DISTANCE➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧~A SWEET PEA...

By xo6bree6ox

(Cor) Delia is just an ordinary girl who lives in a not so ordinary town with some weird unordinary things ha... More

ACT ONE
I. The Town With Pep
II. First Day Of Sophomore Year
III. Cheer Tryouts
IV. The Semi-Formal Dance
V. Last Minutes in Heaven
VI. Friends?
VII. Sickness
VIII. Current Affairs
IX. Day Of The Dead
X. Moving On & Returning
XI. Murder Accusations
XII. Baby Shower Blues
XIII. Unexpected Guest & Interrogation
XIV. A Night Full Of Sorrow
XV. The Truth, The Real One
XVI. Tears All Around
ACT TWO
XVII. Last Piece Of Innocence Gone
XVIII. Hospital Hours
XIX. Now Or Never
XX. The Year Of 2014
XXI. Finally Out
XXII. Stupid Rumours
XXIII. The Red Devils
XXIV. LollyPop Oh Oh LollyPop
XXV. Awe He Calls You Princess
XXVI. A Horror Movies Dream
XXVII. It Was A Good Day Until...
XXVIII. Feel The Connection
XXIX. Doubt? Nope Just Fear
XXX. Finding Things To Live For
XXXI. Like A Baby Bird, Right?
XXXII. Always Screwing Things Up
XXXIII. We Are The Dreamers
XXXIV. The Depths Of Loneliness
XXXV. Corridor Conversations
XXXVI. Restraining Orders
XXXVII. Driving Sorrows
XXVIII. Lodges Vs Andrews
XXXIX. Your Not Who I Thought You Were
XL. Broken Dolls
XLI. Tread Lightly, Danger Ahead
XLII. Ok Lets Try This Again
XLIII. Every Tomorrow
XLIV. In Untiy There Is Strength
XLV. Death Troll
ACT THREE
XLVI. Once Upon A Time In NYC
XLVII. A Summer In A Death Town
XLVIII. Labour Day Weekend
XLIX. Lets Make Some Changes
L. The New Cordelia Andrews
LI. Young Minds With Old Age Issues
LII. The Great Escape
LIII. The Beginnings Of A Recovery
LIV. And So Now We Do The Talking
LV. Thirty-One Days And Counting
LVI. Hope: The Key To Life Itself
LVII. Sweet Strawberry Kisses
LVIII. Never Get Bored, Please?
LIX. Your All It Takes For Me To Fall
LX. Dig A Little Deeper (1)
LXI. If I Could Take Us Back...(2)
LXII. Lets Make It A Good Day
LXIV. Time To Make A Decision
LXV. A Minute Is All I Need
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!
ACT FOUR
LXVI. Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Our Story
LXVII. The Variations Of The Word 'Sorry'
LXVIII. Doing What I Can To Help
LXIX. Little Shop Of Horrors
LXX. The Thanksgiving Spent Alone
LXXI. And So The Curtains Finally Close

LXIII. Who Wants To Join A Cult?

309 14 3
By xo6bree6ox

LXIII. WHO WANTS TO JOIN A CULT?

"Weatherbee, hi. What did you need me for?" I question as I take a seat in his office. He closes the door behind me and proceeds to go and sit in front of me behind his desk.

"Congratulations."

"What?" I question with a confused chuckle titling my head slightly as I cross my legs.

"No ones told you?- well I'm shocked- surprised even."

"Ha ha- yeah told me what exactly?" I question again with another nervous chuckle.

"Your accomplished a lot this year Delia and I can admit that it was not much help from me and for that I will let you  find out without me having to tell you."

"Could you just tell me- I'm sure I won't care that it was you after."

"You will. Trust me." I look at him for a long few seconds before rolling my eyes with a sigh.

"So you brought me here- away from my education- to congratulate me for something only for you to not tell me why...?"

"Precisely." He says with a sure nod making me smile at him in annoyance. Weatherbee had always been a glass half empty to me, never getting to the point or to the end of what he had intended to do in the first place.

"Yeah, okay I'm going to go- musical business and stuff."

-

"Evelyn's throwing a party...she wants everyone to come and dress in their costumes." Betty says as she sits next to me on my bed. I turn my head and look at her.

"Are you going?"

"No! Of course not...but Veronica is..and Archie..what if something happens and we can't do anything about it?" I sigh as I look away from Betty.

"Okay..let's go."

"Really? You want to go?"

"No but I know Pea will be there probably to look after Fangs he's seemed different for a while." I answer removing the covers that covered our legs.

"Okay- I'll drive." Betty says quickly as she stands up grabbing her stuff as do I.

"Well I don't care because I didn't want to drive anyways." I tell her bitterly as in grab my costume but instead grabbing hers so I chuck it at her only for her to do the same to be.

"You bitch."

"Right back at you Cordelia."

-

"Of course this is the sort of party going on..I thought- no why did I think this would be a normal party it's Evelyn Evernever we are talking about of cause it would be covered in farmy crap." I tell Betty as the two of us walk into the party with people literally jumping around the whole place like animals.

"What did she do to them?" I question looking around at everyone.

"She must of put a heaps load of alcohol in those drinks..." Betty says I turn and look at
her as she turns just after I do before I give her a look to which She just shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm going to go find Sweet Pea. I don't want him to- consume this nonsense." I tell Betty she nods placing a hand on my shoulder before I walk away.

"Delia! You made it!" Fangs slurs loudly into my ear as he swings his arm around me.

"Yeah teeth, I made it." I tell him smiling through my teeth.

"Well since your here you thirsty?"

"Uh- no thanks I don't drink."

"Well then water-"

"It's fine I'm not too-"

"No no no I insist. You just..stay here."

"O-okay." I say unsurely before placing my hands on the table tapping them as I look around for Pea but only getting distracted by all the nonsense going on.

"Hey." I snap my head round to my left only to see Sweet Pea standing next to me with a red solo cup in his hand.

"Wow." I say as a gaze at him as he looks at me confused taking a sip out of his cup sliding his free hand into his pocket.

"What?" He asks confused with a light chuckle.

"You are actually half decent. So Evelyn didn't poison all of the drinks tonight." I say as I look around.

"Excuse me? Poison?!" Sweet Pea asks immediately placing his drink down.

"I-"

"Here you go! A drink for the lady." Fangs yells loudly as he roughly hands me my drink. I look into it before at him.

"Uh what's in this fangs?" I question unsurely.

"Don't worry I didn't get you any strong alcohol just some beer." Fangs slurs "Go on! Drink up!"

"Uhh..." I stutter as I look down at the cup again then at Sweet Pea, who before I could say anything, grabs my cup out of my hand.

"You aren't drinking that." He says before grabbing my hand and leading me outside. He lets go of my hand and walks over to a bush where he tips out all the remains of the cup before dumping the cup itself.

"Look." Sweet pea starts as he walks back over to me. "Fangs is drunk he probably wouldn't have noticed if some guy slipped something in there okay? I just didn't want you to drink that."

"That's very sweet of you Pea besides I wouldn't have drank it anyways have you seen what people are like in there?"

"It was fun- before everyone started losing their minds." Pea says as he looks back at the door before sighing.

"Hey- I think I know what will definitely be more fun then a stupid little farmy party." I say with a smirk on my face as I hold his hands.

"What?..." he asks with a small chuckle looking at me confused but with a wide smile. I bite my lip interlocking our hands and drag him towards the car to which he turns me around so my back is against the side of the car and presses his lips on mine.

"Really?" I breathe out after breaking our kiss with a smile.

"Only if you want to-" Pea begins to say to which I just press my lips against his again. The way the two of us melted when we kissed made me have butterflies in my stomach, like I hadn't ever kissed him before. Like it were the first time.

Not long after we mange you make it into the back seats of the car where I am sat now straddling Pea, the two of us making out.

"I love you, so much Princess." Pea says breaking us away from the kiss. I smile creasing his cheek softly.

"I love you so much kidnapper." I say softly as I place my hands around his head playing with the back of his head. He matches my smile before kissing me quickly multiple times before holding out last kiss.

-

"We are so late." I say as both Pea and I rush down the hallway down the hallway.

"Shush!" Pea says the two of us laughing slightly as we try our best to contain ourselves. We run down the hall where classrooms aren't in view and walk when passing teachers and others.

"Don't shush me you were the one who insisted on having breakfast."

"Yeah well you were taking forever in the shower. Wasted all the hot water." Sweet Pea says as we stop running at the doors of the auditorium.

"You could have jumped in with me."

"Cordelia Samatha Andrews." Sweet Pea says sarcastically shocked.

"Oh shut up." I say rolling my eyes before opening the door and walking in.

"Hey-" Pea says grabbing my arm stopping me from walking.

"We aren't finished with that conversation." He whispers in my ear before kissing my cheek. I look at him before, again, rolling my eyes.

"Delia, Sweet Pea, about time." Kevin says as we walk up the steps to see everyone sat around looking tired as hell.

"Hey..." I say waving awkwardly as Sweet Pea stands there with his hands in his pockets holding a wide smile making me laugh before the two of us make our way up the stage.

"What's up with you all?" Pea ask as we look around at everyone's gloomy faces. I shrug before going to take a seat next to Jughead who's sat eating so chips.

"So last night was big fun. But...now it's time to dig deep. So, we're each gonna share something that we've never told anyone before. Big or small. So, does no one have a burden that the rest of us can help shoulder?" I look at Pea who is say across the stage from me I look down at my phone only to see quite a few texts.

I sigh before texting back quickly and subtly 'call me in an hour.' Before shutting my phone and looking back to the main source of noise which is now coming from Kevin.

"I'm being haunted by Midge's ghost. I've been thinking about her all the time since rehearsals started and I just... I just- feel so guilty-"

"-I've been seeing her, too. Not her ghost. But in nightmares." Fangs chips in the two sharing a glance at each other.

"How beautiful." Evelyn chuckles clasping her hands together as she looks at the two in awe.

"Through revealing their truth, these two young men have found an unexpected connection, perhaps more. So, um, who would like to go next?"

"I W-" I go to say but get interrupted.

"-I've got something." Sweet Pea says being the one who interrupts me and drawing the attention all on to him. "I know it was just supposed to be a summer fling, and, uh, she didn't want a relationship. But I did. So it really blew to see Archie and Josie getting cozy last night."

"Pea-" I say but I'm not heard. I'm presented as so quite that I'm even interrupted before I could even carry on.

"Are you and Josie dating?"

"Well, I mean..."

"Uh..." I stare at Sweet Pea who continues to hold a stern look towards the pair making me grew slightly frustrated with the idea that Sweet Pea still likes the girl he chose to cheat on me with.

"Pea." I say slightly louder in hopes he will listen to me but no does no one even looks my way and for that I choose to get up and leave- not because no one gave a damn about how I was feeling but because he didn't give a damn but he did for her and that's all I need to know.

-

"It was weird- it was like it was just them two in the room and I walked in uninvited." I tell Doctor Ellmen as I fiddle around with a camera he had on his shelf.

"Maybe take a break from each other..it seems to me you two spend a fair bit of your time together and it must be exhausting. What you need to do is draw your attention to something else other than him or Josie or just relationships in general."

"Okay but most of my life revolves around my relationship with others, what else could I possibly do?"

"Well..when were you going to tell me you got into that estrange program in Seattle?"

"Sorry I was going to tell you- Wait, I got in?...-I got in- oh my gosh..."

"You didn't know?...Well I guess you know how I felt when I found out."

"Sorry I know I was going to tell you I didn't think I was going to send it in..I never did, so I have no idea how I even got considered let allow accepted."

"Hm, are you going to tell anyone?"

"I don't know...maybe I wont even go."

"You sure about that? Care to develop?"

"When I was in seventh grade, there was this new girl in my class..she had brown short straight hair and wore this black rimed glasses..She liked to read and write and sing- she really liked to sing. This girl and I became friends though she annoyed the hell out of me she was funny and kind. We would have concerts at my house and we would read our favourite books under this massive willow tree by her house. We would do everything together...Then one day on a Wednesday afternoon she stopped talking to me- at first I thought she lost her voice so I continued to talk to her even when she didn't reply..then one day she never came back..I barely knew this girl so when she stopped coming in I thought nothing of it but now I know that she gave me something I didn't know I needed and for that I'm forever grateful for the friendship we had..."

"So you had a secret friend?"

"It wasn't secret- more like unknown, no one asked about it so no one knew." I tell him as I look up at the shelf's that's covered majority of the room.

"You miss her? This girl?"

"Yeah why?"

"You have seem to have kept this to yourself for some while up until now."

"I pay her mum five hundred dollars every three months not enough to fill the hole her daughter left but enough to know that I still think about her."

"Why?"

"I mean I did cause her daughter to go off the rails- I didn't release it then but now I do."

"And so she is the reason why your questioning to go to Settle at one of the best schools in the state for law enforcement and medical knowledge."

"Yeah- she probably forgot about me..I should go right?- what do you think?"

"Now, Delia, you know I can't tell you that."

-

I sit on my bed sighing in relief after finishing the last bits of my homework before it's due in for tomorrow. I look up at the sudden knock at my door to which it appears to be Sweet Pea. Shocked, as I would have thought he wouldn't come back here maybe not forever but definitely not for tonight.

"Can we-"

"Talk?- sorry I didn't mean to-...actually I did." I say stopping myself for apologising anymore than I need to because quite frankly I don't need to apologise I did nothing wrong, he should be trying to make it up to me.

"Look I wasn't trying to hurt you in anyway I just-"

"Sweet Pea you don't have to carry on with this it's...I don't want to-"

"Princess please. Just tell me what is on your mind." I look at him before sighing deeply.

"You looked at Josie the way you looked at her months ago when I found out you cheated on me with her. You talk to her like she's the only girl in the world."

"No I don't and you know that."

"Do I?"

"Okay Delia you think I don't notice you with Reggie-"

"That's different-"

"Really? How so?"

"Because!-...He was the person I got into a relationship with after, he knew and was the first to know what happened in the summer and he's been there since I was a kid. I may not have liked him for all those years but I sure did know him longer than you." I tell him before shutting my eyes and pausing for a second. Waiting for the wave to pass.

"I don't want this to cause a strain on us."

"I don't either. I do love you Pea I really do."

"I love you...maybe I'll spend the night at the trailer give us some time to take a minute from each other?"

"Yeah...Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Is the last thing he says before leaving my room and closing the door behind him. All I can say is that at least we didn't end up in some sort of screaming match or anything.

-

"Do you think this was a bad idea?"

"Yes- now that I think about it absolutely- there could be dead bodies in here who knows because we are in a massive building with barely any lights in the middle of the night- you know next time you wake me up at some unholy hour could you possibly prepared some breakfast meal or some coffee because I won't be willingly awake for this long next time."

"That's not what I meant but I'll definitely consider it..okay you wait here I'll go get the pictures."

"You sure?"

"Yeah give yourself time to snap out of it."

"Hey- I'm fine..completely and utterly fine...oh god-"

"Shush-" Betty tells me putting a hand over my mouth shushing me as we both see the door opening of the group of farmies sat in a church like area with fangs and Kevin kneeling.

"This is-"

"Weird very weird- are you getting this?" I question Betty in complete shock and slight disgust as they sing a cult like, weird-ass song sung by the devil herself Evelyn. The two of us peer over the weird sight before us before leaving after seeing the kiss shared between Kevin and Fangs.

"If this doesn't prove that this farm thing is a cult than I have no idea what will..-Haha funny how we live in a town where there is this crazy cult thing happening and no one thinks it's even slightly weird except for me, you and a small handful of people- Crazy right?"  I tell Betty with a small chuckle as the two of us begin to walk back quickly trying our best to not get caught.

"Gladys is running the fizzle rocks business."
Betty blurts out making me stop in my tracks.

"Gladys as in..-"

"Jughead's mum yes. We found out a couple days ago and she had made a deal with Veronica when she first came into town."

"I've really missed a lot haven't I- why doesn't anyone tell me anything...wait if she's doing this that must mean...oh god."

"What?" Betty asks confused.

"N-nothing..I have to go- are you okay with heading home yourself?"

"Yeah of course I mean I was your ride..."

"It's fine I can walk there, thank you- and text me when you get home." I tell her before hugging her quickly and running out of the building.

-

"Okay your crazy- this is crazy..how did you have time for all of this?"

"I didn't sleep- who needs sleep when coffee has been created to prevent it?"

"Uh- well you need sleep science says and I wouldn't mess with science." I roll my eyes at her before gazing back at my board.

"Remember who your talking to because I can and will end that call." I tell Oakley who simply just rolls her eyes and watch's me from my computer.

"Okay I get everything up till the point about Gladys, how does she link to all of this didn't she live in Toledo and just move here?"

"Yes and yes, but she's running the fizzle rock business and when we went to the cabin we found traces of fizzle rocks."

"So you think you could find out who he is through her? Do you think she'll even tell you if she does know?"

"No...unless..." I say with a smirk before grabbing one of the photos off the wall with where it seem to be somewhere in the woods with pictures of fizzle rocks scattered across the floor.

"I'm going here- this must be where it's sourced and if I find this then maybe I find him and then I can find out why he killed Ruth."

"Delia you should go alone-"

"Don't worry I'll be fine- I'll call you later."

"D-"

-

"Delia." I jump back frightened at the sound of a voice close behind me as I am crept at by the curtains peering through to see is Oliver is sat in the crowd.

"Kevin-"

"Where have you been?"

"I was..busy- hey is Oliver coming?"

"He should be yeah, why?"

"I just need to talk to him that's all..- I should go get ready, break a leg."

"Break a leg." Kevin says to me before I walk away and towards my dressing room only to see Betty and Jughead enter and so I make a detour and rush over to them.

"Where were you guys?" I question in a hush tone.

"We found it." Betty says

"Found what?"

"Where my mums drug lab was- my old trailer in the middle of the woods- she turned my childhood home into a drug lab."

"What?" I question in shock yet feeling sympathetic towards Jughead. "Wait- you guys didn't-" I go to question as I take into account the fact that they are covered in smoke.

"You burnt the place down didn't you?"

"Yeah." I try my best not to be mad at them as I would do the same thing I just wish I got there before they did and now any clues or proof there previously is gone.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine- I'm going to go get ready.." I tell them before actually making my way into my dressing room and taking a seat on my vanity.

"Knock knock." I turn around only seconds after just entering to see Pea holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Break a leg." He says with a wide smile before handing me the flowers and kissing my forehead.

"Thank you- these are beautiful." I tell him before I turning and placing them on the table.

"You nervous?"

"Yes are you?"

"No.."

"Shut up I know you'll crack once your up there." I tease with a little laugh.

"No I will not..you'll probably miss a note and mess up the whole song." He tells me as he raises my arms and placed them around his neck.

"Your going to jinx it and then I'll go up there and mess it up and it will be your fault, do you really want it to be your fault?" I question as I play with the hair on the back of his head. He doesn't answer and only just watches me- gazes even.

"You know I love you and what happened with Josie and everything was purely because of past events- I love you I really do love you so much."

"I know..I love you."

~

♪ I can't promise
No more Heathers ♪

♪ High school
May not ever end ♪

♪ Still I miss you ♪

♪ I'd be honored, if you'd
Let me be your friend ♪

♪ My friend ♪

♪ We can be 17 ♪

♪ We can learn how to chill ♪

♪ If no one loves me now ♪

♪ Someday somebody will ♪

♪ We can be 17 ♪

♪ Still time
To make things right ♪

♪ We want a better world ♪

♪ So why not start tonight? ♪

♪ Let's go be 17 ♪

♪ We can be beautiful ♪

♪ Take off our shoes And dance ♪

♪ You know, you know You know ♪

♪ Act like we're all Still kids ♪

♪ 'Cause this may be Our final chance ♪

♪ You know, you know You know ♪

♪ Always be 17 ♪

♪ We can be beautiful ♪

♪ Celebrate you and I ♪

♪ Maybe we won't grow old ♪

♪ And maybe then We'll never die

♪ We'll make it beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

♪ Beautiful ♪

A/N ABOUT TIME I UPDATED

BEFORE I CARRY ON THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40 THOUSAND LIKE TF OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT LIKE HOWWW HOW ARE PEOPKE ACTUALLY READING THIS BOOK? I can't yall are too amazing I love you all thank you thank you thank youuuuu♥︎♥︎♥︎

sorry it's been long the weeks went by so quick and I just got so busy. I was trying to write but I just couldn't I had no idea what to do then I had a dream and it sparked and idea lol anywayssss

Merry Christmas Eve Eveeeee

Sad cause some of my family can't come for Christmas because of this new tier Boris decided to create (before anyone says anything I know the same thing happened for Eid and other none Christian holidays and I get that but I am allowed to feel upset and annoyed)

I've also been nominated (forced) to be my families gift wrapper because I add little bows and ribbons to them and my mum thinks I'm just that good ;)

OH AND MY SCHOOL HAD TWO PROTEST TO FIGHT AGAINST RACISM ONE FROM MY YEAR AND ONE FROM THE YEAR BELLOW ME AHHHH IT WAS ACTUALLY SO GOODDDD ☀︎
Like seriously I mean we did something about this after it had been going on for a while and I was so proud- the two teachers have yet to be fired but we will get to that later ig

New show obsession~ Greys Anatomy I've been watching it since end of July but I started to really get into it in September.

Favourite character~ Lexie (☔︎), Meredith, Maggie, Amelia, Link, Alex (before his stupid letter Urg), Jo, Zola-Bailey-Ellis (they cute and whatever), Dr Bailey, Derek (when he didn't think the world revolved around him) :)

Least favourite~ Teddy. What more do I have to say.

That a/n was long anyways stay safe peeps enjoy your Christmas if you celebrate it and thanks again very very much for 40k I love you all so very much :3 ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...
12.2K 297 52
Senior year was supposed to be magical, the best time of their lives. But when Jughead transfers to Stonewall Prep and video tapes start appearing on...
47.5K 1.1K 10
a story in which a good girl becomes bad due to a new influence. Betty and Archie were best friends, prepared to take on yet another year at Riverdal...
40.6K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...