his unwanted wife :rudhita Un...

By wayback99

The story where a guy named Anirudh who was madly in love with a girl named Saudamini, he dream of having a... More

Blurb
My Prince
My Fairytale
Need Help
Party
Character
Mishti
Time Move Fast
Marriage
First Night
Cooking
His Wife
Hug
A/N
Her Protector
Beach
Fever
New Professor
Movie Trouble
plot
Just Like Magnet
The Aftermath
Her Wishing Well
hold
His Birthday
Unwanted Guest
Blame Game
The Dirt Of Past
To Realization
Part 2 :His Love, His Wife
Destination Of Love
Clashing Of Two Worlds
Roller-coaster
Stolen Kisses
Mission Andita
The Water Fight
Suggestion
Prove It
Favourite Flavor
Discontinued
Synopsis

Drunk Romance

7.6K 302 55
By wayback99

Long chap ahead, trust me it was difficult for me to write, i have revised it so many tines, i feel guilty, inspite of studying i was doing this, so thought to write it down for once and get over it, so here is an early update.

And for this
chap i request every one of you to please vote and comment as its surely me pushing myself ahead of my boundaries, i haven't written a 18 plus chap in so much detail, if you have read my previous book you will be knowing, so if you think this chap is worth your single line comment too, pls do.

So enough of my bak bak, here is the chap.

Soon both Bondita and Anirudh reached to the party and as soon as they enter they understood, why it is the most talked party of the town, it was beautifully decorated flooded with people and jammed with latest music, Bondita smiled seeing the decorations, it was surely something new for her, whereas Anirudh was busy staring her, the party lights were making her look a lot more gorgeous, she surely is the most beautiful lady present here, and that bring a new challenge for him,to control his new found emotions, to prevent the effect she has on him to be put on display.

Salim greeted Anirudh and Bondita, and hugged her whereas Anirudh coughed seeing it, and gave Salim a stern look seeing which he left Bondita. '' this man is something '' he thought in his mind, teasing him has surely became his favorite hobby.

Both Anirudh and Bondita came inside and were standing in a corner when a lady, who was clearly drunk and wearing a short dress came to Anirudh,dragging her finger on Anirudh 's chest seductively asked for dance, seeing which fire lit in Bondita' s heart, holding her finger throwing it away she said '' sorry but he is with me, go find some one else''in a not so sweet tone, giving her a fake smile, holding Anirudh by his arm.

Whereas Anirudh thought for a moment, may be that lady could save him, he could surely resist any lady in world except the voluptuous lady standing by his side who is his wife.

'' i will dance with you '' Anirudh said shocking Bondita, whereas the lady giggled.

Bondita left his hand in fury, her heart burning in jealousy seeing them go to dance floor... '' such a chipkali'' she muttered under her breath sitting on the stool of the bar.

' 'yeh lo tumhare jlte dil ka ilaj' 'said suraiya giving her a drink.

' 'tum yha?' 'asked Bondita seeing her as  Bartender.

' 'kyu.. Mai kaam nhi kr skti yha, ab hr koi toh tumhari ya tumhare dost ke trh golden spoon le kr paida nhi hota na' 'replied Suraiya looking at Salim whose eyes were already in her direction.

Bondita noticed the brief eye contact and said' 'tumhe pta hai na Salim pita nhi, fir bhi aaj usne apni party mai bar ka intezam kiya' '.

' 'tum khna kya chahti ho?' 'suraiya asked her.

' 'Tum khud smjhdaar ho' ' replied Bondita taking the glass of drink, she know Salim has organised bar just to help her monetarily without hurting her self respect.

Bondita saw Anirudh and that chipkali dancing, Anirudh look disinterested but that girl was all over him and as soon as Bondita saw her touching Anirudh, a fire ran in her heart and she immediately gulped the alcohol, one glass wont harm right, but the alcohol in her system did give her some confidence.
'' revenge time Mr. Chaudhary '' she thought in her mind and went to Salim and started dancing with him as soon as Anirudh saw them dancing, he lost his sense, he could see him twirling her and involuntary out of anger his hold on the girl tightened, he saw him saying something on which she was laughing as if it was the funniest thing she have ever heard and he stopped midway which lead to falling of the girl, angrily the girl stomped off the dance floor  leaving him alone, his eyes still not leaving them, when he went to the bar and take a bottle of alcohol, Salim who was watching all this, purposefully pulled Bondita closer holding her by her waist whereas Anirudh gulped the entire bottle of  alcohol, he needed it to calm his burning soul a bit.

He saw Salim  coming closer to Bondita and that was it, for him he couldn't take it any more, he was feeling suffocated seeing her in someone else's arm,his heart breaking  and with that he started going somewhere he could breath whereas Salim whispered in Bondita 's ear' 'go to him, he needs you' 'pointing to drunk Anirudh.

As Bondita saw him walking disorientedly  she ran to him.

''tum aa gyi? '' he asked coming closer to her, holding her hand.

'' haa Mujhe toh aana tha na jha aap, vha mai '' she said and smiled whereas listening to it his heart fluttered, he felt special at the moment, her choosing him, what more does he want.
He walked toward her, but in his drunk state his balanace got disrupted and he was about to fall when she hold him and with his hand on her shoulder, helping him she took him to Salim 's guest room, it was empty and as Anirudh wanted, has breathing space, she helped him sit whereas herself taking her heel out, Anirudh staring her, his eyes turning a shade darker.

' 'kya?' 'she asked, seeing him stare her.

' 'Will you dance with me?''he asked.

'' pehle toh kisi ko mere saath dance nhi krna tha, tb toh chipak chipak kr uss chipkali se dance kr rhe the, ab aapko mere saath dance krna hai '' she said turning her face, her voice filled with jealousy.

He smiled listening to it, came toward her forwarded his hand and with a deep husky voice said '' please '' there was something in his eyes something so deep that Bondita couldn't even refuse , the emotion that she wasn't able to pin point was driving her crazy, making her go in a daze and she found herself getting pulled toward him, she felt like she was a puppet and he has her threads, he could break her or mend her but still she was willing to give her thread to him.

18 plus stuff

Kindly read it after listening to Laal ishq, video above, trust me you will enjoy more. :)

He pulled her up as soon as she put her hand in his, pulling her closer her hand waist on her waist making her suck her breath and her hand going above to hold him by his shoulder, the outside music buzzing loud, but louder than that was there heart beat, he twirled her his hand going above feeling her waist, involuntarily her eyes closed loving the feeling butterfly in her stomach, he pulled her closer again making her face him  removing the little gap that was present between them, encircling both his arms around her waist ,he bend her, his one hand then touching her face and if his hands have grown there own brain he could feel them going down, touching her neck reaching till her cleavage, while she bite her lips hard preventing herself from moaning, Anirudh looked at her taking the most serene and innocent view, the one he will remember till his death bed. He straightened her up and she turned not able to take it further turned,her back facing him, she knew it was wrong, he is drunk most probably he wont even remember it tomorrow , but her love for him and that little alcohol in her system doesn't want to listen what her brain was telling, she know its a sin but for him she is ready for the hell, she felt his hot breath on her neck, his face coming closer to her ears, her own legs going wobbly.

'' if i suck it will you stop me '',touching her neck lightly with the back of his hand, he asked in a husky voice  , the alcohol just making his voice even more sexier, and though how much she wanted to say a 'yes' but she nodded in a 'no' and as soon as she said that his mouth landed in your neck, nibbling and sucking her sweet spot, not able to control further she moaned and he turned her making her face him, holding her by her face kissing her jaw line while his hand touch her lips he asked , '' will you stop me if i kiss you '' he asked, his eyes having a dangerous shade, that scream lust but also love, and she nodded in a no again, and soon he pinned her by the wall,pinning both her hands by her side, kissing her feverishly, he has waited for this day for a long, her taste so heavenly,he could'nt stop, she too trying to match with his pace but he was surely winning the dominance battle ,it was surely earth shattering kiss for her and not able to take it further and to prevent herself from falling she wrapped both of her legs to his side while he took her to the bed, there was  only a momentary break for her to breathe in, when again his lips attacked her, putting her to the bed, her hand roaming around on his chest, ripping his shirt button off whereas he smirk seeing her impatience, soon all the barriers were removed while they continue to kiss, he stopped and look at her, she was surely an angel and he felt complete, like he got everything today, whereas she felt shy under his intense stare and pull him for a kiss again, soon marking and loving her entire body as his, he came back   kissing her feverishly, his hand roaming around her entire body, making her experience the peaks of pleasure, she wasn't even aware exists, coming closer to her ears he asked '' will you mind if i.. '' he didn't need to complete his sentence because she nodded her head in 'no' already,
'' i want you to say it '' he said giving her butterfly kisses near her jawline,..

'' i want... '' she said blushing hard.

'' yes Bondita, tell me what do you want " he said, teasing her, now kissing near her lips, but not claiming it..

'' i want you '' she said and he didn't need to hear that twice
he pushed himself into her, and she clenched the bedsheets near her, a sob escaped her lips whereas he stopped, her cry made his heart break a little he didn't want to hurt her, seeing him stop Bondita came to him and started kissing him sweetly
reassuring him that she will be fine, slowly the sweet kiss initiated by her become wild whereas he increased his pace, making her feel all the pleasures that she didn't even knew existed and that night went filled with there moans, where two souls finally became one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 674 13
This is a fan fiction story based on Indian tv series "Barrister babu" aired on colors tv. The background of the story goes back to late 1920s to ear...
26.6K 2.1K 46
Alert!!! This book was taken down due to some personal issues and is re-uploaded because many of followers loved it. The writing in it is very cring...
68.3K 5.3K 45
"You Pull my Heart Right Back In ❤️" This is not related to actual serial. Bondita - 18 years Anirudh - 22 years Saudamini - 22 years Peep in to know...
67.4K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...