At First Touch

נכתב על ידי BananaHammock10

Ally and Andy, best friends from High school, go on a once in a lifetime trip to Korea, in their last spring... עוד

1. Airport
2. Coffee?
3. Soul-what Now?
4. Move In?
5. Famous
6. Car Ride
7. Meeting The Rest
8. Dorm
9. Truth Or Dare
10. Let Me Take Care Of You
11. Awake
12. Be On My Side
13. You Again?
14. Trust Me
15. Coffee
16. Eyes On Me
17. It's Done
18. Practice
19. Tour
20. Keep Her Away From Me
21. The Night Pt. 1
22. The Night Pt 2
23. Sick Soulmate Sofa
24. Did You Tell Him
25. Unholy
26. Come Closer
27. Nightmare
28. Rehearsal
29. Jobs
30. Almost Date
31. Hotel
32. Kiss Pt 1
33. Pink
34. Kiss Pt 2
35. Well Well Well
36. A Radical Decision
37. React
38. Screams
39. Groceries
40. Movie Night
41. Threats
42. Actions
43. Hide And Seek
44. Rain
45. Braids
46. Thunder
47. Fangs
48. Photoshoot
49. French
50. Not Again
51. Promise
52. Lip Balms
53. Truth Or Dare Pt 2
54. 7 Minutes In Hell
55. Get Lost
56. Let Me Out
57. Locked In
Chapter 58 Puke Colored Vase
59. Pick up lines
60. Complete
61. Club Ready
Chap 63 Hospital Beds

62. Heels and messes

1.8K 107 58
נכתב על ידי BananaHammock10

Andy's POV

We arrived at the club with high hopes for good greasy food and intense make-out sessions. A girl can dream and she will dream about nachos if she wants. The place was drowning in neon purple and green flashing lights along with the worst music. I don't really pass opinions on music because I'm often found humming baby shark but seriously, there should be strict laws on electric guitar to actual music ratios in a song.

Before I could even turn to Ally and complain about the garish music, my eyes catch land on Tae.

Have you ever felt your breath forced out of your lungs? It kind of felt like that.

He was sitting there looking bored out of his goddamn mind, legs clad in lowkey ripped jeans and his signature heeled boots but what was so eye-catching was the shirt. Pearlescent silk hanging off of his broad shoulders. A knotted skinny tie of the same material was slung around his neck. All I could think in the one second before my brain decided to short-circuit was how delicious he would look being tugged towards me with that tie. Oh but no, we're not done with the 700 jaw dropping things about this fucker. His collar bones – WHO HAS COLLARBONES ACCIDENTALLY ON DISPLAY ALL THE TIME – were shining, but not in an unappealing glittery sort of way, more of a sheen. A delicate silver chain resting there in the hollow of his neck.

I honestly don't know if I drifted towards him mid-drool or if he walked to where I was stuck, either way, we met in the middle of the dance floor.

His eyes never left mine, a wide smile making its way across his face. A second later, maybe less, his hands looped around my waist, and mine were already clasped behind his neck.

'Hi.'

'Hello love.'

He bent down for what I'm sure was supposed to be a soft peck but had turned into a heated game of teeth clashes and lip biting. My hands grasped at his nape while his arms tightened around me to the point where I was standing on my toes, raised upto his height. Pretty sure I would've broken some public indecency law if wolf whistles hadn't erupted all around us.

I felt him sigh minutely against my lips.

'Fuck. I really wish I could drag you to my room right now.'

Can someone come fan me?

'Woah there Casanova. Breathe for me, that's it. No one's going anywhere till you get me my nachos.'

He barked out a laugh and just like that, the intense spell broke and we loosened our grip on each other but he didn't fully let go. Finally, I got what I wanted, a look up and down at my outfit.

I could see him going through the same internal dilemma I had around 10 minutes ago.

'I would say you look beautiful but I think ravishing would be more appropriate for that lipstick.'

I grin at that. It was the affect I was going for yeah.

'Speaking of black lipstick, you've got some on your face....and jaw....and just a little bit of the neck.' He rolled his eyes at my sheepish smile and without replying or wiping away the stains from his skin, walked me over to where Jimin and Ally were canoodling.

Jimin took one look at Tae's neck and snorted half his drink out of his nose. Ally thumped his back and looked at the two of us with both eyebrows raised, 'Waste no time do you two?'

'Nope.'

The boys it turns out had booked some sort of semi-private booth at the back of the club and pointed us towards it.

'The rest of the boys will arrive in an hour, you guys go get cozy, we'll be right there with drinks.'

I could see neither Jimin nor the Ally faced hormone could keep their hands off of each other for more than 2 seconds so it was my turn to stop the indecency. Funny how times change no?

I hook my elbow with hers and begin dragging her to the general vicinity to which the boys had pointed while yelling, 'If you forget the nachos, don't bother coming back.' Ally chimed in with a 'And curly fries!'.

The boys shared a look of exasperation and fondness while throwing a 'Yes dear' to us.

The floor was covered in black tiles, a little slippery. I've always prided myself in being able to turn off the pain receptors in my toes and spend hours on my feet in high heels. Ally, however, was always a train wreck in heels. And this night was no different than the rest.

'Beanie, I'm going to fall face first. Why on planet Earth did you think wearing heels would be a good idea for me?' she whisper-yelled at me while her nails were jabbed into my arm as we hobbled – well she hobbled, I walked – across the room.

'It definitely is a good idea. Did you see Jimin drool at you when you walked away? Lemme tell you woman, you gettin some tonight.' The glee in my voice was poorly concealed. She had the basic decency to blush but her posture straightened almost immediately from troll to hot-im-gonna-bang-my-boyfriend-today posture.

'Do you really think so?'

'I'm like 60% positive you're gonna have sex, 70% on third-base, 85% over the clothes groping and mouths in not so child-friendly areas.'

Yeah, I have never seen someone this red, excited and nervous at the same time. She opened her mouth to either ask for tips or more likely to ask me to shut up, but before she could, a hand grasped my wrist and yanked me backwards into a lap.

A cloud of smoke engulfed me as I hear Ally's yelp and see her pulled into a very small empty space between two burly and may I say fugly men infront of me.

There was a wooden table with a glass top, littered with beer cans and whiskey tumblers between us.

'What the actual fuck?' I snarl ripping my arm away, trying to get up but arms grasp my hips and a bruising amount of force keeps me in place.

The guy holding me on top of him was an easy 6'1 with a mop of dirty blond hair and piercing blue eyes.

'How much for a night then babe?'

His drawl makes my heart go into overdrive instantly.

'Hey! let go of her you pervert. Are you that bad at getting laid that you have to assault and fucking kidnap women for them to give you the time of day?' Ally screeches. She too is being held in place with rough hands on both arms.

Jerking about and trying to get off only got me scratches in my arms, no amount of yelling would help either considering everyone was having to shout to talk over the techno music anyways.

We were fucked. Great.

'Hey now, no need to dirty that pretty little mouth with such talk. I'm being polite aren't I? I'll pay you two double to what that cotton candy was payin you.'

At the mention and thought of

a) Us being prostitutes

b) Jimin

All hell broke loose.

Ally bit the arm of the guy on her right and I couldn't see what happened next just hear his yell and a thud because my full focus was on driving my heel through the foot of the guy holding me.

He threw me away with so much force that I almost flew into the table situated between us.

My vision blacked out almost immediately but I do remember hearing 3 things.

Shattering glass.

Tae yelling my name.

The sounds or maybe it was just the feeling, of bones cracking.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

268K 7.9K 72
We are all living in the world of loves and hates. Once, we were separated, but we got back and our love became stronger. We'll never stop protecti...
4K 134 59
"i never should of said i love you. you never said it back so why do i still care for you?" taehyung, although brought up with a rough childhood, put...
26K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
79.7K 2K 19
How cliché to be utterly and completely in love with your best friend.