The Dragon tamer | SapnapXOC

By GattaGamer00

The dream team gets teleported in the minecraft world by some weird kind of magic, while they try to find a w... More

One weird rock
Creating the team
Loggin in
Alone
Gather up
Dream team
Beat the game
Something is off...
Tubbo?
The road
The mysterious tamer
Introductions
To the base
Where are you?
Sleepover
The search
The nether dragons
Meeting Flora
L'manberg
Fight Tubbo!!
Find Techno
Lake party
Touchy subject
Nightmare
A bad omen
The fire
LEAVE!!
A new home
A terrible accident
Save him
Mending old wounds
Relationship advice
Wingmen
Make a deal
Bill Cipher
Temptation
Quality time
School time
The first flight
The hidden world
The trial
The sentence
The birth of a new king
Not going back....
Wanna make a deal?
A load of trouble
Preparing for war
The beginning of the end
One last kiss...
A breath of life
Saying goodbye
The aftermath
The dream SMP
Finally together
Hospital
First date

Some catching up to do

1.9K 87 35
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Sky arrived at L'Manberg in a few minutes, she started descending to land in a large opening right outside it but without Angela's commands she didn't exactly managed to make a smooth landing. She hit the ground hard, skidding forward a few hundred meters but eventually managing to stop herself, she spread her wing, allowing Angela and the others to get off.

Sapnap helped her stand up, she was leaning almost her entire weight on him.

"You ok?" Techno asked in his monotone voice, Angela nodded in response.

"I just need... to get something..." she managed to say. Sapnap slowly brought her in the base inside the mountain, upon opening the doors they saw Dream and Bad sitting next to each other around a table, munching on a sandwich, Wilbur on the opposite side with a stake in his hand. Upon seeing one of their friend injured they dropped the food and immediately stood up, running up to the group.

"What happened?!" Dream asked worried, Bad quickly brought a chair, allowing Angela to sit.

"Bad... left door... third chest from the top.... hurry... please" she managed to gasp out, clutching her arm tightly, Bad nodded and sprinted towards the room, returning a few seconds later with a bottle containing a purple liquid and handing it to Angela, who drank it hasty.

Once she emptied it, her arm started to glow, the purple lines slowly disappearing leaving behind a thick, dark smoke, she hissed at the pain, bearing her teeth and waiting for the potion to do it's job. After about a minute the lines were gone, she leaned back on the chair, letting out a sigh of relief. 

"God i hate ender poison..." she mumbled out, keeping her eyes closed.

"Are you ok?" Bad asked concerned, she opened her eyes and looked at him showing a weak smile.

"I'm ok, just exhausted" she said, her voice still tired "I think we should all go to bed, it has been a long day..." she suggested slowly standing up on her weak legs, wobbling a bit.

"There's wool in the chest on the right room, you can craft the beds you need, i'll see you in the morning" she explained, walking out of the room and into her private bedroom, immediately collapsing on the bed and falling asleep almost instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

The alarm went off, waking Angela up, she grumpily turned it off and slowly stood up, feeling the pain all around her body due to the position she fell asleep last night, she sighed, mentally cursing herself, she stepped out of bed and left her room to prepare breakfast.

After a few minutes the others started to wake up, Wilbur and Techno being the first ones, sitting around the table and yawning loudly, Angela giggled.

"Good morning, up so soon?" she said in a happy voice, receiving a sleepy 'morning' from them, Wilbur pointed at Techno.

"He snores like a trombone" Techno responded by pointing at Wilbur.

"He talks in his sleep" Angela let out a small laugh.

 The rest of the group came shortly after, with Tubbo and Tommy being the last, once everyone was seated she gave them their breakfast, which consisted in two slices of toasted bread, two eggs and plenty of different flavors of jam.

"Whoa, what a feast! Thank you!" Tubbo exclaimed surprised, Angela smiled.

"You're welcome, it's the way we greet guest" she responded, receiving a confused look from Techno.

"We?" he asked raisin an eyebrow.

"Italian people, i'm from the deep south and there we usually prepare a big feast when we have guests" she explained with a smile.

"That explains why the food taste so good!" Wilbur added taking a bite of his eggs, making her blush "Thank you" she responded looking away.

After everyone had finished their food she stood up to collect the plates, Bad helped too.

"Don't leave, i need to talk to all of you so stay seated" she ordered, once she put away the plates and the leftover food she sat back down at the head of the table.

"Ok, i believe we have some catching up to do" she said clasping her hands together "For those who still don't know, my name is Angela, i got teleported into this world like you and got stuck here for five years. I'm italian and tamed the dragons you saw outside, i also built many bases all around the world, connecting them with a cobblestone path" she explained turning to look at Dream.

"Your turn" she said with a smile, catching him off guard.

"I-uh My name is Clay... just call me Dream and... uhhh... i'm american" he awkwardly managed to say before passing the ball to Sapnap.

"I'm Nick, i'm also american" he turned to Bad.

"I'm Darryl, i'm american and i love cooking muffins!" he said in a happy voice, making Dream giggle.

"I'm George, i'm from England" 

"I'm Wilbur, also from England"

"I'm Tubbo, i'm from England too and i love bees, nice to meet you" the boy said with a large smile.

"I'm Tommy, i'm from England and i'm a MAN!" he yelled the last part, making Wilbur roll his eyes, Angela giggled.

"Uhh.. I'm Dave but call me Techno, i'm American" Techno finished.

"Ok, now that we all know each other names i guess some explanation are in order. So i guess you already noticed that when you got teleported you took the appearance of your minecraft character, Dream has a mask, George has his clout glasses, Techno has his crown and pink hair and so on" she said pointing at each one of the item as she said them before pointing at her hairs "i too have took the resemblance of mine, in reality my hair aren't that long or that blond, they are more of a dirty kind of blonde, but that's beside the point!" she said shaking her head, realizing she was rambling.

"I checked this world from top to bottom in those five years and couldn't find a single way out, i'm hoping that your appearance changed something, cuz' otherwise you're stuck here with me" she exposed.

"It's not like it's a big problem, at least we don't have to deal with Covid anymore" Tommy added sarcastically, making Tubbo laugh.

"Oh how is it going by the way? Did they find a cure yet?" Angela asked curious, leaning forward, Techno gave her a suspicious look.

"No, they have therapies but not a vaccine yet" George answered "Well, at least they made some progress" she added nonchalantly, Techno stood up.

"How do you know?" he asked in a accusatory tone, Angela just gave him a weird look "What do you mean?" she asked.

"How do you know about Covid? If you really had been stuck in this world for five years then how do you know about it? Covid only happened during this year!" he accused drawing his sword and pointing it at her, the rest of the group was shocked by the realization, Angela brought up her hands in surrender.

"OK, OK calm down, i know how this sound suspicious but i can explain if you gave me the chance to" she quickly blurted out, Techno nodded "Go on then" he said in a menacing tone.

"I was brought here on the 19th of november 2020 but i spent five years in this world" she explained hastily, Techno raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"In this world time passes faster" she turned to Dream "remember the first question i asked you was what date was for you?" Dream's eyes widened.

"You had a really surprised expression when i answered" he responded, she nodded.

"Because i didn't expect that answer, i expected you to say you were in 2025" she explained keeping her hands up, turning to look at Techno "i swear i'm not lying" she said in a firm voice. After some giving it some thoughts Techno lowered his sword and nodded.

"I believe you" he placed back the sword "sorry for threatening you" he apologized, Angela shook her head.

"I would have done the same, don't worry about it" she said with a smile bringing her hands back down on the table.

"So, before we think about a way to get you out i have to inform you about the mechanics of this world. First of all, water doesn't negate fall damage" Dream let out a low 'Damn it!' making George giggle "food heals you but the amount of healing depends on the type of food you eat, for example a carrot won't heal a broken leg while a steak will" she continued to explain, the group carefully listening.

"Crops take time to grow so don't expect to plant a potato in the morning and to be all grown up by the evening" she said that looking at Techno, smirking.

"Potions still works, but they are harder to brew since you have to time when to add each ingredient depending on the kind of effect you want. Any questions so far?" she asked looking around, Bad raised his hand.

"What about cooking?" he asked, Angela giggled.

"You can cook just like in the real world, except that not all the ingredients exist, like oil or butter, so you have to craft them manually." Dream raised his hand.

"What happened to the nether?" he was referring about the portal incident, she sighed.

"Well... long story short. Dragons eggs need heat in order to hatch and since the place is literally hell, they proliferate like fucking rabbits" Bad intervened "Language!" Angela raised her hands "Sorry, sorry. Anyway, there are so many of them that the nether is now overpopulated, that's why they are trying to escape into the overworld" she finished, George raised his hand.

"What do we do about.... the entity?" he asked hesitantly, looking at Tubbo.

"I don't know... how are you feeling Tubbo?" she asked to the boy.

"I fell fine, my hands still hurt a bit but it's ok" he answered in a happy voice.

"Your hands?" she questioned confused.

"When we rescued him his hands were covered in blood, he had some broken knuckles" Bad elaborated, Angela looked back at Tubbo.

"Do you remember why your hands were bloody?" she asked, Tubbo thought about it for a moment before answering.

"When i was... uhm... 'possessed' i couldn't see anything, but i remember hitting something hard for a long time" he said caressing his knuckled.

"For a long time? You mean it took you a long time to break the block you were hitting?" she asked, Tubbo nodded.

"You might have been in a cave and mined out some stone with your hands in order to reach a lava pool" she thought out loud, shaking her head.

"That doesn't matter now, we need to find a way out, i'm sure together we can find one" she said slamming her hands on the table, standing up "Tell me everything you did before you got teleported here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 3.2K 23
Dream, the popular Minecraft youtuber, suddenly disappears from the media and his friends are beyond worried for him. The team is determined to unvei...
2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
817K 19.5K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
78.3K 2.6K 43
Two rivalry mafias fighting for the top. But how easy will that be when some of the players are taken out of the game. What will the characters do as...