Shadowkage

By Kagemaster-Chan

In the world where he's a jinchuuriki, life doesn't get any worse. Being neglected and hated by everyone does... More

Intro. Please Read
Meeting the Unexpected
Learning
New friend?
Hideout
Training
New Clones
More friends?
Trust and Bond
Best Birthday
Test
Kurama's Chakra
First Mission
The Deal
Training Filler
The Worst Day
Recovery
Surprises pt 1
Surprises pt 2
Introducing Everyone
Practice Test
Anbu Exam pt 1
Anbu Exam pt 2
First Day Anbu
NOT A CHAPTER/Overview
First Anbu Mission
The Massacre
Uchiha?
The Best Team
Long Term Mission
First Day
Commander
Genin Test
C-Rank Mission
Gato
Chunin Exams pt 1
Chunin Exams pt2
Genin Training
Finals
The Attack
The Battle
The Truth
1k?!?
Pervy Sage
B-Rank Mission
Taken
Transition
Split Up
CelebrationšŸ„³/Not a Chapter
Land of Snow
The Akastuki
It Has Begun
Rescue
New Hokage?
Experiment
Infiltration
Pain
Gone
Moving On
Eyes of Illusion
A-Rank Mission

Chunin Exams pt3

3.4K 84 15
By Kagemaster-Chan

3rd pov
Each team was lined up in front of their jonin and the Hokage. Team Kitsune was also there as well but Kakashi stayed with his genin team so his identity wouldn't be revealed. Many anbu were in this place for security reasons, especially watching out for the sound ninja.

"Congratulations for the teams who've made it this far. Unfortunately, team Dosu, it seems your squad leader isn't here so you'll have to be disqualified." The Hokage stated as Kitsune signaled for a few anbu to escort them out and later on deal with them. "With that being said is there anyone who wants to forfeit now?" Lord Third asked looking around at the kids until he noticed and hand raised.

"I'll forfeit." Kabuto says while walking out. Team seven was a bit surprised by this, especially since he help them get through the second phase. Kitsune secretly signaled for another anbu to deal with him as well.

"Great and with that being said, let's start the third phase." The Hokage announced as some of the anbu stood near the door and the Hokage. Kitsune walked up to the proctor who had a sword on his back and a red striped bandana like headband on while everyone walked up to the balconies.

"Hey Hayate, how's the cure I gave you? Was it any good?" He asked. 

"Yes, I've seemed to completely heal. Thank you commander-sama." The Elite bowed to his previous commander. Team Kitsune were all on a balcony of their own, above the hand sign in the back of the building.

"I am Hayate, proctor of the third exam. This will be a preliminary round to cut down the number of genins to pass. Each of you will be in a one on one fight against an opponent for the right to move onto the final stage. The opponent you will be fighting will be determined at random on this screen. Now, let's have the first match begin." He says while the board showed Sasuke's and Yoroi's name.

"Hn. Looks like I'm first." Sasuke grinned and jumped down in front of his opponent. Naruto's clone and Sakura cheered him on. "Alright if both contestants are ready, the match may begin." Hayate announced as Sasuke waited for his opponents move.

Yoroi gathered chakra at his palm and tried making contact with Sasuke but barely missed.
What the heck..is this feeling? Sasuke thought, feeling a bit weaker all of a sudden. He still kept his guard up and mostly stayed on the defensive.

"I see your feeling the affect of my technique." Yoroi said confidently as he kept striking Sasuke, making him feel even worse. He activated his sharingan and was able to dodge even more.

Sasuke thought he'd gain the upper hand until his opponent landed a devastating blow on him. Half of the genin in the stands were shocked to see the mighty Uchiha fall.

Luckily for him, he had enough chakra for his jutsu. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu." The boy called out. Fortunately, Yoroi got caught in this and by the time the fire settled down, Sasuke replicated Lee's dancing leaf shadow on him.

"Wait, that's my move." Rock Lee said but was still focused on the fight. "I'll admit I borrowed that move just now but everything now will be an original." Sasuke kicked his opponent down to the ground twice.

"The winner of this fight is Sasuke Uchiha." Hayate announced as the medical nin took Yoroi away.

The board started processing names again and both the twins (Natsumi's two genin teammates Monomi girl and Monokuma boy) were both called.

The proctor began their fight and they immediately started using ninjutsu. "Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu." The boy twin said. "Water Style: Water bullets." The girl twin responded.

"Hey Cat, these two are actually the two least known genin that I know here. Who exactly are they?"

"Those two are who I call the Mono Twins. They are efficient in ninjutsu and have some taijutsu skill. As you see, they may be twins but their affinities are polar opposite." She explained as the fight continued.

It didn't take long until they knocked each other out and the match ended in a double knockout. They were carried out while the board began to randomize names again. Choji's name was called along with Misumi. Hayate began the match and the disguised sound ninja instantly charged at him. Choji blocked his attack but he soon found his hand trapped in the guy's arm.

"What the-" Choji tried saying as the ninja instantly wrapped his body around him. "My body softening jutsu allows me to dislocate my body and using my chakra, I can perfectly wrap myself around my opponents, snapping their bones of suffocating them, so I suggest you give up." The guy said, squeezing Choji tighter.

"Choji!" Ino yelled out, worried for her teammate. "Hehe." Choji mumbled with a smirk and the sound ninja flinched. "You cocky kid, you asked for it." But before he could snap Choji he expanded his back, having the opponent release his hold on him.

How the hell? The guy questioned to himself but was now on the defensive. "Partial Expansion Jutsu." Choji expanded his hands and balled them up into a giant fist, punching the ninja onto the ground a few times.

He went back to normal and found his opponent laying still on the floor. "The winner of this match is Choji Akimichi." The proctor called out as Choji went back to the stands.

"Great job Choji we're proud of you." Asuna congratulated him as the board brought up two more names. It was the Hyuga's against each other. "Wow, this thing really likes pitting family against each other huh." Sakura said.

"Who do you think will win this one?" Natumi asked.

"I say Neji will. He's a gifted Hyuga member from what I've heard. Maybe one of the best even for his age." Lee responded admiring his friends prodigy like talent. But that doesn't mean the gifted genius always beats the hard worker. Lee thought afterwards looking down at Neji.

"Nah, I say Hinata will. She's one of the few people I've seen work the hardest after we became genin. 'Besides not all of us can win this. It wouldn't be fair to the genin who have chunin potential.' Naruto thinks, eyeing the originals from across the room.

The match began and they got into their Hyuga stances. "Woah, there stances are pretty much identical." Sakura stated, pointing out the obvious. "Of course Sakura, they are both Hyuga and they've both learned their clan's fighting style. They may be evenly matched so it depends on who strikes their opponent first." Kakashi explains.

'Are you going to let her win Neji?' Bat looked next to his anbu teammate. 'Yes. It wouldn't be fair to her and the other finalists if I won. Besides I've helped train her throughout the years in spare time so I say she's good for a near chunin.' Eagle responded.

"Ugh this entire thing is boring. Your clones should've been paired up with each other. That would've made for an exciting match." Kurama says out of nowhere, most likely waking up from his long slumber.

'Even if it was like that you'd still be sleeping. I swear you have to be part of Shika's clan in some type of way. I mean look at you, you've probably been asleep for days.' Kitsune scolded his lazy tenet. They all started talking with Kurama for some time while the battle continued.

The Hyuga's have both attacked and now it's down to whoever gets struck first. Neji made the first hit, not to many people's surprise but Hinata still came through and attacked him as well. More hits and strikes are thrown until Neji purposely let his guard down, letting Hinata make the second hit.

Neji was still able to stand but Hinata didn't know whether she wanted to keep going with this. "Ahem. I'm calling this match early. Neji in your state I say your finished by now.
The winner is Hinata Hyuga." The proctor announced as everyone cheered for Hinata.
She definitely noticed the acknowledgments she got from Naruto, and blushed heavily.

Medical Nin performed healing on Neji and let him return to the stands. On the way to his team, he congratulated his cousin for the win and thanked her for the match. She smiled and returned the thanks back to him.

Next was Tenten's match against Temari which ended pretty quickly since her weapons had no affect and simply couldn't get near her. After that was Shino against Kankaru.

'What about you Shino, are you going to win or lose?' Bat asked.

'Well if you look at who's left besides me and my opponent, three of us haven't gone yet. Rock Lee, Kiba, Sakura, and Ino are the only genin who haven't gone. If any one of you guys are paired up with any of them besides Rock Lee or Gaara, it'll honestly be too easy to win so I'll lose this fight to keep things even." Beetle explained.

All of them thought about what he said and understood what he meant. It would be too easy to win against any of them beside Gaara or Lee maybe, so it's best to lose against the stronger ones.

The match began and Kankaru charged straight at Shino. Shino blocked all of his moves until he got a hold of his arms. Shino was watching his every move and was slightly questioning why Kankaru was smiling.

His face started to crack, making almost everyone wonder what was happening until they realized that it was a puppet. "Isn't that a bit unfair Sensei, that's like two against one." Sakura told Kakashi who shook his head.

"No it's not really two against one, it's still a puppet being controlled by one person. It's more so a tool." He explained, going back to watching the fight. Silently, a buzzing sound grew from within the area. Everyone looked around until they spotted a huge amount of bugs behind Kankaru. He looked and spotted this as well, feeling almost creeped out.

"Let's see how this goes....a puppet user against a bug user." Shino said plainly as the bugs neared closer and closer. How the heck did he summon this many bugs? The puppet master questioned to himself. He quickly switched things around and started attacking Shino and sent his puppet after the bugs.

Kankaru was running out of tactics and decided to use a quick smoke bomb. Shino quickly hopped out the smoke only to have a pair of wooden hands reach out to him. He sensed this coming but to end the fight, he faked getting trapped.

"You see, my black ant isn't normally designed for fighting, it's main purpose is to trap." Kankaru explained as he was declared this winner of this fight.

'Interesting puppetry he has.' Neji mentioned.

'Yes, I've seen him use his puppets many times when I've traveled to the sand village and sometimes worked with them. He has more tricks up his sleeves than this but I see he didn't want to reveal all of his cards just like his opponent.' Kitsune said, particularly speaking to Beetle.

'That's true. I, of course, didn't use any of my secret moves otherwise the match would've gone on longer. Even though he trapped me I had many ways of escaping, but as we discussed I'm not trying to win here.' He explained while watching his clone.

Everyone tried comforting him even though he purposely didn't try. Next up was Sakura and Ino. "This is the perfect time to sort out there friendly dispute with each other." Asuma said, earning a nod from Kakashi.

A few minutes after the match they both lost by a double knockout. "Alright up next is Kiba Inuzuka and Shikamaru Nara." Hayate said as both of them approached the middle of the floor.

"Alright Akamaru it's our lucky day, we have the lazy guy to fight, this'll be a breeze." Kiba said boldly as Shikamaru couldn't care less about what he or just about anyone has to say about him as long he gets out of this as quickly as he can.

That match began and Kiba had Akamaru stay where he was and charged at the lazy boy himself. Shika used little effort to dodge his crazy and unorthodox fighting style which led them all over the place. "Why won't you attack Shikamaru, too lazy? I'll just send Akamaru after you." The dog boy said waiting for his companion to attack but didn't do anything. He turned to see what was wrong until he saw his dog stuck in the Nara's paralysis jutsu.

"Let him go." He growled earning no response from his opponent. He got ready to attack again until Shikamaru finally decided to attack which had Kiba on the defensive near a wall. "Well I see someone's becoming serious but you're already using your shadow which makes you unable to make drastic moves." Kiba pointed out getting ready to attack until he suddenly found out...he was unable to.

"W-what the?" He stated confused on how he possibly got caught. "Let me explain. The moment you left Akamaru alone was when everything was planned out. While you tried attacking me, I waited till we got close enough to Akamaru to trap him. You soon saw this and thought since I used it on the dog that I wouldn't be able to get you. But if you would've seen, my shadow goes behind Akamaru to the wall which extended my reach all the way to you when I purposely led you to the wall." Everyone was amazed by the Nara's strategic planning.

"Now, it's time to end this." Shikamaru said raising his hand. "I quit."

Everyone stood there almost frozen.

"WHAT?!?" Half of the genin yelled. "Jeez you guys are loud. My shadow possession is about to be gone in a second especially after using it on Akamaru for so long. The proctor hasn't called the match so I would've lost anyways." The lazy kid explained further, releasing his paralysis and walking back up to the stands.

"By the process of forfeit, Kiba Inuzuka is the winner." The Elite said as the board randomized names for the last time. Lee shouted excitedly when he saw his turn has finally come. Everyone then read the name of his opponent which appeared to be Natsumi.

'Oh no.' All of team Kitsune said in unison. 'Kurama you might want to see this.' Neji said gaining the fox's attention. "What's so special about this match?" Kura didn't see anything worth staying up for. 'You'll see.' Was all the Hyuga responded with.

Immediately once the match started they had nearly perfect defensive stances. "I see your student knows something about taijutsu Yamato, going by her stance." Guy complimented but before he could respond Naruto's clone spoke up. "You have no idea. This match will be powerful indeed." He said gaining many people's attention.

"What do you mean by that, Naruto?" Sasuke wondered, mainly trying to get more info on Lee.

"Well I don't know if you have noticed, but Lee hasn't used any type of ninjutsu or genjutsu even back at the academy. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's unable to do so, right Guy-sensei?" I say glancing at Guy who surprisingly had a serious face on.

"You're right. Lee is unable to perform any ninjutsu or genjutsu. Some people say it's a huge disadvantage but he's trained harder than ever to prove that wrong." The jonin explained, watching the light spar happening between the two.

"Well I've known Natsumi more than most of you and let's just says she's kind of like Lee. She can still use jutsus but because of how much harder it is on her compared to others, she's trained in taijutsu the most, making that her main fighting style." Naruto continued explaining, not taking his eyes off the genin below.

"That means-"

"You've guessed it. This is a battle of taijutsu." Yamato said while everyone was closely watching the fight. 'What are you going to do Natsumi? He's been training with Might Guy so he must know the 8 gates as well.' Eagle asks Cat, slightly turning his head in her direction.

'Well then I'll purposely lose, but I still want to fight him as much as possible before my clone reaches its limits. It's not everyday that you fight an 8 gates user.' She chuckled back.

The fight between them becomes more heated as they both don't seem like backing down any time soon. Lee backed off on the defensive thinking if he should use his technique yet or not. "Lee, you can take them off now." Guy said out of nowhere. The boy's face lit up with excitement as he removed his ankle weights.

'Huh I thought we were the only ones who did that, but with seals.' Natsumi stated a bit surprised. "Which reminds me, you guys are in need of heavier ones, since you've skipped a few I'm adding more than usual." The fox smiled evilly as the five of them felt the instant pressure of more weight. 'Jeez and I was doing just fine with the old amount.' Bat complained earning a laugh of mockery from Kura.

"Ah that is better. Now I can move around more with no trouble." He tossed the weights behind him, causing a huge explosion. This shocked nearly everyone as Guy signaled towards the boy to start again. Now, Rock Lee almost moved in a shunshined type of way. 'He's fast.' Kakashi thought, eyeing his jonin friend a bit before focusing back on the battle.

They each hit one another with devastating blows, their physical state weakening little by little. Natsumi was secretly healing her wounds but only to keep from disappearing which made this harder on Lee. I really don't want to use this technique on a person who probably can't defend themselves against it, but if I don't this battle will end up going nowhere. He thought to himself.

The genin boy made up his mind and decided to use the primary lotus. He kicked her many times into the air before wrapping the girl in bandages and spun her down to the ground.

He jumped back, aching in pain but still kept eyes on his opponent. Jeez that hurt, but I still want to see what more he can do. Clone Narsumi thought as she rises to her feet.

"Rock Lee. The boy whose said to only have taijutsu. Some even proclaim you to be a specialist in the art of it as well."

"That is right! This helps me prove that by working hard and never giving up, that hard work can beat a gifted genius." he stated, making the girl smile, seeing a bit of herself in his words.

Natsumi attacked him, having him barely dodge the attacks thrown his way. Rock Lee had trouble defending himself and started getting attacked over and over. How is she still able to move? Lee and Guy thought.

The boy didn't know what he wanted to do next. He still had more gates to use but will Natsumi survive? He thought on this long and hard while still focused on the battle at hand.

"Lee, as a taijutsu specialist you should use that thing your debating on using. I can see it written on your face that your thinking of using it. I know what your thinking and don't worry, I'll be fine." She says to him, almost surprising him.

How does she know about that? Rock Lee and Guy questioned. The boy looked towards his sensei giving him the okay. It took a second but Lee started moving as fast as he was before.
"What? He can still move that fast?" Sakura questioned as Might Guy smirked.

"Yes Sakura, and that is because the lotus of the leaf blooms twice." The jonin responded as this particular phrase struck Kakashi. "Guy don't tell me you-"

"Yes I did."

'So, he's the boy that can enter the eight gates. I didn't think Guy would put his personal feelings first for a genin. I would scold him for this but I have no place to since I know Natsu can open all of them.' The Elite thought.

"So how many gates can he open?" Kakashi asked curiously. "Five gates." He said as Sakura and Neji looked back to see what they were talking about.

After Guy explained things to the two genin they realized that the match would be deadly if Lee continued on like that. "Which one is he on now?" Neji asked.

"The third one." Kakashi revealed his sharingan to help watch the match. Natsumi was secretly on the third gate as well, but kept her strength and speed well hidden.

"I'm sorry but this move will end this here and now." Lee disappeared behind the girl. She pretended not to see him and took the blow. He kicked her into the air, attacked her many times then got ready for the final move.

'He's tearing his muscles apart. This last move might definitely do serious damage to himself.' Kakashi thought amazed he's still able to move.

"Hidden Lotus!" The boy yelled out as he smashed Natsumi into the ground, twice as hard as last time. He jumped back and crouched down from the pain in his body.

Natsumi didn't move but was still conscious. The medics came for the girl but the immediate sound of a finger snap came from the Hokage, stopping them. He signaled for Kitsune to deal with her.

He shunshined beside the both of them and started healing them. Everyone but team Kitsune was confused as to why the Hokage didn't let the medical nin take them to the hospital but they didn't want to question or doubt his actions.

"Thank you Kitsune-san." Natsumi clone said as he only nodded for a response. Once he finished to two genin thanked each other for the good fight and headed back up to the stands. "May I ask Natsumi, how did you know that Lee could open the eight gates?" Guy asked curious of the little girl.

"Oh because in my free time I've read a few books for fun and I stumbled upon that technique in particular so when I saw Lee instantly become more powerful without using any jutsu, I figured he was able to open them." Natsumi partically made up and everyone believed her.

Well I see she wasn't named the number 1 fighter kunoichi for nothing. Guy thought. "Alright may the last two contestants please step forward." Hayate called out as both Gaara and Naruto started to make their way to the floor.

"Who do you think will win this one sensei?" Sakura looked up to her sensei for his opinion. In all honesty even he didn't know how this battle will end up.

'They both are way beyond genin rank and could end up taking down this building without any effort. I know they don't care about who wins or loses but since they haven't fought in a while, they may take things seriously.' The Elite thought.

"Use the original for this one." Gaara whispered to Naruto with a small smile. Naruto agreed but he needed to wait for an opening to do the switch. Kitsune was by the Hokage already and he mouthed "Make it a good fight." to the boy. Kitsune knew what this meant and walked up to Hayate.

"Follow me you three." was all Kitsune said while the three of them walked out the building. What the hell is going on? everyone wondered, trying to think of reason for what just happened.

Real Naruto pov
"Follow me you three." I said in my commander voice as the four of us walked out.
"Apparently the Hokage wants a good fight, meaning he wants us to use some of our real abilities." I said as I henged back into my normal clothes and the clone changed into the anbu one.

"So who's going to win and who will lose?" Hayate asked. "Well since he wants a good fight, just wait until I shoot a signal and then stop the fight, declaring that both of us are the winner." I suggested while they both agreed.

We all walked back inside and the Kitsune clone walked back to the Hokage. "So Kitsune will this be a battle worth watching?" He asked smiling at the anbu commander. "Yes Hokage-sama. They both will fight better than usual but will still be in a low to mid chunin rank." The clone responded.

"Aright you may now begin the fight." Hayate declared. Gaara shot sand straight at me the instant it started, pushing me to a wall which now had a crack in it.

"Naruto!" Sakura and Lee yelled out. So that's what he keeps in his gourd. Many of the genin and jonin thought. "Come on Naruto, I thought you'd start off strong." Gaara teased, making everyone interested in their conversation.

"Oh don't worry, as you see I haven't even started yet. You always loved attacking first, some things never change." I stated making everyone slightly confused. "Are they saying they've fought before? But how?" Guy questioned looking for answers from the boy's team leader. Kakashi only glanced at him and returned his attention to the fight.

'Jinchuuriki against jinchuuriki. They've sparred many times before, but only for the fun out of it. I bet it'll be the same this time too.' Kakashi thought.

I escaped his sand and I used minimal effort to dodge his attacks while ultimately getting closer. I attacked him head on with my kunai's cutting his attacks while trying to land a hit. As always the boy was seemingly untouchable.

"Shadow clone jutsu." I called out, making five clones to rush in and distract his sand and almost landed a punch but the sand still got in the way. He threw me back and used his sand to destroy my clones, almost hearing the realistic sound of bones cracking.

"I don't know about this Kakashi sensei. Naruto has some taijutsu and only uses shadow clones and they just got destroyed. And the amount of force Gaara used on the clones sounded brutal." Sakura worried.

"You're right Sakura. I've seen that sand in battle before and it can be used to create enough pressure to break bones beyond recognition and recovery." Kakashi stated, calmly shocking everyone else.

"What the- then there's no way he can win." Sasuke said but surprisingly their jonin leader disagreed. "True, Naruto might lose but fear not, this battle is far from over. By the look on Naruto's face, I say he's just getting started." The Elite responded.

How though? Naruto only uses clones and taijutsu to fight. He will never win using that. Sasuke doubted.

"Naruto, how long are you just going to lazy around with this fight?" Gaara asked. "Oh come on Gaara, you should enjoy the fight while it lasts." I say with an innocent smile. "Naruto you can't fool me. I know you hardly consider this a fight." He charged with his sand again.

"What does he mean by that? Naruto is trying his best but the man is just toying with him." Lee says, getting a bit frustrated by Gaara's words. "You're wrong Lee." Guy said confusing them.

"What do you mean Guy sensei?"

"Look at both of their faces very carefully." Was all he said. He saw the lack of effort and almost boredom in their expressions, almost like they weren't trying.

"He's right you know." Temari steps in. "By the looks of it, they're both toying with each other. Hey Gaara! When are you two going to start trying?" She asked her brother.

"Whenever he actually starts trying." Gaara says referring to me. "Okay okay I guess I'll start fighting now." I say with a sigh while using a singular hand sign, pretending to use a jutsu. I silently walked towards him and many images of me appeared around Gaara. I ran in circles around him while he prepared his sand for any attack. Some of them shot at him but they were only images.

I suddenly came from the ground kicking him straight up in the air. "Wind Style: Multi Wind Blades." I called out firing many blades at him. Most were blocked by his sand but the last one penetrated it, making contact with Gaara.

Gaara started to fall but he used the sand to make a floating standing platform. "He's using the sand to stay in mid air!" The now amazed Sakura called out the obvious. "When did he learn all of that though?" Sasuke wondered. He always thought I didn't know much, but he thought that about almost every genin.

"Wind Style: Gale Wolf." I said, releasing a wolf shaped blast of wind towards Gaara at a speed his sand couldn't react. It hit him, pushing him off his platform and hit the ground.

"Wow. He might've actually won this!" Lee exclaimed, feeling happy for me. "Wrong." Kankaru said walking up to them as well. "What do you mean? Your brother got defeated." Sakura argued.

"Wrong again. Hey Gaara, now that he's stepping up his game how about you start trying too." The puppet master said to his brother, shocking almost everyone. "You mean he still isn't trying?!" Sakura and Lee yelled.

"Yeah I guess you're right, I should start trying now." The red head mumbled, while standing on his feet. "There isn't a scratch on him." Guy pointed out. The genin soon realized this too, but didn't know how that's possible.

Soon Gaara made a few hands signs as more sand than ever appeared in front of him. "Mini Sand Tsunami."

I slightly looked up then started dodging the sand attack but eventually got caught. "Sand Barrial." Gaara said placing both hands on the sand and having the pressure press down on me. The many genin had horrified faces, not trying to believe what they just witnessed.

"I-it's over." Sasuke said in shock, but before they knew it my hand popped out the sand. "That really was a lot off pressure Gaara. If I didn't defend myself I might've been killed." I say calmly while dusting myself off.

"How is that possible?" Kurenai spoke up, trying to figure out how I'm even still alive. "He just defended himself." Temari said smiling down at those two. Gaara cleared away most of the sand and I decided this was my last move. The red head caught my look and prepared for his final move as well.

I ran towards him a little faster than before and prepared a mini rasengan. I was about to hit him but he quickly pierced me throughout my body with his sand. I shot my rasengan at him and he purposely didn't guard against this and took the hit. He flew back as I collapsed to the ground, pretending to pass out.

I quickly glanced at Hayate and once he saw this he cleared throat before speaking. "Alright that's enough, you both are the winner's of this match." His announcement surprised everyone since they didn't understand why it wasn't a knockout.

"How did they win? They're clearly knocked out." Kurenai stated to the proctor who shook his head. "Actually they aren't knocked out. Both of you can undo your jutsu, the match has been called." He stated to us, really confusing the genin now.

Suddenly Gaara's sand came out of his gourd and revealed his true self. Everyone looked at where the boy landed when he got attacked and were stunned to see that the one who took the hit was made out of sand. "That was just a sand clone." Kankaru said with a small snicker.

"But what about Naruto?" Sakura asked still worried since I was still lying on the ground. Suddenly my clone in the floor proofed away, making everyone flinch. "I'm up here." I called out, revealing myself to be sitting upside down on the ceiling. I went down and glanced towards the Hokage, who still seemed to be smiling.

That's impossible. None of us ever saw him on the ceiling and this whole time it's just been a clone. Sasuke angrily thought while clenched onto the railing. This action though, didn't go unnoticed by Kakashi who stared at the angry child.

"Alright that concludes the third phase. Now,
every winner at this time line up down here." Hayate ordered.

"Congratulations to the finalists moving on to the last stage. Now the last one will be similar to this, but whoever moves on will fighting the winner of the next match until there's one winner. Now, just because you may lose the battle doesn't mean you won't become chunin so try as much as possible during your match. Since there's an odd number, one of you will fight the winner of one of the first battles. You each will randomly draw a number to decide who your fighting.

Each of us then took a number and stated them out loud.

First match: Kiba and Temari
Second match: Choji and Kankaru
Third match: Naruto and Gaara
Fourth match: Sasuke and Rock Lee
Hinata will fight whoever wins in the third match.

"Everyone remember you have a training match with Kitsune three times a week before the finals starting tomorrow. That is all,
you may all head back." The third announced as everyone started walking out. But before everybody did the Hokage mentioned one last thing.

"Oh Gaara and Naruto, in your next fight... you should actually try to fight seriously." He stated. This made everyone stop in their tracks and looked back at us. I knew exactly what the old man was up to, but I didn't know his reason behind it.

"That all depends. You know I've known Naruto for a long time and I've gotten to know him as a friend and ninja. Throughout today I've seen what everybody can do, and some have surprised me. But, unlike them I've always known what Naruto is capable of and just by knowing that, he's still is the last person I'd want to go up against." Gaara explained before leaving with his siblings.

Everybody now faced me. I didn't like the idea of people knowing what I can truly do but at this point they're seeing the real me little by little. By now, I'll just enjoy them being clueless and have fun messing with them.

"Same thing goes for me too, Third Hokage. Gaara is a truly powerful person indeed. With that being said along with what he just mentioned, he's the last person I'd want to fight as well. But when it comes to fighting seriously, where's the fun in that? It'll just end the battle quicker, making the entire thing boring." I smirked before leaving in a shunshine, surprising everyone.

"When did he learn that? In fact, when did he learn any of what we saw him use?" Sakura questioned. "It's called training." Kakashi said while leaving as well.

Sasuke was now more angry than ever. When the hell did he learn any of that?!! He thinks he can become stronger just by learning a few tricks? He's still weak no matter what, he can't defeat me. Sasuke thought trying to raise his ego even more while leaving with everyone else.

Team Kitsune stayed behind while me and Kakashi appeared back once everyone left. I released my clone while we both quickly transformed into our anbu uniforms. "Jiji, may I ask the purpose of revealing more of myself? It might expose my identity." I stated.

"That's the thing Kit. I've thought on it and you guys might not be able to keep this up forever. Leading a double personality with people can be dangerous and they may find out at some point in time. Right now I only tested it out on you to see how they'd react. I'm still deciding on it but if you don't want to reveal yourself that's completely up to you." He explained himself.

"I see where you're coming from and the reason but for me, I'd like to leave my identity known to only the people that know right now. I might change my mind later but that is what I want for now." I kindly protested. Everyone else agreed with me as well.

"Well okay then I'll leave that up to you guys now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 61 18
"I don't think you're weird. Honestly, It doesn't matter who you slept with before me or who you slept with after me. Because whoever you want to sle...
89.7K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
379K 9.1K 27
As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After...
262K 6.9K 26
My name is (Y/n). I was adopted by the nicest people ever. Uzumaki Kushina, and Namikaze Minato.. I apologize now for spelling and grammar errors. ~D...