A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

End of Beginning, Beginning of the End

4.4K 176 49
By Masisseoyo

[Name] and the others met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozo then accompanying them to the police station. [Name] and Bakugo stood next to each other as the police came out of the station to walk them inside. Bakugo didn't say a word and neither did [Name], her thoughts everywhere and she didn't even offer a smile to Todoroki or Yaoyorozo after seeing them for the first time in a while. The police officers stood on either side of [Name] and Bakugo as the police escorted the two to the doors.

[Name] glanced over her shoulder, gazing at her friends until she realized that everything is her fault. She quickly moves her gaze to the floor as she walks with Bakugo and the police to the station doors. She kept her head down, her ears lowered as she didn't want to make eye contact with anyone especially since she still has that burn scar underneath her chin. She didn't want anyone to see it and feel pity for her. [Name] reached out for Bakugo's hand and squeezed, but he didn't squeeze back.

***

"I'm back, dad!" [Name] exclaimed.

She closed the door behind her and the smell of home hits her nose, tears brimming in her eyes. Her father stands up from the couch with a smile of relief on his face and he walks over to meet her. [Name] meets him halfway and the two embrace each other, hugging one another so tight that he's afraid he's going to lose his daughter again. [Name]'s shoulders shake, missing her father since she hasn't seen him before she left to the training camp.

"I was so worried, [Name]," her father sighed, giving her one last squeeze. He pulls away a little, but [Name] keeps her gaze down and her head tilted down just a little. He raises an eyebrow, gently putting his hand underneath her chin. "What's wrong, Sweetheart? You know you can talk to me."

Just hearing those words just made the tears in [Name]'s eyes roll down her cheeks. She keeps her mouth shut as her shoulders shake gently from her cries and she just sits there, not having the courage to talk to her father at the moment. Her father gently tilts [Name]'s head upwards until her eyes meet his eyes and his eyes trail to the marking on [Name]'s neck. His eyes widen, seeing the burn mark left on her throat and [Name] closes her eyes, not wishing to meet her father's shock and sadness look in his eyes. She doesn't want to go through that like she has been with everyone else.

[Name]'s father pulls [Name] into a hug, holding her so tight and close to let her know that he's still there for her. He's just grateful that his daughter came back in one piece because he had seen the battle that All Might had went through on the TV. Her father rubs the top of her head, giving her the comfort of a father to her. He isn't going to stop being there for her and he will continue to give her this love as a father.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, [Name]," her father started, speaking quietly for her. "You were probably scared and feared for your life, but I know deep down that you were strong and brave. You're the bravest person I've had ever known and you don't back down from a challenge when you're faced with one."

[Name] stayed quiet, knowing that her father is only telling her that so she can feel better about herself. [Name] wasn't strong or brave at the Training Camp. She lost. She was scared. She didn't even try to save everyone. She ran in first into battle without any plan and by herself which costed her in getting caught. She knows that deep down she could have saved her and Bakugo from the villains back at the training camp, but she was so scared of Dabi and what he could have possibly done to her.

She's not strong. She's a coward and scared. She's not strong. She's not brave. At that moment back at the training camp, she only thought of herself. She didn't think of Bakugo. She didn't think of how broken and bruised Midoriya was when he lunged to them. She didn't think of the broken look in Todoroki's face as he watched his friend be kidnapped. She only thought of herself. She's selfish.

She lowers her head, her ears lowering in shame as she just lets her father talk to her. If [Name] denies what he's saying, an argument will only rise and she doesn't want to argue with her father right now. She'll just stay quiet and let him comfort her. [Name] closed her eyes, leaning into her father's warmth and the smell of home emitting from him.

[Name] ponders if Bakugo is probably thinking the same she is. Probably not. Bakugo is strong and he doesn't think twice about his strength. He was courageous and brave against the villains despite the fear in him, but he didn't care. He actually had the balls to knock off that hand mask on Shigaraki's face. He has what it takes to become a hero unlike [Name] does.

"Let's wrap that wound," [Name]'s father said.

[Name]'s father removes himself from the embrace and goes to the bathroom. [Name] sits down on the couch, keeping her gaze lowered as she could hear her father rummaging through the items in the bathroom. She hears her father said 'found it!' and she hears his footsteps getting louder as he walks away from the bathroom. He comes back into the living room and sits besides [Name].

[Name] turns her body to her father and he starts to wrap the burn mark with gauze. The burn mark on her throat doesn't hurt as it did before when she went to the hospital to get it healed, but [Name] knows that not even Recovery Girl can heal that mark. She'll have that hand print of a burn mark on her throat forever. Luckily she'll have something to cover it.

"All Might pulled out strong," her father started, a smile on his face. "He didn't give up. Everyone was yelling out his name and saying that he could do it. It was... very moving with how everyone believed in All Might being able to take down that villain. I want to thank him for saving you and that other boy. I was kept in the dark when I had heard you were kidnapped."

"I want to ask about Mom," [Name] voiced, looking at her father.

Her father finished wrapping [Name]'s neck. He looked at her in surprise. "Your mother? You never really mentioned her before.... What did you want to ask?"

"What Quirk did mom have? Was it like mine?" [Name] questioned. "Did... Did she inherent the Hellhound like grandma did?"

"Your mother.... She did have that Hellhound Quirk," her father answered, nodding his head. "She... couldn't transform into the wolf because the Hellhound did not think she was a good fit to hold that power. Although the Hellhound only lend your mother the fear inducement and the hell flames, but that's it. She already had extraordinary in-human senses due to the Hellhound being a beast."

"But... what had happened to her? Why was she killed?" [Name] asked, a curiosity look in her eyes.

"Your mother had.... She had a run-in with the Yakuza," her father sighed, looking down. "She had gotten into the mess of something and she had decided to save a fellow friend who had accompanied her. She was give the choice to either save herself, save her friend, or fight until her friend is able to escape. Your mother believed that if she were to fight against them that the pro-heroes would get there in time. Unfortunately, The pro-heroes arrived too late and your mother was already dead after trying to take on the Yakuza. Even her friend had died too."

"Mom tried taking on the Yakuza?" [Name] mumbled, baffled by the thought. "I thought the Yakuza were small-time thugs that are on the brink of extinction though."

"The group that taken part in killing your mother weren't," [Name]'s father answered. He lets out another sigh, dropping his head. "I don't know a lot about the Yakuza, but please be careful. I don't want the same to happen to you, [Name]. Those Yakuzas that killed your mother are dangerous and they've been in hiding for some time. Don't act irrational."

"Okay, dad."

***

"All Might, Mr. Aizawa, please come in," [Name]'s father said.

[Name] leaned against the wall, seeing All Might and Aizawa walk through the front door. Her father had informed her that All Might and Aizawa will be coming over to ask if [Name] would be joining the U.A. Dorms. [Name] doesn't mind joining the dorms, but since [Name] is still a minor, she can't give the U.A. a yes or no question. They have to talk to the parent/guardian or convince them about it.

"Have a seat," Her father suggested.

[Name] watched All Might and Aizawa sit down, seeing the two heroes and [Name]'s father sits down. Aizawa has his hair pulled back while All Might has bandages wrapped around his his head. [Name] watches the adults, seeing them sit around the table together and [Name] crosses her arms,.

"Thank you for allowing us to come over," All Might said, smiling at [Name]'s father. "It's been a while, Mr. [Last Name]. How's things been?"

Her father smiles. "Good! [Name]'s back home and I don't have to worry about her being held captive from those villains."

"Is it okay?" Aizawa started, catching her father's attention. "For [Last Name] to be in the dorms."

[Name]'s father pauses, lowering his gaze. "About that... I do trust you guys, but I'm still worried about [Name]. When you had spoken of her the other day, it made me realize how much you guys do pay attention to your students and help them. I want [Name] to succeed as a hero and I know she will if you two are helping her." Her father lets out a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't doubt the U.A. at all, but I am curious on how you guys are going to be in the future."

"We will do everything we can to make sure [Name] is safe while under our care," All Might informed, nodding his head.

[Name]'s father looks over his shoulder at his daughter. "[Name], do you still want to go into their dorms?"

[Name] looks at her father in surprise then she looks to her teachers. Aizawa stares at [Name] and she knows that Aizawa would do anything he can to help her as a teacher and even a hero. He has proven to her that he does care about his students and even helps them. All Might has shown that he cares too and even helped rescue her and Bakugo even though he was a hero, but he did it because he cares about her and All Might.

"Yes, I still do."

"We promise to make sure that [Last Name] will be cared for and protected under our care," Aizawa said.

All Might and Aizawa bowed their heads and [Name] sort of panicked. She knew that Aizawa doesn't like bowing and that socializing isn't something he enjoys doing unless he has to socialize. He probably feels uncomfortable right now.

"Aizawa, please, you don't have to bow," [Name] informed. "Neither do you, All Might. I already know you guys care about us students and would protect us. I'm already grateful enough to have you two as teachers. Have you guys already been to Katsuki's house yet?"

"We plan on going there next," All Might informed.

[Name] clenched her hands into fists. "Can I please come?"

"You can't leave your house yet," Aizawa stated, shaking his head. "How would you get home?"

"I'll be fine," [Name] stated, pursing her lips. "And if not, I can ask Mrs. Bakugo a ride home or call my dad. I just need to see Bakugo and see how he's doing. Please, Aizawa."

Aizawa lets out a sigh. "If it's fine with your dad."

"She can go."

Aizawa and All Might look at her father in shock, never thinking how fast he would respond. [Name]'s father smiles widely and [Name] smiles too, happy to see Bakugo and finally being able to get out the house. [Name] ran out the door, leaving the two teachers behind and her father as well.

"I've met that boy before and I just wanted to see a smile on my daughter's face because ever since she came back home, she hasn't smiled once," [Name]'s father informed, looking to the two teachers. He bows his head at them. "Please take care of my daughter and show her the path of becoming a hero. Also, thank you for saving her, All Might."

"You're welcome and thank you for letting us live in the dorms," All Might said.

---

[Name] sat in between All Might and Aizawa, waving to Bakugo as he sat between his mother and father. [Name] couldn't believe how much he looks like his mother than his father. It's cute, but she was shocked to watch Bakugo's mother smack him on the head with a smile on her face.

"Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!" Mrs. Bakugo answered.

Bakugo exploded, scowling at his mother. "Don't hit me, old lady! I'll kill you!"

Mrs. Bakugo looks to Bakugo and smacks him again. "Shut up! It's your fault to begin with for being so weak! You got caught, and now you're causing everyone trouble!"

"You two... stop it...." Mr. Bakugo suggested, speaking quietly. "You're startling the teachers and your friend...."

"Shut up, damn old man! Don't butt in!"

"You're the one who should shut up! If you're going to talk, then speak clearly!"

[Name] watched the scene, never once thinking that Bakugo would also have his mother's personality too. She ponders what would have happened if Bakugo was quiet and polite like his father. That would be something funny to see, but just seeing this in front of her is kind of embarrassing. She didn't think the Bakugo family would be like this.

Mrs. Bakugo is pulling on Bakugo's cheeks as Bakugo tries to remove her hands. Mr. Bakugo just watches, knowing that the two of them would and will never listen to them about quieting down. [Name] wonders how Bakugo's parents gotten together, but she'll ask Bakugo another time.

"Um, is it really all right?" Aizawa questioned.

"Hm?" Mrs. Bakugo questioned, removing her hand from Bakugo's cheeks then to the back of his head, forcing him to bow. "Oh, the dorm, right? We'd actually be grateful." She removes her hand from his head. "Katsuki's reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good Quirk, too, so he had other people fawning over him all the time and ended up like this. He kept getting praised for shallow stuff. That's why I was really happy to hear what you said at the press conference. Yeah, it made me think that this school was really watching him carefully." She glances at him and Bakugo's still scowling at her. "I was worried for a while and wasn't sure how it would turn out, but he's back safe and sound now, so... You might face some harsh criticism for a while, but I trust you guys and will leave him to you. Right?"

"Yeah," Mr. Bakugo said.

Mrs. Bakugo forces Bakugo to bow as the family bows to the teachers. "He's a hopeless guy, but please train him hard and make him a good hero."

"Shall I buy you a drink?" All Might whispers to Aizawa.

All Might and Aizawa stands up, saying their goodbyes to the family and they walk to the door. [Name] smiles at Bakugo and he nodded his head, looking to the two teachers. He follows after them with [Name] behind him. Bakugo stands at the doorway, the two teachers talking about Midoriya's house is close by.

"All Might," Bakugo calls out.

Bakugo walks over to All Might as the retired hero stops walking. Bakugo stops walking, his hands in his pants pocket and [Name] stands beside him, gazing at All Might. She ponders what Bakugo wants to talk about to All Might with, but for some reason it feels like [Name] shouldn't have went over to Bakugo's house. She just has that feeling is all.

"What is Deku to you?" Bakugo questioned.

All Might waits, gazing at the blonde haired student. "He's my student. Just like you and Young [Last Name]. A future hero with bright prospects."

"Hey Katsuki, the police said not to go outside!" [Name] hears Mrs. Bakugo yell.

"I see." Bakugo responds, knowing All Might has more to say. Bakugo walks back to the door and [Name] follows after him. "If you don't want to tell me, that's fine. Thanks."

"Katsuki!"

"I know!"

[Name] and Bakugo walk through the front door and Mrs. Bakugo yells at Bakugo for going outside. [Name] smiles to Mrs. Bakugo and she smiles widely, tilting her head at her. She then looks to Bakugo, her hands on her hips.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

[Name]'s face turned red quickly and so did Bakugo's. The two teens shocked about his mother's words and [Name] didn't think that would happen. She looks to the side, avoiding his mother's look and Bakugo scrambles up his words, trying to find something to say, but he's taken back from his mother's question.

"N-No! She's just a friend!" Bakugo snapped.

"I-I-I'm [Name] [Last Name]. Katsuki's classmate and friend," [Name] stammered, holding her hand out to shake.

"First name basis! You sure you're not dating?"

"Shut up!" Bakugo screamed.

Bakugo grabs [Name]'s wrist and rushes off to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. [Name] stands in his room, seeing how neat his room is after being brought here. Bakugo pants heavily, walking away from his door and going to sit at the chair at the desk. [Name] looks around, deciding to sit down on his bed and she lets out a small laugh.

"Your mother is funny," [Name] said, a smile growing on her face.

"Sorry about her," Bakugo grumbled. "You're the first girl I've brought here. No wonder she would think you're my...."

"Should I feel honored?" [Name] questioned, tilting her head.

Bakugo scoffed. "I'm not gonna tell you how you should feel. Why did you come over here?"

[Name] gazes at Bakugo, wondering if she really wants to have a talk with Bakugo right now. She's in such a good mood that her mind had wandered off the topic of All Might retiring being her fault. There will be another time where she will talk to Bakugo about it, but for now she doesn't want to ruin her good mood and have a depressing talk with Bakugo about this.

"I wanted to see how you're doing," [Name] smiled widely.

Bakugo observes her, knowing that she held herself back from saying something. That smile is too wide for everything to be okay on her side. Her words are a complete lie and Bakugo knows it. He isn't going to push her to say the truth because she's probably not ready for it now. He'll bother her about it another time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 202 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
65.1K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
298K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...