Garrett's Other Side

By sxmply_basxc

Garrett Overboe is a tik tok-er you went to school with and are just now catching up with. He's so sweet, car... More

1.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.) 🍒
16.) 🍒
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.) 🍒
22.)
⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠️
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.) 🍒
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.) 🍒
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.) 🍒
39.)
40.)
41.) 🍒
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.) 🍒
47.)
48.)
Part 49: Jimmy
50.) 🍒
✨ EPILOGUE ✨

2.)

2.8K 38 0
By sxmply_basxc

Rachelle's P.O.V:

Garrett Overboe. I remember him from school. He was a senior when I first started as a junior. We didn't have any classes together but his brother Marshall and I did.

Marshall and I talked a little bit but it didn't go far because his girlfriend was a little crazy. Very jealous.

I'm jerked out of my thoughts when my co-worker LaTasha asks to switch from register to coffee machine. We switched and I helped a long line of customers.

As I turn to hand a man his coffee, I notice Garrett had gotten in line. The man left and it was Garrett's turn.

"So... I don't really know what to get. What do you suggest" he asked.

"Well, I personally love the frozen Teddy Bear. It's a mix of vanilla and caramel. You can add espresso if you like that."

He just smiled and said, "I'll take it the way you like it."

I made a large frozen Teddy Bear with 2 shots of espresso and rang it up. He said thanks and went to be seated.

"So?? Did you say hello" Jared asked.

"No" I replied somewhat embarrassed.

"Ummm, and why not?"

To put it plainly, I was scared he wouldn't remember me so I ignored the fact that I knew him.

"I was just try to be professional" I lied.

"Ooook, Rachelle. If you say so.... I still think you should go say something."

I looked over at Garrett sitting in a booth all alone and said "sure, why not?"

I walked over wanting to turn around and walk the other way the whole time. He looked up and smiled so I realized it was too late.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hey. I was just wondering what you thought of my drink" I said scared to death.

"I was actually about to come over and tell you about it."

I waited a little bit to see if he was finished.

"It's really good Rachelle! I like it a lot!"

My name. He said my name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552 31 1
He chances a look at the clock and at seeing another lonely Valentine's night passing by, he jokingly asks, "Hey, wanna date me?" "..." Feeling silly...
3.3K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
7.4K 356 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
234 0 34
"Tell me how bad you want it," he spoke softly. "How bad you want me to ruin you." He caressed my waist, running his hands up to my chest. I moaned i...