keep going!" Mai wiped her forehead with her arm as Miyuki walked fast to the service line. Her chest was heaving as her sweat flooded down her temples to her jawline. 

For some reason, her mind replayed a faint moment a second ago and didn't want to look back for it'll distract her even more. A guy with spikey hair that's really visible to the crowd. 

Keiji-kun's POV

I wanted to watch her before going back to the hotel. It looks like everyone else seems like their also watching since the Champions of the Interhigh is against the first-runner ups. An entertaining match to watch in the Women's league. But Yuki seems more restless than any match I've seen. 

Kageyama did good. Even though Karasuno lost after Hinata collapsed, the team did everything they could to stay in it; despite Tsukishima getting a muscle strain. If we were in their situation, Bokuto will probably have gone into emo mode. Or perhaps keep our spirits up. 

We heard some people talking about how Hinata had a fever and that made them lose. We both turned and there, a familiar jersey color walks by. All sweating from his match.

"If a small meteorite fell from the sky right now, and hit someone in the head, you could say what a pity about him." Sakusa kept his head held high like the #1 Ace he is, his voice calm as ever. Even I could tell why Yuki fell in love with him. I turned to Court A and Inubushi is cheering in the center of the court. "Other than that though, I've no use for that pity. If I had to say something was a pity, then I'd say it would be having someone else say 'what a pity' about you." 

Then I see Iizuna, being supported by 2 other teammates in walking out, following Sakusa. With his ankle wrapped in bandages and his face mixed with sweat, snot, and tears. 

After they left, Bokuto didn't speak about Itachiyama's defeat. Which made me curious on what's he thinking about. He's usually chatty of expressing his emotions and thoughts. 

Of course, Bokuto wanted to tag along. Even though he said that he'll take a nap. Realizing that he is the only Top Tier Ace in the tournament now. And tomorrow will go by fast since there'll be 4 teams in each league. I really hope Yuki wins. As I see her in front of me, I get this aura in her. I can tell she's tired. The spectators can tell that both teams are tired. But a worried feeling flushes over me as I witness her diving in front to save a ball that richochet off of the Middle Blocker's hands, even beating the Setter as she puts it up with her arms to the Wing Spiker who's open. 

Geba decides to do a quick as Itachiyama puts up 2 blockers, the Middle Blocker chose to feint as the Libero dives as well to keep it alive. Bokuto made noises just like when watching Inarizaki and Karasuno. I parted my lips and kept my eyes on Yuki as she followed through which got the crowd and her team cheering for every action on the court. 

Geba scrambled. Bokuto's mind seems to be focused on the game now.

"Seika!!" Mai calls out as she went for a broad jump, taking Sakiko and the Middle Blocker with her. But Mai tosses it upward. 

Miyuki was there in the air already as Mai smiles. The ball lands in the back corner as the point was there's. It looked like she landed a bit to sporadic but she got up with a flick of her shoulder and her hand clenched into a fist. It's truly the first time I seen her so fired up like this. I remembered during our childhood, we used to watch her Father on TV, being so energetic like Bokuto who's completely shaking me. I smiled. Feeling happy for Yuki. 

Both teams out of timeouts. 

"Itachiyama have Geba in check here in the Quarter Finals!!"   28-29 

"One more point, Miyuki!!" Aratani screams. 

"Keep going girls!!" Mai encourages. 

"Push!!" Kairi and Namika said in intrusion. 

Miyuki was heaving already. Trying to catch her breath but had trouble standing up. Coach Ichika felt nervous, even though she moved up to the front row, she still needs to spike in order to finish the game. 

Seika pats Miyuki shoulder as she turns to the 1st year with restless eyes. "Don't give up on me now, Foreign Ace." Miyuki breathes out a smile before turning to Sakiko who was looking at both of them. 

"Wasn't...planning....to....." 

Seika smiled before going to the service line. "One more point!!" Hina cried. Seika takes a deep breath and instead aimed at Sakiko herself, challenging her idol. She had a changed of heart. Being completely mind blown by Miyuki's performance this year. Now, she respects her after being an Outsider and calling out the girls if they're not doing their best. Seika didn't want to admit but Miyuki will make a great captain. 

"Saki!" Setter calls out as she did everything she could to score another kill until Itachiyama's defense collapse, but the girls persisted from the very beginning of the game. She did a cut shot, hoping the ball would land in between Miyuki and Shizuka. But Miyuki had her hands their first as she pops it up and moved back to once again spike. 

"Give it to her!!" Aratani, Bokuto, and Seika said intrusion. 

"Unnh!!" 

Miyuki whips the ball, her shoulder as well,  it lands right in between Gina and Sakiko. But someone got a hands on it. Sakiko's orbs were doe-eyed, neck craned to see the ball going over to the other side of the Court C. A memory flashed of Akari in the same position as Miyuki. Geba's and Itachiyama's hearts skipped a beat. 

Court D
Girl's Quarter Finals
Itachiyama vs Geba
2:1 / 25-19, 20-25, 30-28

In a split second, Itachiyama girls jumped and ran to the court to lay in the center as Miyuki joined after, sighing in relief as she collapsed on the court. Miyuki stared up at the ceiling, being blinded by the lights and the sweat was getting into her eyes, it hurt as she stood up, lazily. Aratani helped her up and held onto her because Miyuki's exhausted.

The 3rd years crowd around Namika before Kairi took the sign with her to the line with all of them. Namika was being supported by Mai and Fumiko as they bowed to Geba.

They all shook hands as Miyuki's eyes landed on Sakiko's hand. She saw the sadness and disappointment in the #3 Ace's eyes. But she couldn't feel bad for the loses who are defeated today. Winners have to look forward to tomorrow.

"Good game, Foreign Ace." Sakiko nods as Miyuki nods and said the same thing. "I'll see you in the V-league." Reporters snapped pics once again as both Aces respectably walk away from the net to their lines to thank spectators.

"Yuki-chan," Me and Bokuto jumped a little to even hear Kenma and Kuroo here next to us. "She's grown a lot."

"Damn Kuroo, when did you pop outta nowhere?" Bokuto asked as he punched him in the shoulder. "Nvm--thats the best Women's game I've ever seen!!"

"Ya weren't paying attention ta me." Kuroo shrugged as Itachiyama girls stand in front of them to bow.

It was only then that Miyuki saw us. Her face said it all as she waved lightly to us. I smiled at her. She was glowing despite being sweaty. I'm really proud of her and hope that Sakusa would be the same.

"Thank you for watching." Miyuki came up to us with her towel on her forehead and jacket in the other hand.

"You were badass, Shimo-chan!!" Bokuto beams as Miyuki laughs.

"Call me Miyuki, Bokuto-san. And, thank you." She turned to Kenma who was grinning at her. "I'm glad you had fun out there with Karasuno, Zume-kun."

"It was fun." He murmured.

"I'm glad." She sighed again, as she saw her teammates leaving to the storage room. She turns to wave us good-bye. "Thanks again for watching. I'm gonna go shower. Good luck for tomorrow!!" 

"Make sure you stretch and ice yourself if needed, Yuki!!" I called out. 

"I know!" She looked back and smiled. 

"Bye, Miyuki-chan!!" Bokuto beams as she said it back.

Miyuki's POV

Even if we won, my heart's giving my mixed feelings. What's this about? It aches as went out of the door but gets stopped by reporters (3 journalists, 1 cameraman, 2 photographers) which surprised me. I just want to shower and lay down.

"Shimotsuki-san, you did amazing today."

"Shimotsuki-san, what are you doing for tomorrow? Any new tricks?"

"Ah, please one at a time." I raised my hand politely as they settled down. Unlike when you're a celebrity in America, you get mauled by paparazzi. I sighed a bit as I proceeded to respond.

"We're going to watch film as a team of our opponent, after showering and taking care of our bodies so we're recharged for tomorrow. We'll be doing what we did today, playing with effort and with a sense of urgency." I responded as others wrote it down on notepads.

"Shimotsuki-san! How are the Girls feeling about the Boys losing in their Quarter Final match? Does this make you feel more motivated?"

I jerked my head and tilt it to give them a look of surprise and confusion. I blinked it away and paused to think. I don't know why but I feel like someone is watching me like a ghost. I couldn't believe they lost. Kiyo-kun.....

Carefully, choosing words. I looked at them, who's ready for me to speak. "What we're feeling is the same like all who watch them play. It sucks for champions to lose but then again, every team from last year has at least tasted defeat." They should know who I'm talking about.

"Personally, it makes me more motivated. To leave everything on the court before my time is up. For my teammates, myself, Itachiyama, and for Sakusa. It seems to me that when another Top Tier Ace witnesses or hears another Top Tier Ace lose, they feel as if it's all on them now to continue on in this tournament. Accidents do happen. It's unpredictable which can be more frustrating than ever but I know that next year, and the year after that, both teams of Itachiyama will be strong. I'll ensure you that after tomorrow or the next day, we are determined to go far with the pride and effort we carry for ourselves and for the sport."

I let that sank in as I sighed softly. Any other questions?

"Are you close with Sakusa?" A journalist had to ask. Had to.

To keep it professional, I nodded before saying, "We've known each other in class and became more close in the training camp with Komori. I respect him as an Ace as well." Can I go now? I don't want anymore personal ones, please.

"Do you think Sakusa and the rest of boys played their best today?"

Eh?

"Of course!" I burst softly with my brows furrowed. "Like I said, accidents happened. In order to be called champions once again, the Boys trained and prepared for this tournament since the Qualifiers. People can say and put Itachiyama to shame or anything. It's their choice but I believe that's completely immature. Not knowing how much work players put in to get here. Like I said, accidents are unpredictably frustrating. Namika had a muscle strain and I'm sure other teams have had accidents as well."

"One more question," I turned from another journalist, nodding to her to proceed. "This is your 1st year coming to Japan to play and already you feel pride for your team. Where did your pride come from?"

Yay, a whole different question.

"My Father." I nodded at her. "Yukiya Shimotsuki." I pursed my lips as they thanked me after writing that name down. Before I walked down the hallways to go to the storage rooms. It felt like I was being followed but I shrugged it off. I then noticed that I've been thirsty after. I washed my hand sin the bathroom. 

"I need a shower~" I muttered as I fuck it and ran, feeling so creep out rn. 

Wondering why my heart's aching.

This Book is almost at its end...It might be done around December 31....:-) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.2K 33
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
821K 23.4K 50
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™˜?" โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
11.5K 539 20
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐" เญจโŽฏ...
52.1K 1.7K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...