Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)

84 8 9
By MinbebeWrites

We ordered our furniture, including a display shelf for his whale collection, and arranged delivery of everything. I called Nikki and asked her to ship my things over. It was mostly my clothes and art supplies, but there were a few sentimental things as well. I had everything organized in her basement, so we just needed someone to come pick it up and send it off. I sent her the money and she got it handled. She was really excited about the wedding, especially when I told her that she could pick out her own style of dress... as long as it was scarlet red.

I also asked SeoYeon if she would be able to fly over. She was the next closest friend that I had. She said she would be honored and would most certainly attend and asked if Shownu would be there. I told her that he would be the one escorting her in the ceremony and I thought she was going to shatter glass with her squeal. I think she was more excited about seeing Shownu than my getting married.

We had already started the process of getting all the paperwork in order so that we could register our marriage, as it takes a few days for everything to be ready. In Korea, you file and process your paperwork, register the marriage, then you have your ceremony. Registering and the ceremony can be months apart, and the ceremony is purely for appearances. Mostly for the parents in many cases. It is common for marriages to be an arrangement between two families, although 'love marriage' has become more popular in recent years. Ours was definitely the latter.

In Korea, you have an officiant and possibly a Master of Ceremonies, but it is just a ceremony. Usually they are people close to the couple. This is different than in the US where the ceremony is binding and has to be officiated by a person licensed to conduct weddings. Therefore, when we registered the marriage we would actually be married. Our paperwork had been cleared and we were ready. Valentine's Day was right around the corner, so I suggested we do it then. He loved that idea.

We got the papers signed on the apartment and it was now our new home. The furniture arrived and we started moving his things up from the dorm downstairs. I just had my clothes and Minggom until my stuff arrived from Atlanta.

We did a bit of painting and decorating, we hung photographs, and we displayed trophies and other items from his career. Kihyun helped me organize the kitchen, and the furniture arrived. We set up our studio, one side for me and the other for him, and arranged our bedroom. We left a blank space over the fireplace for our wedding portrait, which would be along in a couple of months. We bickered a little over what went where, but then we made up after. We started finding things to bicker over just so we could make up.

We decided that we would wait until we were officially married to move in. It was only a couple more days, so we knew we could hold on. It would be symbolic of the beginning of our life together. Minhyuk gave me a beautiful crystal crane, which is a traditional gift that the groom presents to the bride. It represents a husband's fidelity to his wife. We placed it on the mantel where it caught the light from the massive windows. When the sunlight hit just right during the day, tiny rainbows shot out around the room from its facets.

Valentine's Day morning, I woke up at Halmeoni's and he woke up in the dorm, just like most mornings. I had taken the day off, but he had a schedule that morning that he could not change. He told me that he would come by Halmeoni's at lunchtime and we would go to the district office from there. This was our last breakfast together, and Halmeoni was a little sad. Harabeoji tried to remind her that he was always there, and she just waved her hand at him. He grinned at her and went back to his paper. After we cleaned up breakfast, I went to pack up my things.

EunJin had helped me with a dress to wear for the occasion. I wanted to feel special but not overdressed, since it was basically a visit to the courthouse. It was pale ivory silk with simple lines that flowed into a slightly flared tea-length skirt. It zipped up the back and had a classic, elegant style. It was perfect for an elegant dinner or event. I spun around in the mirror and watched as the skirt fluttered like butterflies around my knees. I felt very feminine and sexy. I stood in front of the full-length mirror and looked at myself. I realized that I looked happy. Gone was the vacant look in my eyes and the shadows underneath them. The smile had returned to my face and the light to my life. I wrapped my arms around myself and squeezed, imagining that I was hugging Minhyuk. I was getting married today... to a man I had dreamed about for years and never imagined I could be with. I was getting married to a man who held my heart in his hand. I was getting married to my soulmate.

I fell back onto the bed and kicked the air, then squirmed side to side. I sat up and Halmeoni was standing in the doorway, smiling proudly. She came to sit beside me on the bed and took my hand.

"Halmeoni, is this really happening? Am I getting married to my MinMin?" We had been so busy that I had not really stopped and thought about it. The reality just hit me, and I almost started crying. She held me and stroked my back, telling me how happy she was... and a little sad at the same time. A couple of tears escaped down my cheeks. She patted my hand and then held it, "Sunny-ah, you and Minhyuk are meant to be. When things get rough, and they will, just remember that. Remember how much you love each other. When he drives you up the wall, remember it. When you get on his nerves, remember it. Just remember how fate brought you here because you are supposed to be together." I laughed a little as I sniffled and wiped my face. Halmeoni had a way of reminding me that things are not as complicated as I make them. It really was just that simple... love each other.

Right on time, Minhyuk pulled up in front of the house and came inside. Hyungwon and Joohoney were with him to be our witnesses. I ran to him and he spun me around. I felt like I had not seen him in days, but it had only been hours.

"Hello almost-husband," I said to him after he set me down. We stood there with our arms around each other.

"Hello almost-wife. You look beautiful, my princess," he said as he stroked my hair and kissed me. "I have waited for this day my whole life. Somehow, I knew you were out there, and I just needed to find you. And now you are about to be my wife," he smiled.

"I feel like I am living in a dream. Like this just can't really be my life now," I said softly as I smiled up into his eyes. Joohoney and Hyungwon started walking to the kitchen and left us staring into each other's eyes.

"Are you guys coming? I smell food. Let's eat!" Joohoney called from the door.

"Oh... yeah, Halmeoni has lunch for us before we go. You know she won't let us go without it," I finally remembered. He laughed and agreed. We went inside and had a lovely lunch together. The guys all loaded my luggage into the car and then we all headed to the district office.

When we finished filing our paperwork and came outside, there was a small group of Monbebes holding slogans with our couple name and 'congratulations'. The girls were cheering us on, and it felt really good. We stopped for a quick photo and did a couple heart, Hyungwon and Joohoney waved to the crowd. We hurried to the car and Hyungwon drove us back to the dorm. Minhyuk and I sat in the back seat and I leaned against him. I tilted my head to look at him and he was smiling. He lifted my hand with the beautiful whale engagement ring and held it to his heart.

"Hello my wife."

"Mmm, hello my husband."

"I love you, my wife," he laughed a little at the new game.

"I love you too, my husband," then Wonnie and Honey started singing to us. Honey adlibbed a romantic rap for us. Minhyuk held me close and kissed the top of my head. Joohoney suddenly remembered that he had news for us, or me specifically.

"Noona, I forgot to tell you earlier, Esther and Oli are coming for the wedding! They both said they would love to be bridesmaids for you... but Oli said only if she walks with me," he smiled proudly.

"Oh, Honey that is awesome! I think that gives us equal numbers. Thank you so much!"

A few minutes later, we arrived home. I had thought of this building as the dorm for so long now that it would be hard to switch the thinking, but that was okay. It was our home together... with the members.

The guys got my suitcases and brought them to the elevator. The other members greeted us with cheers and hugs and helped us take my huge suitcases up to the apartment. They only went as far as the front door though, and then after hugs, they headed back down to the dorm floor. Minhyuk punched in the code and looked at me with his hand on the door handle. "Ready, princess? Hmm, now I can call you Yeobo," I giggled at him. "Nah, I think I like princess better. Or maybe Nae Sarang... My Love?" He grinned as he opened the door.

"You can call me anything... even noona," I winked at him. The scent of roses filled my nostrils. I looked inside and gasped when I saw the path of red rose petals on the floor. Minhyuk picked me up and carried me over the threshold, as is the American tradition. He sat me down with a kiss and then got my suitcases and rolled them inside. He closed the door and it locked automatically. We slipped off our shoes and slid into the brand-new slippers he had laid out for us.

This was our first time together as husband and wife, and I felt a little nervous for some reason. I think Minhyuk sensed it because he gently took my hand and kissed it. He led me down the path of petals to the bathroom. The tub was filled with bubbles and rose petals were floating on top. "Are you surprised?" he asked.

I looked at him and said, "Minhyuk, I am beyond surprised. This is another dream come true. You obviously had some accomplices setting this up."

"Only this part," he said. I did the rest myself before I came to get you. Do you like it?"

"I absolutely love it! Thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world, Lee Minhyuk. I love you so much." I reached up and held his face with both hands and looked right into his eyes as I said it.

"I was about to say that, now it will sound weird," he laughed and said it anyway. "Sunny Lee thank you for making me the happiest man in the world. I love you more and more each day, and I plan to prove it." He held my face in his hands and kissed me, tenderly at first and then more urgently. He slid his hands down my back to my hips and pulled me against him. I brought my hands to the front of his shirt and unbuttoned it, then slipped my hands underneath the fabric to feel his heated skin. I felt his response to my touch against my abdomen. He pulled me closer and then started kissing my neck. My hair was up and he traced the outline of my neck with his fingertips as he trailed hot kisses down to the top of my dress.

He traced his fingers down my shoulder to my back and slid my zipper down. I lowered my arms and let my dress drop to the floor. He stepped back and said he wanted to admire his wife for a moment. The ivory silk panties and lacey bra had been a good choice. "You are stunning, Sunny-ah. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I can't believe I got to marry you." He pulled me against him again and ran his hands up and down my body as he made little groaning sounds. I finished unbuttoning his shirt and slid it off his shoulders. I followed with kisses of my own. I slid my hands down and unbuckled his belt then unfastened his pants. Both slid to the floor. He took a moment to pick up our clothes and lay them across the chair at the dressing table. We slipped out of our underwear and into the huge tub. I was shocked that the water was still hot, but then I remembered that this tub had a heating element built in to maintain the water temperature.

The water was perfect, just right to warm me to the core after the chill of the day. I finally looked around the room and noticed the details he had taken so much care to arrange. Aside from the rose petals, there were scented candles placed all around and matching "Mr. and Mrs." snuggly robes hanging on the door. There was a window next to the tub and we could see snowflakes falling outside, adding to the romance. I turned back to him with tears in my eyes.

"MinMin, this is incredible. Thank you for doing all of this."

"This is nothing. You deserve so much more, and I want to spoil you every day. I want you to know how special, how precious you are to me. I don't think anyone ever did that for you and that changes today, Mrs. Lee." He reached over and wiped a tear from my cheek and then kissed me. "I am in love with you Sunny-ah. I feel like I have waited all my life for you, and it was worth the wait. Thank you for becoming my wife. I promise to give you the best part of me for as long as I live." I was smiling through my tears, tears of pure joy.

"You are the most precious person in the world to me. I promise to give you the best part of me for as long as I live. I love you Minhyuk, I think I have always loved you." The impromptu vows left us both emotionally raw. He pulled me up so that I was laying on his chest, and he slid further into the water to make the angle less awkward. He just held me. My head was against his shoulder and my face was almost touching his neck. I was able to see that famous Adam's Apple up close. I watched it move under his skin as he swallowed. He turned to look at me, but I was too close, so he had to pull his head back a little. I raised my head to look into his eyes and I saw myself reflected in them. This man was my soulmate, my future, my husband. Again, came the waterworks. I just started laughing this time, and so did he.

I pushed myself up so that I was straddling him in the tub. I felt his immediate response. The water and bubbles were streaming down my breasts. He was fascinated by the display. He reached up and followed the trail of the droplets with his finger. My nipples hardened at the slight touch. Instinctively my back arched, pressing them toward him. He leaned in and took one into his mouth and began to tease it with his tongue. I grasped his head, tangling my fingers in his hair. My breath caught when he began to suck and nibble. His hand was kneading my other breast and his thumb flicked over the nipple at the same rhythm as his suckling.

My hips began moving under the water. I reached down and grasped him and began slowly stroking. He let out a small moan against my breast. He captured my mouth with his and our tongues danced. He lifted my hips and centered me, then slid right in. I cried out and began moving against him. The water was splashing out of the tub, but we did not care. He was gripping my hips and helping me ride him. I started moving faster and faster as my climax neared. I looked down into his eyes and said breathlessly, "so close... I am co... ahhhhh," my head flew back and my fingers dug into his shoulders as I came. He wrapped his arms around me and held tight as he joined me. I collapsed against him and sighed contentedly.

"How is it even better now that we are married?" I laughed against his shoulder and bit my lip shyly. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"You look so sexy right now. I think we might need to do this again and test your theory."

"My theory?"

"That it is better now that we are married. One time doesn't prove it... but we can keep testing it to find out for sure." I kissed him and stood up to get out of the tub.

"Let's test it then, shall we?" I held out my hand for him to stand with me. We wrapped ourselves in the fluffy robes and followed the rose petal trail to the bedroom. He had made a heart out of the petals on the bed... our marriage bed. The duvet was dark blue, and the sheets were crisp and white. I had found some decorative pillows with whales on them and they matched perfectly. There were more candles in here and a bottle of wine with 2 glasses on the nightstand.

The wine was already open, as he had planned ahead for this. He poured the scarlet liquid into our glasses and handed one to me. We clinked the crystal globes together and each took a sip. He did not take his eyes off me. I took another sip, and he took the glass from me and sat them both down. He pulled me close and wrapped his arm around my waist while holding my hand with the other in a classic waltz position. We started dancing to the music that I just realized was playing.

He spun me and I landed on the bed, giggling. I reached out my hands and he came to me. He fell onto the bed beside me. I put my hand on his cheek and asked, "if this is a dream, please don't let me wake up." He took my hand and held it against his lips.

"It is real, I promise. Let me prove it to you," he said with a sexy wink. He rolled over on top of me and started tickling me. He discovered just how ticklish I am and I begged him to stop. His tickles turned to teases and I was finally able to catch my breath. He teased me all the way down to my core and slipped a finger inside me. My laughter stopped with a gasp as tingles shot through my body. "Mmm, so wet. Do you want me, princess? Do you want me inside you?" he said against my lips as he teased the bud between my legs.

"Yes, Minhyuk, I want you. I need you inside me. Ahh, please..." I writhed against his hand and he slipped his fingers inside, twitching them back and forth. He was driving me wild. His ministrations were too much, and I came against his hand. My body shuttered with the release, but he kept going, building me even higher. "Minhyuk, I can't stand it anymore, I need you now..." He groaned and stood up to take off his robe. He reached out and pulled me to the edge of the high bed. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and slid inside my dripping wet core. I cried out and gripped the bed with both hands. I felt myself falling through space as he thrust deep into me, over and over. My head was spinning, and he started rubbing my sensitive bud with his thumb as he pounded harder.

"Sunny, you are so tight, so wet... you feel so good." He placed one hand on my stomach, as if he were trying to feel himself sliding in and out of me. "Cum with me Sunny, please cum with me!" he groaned.

"Yes! Yes... now!" my body exploded, the muscles pulsing and squeezing against him. He let out a cry and released in me, then fell to the bed beside me. My body was humming and I felt like I could have another orgasm. I slid my leg over him and started writhing against his thigh.

"Mmmmm, I am not finished," I purred. He kissed me and slid his fingers inside me, twitching them in that way that sends me over the edge. He knew exactly how to touch me, and it did not take long before I climaxed again. Finally, I felt sated. I relaxed against him and looked at him, "thank you."

"My pleasure," he teased.

"Well actually, the pleasure was mine," I giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 30
You've made your ideal type on a weird website for a joke and the next day he's at your front door in a box with a note saying 'no returns'. Disclaim...
4.9K 277 32
{The code and The connect AU} The choices people make reflect their future. Sometimes they take the wrong decisions and end up losing everything. A p...
64.8K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...