Shadowkage

Da Kagemaster-Chan

In the world where he's a jinchuuriki, life doesn't get any worse. Being neglected and hated by everyone does... Altro

Intro. Please Read
Meeting the Unexpected
Learning
New friend?
Hideout
Training
New Clones
More friends?
Trust and Bond
Best Birthday
Test
Kurama's Chakra
First Mission
The Deal
Training Filler
The Worst Day
Recovery
Surprises pt 1
Surprises pt 2
Introducing Everyone
Practice Test
Anbu Exam pt 1
Anbu Exam pt 2
First Day Anbu
NOT A CHAPTER/Overview
First Anbu Mission
The Massacre
Uchiha?
The Best Team
Long Term Mission
First Day
Commander
Genin Test
C-Rank Mission
Gato
Chunin Exams pt 1
Chunin Exams pt3
Genin Training
Finals
The Attack
The Battle
The Truth
1k?!?
Pervy Sage
B-Rank Mission
Taken
Transition
Split Up
Celebration🥳/Not a Chapter
Land of Snow
The Akastuki
It Has Begun
Rescue
New Hokage?
Experiment
Infiltration
Pain
Gone
Moving On
Eyes of Illusion
A-Rank Mission

Chunin Exams pt2

2.9K 81 1
Da Kagemaster-Chan

(After the first exam)
You all passed, the purpose of this was to weed out the ones who weren't ready to become chunin. Now it's time to make your way to the second exam site." As he said this a purple haired woman appeared the through the window in all her glory. My anbu teamed internally groaned when we knew who it was and Ibiki faced palmed for her childish behavior.

"Okay you brats follow me and I'll take you to the exam site." She said leading everyone away. I told the Uchiha and Haruno that I had to do something and they luckily believed it and walked out with everyone else.

I turned around and the anbu in the room kneeled while giving me their updates and reports. "Kitsune-sama, I had men look into the guy and his team along with the sound ninjas they all have very vague background info." Ibiki handed me a file on them. Each ones had backgrounds that didn't really make sense or match up so I assume their spies.

'Everyone, keep a look out for the sound ninja and team Kabuto from earlier. I suggest you make a clone so we can invade and take them out without our identities comprised.'

'Got it.'

'Ok.'

'On it.'

'Sure.'

They all responded as I made a clone and changed into my anbu disguise. "I want some of you to be at the training site and others with the Hokage. His safety is one of our top priorities." I ordered all of them. "Hai Kitsune-sama." They all said in unison before leaving. My clone went to catch up with the others as I regrouped with my anbu team.

Clone pov
The original sent me back to the genin team who appeared in front of the forest of death. "Alright everyone, I will be the proctor for this stage. There are two scrolls, heaven and earth. You each will get a scroll and you'll have six days to try and take the one you don't have from another team. Before we start I'll need you to sign this form, which states I'm held unaccountable for any harm or damage that may be inflicted during this phase." Anko explains as we each signed the form.

"What about food?" The Akimichi asked, still eating his endless bags of chips. "There's animals in there, hunt for food." She said as we all lined up, grabbed a scroll and entered the forest.

"Alright we have the heaven scroll, we just need to come across a group that has the earth scroll." Sakura stating the obvious. I wasn't too focused on this since I sensed nobody in sight and I know this place like the back of my hand of course.

"We should establish some type of code or something, in case we get split up and an enemy tries to disguise themselves." The Uchiha stated and we all agreed.

After a while I sensed anbu nearby so I made up to go use it and left behind the bushes. Three of them appeared before me and judging by their expressions, it's urgent. "Kitsune-sama we've discovered three corpses who appeared dead before the second phase. Those three were applicants for the chunin exams." One of them stated handing me their file.

The three who appeared dead had their faces torn off. This could only be his work. "Good work. You three report this to the Hokage and go back to your posts. Me and my team will handle this." I ordered before they shunshined away. I alerted my original sled about this and went back to my genin team.

"Are you the real Naruto?" Sasuke asked with his guard up. I nodded and pretended to forget part of the code which showed it was the real me.

We continued along the forest, looking for any signs of people. "Heads up Kit, I can feel an evil presence approaching us." Kurama warned as I used my sensory to pin point their location. It was coming from directly behind us. I waited until it got closer before I yelled "Duck!." to the other two. They did as they were told before kunai's and shuriken were thrown directly at us.

We all landed on different branches and I alerted my original of the threat in front of us. "You aren't a regular genin participating in this exam, are you?" I asked as I only got silence back from the person.

"You seem pretty powerful for a genin but I'm not here for you. I want that Uchiha." The person said before springing towards the boy. He dodged the man, trying to get away or attack but everything didn't work. "You two need to leave, I'll hold him off and catch up later." Sasuke yelled but we didn't do anything.

"Idiot you're going to die if that happens. We've got to face him together." I yelled back as Sakura hesitantly agreed.

"You three can try as much as you can, but you won't be strong enough to stop me." The evil man smirked before summoning a giant snake.
The two genin shook in fear as I silently cursed to myself.

'I'll have no choice.' I thought before secretly summoning a fox. I fed it a food pill, making it grow more as it tore the snake up to shreds.

Where the hell did this fox appear from? Everyone questioned but focused on the battle at hand. I made the fox disappear but instantly the man used his long neck to reach Sasuke at great speed. I almost couldn't react to him but I moved fast enough to block Sasuke from being attacked.

He stuck his fangs into my neck, causing terrible pain. Sasuke used this opportunity to slice his head and took me far away from this place.

Little did we know, that the mysterious man was still alive.

Original Naruto pov.
I was moving quick with my team through the forest as Kurama informed us of the events that took place.

'It's a good thing you used a clone.' Kakashi said with a little sigh of relief. We made it to where the snake was and prepared to fight. "Orochimaru." I called out, vemon lingering in my voice.

"My if it isn't The Six Sins. You guys would make for excellent experimentssss." He hissed and summoned more giant snakes. Kakashi summoned his wolves and I summoned my foxes to deal with the snakes as we fought with Orochimaru head on.

It was a little difficult to deal with the snake as he used many snakes to fight and he always slipped away somehow but we managed to get him little by little. Neji used his kamas to try inflicting as many scratches as possible, which soon turned into deadly wounds.

He didn't have much physical strength or speed after Natsu used her nunchucks to take that away from him. Shika's planning and traps stopped him many times but he always found a way to get out with his endless snakes. Though it seemed like we were at a standstill, this was all going according to Shikamaru's plan.

'Now Kakashi.' Shika alerted to him as Kashi used his sword ability to cut him to shreds and paralyze him. Once he was down for good I used numerous movement and chakra seals to stop him completely.

"Okay we've stopped and detained him. Eagle, just for safe measures, drain his chakra. If he does manage to get out somehow he at least won't have chakra." I say as he activated the poison which slowly drained Orochimaru of his chakra and was brought into himself.

"Okay, we'll take him to T&I. What are you going to do Kit?" Dog asked.

"We can't interfere with the test right now so you'll have to check up on them afterwards. I'll report all of this to the Hokage." I said before shunshining away.

I appeared in front the Hokage who was thankfully heavily guarded. They all kneeled until I acknowledged them and went back to patrolling. "Lord Hokage we've captured Orochimaru and he's being guarded by my anbu team, what do you want us to do with him?"

The people in the room were pretty shocked to find out that one of the Sannin were defeated. They instantly understood even more that my team isn't one to take lightly.

"Undo his eternal life jutsu and make sure many sealing seals are placed on him and kill him. Don't remove the seals even after you kill him and seal him into this box." He ordered.

"Hai Hokage-sama." I bowed before leaving. I shunshined to T&I where anbu were heavily placed in and out the building. Once I made it down to where the snake was kept I did exactly what Jiji asked. Once he was confirmed dead I used the Uzumaki chains to make sure I completely sealed his chakra and body with the box. A thin barrier layer from the chains formed as well which made it just about impossible to unseal.

'So where should we keep this?' Natsumi asked.

'My house. Barely anyone knows about it and nobody but us knows where it's located.' I state as everyone agreed to this. Me and Kakashi shunshined to the house which was underground at the moment because of the exam.

"The box will be sealed in a scroll which will be sealed into a cabinet kept in the basement with the rest of the top secret documents. Since only the two of us know about the basement and only we have access to it, it'll make it impossible for anyone to locate it." I explain to Kashi while sealing and locking it in the basement.

"That's a unique seal you used on the cabinet." Kakashi-nii wondered. "That's because it's Shukaku's seal so only three people can even make it inside and one of them doesn't even know this place exists." I further explain as we go back to the Hokage's tower.

"Mission complete My Lord. Nobody will ever find it." Kakashi reported while the Hokage congratulated us. "Alright now we just have to deal with the sound ninja." He says thinking of ways to handle them.

"Well since Orochimaru was the leader to one of their teams, we can disqualify them for not having a squad leader and deal with them then." I suggest and he agreed.

"Good idea, we'll deal with the other teams once the time gets there. You can take some of these anbu with you and have them patrol the border." He stated as we left with a few anbu. I ordered them to patrol near the entrance and around the center of the village.

A few days went by and the time for the second phase was over.

Kakashi's pov
My genin team successfully made it through the second phase and I popped out in front of them once they opened their scroll. "Hey you three, congrats on making it through the third phase." I congratulated them.

"Woah sensei were you in that scroll the entire time?" Clone Naruto asked, doing a great job with his acting skills. "No but I had a seal on there that would have me appear once it's opened. If you were to open it during the second phase I would've knocked you out and you would've been disqualified." I explained innocently as they had some guilty faces on.

"What's that on your neck Naruto?" I asked already knowing what happened. They explained everything in their perspective and I pretended to be shocked. "Hmm I see. Naruto follow me, you two wait in this room and wait for me." I said before I shunshined away with Naruto.

We appeared in front of the real Naruto as the clone disappeared. "I say you should still use clones, especially after what just happened." I suggested and Naru-chan nodded in agreement. He made another clone and I shunshined him back with the others.

"Wow, incredible sensei, you got rid of the mark." Sakura cheered. Sasuke played it off well but I faintly heard him sigh under his breath. "Alright you three it's time to line up so the Hokage can explain what comes next." I stated as we all walked in together.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
262K 6.9K 26
My name is (Y/n). I was adopted by the nicest people ever. Uzumaki Kushina, and Namikaze Minato.. I apologize now for spelling and grammar errors. ~D...
73.2K 1.4K 28
Naruto was known to be a happy-go-lucky, hyperactive, dead-last academy student, right? If so, think again. Uzumaki Naruto was a demon-child and a m...
253K 6.6K 31
The attack of the Nine-Tails left Konoha in ruins leaving all of its citizens in fear and despair. The two heroes that left the world too soon in ord...