𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)

30.5K 842 2.3K
By authorspencil

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

"Welp..." Quackity snickered. "There goes Skeppy."

Just a few minutes before those words fell out of Quackity's mouth, (Y/n) was made to make a decision on who to evict. They had to admit that it did take a lot of thought because that round was pretty tough, but they soon came to the conclusion that they should take out Skeppy based on his previous answer, so they did.

They didn't like how he said that they took jokes to far, especially because he was sort of known around the Minecraft community for trolling. They didn't really go into too much detail about why they picked him, they just did. Then it was later revealed, just before Skeppy was removed from the call that they were all a part of, he had picked host.

But (Y/n) was really on a role today, taking out all of the people that picked host. Granted, they had only eliminated two contestants, but it was lucky for them because it saved them from the sheer embarrassment after being rejected if they had picked love and saved (Y/n) the guilt that they would be forced to carry if they had.

"Yep." Karl awkwardly clicked his tongue as silence began to swirl around the room because the lighthearted laughter of Skeppy's voice was no longer there to break it.

"Why did it just suddenly turn quiet..?" Nihachu squeaked over the absolute silence between everyone, trying her best to break it whilst also trying not to make things awkward.

"I have no idea..." Eret added.

Everybody, including Austin and (Y/n) were kind of at a loss for words for a few seconds because the fact that nobody was talking made it really difficult to start up a conversation. They figured that the only reason Austin wasn't talking was because he was waiting for the others to start chatting naturally, which wasn't really working.

"Well," Wilbur quickly leaned forward in his chair, clasping his hands together. "Skeppy's gone, obviously, I don't think we should be awkward about it."

"I mean- He's got a point. You guys are acting like he just died a horrific death." Technoblade murmured in his usual monotone voice.

"Well, you know... It's just... Quiet." George shrugged.

"Wow." Big Q chimed in. "Are you calling him loud?"

"Yeah, dude, what the hell?" Sapnap scoffed, half-joking.

"Of course Sapnap comes to Skeppy's defence, he wouldn't want to get called out for being loud either." Dream smiled behind the camera, which was switched off.

"Bruh." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"We shouldn't be talking about Skeppy. He's probably still watching the stream." Eret suggested, looking over at the others with a concerned glance.

"Yeah, guys. You're probably hurting his feelings." Nihachu furrowed her eyebrows. This whole time, Niki's just been defending the other contestants and just sitting there being wholesome - Which both (Y/n) and the chat loved.

"Skeppy's a great person." Karl announced.

"Yeah! And he's funny!"

"And sweet, most of the time."

"And respects boundaries too."

The voices started to overlap each other and (Y/n)'s narrowed eyes started to dart across the screen as they wore a stricken smirk, looking at them all in sheer disbelief. They had just voted Skeppy out and it seemed as if they were all hyping him up for pity. The only people who weren't seeming to be doing this was Wilbur, Technoblade and Dream, who were just laid back as the others took on the conversation.

Dream mostly stayed silent while the others talked about their 'dead' competitor and Technoblade just reclined in his swivel chair, not really caring about Skeppy's demise in the show.

Wilbur, finally having enough of them talking about Skeppy because he wanted to move on with the show, raised his voice.

"I'm sorry - Can we all stop hopping on the dick of our dead competitor?" Wilbur exclaimed to the others. As he voiced this, (Y/n) had been taking a sip from their bottled water to have a hydration break and almost spat it out due to the immediate surprise that came with it. Wilbur was a very vocal person and didn't really mind saying this stuff, especially on public shows like Love or Host.

"Yeah, I can't help but notice that it's very often that you guys just start hyping up the people who get voted out." Technoblade hummed.

"We just want to show our support." Quackity informed the two of them, to which they did not respond.

"Would you be showing that same energy if he was still in the running?" Dream asked rhetorically.

"Well-" Eret paused, not really wanting to continue because he knew that Dream had a point.

"Well it's different, because he's out and we just need to make sure that we take out the competition, you know?" George uttered carefully.

"It's not that different." Nihachu voiced quietly.

"Yeah, but you'd say that Niki because you'd hype your friends up either way." Sapnap smirked. Niki smiled back softly.

"Yeah, guys, it feels weird you talking about the contestants right after I vote them off. It makes me feel like I've made a bad decision." (Y/n) murmured, rubbing the sleeves on their shirt and scratching their arm nervously.

"Oh look, well done." Wilbur piped up.

"Don't guilt us like that, Wil." George bit back.

"Yeah, only (Y/n) can do that." Quackity spoke in response, causing (Y/n) to giggle.

"I'm just saying," Wilbur held up his hands in defence. "I'm only saying what needs to be said."

The nine contestants and (Y/n) moved on from that topic and started discussing a few random things for a minute or two before the break passed them by and Austin switched his microphone on to grab all of their attention.

"Okay guys!" His voice boomed excitedly. "Now we're on round three!" He exclaimed.

"Woo." Nihachu waved her arms to visualise her excitement. Though she was the only person to do this.

"We've previously had the contestants try to express their opinions about (Y/n), so why don't we switch it up a tad?" He smiled; Nobody was able to see it.

"Hm, I'm not sure I like where this is going." Eret chuckled nervously and darted his eyes around the room.

"The show can only get better from here." Karl told them straightforwardly.

"So what do you mean by 'switch it up a tad'?" Technoblade question, chewing on the inside of his cheek nervously and stretching his arm onto his armrest.

"Well, if you really liked (Y/n) and wanted to go out on a date with them. You should know enough about them to be in this dating show with them." He said plainly.

"That is true..." Alex muttered.

"I'd say I know them quite well." Dream clicked his tongue and leaned forward in his chair, flashing a quick glance at (Y/n)'s complexion on the screen before averting his gaze back towards the others. He caught the short smile that (Y/n) had tossed him before he cleared his throat to lean back in his chair.

"Yeah, of course you do." George scoffed. "You're the one who speaks to them the most."

"By choice." (Y/n) voiced quickly before they could talk over them.

"Well, (Y/n)'s on the SMP." Dream began making his statement. "And so are all of you guys. Technically, you could talk to them any time if you wanted to. I just happened to be the only one to do so." He shrugged.

"What?" Niki furrowed her eyebrows with a look that was sort of taken aback. "I talk to them all the time!"

"Yeah, same!" Sapnap added. "Hey, (Y/n), remember that stream we did like two days ago?"

"I do remember, yes." They sniggered.

"That included talking- right?" Sapnap asked, which (Y/n) replied with a simple nod.

"Alright, not to flex, but I've actually met up with (Y/n) in real life, so..." Wilbur drummed his fingers on his desk. "Don't know where that puts me."

"That's not really fair, (Y/n) was in the UK at the time. They didn't fly out just to meet you, you guys just happened to be in the same country." Alex told him.

"Well that's still meeting up with them, right?" Wilbur spoke back in a defensive tone.

"He is right there." (Y/n) nodded.

"Exactly. And we had a brilliant day together." Wilbur smiled proudly to himself and exchanged a quick glance with (Y/n), smirking.

"Um guys, unpopular opinion: you don't have to talk with somebody twenty-four seven to know them well." Karl briefly stated.

"True." George seconded.

"Well, technically talking to someone can increase your knowledge about them because people usually talk about their opinions." Eret said coolly.

"Not if you just argue, which I've noticed that that's what a lot of you do." Technoblade noted nonchalantly.

"No, I mean that you don't have to brag about talking with (Y/n) all the time, falling asleep on call together and meeting up with them in real life because that doesn't mean you know them better then the others. It just probably means that you're closer." Karl uttered, putting some deep thought into his words.

"So you're saying, Karl, if I asked you a question about (Y/n), you'd be able to answer it?" Austin questioned slowly.

"That is definitely not what I said." He spoke back swiftly.

"Why, are you going to be asking us questions about (Y/n)?" Sapnap asked curiously.

"Well, I'm going to be asking you one question about (Y/n) and you're all going to have time to discuss and answer it at the end of the round."

"Just to be clear," (Y/n) began, holding their microphone up. "He doesn't run these questions through with me. So I'm just sort of told them on the spot."

"That doesn't really give them much time to think." George claimed.

"Well, it's just one question." Dream didn't seem very nervous about being asked the question. The first question that actually tested his knowledge about how much he really knew (Y/n). Like he said before, he'd say that he knew (Y/n) pretty well so he wasn't really worrying.

"The question to end all questions." Technoblade snickered under his breath.

"Why don't you lay the question on us then, Austin?" Wilbur hummed.

"Okay." He responded, ruffling a small sheet of paper that he had been fiddling around with in his hands while the rest of them talked it out. "What was (Y/n)'s favourite subject back when they were in school?"

"Pfft." Dream scoffed. "That's such a basic question."

"That was a bit dumb." Technoblade added.

"See- you guys are going to dismiss the question like that and then immediately get it wrong." Eret wheezed, chuckling to himself for a few seconds, followed by Niki's laughter and Karl's hum of agreement.

"I think the question's actually really clever." Quackity admitted. "You can tell a lot about a person based on their favourite school subject."

"Can you really though?" Sapnap winced.

"Sure. A lot of artsy students are really chill and creative. Talented too. A lot of people who like math tend to be really logical and clever. Etcetera." He listed off slowly.

"He has got a point." George agreed with him, which allowed Quackity to respond with a proud smile for having said that.

"George, you have done nothing but blindly agree with what everybody else has been saying." Technoblade voiced with a chortle.

"What else am I supposed to say?"

"Yeah, but it's not about what kind of person it makes (Y/n), it's about actually knowing." Wilbur told the others, ignoring the short-lived conversation that Technoblade had just had with George.

"Mhm." Nihachu adjusted herself in her seat. "It's either (Y/n) has actually told you what their favourite school subject is or you need to make a bold guess. But you can also come to a conclusion based off of their personality and piece things together."

"Have you ever told anybody your favourite school subject, (Y/n)?" George turned to them with a curious glance.

"Uh..." they looked up, thinking back to all of the possible times they may have done so. "...Nope. Not any of you guys, at least. I'm pretty sure I told Skeppy once."

"Poor Skeppy. He got out and the question he knew the answer to got asked the moment he was eliminated." Wilbur chortled.

"I'm not sure though." (Y/n) added.

"So you haven't told anybody here what your favourite school subject is?" George questioned, wondering if it was just him who hadn't been told. If they had told somebody else, it would've been a little disappointing because it gave them the advantage.

"Not that I remember." They shrugged plainly. "I always figured that it was pretty obvious - based on how I act."

"Okay guys, we have all the information we need: 'it's pretty obvious'." Technoblade said sarcastically through a smile. "It's all so clear now!"

"I mean, the best thing you can do is just guess it and hope for the best." Eret told the rest of them.

"Or you could just try and do what Niki said and piece together bits of their personality and what they had said and come to an actual thought-out conclusion." Dream suggested in a almost sarcastic tone.

"Oh my God, Dream, again?" Wilbur rolled his eyes back. "We don't need to put thought into everything we say."

"We don't put thought into anything we say." Quackity blinked. Ooh, self burn. Those are rare.

"To be fair, Niki also said that we could make a bold guess." Sapnap reminded them.

"I mean, you can do either one." Nihachu spoke softly, kind of regretting the fact that she started this minor argument between how they should answer the question.

"My bold guess would be math." Karl uttered quickly.

The others fell quiet for a few moments after Karl put in his answer.

"...Why?" Wilbur asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Hey, I said that it was a bold guess!" Karl spoke back, protecting his answer.

"I don't know... (Y/n) doesn't really strike me as the kind of person who would like math." Dream squinted over at his keyboard as he started to think.

"Okay, Dream." Wilbur scoffed.

"Okay, Wilbur." Dream swung back defensively.

"You can't respond like that after Karl makes a bold guess." Wilbur told him.

"You responded with the word 'why'! I'm just stating what I think, is that so wrong, Wilbur?" Dream huffed.

"Okay, if you're stating what you think, what do you think their favourite school subject was? - And please include your ten page essay on why that's your answer since you just love to outsmart us."

"I never said that!" Dream exclaimed. "Why have you just been on my case this entire game?"

"He's trying to take out the big competition." Eret whispered, but loud enough for everybody to hear intentionally.

"I'm flattered you think that I'm the big competition." Dream chuckled.

"I don't consider him a threat, per say. I just want an answer from him, you know?" Wilbur replied.

"I am also curious now." Karl added.

"Yeah, what's your answer, Dream?" Sapnap turned to his screen - Which was still just that white, smiling blob on a lime background.

Half of the competitors were so quick to turn towards Dream after Wilbur had started this campaign to try and lower Dream's reputation on the show. Either that, or Wilbur just loved the chaos that he ensued.

"Well," Dream started. "(Y/n) really likes looking at the Fanart side of the Minecraft community. So I'm guessing that they're a fan of art." He put forth directly.

"That didn't really sound like a ten page essay, but whatever." Wilbur shrugged.

"No, but it was direct." Dream claimed. "What about you, Wilbur? What do you think their favourite subject was?"

"Musical theatre and Drama." He replied quickly.

"Okay, Wilbur. Just because you like to relate to (Y/n) a lot, it doesn't mean that they're a fan of Drama." Technoblade told him.

"Hey, me and (Y/n) have watched our fair share of musicals together and they tend to really enjoy most of them! Maybe they were a theatre kid back in high school, we don't know." He replied.

"Yeah, alright." Sapnap scoffed and looked back sarcastically.

For the next few moments, the rest of them decided to state what they thought (Y/n)'s favourite school subject was and put in their final answer to the question. Just like Niki suggested, a few of them just made quick guesses because they genuinely had no idea what the answer was. While others, like Dream, Technoblade, Wilbur, Eret and Nihachu, actually put some real thought into their final words.

When Austin turned to (Y/n) and asked who they were choosing to evict that round based off of their answers, they really had to think back to what they each said and if they actually knew them well enough to answer correctly. They also took into consideration the fact that some people actually thought about their response while others just put in an answer the hopes that they got it right.

But (Y/n) took a moment to decide who was going to be out next and she finally came to a conclusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.2K 44
Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler scoot story. You know the drill. :p Pronoun...
1.9M 76.8K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
338K 9.2K 29
❝𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚�...
464K 15.8K 39
a boy, a girl, and a not so civil war... dreamwastaken x fem oc ‼️