ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o52
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

o92

2.8K 155 110
By cuteezers

"Woah! Now this one!" Yunho brought up the little album with the yellow velvet cover. It was Yunho's baby album, pictures of Seonghwa during the pregnancy and a little after, his first steps, words and strand of hair Seonghwa cut off because he was sweating too much during summer.

"Ah, this one has a lot of stories to tell" Hongjoong commented and took the album. He looked at Yunho, his first born. He loved all his kids equally, but Yunho was their first challenge, their first time being parents. The whole experience would always stay special.

~

A loud shriek woke Hongjoong up. It was barely after 6 am, so he first looked around totally irritated. The bed was empty, only he was laying in the large bed. When he realized Senghwa wasn't next to him anymore, Hongjoong jumped up from the bed. "Baby?" he shouted through the hallway, looking through every room. He finally came to open the bathroom door, which to his surprise wasn't locked.

Seonghwa was sitting on the closed toilet, hiding something in his hands. As the tall male recognized his husband, he tensed up. "Did I wake you? I'm so sorry, come on let's go back to sleep" he tried to rush out of the bathroom, his hands in fists behind his back.

"I heard you scream, what's wrong?" Hongjoong urged worried and grabbed Seonghwa's arm before he could leave. Then he noticed his hands, balled to fists, and hiding something. "What's that?" Hongjoong swiftly took his husband's hands in his, opening his fists. "W-What's that?!" his eyes widened, looking up to Seonghwa as if he couldn't trust his eyes.

"We're going to be parents" Seonghwa softly answered, giving Hongjoong a smile.

"We're going to be parents!" Hongjoong repeated, jumping up and down in happiness.

~~

"Joongiee~"

"Noo..."

"Joongie wake up~"

Hongjoong opened one eye, saw Seonghwa looking down at him with big eyes. He spared a glance at the clock, 2 am. He signed and sat up straight, rubbing all over his face. "What's wrong, baby?" he asked sleepily.

"We want ice cream..." Seonghwa said pouting and slung his arms around Hongjoongs lower torso, "Lemon flavored" he added, gave his husband the cutest look he could pull off. He knew this was Hongjoongs sweet spot and he was ready to take full advantage of it.

Hongjoong signed deeply. How could he dare to reject these sparkling eyes and pouty lips? On the inside crying after his sleep, Hongjoog got out of bed to wash his face. He didn't even think of maybe changing his sleeping clothes, it was 2 in the morning and he was about to get his husband ice cream, he didn't care about his attire at all. Before he left, he checked up on Seonghwa, who was sitting in the middle of the bed, the whole blanket wrapped around him. "Be back in 20 minutes", he informed him and saw the huge human burrito nod with a wide smile on his face.

As Hongjoong was walking down the street his eyes longingly searched for a '24h'-shop. they were living above one but the man running the store was on vacation. He knew he couldn't go back without ice cream. So he kept on searching desperately.

Meanwhile, Seoghwa had lit up the lights in their bedroom and had put out his laptop to watch some series. He didn't feel like sleeping at all. He couldn't, even if he wanted to, because now and then the baby kicked him. His bump was visible but he was still able to go to work. His kids would always ask him why he was getting fatter, and pregnant Seonghwa had to keep his nerves under control to not snap. He knew the children didn't mean it like that, but getting chubbier was something Seonghwa was actually insecure about.

Just before he could waste another thought, he felt another soft kick. Seonghwa looked down, lifted his loose t-shit, eyed his bare bump. "You're pretty energetic, huh?" he chuckled, caressing the bump softly. "You know, sometimes I wonder, what is going to be your favorite dish? Which colors you will prefer? Will you like sports or be more into art? I wonder how it will be when I finally can hold you in my arms. How it will be when you make your first steps..." Seonghwa lifted his gaze for a moment to look out of the large window. "Don't tell Daddy, but I'm scared, you know?... I want you to have a strong father, but I am scared I won't be good enough for you two but..." he signed smiling sadly. Seonghwa looked back at his bump, felt tears pooling in the corner of his eyes, "I will love you, no matter how life is going to be" A small tear dropped on his exposed skin, then another one followed by another one. "Ahh, you have such a weak Papa" he sniffed, tried to stop his tears from coming. He let out a loud sob, drenched in despair. For a few minutes, this continued. Seonghwa cried silently for himself but got a hold of his emotions pretty fast. "But I will be strong for you" he promised, wiping away his tears, sobbing one last time. "I will be strong for you, so one day, you can be proud of your Papa"

What Seonghwa didn't know was, that Hongjoong was standing outside their bedroom for good ten minutes now. He had heard his husband's little talk and couldn't do otherwise but cry quietly himself. It hurt him, that Seonghwa thought that way about himself, it hurt him that he couldn't tell him. Hongjoong wiped his tear and took a deep breath, composed his emotions, and entered their bedroom after the small sniffs died down. "Hey, love. I got your ice cream" he said, walking over to the bed. Hongjoong held up the box of lemon ice cream and two spoons, making Seonghwa crack a smile. He sat down next to him, wrapping his arm around him tightly.

They didn't talk, just appreciated the silence and the sweet treat. Now and then Hongjoong would kiss Seonghwa's cheeks, caress his bump. Then he laid down, placed his head right next to his husband's bump. "Do you know, how strong your Papa is? He's amazing, always hardworking and selfless." Hongjoong whispered and placed a small kiss on it. "He's so much braver than he thinks he is" Hongjoong looked up to Seonghwa, who seemed to be on the edge of crying again. "And you wanna know a secret? ... Daddy is so proud of Papa"

~~

"You're doing great, baby" Hongjoong said, kissing the hand of his husband, trying to calm him down. No lie, Hongjoong could pass out any moment, they were doing this for the past four hours. But he couldn't lose his nerves while Seonghwa was still pushing, so he forced back the idea of giving up. He couldn't, they were moments away from holding their child in their arms.

"Hongjoong I will kill you!", Seonghwa screamed out loud, nearly breaking Hongjoongs hand. he never knew he could grip that strong.

"I know, I love you too, baby" he replied, inwardly praying this would end soon. And it did. A loud cry filled the room as everything else went silent and stopped moving.

~~

"Congratulations! It's a healthy little boy" the midwife said, handing a blue bundle over to Seonghwa.

Seonghwa couldn't form words to describe his feelings. Looking down at the bundle, his son, made his entire world lit up. "Yunho", Seonghwa then managed to say looking up to Hongjoong, whose eyes went from their son to Seonghwa. "His name is Yunho"

"He's beautiful" Hongjoong couldn't take his eyes off of him. In his eyes, he was the most beautiful creature he's ever seen. His son, Yunho, had a small smile plastered on his face while his tiny, tiny hands were grabbing at nothing. "Yunho" he said, testing his son's name on his tongue.

"You want to hold him?" Seonghwa asked softly, smiling up at Hongjoong.

"Can I?"

"He's your son. Or course you can" Seonghwa chuckled and handed the bundle over to his husband.

The moment Hongjoong held him, all his worries seemed to vanish in thin air, pure happiness filled him up. "Hello Yunho~" he cooed, softly stroked over his small hand. Hongjoong skipped a heartbeat when his son gripped his finger. He looked up and met Seonghwa's eyes, saw love and adoration in them. He took a long look at his family. There was nothing he wouldn't do for them.

-
Heeey! How are you doing?

Pray for your sis I have another exam tomorrow😗✨

And my ass showed up to class like... Three times??😗

Ah yes, baby Yunho is just- awwww🥺

I hope yall enjoyed the following chaps tho

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.3K 32
Just another dark erotic fanfic about ateez. Started: 6 - 30 - 20 Ended: 6 - 3 - 24 (yeah got a little lazy through writing it ๐Ÿ˜…) WARNING: She Pro...
7.5K 409 43
- Royal !ยก au - โ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. โž - โ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. โž Ended :...
50.2K 3.4K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
41K 463 17
Ateez sickfics cause I'm bored. These shouldn't be taken seriously,it's just for fun. Hope you enjoy.