☾︎Perfect Little Pieces☽︎ ✔︎

By doobydoo_1801

~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychol... More

~Prologue~
Character Sketch
~Chapter- 1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
Author Note
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 27~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Chapter- 33~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Bonus Chapter- 2~
~Bonus Chapter- 3~
~Bonus Chapter- 4~
To My Dear Readers!
Awards!
~New Story!!~
~Wattpad South Asian Awards~
•Reminder•
~Bonus Chapter- 5~
~New Story Alert!!!~
We Won!!!
~New Story Alert!!!!~
~New Story Alert!!!!!~

~Chapter- 10~

35K 1.4K 94
By doobydoo_1801

Sleeping in the arms of the person you love has psychological effects. It's all about cuddle chemical!
Oxytocin, the love hormone, the cuddle chemical. It is a chemical produced when you are with the person you love making feelings of empathy, trust, and joy surge through you.

Levels of oxytocin rise when we make physical contact with another human being. So when you hop in bed with your love and spoon with them it gives you a feeling of security, serenity, peace, love, and makes you feel lively.

Right now I am feeling loads of it. Laying here in his arms is the best feeling in the world. After confessing to each other and a sweet make out session we fell asleep. It's 3 in the morning now. I woke up to him looking at me with love in his eyes.

"Arjun stop looking at me that's creepy!" I squealed laughing.

"Baby but how can I not look at you when you lay here in my arms looking so adorable and sexy all at the same time?" He whined nuzzling his face in my neck.

I laughed at his whining face and pecked his forehead getting up to go and freshen up in the bathroom.

"Baby you must have missed the lips. You just pecked my forehead. What about my lips? They are waiting!" He said sitting up straight with his arms crossed pouting angrily like a kid demanding his candy!

"Awwwwwwww! Oh my goodness Arjun! You just look sooooo cute!" I gushed keeping a hand on my heart looking at him and he scowled even more at that. In a swift move he pulled me to him sitting up. The sudden move made me fall on his lap.

"Arjun what are you doing? Let me go!" I struggled to get out of his hold.

"Take it back!" He said in a deadpanned tone.

"Take what back?" I was confused. What is he saying?

"You said I was cute. Take it back. Say that I am handsome and sexy" he demanded adamantly.

Ohhhh so Mr. Dixit feel threatened on his masculinity! I face palm chuckling.
Hmm... I know how to play with him.

"But baby I know you are handsome and sexy. But you looked so cute when you were pouting that's why I said that" I said innocently batting my eyes tracing his jaw with my fingers.

He froze under my touch. I always called him by his name. I never called him with endearments because I felt shy. This is the first time I used that word with him.
I can see his eyes darkening at my tone and expression.

" Baby you okay?" I said innocently kissing his stubble. I like men with a stubble.

"You are playing a dangerous game mi amore and you know it. You better stop before I make you regret your innocent little game" he said pulling me closer and nuzzling his nose with mine.

I huffed laughing at him. We just sat there cuddling with each other.

"Arjun" I called him as I suddenly got a thought.
"Yes babygirl" he said lightly kissing my neck.

"Don't ever get a clean shave please" he pulled away from me and looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Why baby?"
"Because I like men having a little stubble. I don't like guys having a clean shave. No offense but I just don't like that. When a guy has stubble I feel they are more handsome personally. So don't ever get a clean shave or I won't kiss you ever and you will sleep outside our room" I demanded like a kid.

He initially laughed but at the last part he looked horrified "Tesoro I will grow a big beard for you!"

"Don't... A small stubble is fine with me!" I laughed at him pecking his nose.

It was 4 so we had to get ready to go back to Mumbai. We both got ready and went back to his private jet. We were back to Mumbai in less than an hour since it's his jet.

Arjun dropped me back at Mithya's house. He only left me after giving me a long passionate kiss.

"Bye baby see you at the wedding" he said pecking my lips

"Bye" I said ruffling his hair. He scowled putting his hair back properly but you can see the joy in his eyes. He hates someone messing up his hair.

"Only you Adira only you!" He said winking at me. I got down and he drove off.

--------------------------------o--------------------------------

The wedding day came soon and tomorrow is the wedding. All my relatives came home for helping in the preparation. I am so happy to see my family members together.
My besties shifted to my house till the wedding and I am having a blast with my people.

Our haldi ceremony happened yesterday and my mehendi ceremony too. Our haldi happened in our respective places because the groom and bride cannot see each other before the wedding. But we sent each other our pictures.

The equation between me and Arjun changed after our date. We both became much more comfortable with each other. We both are more open with each other even in our talks. As far I have known him, he is man of few words. That's what I noticed and heard about him. He even told me that he is trying to open up more and I am glad about the fact that he is trying. I already told him that he doesn't need to change. The fact that he wants to do it for me is enough for me. Let's just say that conversation changed a lot for us. And not to forget he became more dirty with his texts too *sigh*

Till now I was talking and spending time with my siblings. They just left to give me some rest. As I was setting the bed I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I asked as I folded the bed sheet.

Papa walked into the room and sat down on the bed.

"Hey papa see your kids messed up my room and left and now I have to clean everything" I pouted where as he laughed and asked me to come sit beside him.

I did as he told and dad hugged me from side keeping me close to his chest. When I was a kid I always used to sleep on my dad's chest. Always. It was my safe haven after a tiring day. I will miss him so much.

"Your mother was the love of my life. She was the most amazing woman I have ever seen after my mother. When you were born I was the most happiest man in the world. I love Vikram but I have always secretly wanted a girl and then after you I got little Mira too. Now I have two little girls. All I dreamt of was a happy family forever with your mother and our three lovely kids. But God wasn't fair to us. He took your mom very early from us and then I couldn't handle her death and was so engrossed in my work. I was away from home not realising that in order to cope with her loss I left my babies. The only people who still connect me with my love. I couldn't even begin to think how you handled everything on your own. How you handled the responsibility of your siblings on your shoulders. Maybe that's why I was lenient. Because I know my babygirl can handle the house. I would be forever sorry for not giving you, your childhood princess. You may think I did not know about the way people used to taunt you three for not having a mother and I was away taking care of the business. I am so sorry princess for not being there for you. I regret not being present. But just know one thing. I am so proud of the person you have become and I love you so much. You became a mother figure for your siblings hell even to me! I am so proud of the young woman you have transformed yourself into. Infact I know for a fact your mother is even more proud of you looking at you from the sky. I love you so much princess" I did not even realise I was crying until dad wiped my tears away.
I never knew dad was blaming himself like this.

"Dad you are my hero. You should never be sorry. I know you were going through a tough time. I am glad that I took responsibility of our family because if I won't, who will? Never be sorry for grieving for your loss. It's your right! And about the taunts. People are always judgemental papa no matter what you do so why should you care about others when you know you did nothing wrong? Leave them be papa. I love you papa and I couldn't have gotten a better father than you"

"I am so lucky to have you beta" papa said kissing my forehead

"Papa! That means you are not happy to have us?!! See bhai! papa only loves Adira di!" I looked towards the door of my room to see bhai and Mira pouting crossing their hands. I laughed at them and motioned them to come over.

We all shared a group hug and I am so happy to have these people as my family. I couldn't have asked for better people to have a part in my life and to be a part of their lives.

Hello guys! Here is the Chapter 10. Stay tuned for the wedding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 2.7K 32
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❝𝒴𝓸𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻...
2.4M 92.1K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
645K 46K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
300K 9.3K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...